Affair Shock

Story Info
Married woman is shocked by an affair with another woman.
1.7k words
4.4
13.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was shocked when my high school sweetheart married his third cousin once removed. During our senior year, his family made a trip back east to visit relatives. It was there he met his future wife. All through high school we were seen as the perfect couple, and most assumed we would end up married someday.

But that shock, in no way, prepared me for what was about to come.

I got over my shock and moved on with my life and met my future hubby at work at the Morgan Casualty Insurance Company in Denver, Colorado. He was a broker and I a secretary.

We dated for two months before he scored my pussy. He was a wonderful lover and fucked me better than I had ever been fucked. He was very pleased with my fucking, but was very disappointed in my cock sucking skills. He seemed to overlook my shortcomings believing I would improve over time.

For me, I was head over heels in love and promised myself, I would improve my cock sucking skills. But my gag reflex did not improve. When his cock would hit the entrance to my throat, I would gag uncontrollably to the point of vomiting.

Also, I would gag on his cum, again uncontrollably, to the point of vomiting.

As a cocksucker, I was an utter failure. I've heard some people both men and women are natural born cocksuckers, Alas, that description did not fit me.

I assumed the reason my hubby fucking me had slowed was due to my inability to suck his cock as he would like. I was missing him fucking me and considered having an affair. There were several men in our office that had shown an obvious interest.

One day, while having lunch with my best friend at work Glenda, I spilled out my heart and told her of my sexual frustrations. Glenda was very understanding and said perhaps what I need was an affair with another woman. I sat stunned. I had never considered such a thing.

"Does your hubby perform cunnilingus on you?" Glenda asked. I nodded no.

"And that asshole expects you to suck his cock? Glenda asked.

"Yes, and he is totally unsatisfied with my performance," I replied.

"Honey, I stand by what I said before, you need to have a woman to eat your pussy. And I'm more than willing to volunteer," Glenda said.

I was unable to respond. I never suspected Glenda of being bi or lez.

After a long pause, I finally managed to stammer out, "Oh my god Glenda, I had no idea."

For the next ten minutes Glenda explained she was bisexual and loved eating pussy and had wanted to have an affair with me for some time, but never pursued it, as she thought I was a happily married woman, and did not want to cause me any problems.

While Glenda was talking, I realized my pussy was getting moist. I was getting excited by the prospects of Glenda going down on me. I actually trembled.

Glenda realized the affect she was having on me and pressed on. She was making every effort to seduce me and I was looking more like a willing participant. I felt her hand on my knee and shivered. She was working her hand up my dress but could not reach my pussy.

"I think we need to take this to my apartment," Glenda said.

I stammered out, "I'm not sure about doing that."

"Baby you need it, as much as I do, and I think you know it," Glenda said.

Glenda paid the check, led me out of the restaurant, and hailed a cab.

In the cab, on the way to her apartment, Glenda's hand was under my dress and found my now wet pussy. She worked her fingers under my panties and began to rub the folds of my pussy. She contacted my clit sending shock waves through me causing me to moan. This did not go un-noticed by the cab driver.

I felt an orgasm approaching and fought it, but when Glenda's fingers penetrated my pussy, I stifled a scream and let my juices flow. I had just been finger fucked and brought to orgasm by a woman in the back seat of a taxi cab.

Glenda removed her hand and was licking her fingers, as the driver watched in the rearview mirror. He had to sporting a super boner, but said nothing.

Arriving at her apartment building, Glenda paid a smiling cab driver and led me into her building. We took the elevator to the fourteenth floor. As the elevator worked its way upward, Glenda took me in her arms and deep kissed me.

My resistance quickly melted and our tongues were soon doing a tango. When the door opened, I heard an audible gasp and spied an opened mouth, wide eyed, matronly lady, Glenda broke our kiss and laughed as we exited the elevator.

I was a bit stunned, but Glenda only continued to laugh.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Oh yes, that is Mrs. Conklin the busybody of the fourteenth floor," she said.

Inside her apartment, Glenda once again deep kissed me while simultaneously beginning to undress me.

Soon I was standing nude and shivering in front of Glenda while her eyes took in my charms. My clothes were in a heap on the floor. the only thing I was wearing were my high heel shoes and a smile.

Glenda was deep breathing as she said, "Undress me."

Doing as told, I began removing Glenda's clothes. Once again, I could tell my pussy was getting very moist.

I was surprised to see how voluptuous Glenda was without her clothes. She had gorgeous pear-shaped tits with long tan nipples. Flared hips and her pussy had neatly trimmed pubic hair. I had never thought of Glenda as being hot and sexy but, that view was quickly changing. There we were in all our glory ready to make love.

Glenda took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She laid me down on the bed and lay beside me. After once again deep kissing me, she began to nibble on my neck causing me to shiver and shake. She continued to nibble and kiss downward reaching my tits. She took a hardened nipple in her mouth and suckled it. By now, my pussy was dripping wet and anticipation was building. I had never been so aroused in my life. Not even the first time I got fucked.

Reality sat in, and to say I was shocked would be an understatement. Here I was a highly sexed straight female being made love to by another female. Yet, I was a ready and willing participant. How was this possible? Perhaps I was not as straight as I thought.

When Glenda's lips and tongue reached the folds of my pussy, I wanted to scream, but utilizing all my will power suppressed my screams.

She began licking up and down the folds of my pussy making contact with my protruding clit sending chills and thrills through my body. When she took my clit between her lips sucking it like a tiny cock, I lost it and had the best orgasm of my life. My juices flooded her lips and tongue. But the best was yet to come. She inserted her tongue and fucked my pussy with her long tongue. I began to buck and fuck back pressing my pussy to her face, causing her tongue to go even deeper.

God how I loved it. I started having a series of rolling orgasms. Never had I ever experienced anything like this.

I felt an enormous orgasm building deep withing my core. When it hit, I blacked out.

When I started to come back, I slowly realized what had just happened. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Glenda, who said, "Welcome back darling."

"Glenda, that was the most amazing experience I have ever had," I said.

Laughingly, Glenda responded, "If men only understood that, they would put Lesbians like me out of business."

Then came the biggest shock of all, when Glenda said, "I'm going to teach you to eat pussy and please women just as good as me."

When she said that, reality sat in. I had never desired having sex with another woman, yet I had just experienced my best orgasm ever with another woman.

"We will skip the preliminaries and get right down to the main event," Glenda said, as she spread her legs and indicated to me to get down.

"Try and remember what I did to you and repeat it on me," Glenda said.

Nervously I followed her instructions and moved between her legs. I snaked out my tongue and licked up and down the folds of her wet pussy. Glenda moaned and said, "Good start baby, time for you to go to work."

I could taste the wetness of her pussy and found it very pleasant indeed. Glenda jerked when my tongue made contact with her now protruding clit. "Take my clit in your lips and suck it," she said.

I sucked her clit like a tiny cock causing Glenda to shiver and shake while moaning.

"Now insert that tongue in my pussy and go to work like I did on you," she said.

I tried my best to repeat the great pussy eating I had received and must have been doing something right. Glenda screamed, "I'm cumming," and sent her juices cascading on my lips and tongue. Damn, I loved the taste. It was so much better than male cum. I had no need to gag or vomit. I had just eaten my first woman to orgasm and loved it. What a shocker.

Over the next several weeks Glenda and I made love almost every day. I was becoming a first-class pussy eater as my cunnilingus skills were improving greatly. And I loved her going down on me. I never thought I would lose my desire for a big cock fucking me, but that is exactly what was happening. I might not be a good cocksucker, but then, I was probably never meant to be one. I had found my true calling.

I moved in with Glenda, and one month after receiving my divorce, we were married.