AFEXO - Influences and Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah sure," Mike said as he grudgingly rolled over on his back. "I think my hard is gone" he said as he landed face up with a slightly groggy note in his voice.

His erection had subsided some, but it was not completely gone. "Let me put some lotion on it," Debra offered. She squirted lube into the palm of her right hand then wrapped her finger around his penis. She lifted it straight up and began slowly stroking it. In less than a minute she felt it get hard again. She continued to massage it. "Your penis really grows a lot when you get an erection." She commented.

"Yeah thanks, I'm not sure that's a compliment." Mike returned.

"You have great body and your penis is perfect." She tried to buy back her last statement. "I mean it, you have a great looking penis. It's just what a girl wants, really. I have seen a bunch of naked men in my job, so I know what I'm talking about." She bragged then quickly had to correct any misconceptions, "Not like this, I have never done this for a client. You are the only one and these are special circumstances."

She actually meant it. His dick was gorgeous and not small at all. It does shrink a lot when not hard, but it makes her hand feel small when it is erect. Her fingers don't quite reach all the way around when she holds it and it would take both of her hands on top of each other just to cover just the shaft leaving the head sticking out.

Mike didn't know what to say, he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the short dick rub.

Debra stopped stroking and withdrew her hands, "That looks really good, we don't want to go too far and cause an ejaculation."

"You need to get on your feet on the floor and bend over the end of the table." Debra instructed. "Do you remember the next position?" she asked.

"Yeah, bent over with my head down on the table." Mike answered while assuming the position she described. Debra watched his erect penis bounce around as he climbed off the table. When he stood up straight so did his penis. It was probably as hard as it could get and there was clear fluid oozing from the tip.

"Here, just a second," Debra said as she swiped a rag off the small table, "You're dripping. Let me get it." As he stood and looked down at what she was doing, Debra wiped the fluid from the tip of his penis and gently wiped off the hardened shaft and head then ran it quickly over his tightly stretched scrotum. "We need to keep from getting too messy." She said as she cleaned him up.

"Now bend over and lay your upper body down on the table nice and flat." Debra instructed, "That's good, now slide out this way a little. Like this." She said as she positioned him manually with her hands that she had placed on his hips. "I'm going to put my finger in, then stand here beside you, so I can reach under to your pelvic floor with my left hand." She informed him. She hoped to get his cooperation in positioning to accommodate her idea. "Push your butt out more. Don't arch your back up, flatten a little." She corrected him.

She stepped up behind him holding the bottle of lubricant in her left hand. She squirted some on her finger tips, then sat it down on the table. She pulled his buttocks apart with her left hand and wiped his crack with her right as she had done before. She spread the lubricant, concentrating on his rectum then said, "Here goes," she moaned again as her finger slipped easily into his rectum. She needs to stop that she scolded herself.

She was able to get good and deep in this position. She could press really hard with her flattened hand. Mike noticed a great deal of difference in the sensation in this position. He could feel her open hand pressing hard on his buttocks and her finger felt bigger and he felt more pressure in his rectum. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable.

Debra moved around to his left side and reached around with her left hand. She held his penis for a minute and said, "It would be easy to keep an erection in this position." Meaning she had easy access to massaging his dick.

She moved her left hand from his penis, which was already rock hard, down to testicles. She held there for a second. She noticed the tightness of the scrotum due to his very hard erection. She then slid her hand to the space between his balls and rectum, the pelvic floor. She could feel the part of his hard penis that ran under his testicles and through the pelvic floor. She pressed her hand against it and sort of clamped her fingers around it. An erection helps increase the intensity of the exercises, because it pulls the muscles tight and increases the stress that is placed on them during contractions, she reminded herself as she observed it firsthand.

"Ok, here we go." She said, "Ready, squeeze."

Mike found that communication to the same muscles was much different in this position. He could barely figure out how to send the mental signal to get started. After a couple of seconds, he was able to contract his sphincter and then gradually spread the contraction to the surrounding area. He could feel the other muscles assume a tightened state as he finally made the psychological link. That sheet-like feel of tight muscles was becoming apparent.

"Very good, now hold it, hold it," Debra coached. He was not squeezing as strong but she thought it might be from fatigue. She felt some twitching of the pelvic floor where she was pressing with her left hand. She also felt a similar sensation deep inside his rectum. Again, she wished she could go a little deeper inside him and instinctively pressed harder to penetrate deeper. She thought this might be the beginning of a spasm.

"Relax." Debra instructed. "I'm just going hold here for a second while you rest."

After about a minute of quiet "Let's go again. Squeeze," Debra was ready to get moving. Her awkward position was getting uncomfortable. "Squeeze harder, harder, hold it. Twenty seconds this time"

Mike was concentrating with all his might and trying to squeeze but he could tell he just could not deliver the pressure he had before.

Debra sensed a little stress this time and stopped the contraction after only 15 seconds, "OK, I'm going to pull my finger out." She was eager to stand up from her slightly bent forward position. She started to feel a little cramp in her back. She moaned again as her finger left his rectum. Stop that she scolded herself again. "Good. That set seemed a little more difficult." Debra offered feedback as she pulled her hand out from his pelvic floor and wrapped her fingers around his penis and held it.

"I can't get the same pressure in this position." Mike answered, "Something feels different."

"You are working the muscles from a slightly different angle and even some different ones are being activated and others are not. That is the reason for the change in positions, to get to everything." Debra repeated information that she had previously discusses. He remembered she said that but the reinforcement was not unwelcome.

"Ok, that's good, you can stand up and turn around, you need to get your erection back, you've dropped off a lot," Debra walked toward the small table to retrieve a fresh rag to wipe her hands. Mike stood and turned around and leaned back against the treatment table. "Can you work that back up a little?" Debra asked, "Here is a little more lotion for you." She said as she placed a small amount on the tip of his penis with two fingers.

He spread the lotion down his penis shaft with his right hand then wrapped his finger around it and started pumping. He would rather she was doing this. It was at least one hundred times more effective than doing it himself.

Debra began to wipe the stubborn lotion from her hand. She glanced over at Mike to see him leaning at a steep angle against table. He was sort of sitting in the edge of the low table, pumping his hand furiously trying desperately to get an erection. She let him continue for about a minute and then said, "Let me check it," Debra abruptly stopped him and reached out and took his penis in her hand. She wiped the lotion from it with the rag in her hand.

"Hop on the table, face up." Debra instructed, "We'll do this the easy quick way." She was referring to re-stimulating his penis to full erection. She grabbed the lotion and positioned herself beside him on his left side as he finalized a comfortable position. She squirted lotion into the center of the palm of her right hand, then lifted his penis with her left hand and held it straight up. She placed the palm of her right hand directly on top of the head. She held her hand flat and massaged it in a circular motion. This was a technique she learned in her private love life that was effective at stimulation a limp penis.

"There we go," Debra whispered as she felt his penis grow in her left hand. As it hardened, she released it and cupped his balls. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his penis and began stroking. She cocked her head slightly as she watched his penis grow and harden in her hand. She was using her standard technique that was usually reserved for her love life. She realized her personal life had spilled into her work life, but decided this was a special circumstance and it was ok. She liked it anyway. She likes the feel of a nice dick in her hand. She likes to turn a guy on.

"That looks good," Debra said and abruptly stopped. It only took about three minutes to get his penis to the brink of ejaculation. "Sorry, we have to stop there." Mike understood why she stopped but he desperately wished she would have continued about one more minute. It would have felt so good to cum.

Debra stepped back and wiped the lotion from her hands and then most of it from his throbbing dick. "You weren't too far from coming," she said.

"Nope," Mike replied curtly.

"Let's keep on going, you can come later. Turn-over and get up on your hands and knees." Debra ordered firmly.

Mike groggily rolled over. He easily assumed a hands and knees position on the table. As he did, he looked down between his legs where his erect penis seemed to be staring straight back at him. He saw Debra move into the picture directly behind him, "That's good, move back a little." She urged him to move toward the end of the table so his feet hung over the edge. She stood between them. She wanted his butt right at the edge so she could easily reach it.

"Now put your head down, bend all the way down." She instructed. "Spread your legs a little more, I need a little more room." Debra instructed as she placed her left hand on his left butt cheek and pulled it aside to further spread his already wide-open butt crack. She then began spreading lube from her finger along the crack near and directly on, his rectum as she had done before.

"That's good, ready?" Debra asked as she placed her finger on his rectum and began to slowly slide it inside him. "I'm going in. There we go." A slight moan once again escaped her attempts to halt it. Debra's finger was pressed in as far as she could get it. "Is that ok?" she asked

"Yeah, it's fine." Mike answered his muffled voice came from between his legs.

"Now squeeze," she ordered.

Mike immediately addresses the muscles mentally and they contracted firmly. He could tell this was a good contraction. He could feel all the same muscle groups straining to tighten as he gradually increased the intensity.

"Hold it, very good, harder, harder" she egged him on.

Debra was at the very edge of the table with his rear at a level just below her chest. His calves and feet were extended off the end of the table. She was standing between them. From a standing position, she had to bend down to see up between his legs so she had placed a round wooden stool nearby to sit on if she needed it. She reached out with her left foot and pulled it toward her and sat down. She continued to watch the clock and monitor his contraction.

Just as she sat down, she decided it had been long enough. "Relax," she said and he immediately released the grip on her finger. Now she was looking under and between his legs with her fingering hand raised slightly. She noticed as he released his testicles loosened and drooped just a tiny bit and his penis, which had been pointed parallel to the table surface, drooped and pointed down at a slight angle.

That reminded her of a supplement that was folded and inserted into the Manual Pelvic Muscular Reeducation booklet that Nancy had given her. It was a short article that discussed a supplemental technique to this position. It simply involved pulling the penis down and pointing backward between the patient's legs during the contraction. When she read it, she thought the extreme angle of the bend would be painful. Now she wondered if she should give it a try. She intended to perform four contractions in this position, so maybe on the last one. By then his erection will have subsided quite a bit. He had already lost some it.

"Let's go again," she instructed, "Squeeze"

Mike responded with a good firm contraction. He was concentrating really hard. He refused to let anything else enter his mind. He was holding and attempting to gradually increase the intensity.

"Twenty seconds this time," Debra informed him as she noted the position of the second hand on the clock on the wall. She then looked up under to see that his penis had resumed its firm pointing pose directly upwards. It was again parallel to the table. She reached between his legs with her left, leaned toward him and wrapped her fingers around it. "Let's keep this guy going a little." She said hoping it would not break his concentration.

Mike noticed her touch. He felt her take a firm grip and slowly move her hand up and down, but he did not let it dimmish his contraction. She was in a slightly awkward pose but could see the clock clearly.

"Relax now," she said as the second hand swept past the number four on the clock.

She maintained her grip on his penis and spontaneously decided to try the pulled back technique. "This time I'm going to try something that I read about that might enhance the pressure on the pelvic floor muscles. I'm going to pull you penis backward. Stop me if this feels uncomfortable." Debra warned as she adjusted her grip on his penis and pulled it down and backwards slowly. There was little resistance to it. It seemed flexible enough to move to this position easily. Her initial assumption was incorrect. He did not seem to feel pain.

"It that ok?" she asked as she finally pulled it out from between his legs and pointing directly backwards toward her. The head was level with her face. She could see directly into the slightly dilated hole in the tip. There was a droplet of clear fluid ready to drip from it.

"It's fine." He said, "It doesn't hurt."

"OK she said, we're going to do two more contractions like this. Are you ready to go?" she asked

"Ready when you are." He answered.

"OK, go," Debra pressed her finger harder into his butt as she said it.

Mike shot the signals from his brain to the muscles and they tightened firmly. Debra felt his penis try to straighten itself with a mild force. She pulled back on it like a little tug of war.

"Hold it for twenty seconds again." Debra said while noting that the clock's second hand was just passing the number nine. She would stop at five after.

"Relax," Debra ordered at the expiration of the twenty second period. "OK, just a short break and we'll do one last one." Debra informed him

"OK." Mike replied, his voice muffled and subdued by having his head tucked down against the table. He seemed tired of this position.

"Are you ok down there?" Debra asked somewhat concerned. "We're just about done she encouraged."

The room was quiet for next one minute while Debra held his dick bent backwards and slowly stroked it and examined every little detail of the head and the hole in the tip. She watched as the skin followed her hand as she stroked it and the head as it conformed to her grip when she reached the end. She noted the feel of the rim of the head against her palm with each stroke.

"OK, let's go one more time," Debra broke the silence, "Squeeze"

Mike locked the muscles down with as much vigor as he could muster but he was fatigued at this point and restless to move from this position.

Debra timed the contraction and called relax after only ten seconds. She too was ready to move on and she sensed his fatigue. She cut it short.

"OK, let's take a break as she released his penis and stood up pushing the stool behind her as her legs straightened against it. "Pulling out," she warned and again moaned very quietly as her finger exited his butthole. She wiped his rectum and crack to clean off the clear lubricant. And stepped back to clear herself of his legs.

"Go ahead, lie down, relax" she told him.

With a little sigh he rolled sideways to the left and settled himself on the top of the bed. He then pulled his upper body toward the pillow so his legs were no longer sticking past the edge.

His erection was gone. He was softer than he had been all day. A good bit of clear seminal fluid was oozing from it. He felt the sticky fluid on his stomach as he laid back and assumed a comfortable face up position, resting and sighing as if he had just run a marathon.

"That is a lot of work," He spoke up trying not to sound like he was making an excuse, but providing a reason for his sudden slump into a resting position.

"It is," Debra added. "It might not seem like it would be, but until you do it you really have no idea of the stress it involves." She stated as if she knew first hand. She didn't. She was just repeating what she had read.

"Ain't that the truth," Mike chimed in again. "It was a lot harder than I thought it would be."

"On those last two exercises where I pulled your penis backward, was that harder to do? Were the contractions more difficult?" Debra asked while she sat in the small desk chair and wiped her hands.

"Yes, it felt really awkward. I mean it didn't hurt or anything, but it felt like the tension was higher." He tried to explain something that he couldn't quite understand himself. He decided it is impossible to describe a feeling in terms that someone else will truly understand, so he shut up.

Debra stood and moved over to Mike's left side and wiped up the fluid from his penis. She noticed it had relaxed significantly. She glanced at his testicles and they were not pulled up tight like they had been. She rested her left hand on his thigh right near his balls and wiped all over his pubic area with the damp rag cleaning off the lotion, lubricant and seminal fluid. She picked up his limp penis with the rag and wiped it.

She quietly set the rag aside and then began just giving him a gentle massage. I'll just wind you down a little. We'll leave off the last exercise today. You have had enough. She massaged his upper thighs and pulled one leg slightly toward her to reach his inner thigh. She pinched and rolled his thighs with both hands and stroked them up and down.

"You have great legs," she commented. "How long have been shaving them."

"About three years," Mike answered. "Every since I started taking bike racing serious."

She didn't want to ask him why cyclist shave their legs because she knew there was no good answer and she didn't want to corner him, but he offered an answer anyway. "So many of the serious riders do, I just thought I would too. I like it. Not sure it does anything except warn everyone else I'm a serious rider though." He said humorously.

"Yeah, I like it too," Debra said and then wished she hadn't. She didn't want it to sound like she was massaging him for her own pleasure. Then to distract from having said something he might misinterpret, she moved to the other side and repeated the massage on the other thigh.

She cupped his balls with the right hand after a couple of minutes of massage and took his penis in her left and began working it into an erection.