All Comments on 'Affair of the Heart Ch. 06'

by BlueJerseyGirl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

GIVE IT UP this chapter resolved nothing or are you planning 20+ chapters before the cheaters get found out by their spouses?

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
What now

I keep reading hoping for a resolution one way or another to this situation, but...nothing yet. I guess what bothers me about your characters is there is never a shred of remorse for the affair, or a shed of concern for their spouses....only time Beth even came close to remorse is when she said to her self that she didn't want to destroy two families....other this is that Sophie started to question Beth about hurting "daddy" but totally gave it up to get her own goals....so I think your characters have a real lack of depth, they all are selfish shallow people only focused on themselves or their lovers with no concern for the innocents in the story. If you wnat a better story (not just a fuck fest like some want) then you have to develop them into real people who are faced with a real tough situation, how do they love each other and not destroy their spouses..or is that even possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous