Affair Lets Her Tigress Out

Story Info
Having An Affair Ler Her Tigress Come Out.
2.2k words
4.16
4.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,069 Followers

I don't think she believed me when I said I was happy for her, that I was glad she was finally enjoying sex, and I hoped she would tell me all about it. She had, after all just told me she was having an affair. "You don't care that I am having an affair with a man I work with?" she asked, unconvinced that I was really okay with it. I wasn't sure how to tell her it was what I had hoped for, fantasized about, and was thankful it had finally arrived.

"I care that you love me, and I hope you still do," I said. "I care about your sexual satisfaction. If I can't give it to you, I care that someone can," I said. "I love you, Claire. You don't have to earn that. I would rather I be the one to send you to sexual heaven, but if I don't I am sincerely glad someone does. Do you love me, Claire?"

She said she did, that her romance was simply a fling, merely sex. I asked her if it was good, if she enjoyed the sex she had with him. "Yes," she replied with candor that encouraged me and was thankful for.

"I am glad," I said, meaning every word. "I have told you I wanted you to like sex, and I do. I really do," I said again. "Sex is not the most important thing in a marriage, right. Liking each other is important, true? I do really like you, Claire. Tell me about this guy you are involved with. Is he married?"

"Yes," she replied quietly, obviously bothered that she was an 'other woman' to a another wife and mother. She has always been very critical of women who had affairs with married men. Now she was one herself.

"Tell me about it," I said. "How did it start? Was it at work?" I asked.

"I can't believe we are talking about this like it is a fishing trip with a buddy," she said. I didn't answer, just shrugged and smiled. "He asked me to lunch. At first it was just talking. Then it moved to his friend's apartment, just to talk. It was exciting and I let myself enjoy the thrill of it," she said. "I let him kiss me, then I let him do more, then I told him what I wanted and he gave it to me. "

"And you liked it?" I asked. She nodded without answering. "And then you kept going back? You liked the depravity of it, right? Someone was desiring you and it was seductive?" She nodded and smiled, an embarrassed and self-conscious smile.

"It got so I could think of nothing else," she admitted. "I even," she paused. "I even masturbated at night to thoughts of him."

"I have tried to get you to masturbate for years. This is a success story," I said. "I am so happy for you. I am also happy for me."

"You must be crazy. Your wife is having an affair and you are celebrating it. You're supposed to be calling me names and threatening to divorce me."

"Do you want a divorce?" I asked. She shook her head and began to cry. I took her into my arms and held her. "Neither do I," I said. "Do you want to run off with him?" She said she didn't and I continued to hold her. "Having sex with someone, having sexual desire for another man is not a crime," I said. "Tell me about it," I asked. "Any kinky things in your repertoire? Does he just do missionary, or is there cowgirl in your routine?"

She laughed as she cried and admitted to liking "cowgirl."

She apologized for not doing that with me. "Novelty is seductive," I said. "Because we never did it would make it even more exciting, right?" She laughed, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

"Yes," she conceded with a tearful chuckle. "I do love you," she said. "I should have known you would not get crazy about it. I just got sexually carried away by the excitement of it all. Someone was interested in me. Someone wanted to fuck me," she said using a word I had never heard her utter.

"I would like to meet him," I said. "Thank him for keeping my wife happy." Again she laughed. "He did improve your disposition lately," I said. "You have been in a really good mood these last few months. That is worth a lot," I said. "A happy wife, and all that," I said with a chuckle. "He did put a smile on your face. Asked him over for dinner," I said. "I want to meet him. To thank him." She kissed me and we hugged.

"You are a marvel," she said. "Okay, I will invite him for dinner on Saturday. You can do steaks. I will bake a cherry pie."

"That is appropriate," I said. "Celebrating a fellow breaking my wife's adulterous cherry with a pie of the same name." She punched me in the arm and laughed sheepishly.

Two days later there was a tall fellow at our door with a bouquet of roses. I guess he felt if I didn't mind meeting my wife's lover, I wouldn't mind him bringing her flowers, which I didn't. He was a handsome enough guy, sturdy and looked muscular, even in a sport coat. She said his name was Justin, and he had a wife who was a school teacher in the lower grades. I wondered what his wife thought he was doing on a Saturday night.

When he came in they acted like strangers and I wondered how long it would take for them to warm up if I wasn't there. Not long, of course, since they had been having a sexual affair for months. We chatted for awhile when he said, "it is very mature of you to let Claire be with me," he said.

"She makes her own decisions. I don't let her do things. She chooses them for herself. She chose you for herself," I said with a smile.

"Of course," he said, "but having me here is adult, secure, and enlightened. A very free-thinking attitude," he said. "Thank you."

"She knows what she wants," I said, looking over at her and smiling. "And do you give your wife the same latitude?" I asked.

"My wife and I don't have the same arrangement as you and Claire," he said. "Exactly."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Let's just say it is not that simple," he replied. "My wife is fairly old fashioned," he said. I nodded, understanding more than he realized. "But she knows about Claire."

"When you fuck my wife," I said, "I want to make sure you respect her. She is a very good person who lets herself be vulnerable," I said. "Just be gentle and kind, and give her the loving she deserves. Satisfy her. You see, I love her enough to want what she wants," I said. "If that is you, so be it. I wanted to meet you, so I could be sure I felt you really cared for her." He raised his glass to me.

"I do," he said, toasting the point.

"Then I will leave you two to enjoy one another," I said rising. "My wife deserves a grand lover. I hope that is you."

"I will do my best," he said with a nod.

I stood, walked over to my wife and kissed her on the cheek. "Enjoy yourself," I said with as much warmth and sincerity as I could manage. It was a sincere effort and I meant every word. She looked up at me and smiled. "I will see you in the morning, sweetheart," I said.

As I drove away I thought of her with him, but I also saw his wife, sitting at home watching television while her husband was making love to my wife. Not sure why I should, but I felt guilty that she would be left alone while he made love to another woman, my wife. It was a fleeting thought, but I felt for her and for a moment wanted to reassure her, to ease her burden of having a husband who was unfaithful.

Had they agreed he would be with another woman, I could accept that, of course, as I had, but if she thought he was at a business meeting and he was fucking my wife the thought made me angry. I wondered what Claire thought. She had been so adamantly opposed to infidelity, I was surprised she would have an affair with a married man. The thought troubled me, enough that when she returned the next day I asked her about it.

"She told him she wasn't interested in sex, to find someone who was," she told me.

"He told you that?" I said.

"She told me, at the school luncheon," she said. "He told her he was interested in me and at the luncheon she told me to enjoy him. She said she was not interested in the "sex" thing. I told her I was not usually the kind of person who would have an affair, but I was trying to be straight with her. She asked about my husband and I said I intended to tell you, to confess to you that I was tempted, that I was considering having sex with someone else."

I listened to her tell me about her conversation with Justin's wife and I smiled. "You weren't worried how I would react?" I asked.

"I am sorry," she said. "I got caught up in the romance and the excitement of it. It was naughty and I have never let myself be naughty before," she said. "You are always so reasonable, so under control. I didn't worry. I didn't let myself even think about the negatives, about what I was actually doing. I thought other women had affairs, I was having a sexual fling. I guess deep down I knew you would be fine with it, would be accepting and rational and forgiving and calm. You always said sex is the worst reason there is to breakup a marriage. That's why I was not afraid to tell you," she said.

We then went into the bedroom and made love, but it was a different woman who had sex with me that night in the bed we had slept in our whole married lives. She was a less inhibited, more passionate, and sexually alive. "Sex with Justin has changed you," I said.

"I know," she said with a chuckle. "I felt sexy today. I feel horny now," she said and laughed. "You just fucked the lady you married but hadn't gotten into it before. You happy to find out you married a bad girl?" she asked, a mischievous look on her face.

I put my hand between her legs and it was sopping wet. "I love it," I said. "Where did this lusty lady come from?"

She said she was hiding inside of her all the time. I hooked my finger into her, putting my thumb on her clitoris, then I move it around. "I am glad you found her," I said. Claire had never responded to that before, but she ground her hips, forcing her clit against my thumb, savoring a feeling she had never let herself feel before.

For the first time in our married life, she actually let herself come, didn't fight the process and obviously enjoyed it, and she came intensely, shaking all over and bring her legs together tightly, holding my fingers in her vagina.

Her body shook and she called out. "Oh my God," she shouted as her orgasm overtook her. I was so pleased I just held her as she went through her climax, savoring, maybe for the first time the sexual thrill of bonding with me.

If it took her having an affair, I was grateful and exhilarated. Her wanting Justin, being with him for the depravity of it, I was happy to finally have the sexual person I married in my bed. I have read about women who had affairs that liberated them sexually, but I had not experienced it until that moment when my wife let go and allowed herself to be sexual and uninhibited.

That night we talked about it and she thanked me for understanding, but I thanked her for letting herself become the sexual person I knew she could be.

She has been with Justin many times now, but our sex is loving and smoldering, like hot coals in a barbecue pit. We are closer now, and we have sex more often, although she has a lover. I told her I was thankful she told me about Justin, and she tells me everything they do together, leaving out nothing.

If your wife is inhibited and sexually restrained, she just may need a little strange cock to open her up. It is not a professional opinion, but it worked for us and it may work for you. When she saw my love did not depend on her fidelity, when she understood I would love her unconditionally, she relaxed and became the woman who she really was. She is able to "fuck" now with abandon and acknowledge in herself her desires and permit her personal needs to be enjoyed without fighting them, trying to control what she couldn't. There was a tigress in her fighting to get out. Fucking Justin opened that cage door. Her affair helped her find the woman she truly is. She is the wife I hoped I would get to know some day, and now I have found her. Life is good.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,069 Followers