AFEXO - Influences and Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra saw him approaching the door and slipped out of sight into her office. She needed to take a minute to herself after finishing Sylvia, her oldest and dearest client. She always spent a little extra time with her. Sylvia particularly liked her feet and hands massaged and Debra was happy to give them extra time, so she was running a little late. She needed more time to prepare mentally and get the room together, especially for Mike's first visit.

She didn't make him sit in the waiting room very long before bringing him papers to read and sign. They were the standard liability release forms and client information forms. He took five minutes to read and fill them out. That is all time Debra needed to set up the treatment room. She nudged the treatment table closer to one end of the room so she would have a little extra floor space at the other end. She pulled a clean plain white sheet tight across the big wooden massage table and tucked it tight. She took down the head rest and lowered the whole table about three inches. She sat out a tray with a prepared enema bottle, a jar of massage lotion and a large tube of sterile personal lubricant. She had several wash clothes that had soaked in a solution of water and patchouli oil. They anointed the entire room with the sweet wild scent. She would use them for cleaning prior to, and during the treatment. She was unsure of how many she would need, so she prepared a dozen. She rung them almost dry, but left two of them nearly dripping wet. She left these in the bathroom for Mike to use after the enema. She carefully folded and stacked them on each other to present a neat professional appearance. She had learned this while working for Nancy. She also had two bath towels and two hand towels ready in the bathroom and the treatment room for drying.

She stopped for second and looked around the treatment room for one final review. She began realizing the importance of this treatment. This was more than just a massage for pleasure. This was healing. She liked that. It felt good that she was doing something important.

She had a four-hour window between clients, so there is time to go slow. She expected this first time would take much longer than normal. "Well, it's time," she thought to herself with a big sigh, "let's get this ball rolling" she said under her breath.

"Mike, come on in." Debra beckoned him from the door of her office. He stood and made the short trip across the waiting room. A sudden strong nervous tension rose with each step.

"So how are you feeling today." Debra asked with bright confident voice. She learned to display that demeanor while working for Nancy. She showed no doubt in her ability to treat Mike successfully. She was truly ready. She is a professional.

"Good," Mike said, "ready to get started. Ready to get it over with."

"Do you dread it?" Debra asked.

"I guess a little, yeah." He answered.

"Is there anything you want to discuss before we get started?"

"I don't know, I just wonder how it is all going to go." He answered.

Her plan was to have a brief final discussion with him before starting. "Let me give you a quick rundown," Debra explained. "We won't waste any time because this first appointment will take a little longer, so, we'll get started in just a second. First, I'll have you undress and do a brief cleanup and then I'll administer an enema. After that, I'm going to do a genital examination. Ok?" she examined his response, but he didn't flinch. "We have to make sure everything is good down there before we can expect a healthy arousal. We don't want to take any chances" Debra said bluntly. "I'm going ask you to undress completely. It will be much easier than fussing with a top or a gown, unless, you feel like you want to leave on your shirt or wear one of my rear opening treatment gowns." She paused for an answer.

"No, I'm not shy." Mike answered. He meant it, he was the first one to strip down for skinny dipping, but this was different somehow. But as the words came out of his mouth, he knew he did feel a little shy, right here, right now, in this situation.

"After reviewing the material I gave you, do you understand the basic flow of the treatment?" she stated inquisitively.

"Yes"

"One thing I want to discuss briefly before we start is digital penetration. I'll be pulling my finger in and out of your rectum quite a bit. There will be times when I move it in and out fairly quickly. Also, while my finger is inside you, I will apply pressure by bending it. This might be a little painful, so just let me know if it gets to be too much. Ok? It's important that you let me know if you feel anything painful, at all." Debra made some final comments. She was concerned about the slightly invasive nature of this treatment. "For the exercises, I'll have you flex, or more correctly, contract your rectal muscles as hard as you can to squeeze my finger, and as you know from reading the material, I'll be massaging your butt, and all of the area between your legs. I'll be using a lot of lotion so it might get a little messy, so I'll be cleaning up a little as I go. I need you to help me a little by keeping it from soaking the sheet on the table so it doesn't get too messy, so don't roll over until I get you wiped down." She spoke from experience.

"The procedure calls for an erect penis throughout the exercises. It improves the results by increasing muscle stress in the pelvic floor and promotes muscle fatigue faster. The fatigue then resets the rest cycle of the muscles so they are trained to relax when not in use. That is the primary purpose of the exercise. You know we discussed that."

"Right and also to make a psychological connection to control the muscles." Mike added, "Which I thought was the primary objective."

"It's hard to say really, which is the most important, but you need to reset the rest cycle and improve the mental control of the muscles to be successful." Debra answered. "Both are necessary." She said confidently.

"The material I gave you doesn't go into detail about this, but it's really simple though and we'll get used to it as we move through the process and build a rapport. We'll pretty much have to play it by ear, but a hard erection is desirable for best results. I hope you don't feel embarrassed about it. The way I think this will go, as we move through the exercise process, you will need to do what's necessary to stay hard. I realize it's a sexual thing and this isn't a very sexual situation but do the best you can. I may ask you to stroke your penis to keep it hard, like masturbating I guess, and I know that may feel a little weird, especially at first, but I hope we can get through it. According to everything I have studied the hardest possible erection, right up to orgasm, is our best bet for success. You'll probably have a lot of fluid emissions from your penis because of this, so I'll try to keep it wiped up. You might get a little sticky. I'll just use a damp rag to keep it cleaned up as we go."

"OK, well, so that is that. I didn't want to tap dance around the subject forever so it's on the table, but I will still be keeping this professional." She emphasized

"I guess we better get started. This first time around will take a lot longer, I expect, until we get a routine. So, first, we'll do a genital checkup." Debra slid her chair around as she spoke. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes." Mike answered.

"Let's go on into the treatment room," Debra said as she stood and led the way. "Go ahead remove your clothes, completely strip naked." Debra ordered, "Remove everything and just sit on the table there. I'll be back in a couple of minutes with some cleaning stuff." Suddenly she sounded a little stern, he thought. "Use these damp rags and dry towels and just wash everything off between your legs. Wipe your butt, your crack and everything really well. I'll give you a minute. I'll be back."

As soon as she latched the door behind her, he kicked off each shoe with the opposite foot. Then he stepped out of his Italian fit trousers and laid them over the back of a chair where Debra had indicated for him to place them. He pulled his tie loose and then over his head so he would not have to tie it again. He pulled off his shirt and then stepped out of his underwear. He laid everything neatly on the chair. He had left his jacket in the car, but he wished he had it so he could put his bill fold in the breast pocket that buttoned. These pants did not have buttoning pockets and he suddenly became concerned it would fall out and he would leave it behind. While standing there stark naked, he pulled it out of the back pocket of the pants and placed it in the much deeper front pocket, folded them and laid them on the chair seat rather than drape them over the back. This would keep the pocket from releasing its contents onto the floor.

He then took about two minutes and washed himself down as Debra instructed. He ran the damp scented rag under his balls and up his crack and over his butt cheeks. He was aware of the scent attaching itself to his body. It was a light scent and he didn't mind. He washed his dick and balls thoroughly, then placed the rag on the tray where he got it, slightly heaped up, to separate it from the unused rags that were folded neatly.

"OK, all done?" Debra asked as she walked back into the room.

"Yep, ready to go." Mike said as he boarded the treatment table in his birthday suit.

"Good. So, have you ever had an enema?" she asked without looking up from the instructions on the box in her hand. She was trying not to be obvious about her anticipation of seeing him in the buff.

"No." Mike told her, though he was sure he had already mentioned it. She must have forgot. She hadn't but she needed to say something and that was all she could think of at the moment.

As she opened the box and readied the bottle, she took in his nude body in quick glimpses, trying not to stare or pan her eyes over him, like she craved to do. "This is a pre-made enema and It just contains a sterile water and saline. I'm going to insert this tip into your butt and squeeze the water inside you." She realized he already knew how an enema worked, but she was buying time to take control of her composure after feeling a little tingle of excitement from seeing his naked bod. "We'll wait for two minutes and then you just need to go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet for a minute and let it out." She explained the obvious,

"Ok now, just lay face down on the table for me." This was her first good look at him without having to hide her stare. His legs were shaved smooth. He had no hair on his butt at all. She noticed a little hair on his chest while he was sitting on the table and his arms were lightly covered with thin blonde hair, otherwise he had no hair except on his head. She laid her left hand high on the back of his thigh, just below his buttocks. She confirmed he was freshly shaved smooth. They were great legs too. Strong and long with lightly built musculature.

"Ok, here goes." She said more of a warning to herself than to him, "I'm just going to spread your butt and do a little wiping." She wanted to make sure he was clean as a pin. She noticed his tight butt when she first walked in and saw him totally nude with his back to the door. His whole body is just perfect. He is gorgeous she thought. "Snap out of it Debra," she thought to herself. She had to stay professional and sound professional so she kept her instructions to the point and firm. She tried not to let her mind wonder.

"Now I'll just do a little exam of your rectum." Even his butthole is nice and smooth. She loved looking at. She likes the nitty gritty close up nasty detail of a good-looking man's butt and genitals. "I'm going to stick my finger inside. You told me you have never had anything stuck inside so here goes for the first time. It's not that bad." She almost gave away her own experiences. She checked herself before the words came out. "Take a deep breath. here it goes." She had spread a little of the personal lubricant directly on his rectum. She had taken a minute to massage it. She liked the feel of it. Now she pressed her finger delicately and slowly inside.

"There, that's it, not bad, huh?" she asked. "Does it hurt when I move my finger around inside?" she trying not to sound nervous. She started slow for both their sake and only penetrated him with the tip of her finger. She was feeling his sphincter. It felt like two tight rings. She thought it was only a single band of muscle but it felt like two. She liked the feeling. She liked seeing her finger just inside him. She liked that she might be doing something that would be medically beneficial to her client.

"No, I mean I can feel it but it doesn't hurt." He actually liked the feeling. This is something new for him. He liked her doting on him and being gentle. He liked her touch. She was on his left side with one hand on his left buttock and was slightly pinching and rubbing it as she moved her finger around in in his butthole.

"Everything looks good so I'm going to pull my finger out. Just a note, pulling out may be the more uncomfortable part. Sometimes that can be a little painful or just kind of stressful. So here we go." She instructed and then immediately extracted her finger from his rectum slowly.

"You flinched a little. Did it hurt when I pulled my finger out of your butt?" she asked

"No, it just caused a weird sort of reflex." Mike described.

"I know, it causes a weird stimulation just as it comes out. That's normal." Once again, she was revealing her own experiences. She couldn't do that, but she figured he had guessed it anyway. Maybe sometime later she can own up to some of it, once they have established a stronger rapport. Mike, of course, realized by the way she talked, that she must be speaking from experience. It was no big deal. He wouldn't think of probing her for personal information of this type. He kept quiet and did not pry into her anal experiences.

"Now I'm going to give you your first enema ever. Are you ready?" she asked with a slightly jovial tone.

"As ready as I can be." Mike returned the jovial tone.

"Here we go. A little lubricant first." She narrated as she wiped a little more of the super slippery personal lubricant onto his rectum with her middle finger. She was taking time to feel his butthole again as she continued to gain the confidence to perform an invasive procedure. She didn't stretch it out too long, only a few seconds, though she would have liked to go longer. "It's in. Is that ok? It doesn't hurt does it?"

"No, it's ok. It feels kind of sharp." Mike provided a little feedback.

"Sometimes these tips are not smooth. I tried to make sure this one was." She replied, "Can you feel the fluid going in?"

"Yeah, I think. It feels kind of cold" Mike answered.

"Almost all in. Just a little more." She tried to keep Mike informed as the process moved along. "There. The bottle is empty. Ok, now let's take it out. Here goes." As she extracted the tapered plastic tip from his rectum.

"Ok, it's out." Debra noticed a little fluid escape the bottle and some seep from his butthole. "Let me catch that. Just a little wipe up." She continued with sing song narration. She used one of her prepared rags that was rung out almost dry to catch a little of the enema fluid that leaked from the bottle. Then she quickly put her finger over his butthole to make sure nothing leaked out. "I'm going to pinch your butt, together a little. Try to hold it in. don't let anything leak out. You need let it sit in there for a minute and let the fluid flow in." They froze there totally silent for almost two full minutes. Mike was afraid to talk or even move. He was afraid he would let loose, and if he did it would make an embarrassing mess he would never forget.

"Ok, I'm going to put this rag over your butt. If you will just hold it, I'll help you roll over. Then get off the table and go into the bathroom." She instructed.

"There you go, just hold it." she said as he carefully pivoted on his left butt cheek to swing his feet over the edge of the able while holding the rag in place. He gave a good demonstration of his strength and flexibility as he stood from that awkward position.

He was afraid to take full steps as he walked. He barely lifted his feet from the floor. She almost laughed out loud because he truly looked comical holding that rag on his butt with both hands, pinching his cheeks as hard as he could and shuffling his way to the toilet.

"When you're done use the wet rags on the sink to cleanup and let me know when. Those towels on the rack are for you also." She shouted after him as he closed the bathroom door.

Mike took his time in the bathroom, though it only took a couple of minutes. It went quick. He was done almost instantly but stayed seated for another minute just to make sure. He then wiped himself down with the Patchouli scented rags and dried off.

"OK, good. That's not so bad is it?" Debra broke the ice as Mike exited the bathroom.

"No but I was worried I wouldn't make it."

"Yeah, you have to move quick." Debra said with a chuckle. "I thought about doing the enema in the bathroom on the floor. Maybe next time we'll try it that way. I'll just put down some large towels and you can just kneel down. That way you wouldn't have to run." She offered an alternate method. He did not reject it.

Debra sat down on a small steel framed chair that she pulled out from under the small table that was against the wall next to the treatment able. "Stand here in front of me for a second I want to wipe you down a little." Debra instructed. She just wanted to make sure he was good to go. She didn't fully trust his cleanup.

She used another one of the damp patchouli scented towels to wipe his penis and testicles really well. As she reached under to wipe his upper thighs and balls, she nudged his legs further apart. She wiped all the way down to his knees. She was thorough and didn't miss anything.

"Turn around and bend over." She instructed. Mike turned and leaned forward placing his hands on his knees.

"Is that good." He asked

"Yeah, can you bend down a little further." She was trying to get his cheeks to spread as much as possible. Like this, his butt was wide open. He felt really vulnerable. It was the first time he ever bent over for someone to access his butt.

Debra looked at his butthole from just a few inches away. She wiped it with the damp rag. She moved the rag the full length of his butt crack. She wiped his cheeks and the back of his thighs. She had to be honest with herself. She loved this. He is so good looking. His smooth tight hairless skin and perfectly shaped buns were just about too much. But she never broke from her professional behavior. She kept her thoughts to herself and hoped nothing she said or did revealed her inner thoughts.

"OK," she said winding up her cleaning regime by drying him off with a hand towel. She reached under and wiped off his balls and penis one last time to ensure they are dried and then gave gentle playful smack on the butt and said very curtly, "stand up." It sounded to him like she was "turned off" by his bent over spread-out butt and he felt just a tiny bit embarrassed. Maybe she was grossed out he thought.

"Let me do a little check-up before we get started." Debra said, "Turn around here and let me check some things."

"Well, you already have a little bit of erection started that's good. I can feel a little firmness already." She held his penis in her hand gently. She pointed it upward and very delicately pinched the head near the tip so it would spread. It was a nice light pink color on the inside and clear seminal fluid was just starting to trickle from it. "A little fluid already, I'll just wipe it off." She said as she pulled a Kleenex from a box on her desk and wiped the tip.