AFEXO - Influences and Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you what she said, let's get this guy hard again and do that last exercise after all. It's quick and easy and your rested now."

"Alright," Mike said. "Let's do it." He just liked having his dick rubbed.

Debra's soft hand made his penis hard within two minutes. It was fully erect and more stimulated than it had been all day. In fact, he was just a few strokes from ejaculation, again. It didn't take much when she did it.

"Better stop there." Debra released his penis with sense of caution, "Roll over." She told him with a sense of urgency. She wanted to get the final exercise underway while he was still hard.

Mike rolled over and squared himself, face down on the table. He knew it to be the final position from the reading material.

Debra quickly applied lube to his rectum and said, "Ready," and inserted her finger inside his butt. She did not moan that time and gave herself a silent congratulations.

"Squeeze," she said and Mike instantly forced the muscles to tighten as hard as he could. Debra felt a good strong contraction develop within a few seconds, "Just ten seconds," she said, "and then we'll check your erection. We'll just do two sets." This position too, called for four set originally.

"Ok, relax." Debra stopped the exercise just as ten seconds passed. "Roll over this way," she said as she pulled him on his side with his back toward her. His butt came to rest against her stomach as she leaned forward and looked at his penis.

"Hold your knee up like this." Debra lifted his right leg up so his foot rested on the table with his knee in the air. He was on his left side and his left leg was straight. She pulled him just a little further toward his left side so he was slightly more be face up. This position was perfect for access to the pelvic floor for massage and pressure points.

She reached around and placed her left hand on his pubic directly under his erect penis. It rested on the back of her hand. With her right hand, she reached under his lifted leg and ran the tips of her fingers from the crack of his butt forward under his tightened scrotum. She rubbed back and forth, pressing hard on each side of the deep part of his penis that ran along the pelvic floor. She pushed farther forward to massage directly under his testicle as she pushed them forward, out of the way.

After a minute of pelvic floor massage, she cupped and massaged his balls for a few seconds, then moved up and wrapped her fingers around his erect penis. It was still very hard. She decided it did not really need attention but she wanted to stroke it for a few seconds anyway. She took a minute and held while rolling the head between her index finger and thumb. It was oozing a lot of clear seminal fluid.

Debra withdrew her hands and said, "Roll back over." She lightly pushed him forward toward his right side until he was facedown.

"Let's go again for fifteen seconds," she instructed. She then wiped her finger tips and reapplied the super slippery personal lubricant. She wiped it along his crack while spreading his butt with her left hand.

"Here goes," she warned and then slowly inserted her finger as far as she could. "Squeeze." She ordered.

Mike contracted as hard as he could. "Good one," Debra said sincerely. This time the contraction was strong, maybe the strongest yet. Mike had his eyes closed and silently concentrated while trying to ramp up the intensity as much as possible. He was making good mental contact with those seemingly invisible muscles that had given him so much pain.

Debra remained silent. He did not need coaching and all she could do is distract him. The booklet insisted that coaching was necessary throughout, but this guy was his own best coach. He has an inner spirit that did not need assistance in finding the way to success. She was beginning to understand Mike a little better.

"Relax," Debra said, "That was the best one yet and you seemed to increase in strength over time." She had actually allowed that contraction to run almost thirty seconds.

"It's just a game of concentration," Mike answered her compliment.

"Roll over again, let's see what your erection looks like." She said as she guided his bare butt once again to land against her stomach while she gently pulled him toward her. "Lift your knee again." Debra said.

Mike placed it exactly as he had before and actually rolled a little more face up than he had the first time. He felt his butt against her. He felt her moving around as she reached under his leg and cupped his balls in her right hand. She gently held the head of his penis between her first two fingers and thumb of her left hand.

She spent about one minute rubbing the area next to his testicles on each side and the pelvic floor area. They both remained completely silent. Mike closed his eyes and leaned his head back. The sensations of her touch were awesome. He penis had become as hard as it could. She noticed how it had grown and darkened. She knew he was close to coming. She let go of his head with her left hand. That was probably too much stimulation. She started to withdraw both hands from him when he had a small ejaculation. He is coming she thought.

"It looks like we can't stop this," Debra stated with a little concern in her voice. Then slid her right hand from his testicles to the shaft of his penis. She wrapped her fingers around it and pumped it a few times. It surged and tightened as he ejaculated hard. She pumped it harder as he squirmed and thrust himself into her hand. She continued for about one minute allowing him to relieve himself completely. He had sprayed a lot of semen. The sheet beside him was covered with the white creamy fluid. She continued slowly pumping. She knew this is what he would like from her personal experiences with men. During this final phase, the sensations were magnified, so she was gentle.

He relaxed and settled back with a deep breath and a sigh. She quietly and gently slid her hand down the shaft of his penis and then out from under his leg. She made her way to the small table and retrieved a damp rag and a dry hand towel. She wiped her hands then wiped off his penis. She wiped up as much of the semen from the bed as she could, leaving only wet spot. She then laid the towel over the wet spot and said, "There scoot over and lay back." She had provided him something dry on which to lay. If he rolled any further to his left away from the wet spot, he would have rolled off the table.

She did a little more wiping around his pubic area and wiped a few small spots off of his chest. His penis was shrinking back to a relaxed size. Again, she mentally noted the difference in size when it was erect. She gradually relaxed herself as she finished up wiping up the semen. She almost felt like she had orgasmed herself. She felt the need to leave the room.

She draped a fresh clean hand towel over his privates and said, "Just relax here for a few minutes then get dressed. I'll be waiting in the office. No rush, take your time."

Mike thought she sounded mad at him for coming. He was a little worried. He didn't want that. The stimulation over the past hour had brought him to close to ejaculation to prevent it from happening. "Damn, that really felt good!" He thought to himself. That was the hardest orgasm he could ever remember. But he did feel embarrassed and he felt a little guilty for letting it happen.

He laid motionless for about five minutes then sat up and said to himself," We gotta make life happen." It was something he said to himself when he needed to get himself motivated.

He jumped from the table, wiped a little more leakage from his penis with the towel. Then he ran it up the crack of his butt where he thought he felt remnants of the lotion she used to massage him. He sat on the edge of the table and put on his socks. He jumped into his underwear and pants, pulled his arms through his shirt, buttoned it. He finished by haphazardly stuffing the tail of his shirt into his pants. He rolled his tie into a ball and stuck into his pocket.

"Let's get out of here," he thought to himself as he stepped through the door and made his way to Debra's office. His mood had changed drastically, he just wanted to leave. The door was open and she was sitting at the desk writing on a tablet of lined note paper.

"Come in, sit down." Debra invited, but Mike remained standing.

He didn't try to read what was on the notepad, but he did see the first line that read "Therapeutics - Mike" written in large letters like a heading.

"Well, you did it," Debra cheered.

"Yes, I did." Mike said, "It was something different for sure."

"I think you'll see results from it." Debra said very professionally.

"Sorry I had the little accident there at the end." Mike said.

"Hey, that is ok, no big deal, just part of the treatment, you didn't have a spasm now, did you?" Debra exclaimed.

"Wow! Yeah, I didn't think about it, but no, I didn't." Mike exclaimed. "That's great!" He was suddenly a little excited. Maybe this means he can ejaculate in peace for a change.

"Don't linger on that, it's ok, I don't mind at all." Debra said, "It's just what adult humans do and we are both adult humans." Debra tried to relieve his apparent guilty feeling for letting it happen. The truth is Debra liked it. She wanted him to have an ejaculation but wasn't sure there was a way to do it without crossing some ethical line. From a sexual side of it, she wanted to watch. She liked seeing it. From a professional side of it, she wanted to observe the spasm if they occurred. Besides, he needed a good orgasm that didn't torture him for ten minutes afterword. This worked out for both of them.

"Do you want to come Wednesday at the same time? I am open anytime except 12:30 to 1:30." Debra asked.

"Let me think about it." Mike said. He was in doubt of continuing. He didn't want to say so right then, but if he would have been asked, he would say this is a "one and done" for him. He didn't think this treatment was for him.

"Well, you call me as soon as you can and let me know. This should be done every other day for a couple of weeks to have the necessary impact to stop the cramps, so keep that in mind. You have to drive the musculature into fatigue." Debra sensed his doubt and immediately got worried she would lose this client. She needs the money. The other satisfactions she achieved from it were unimportant compared to the need for the business. She was barely getting by right now and his treatment was a huge shot in the arm.

"I will," Mike said. At that moment he intended to wait until late tomorrow and call her by phone and let her know he was discontinuing the treatment. He felt it would be much easier than a face-to-face rejection.

"I need to get going," Mike said as he stood to retrieve his wallet from the front pocket of his pants where he placed it earlier. He pulled cash from it and paid the fee.

"Thanks, Mike." Debra said sincerely. "Just give me a call as soon as you can and let me know what your thoughts are about continuing." Debra revealed that she understood he had doubt. She stood and walked around her desk to follow him as he turned and headed out the door. She followed him all the way outside and watched him walk to his car.

She went back inside and put the unfinished notes she had been writing in the center drawer of the desk. She was pretty sure they meant nothing now. She didn't think Mike would be back. Now she will have to hit the bricks and drum up some business. Maybe send out some flyers to old clients, she thought. She pulled up the client list she had save on her laptop and went to work.