Gemma and Tracy

Story Info
My wife has a lesbian experience.
3.3k words
4.55
38.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fletchers
Fletchers
36 Followers

I have been married to my wife Gemma for just over 11 years. We have an extremely good sex life having good long sex sessions at least a couple of times a week. Gemma is very open to experiencing new things and although we have never wanted to have sex with other people, we regularly try out different sexual activities. We have tried most sexual positions, had sex outside, Gemma likes sucking me and has swallowed my entire load more than once and she likes me to finger her bum whilst screwing her, even requesting me to fuck her in the arse on a couple of occasions. The picture I am painting here is that we like our sex and are open to try most things so long as it's just between the two of us.

We also enjoy talking about sex and often tell each other about things we would like to do. It was during one of our more recent sexual discussions that Gemma raised the subject of lesbian sex by asking me what I thought about two girls enjoying sex with each other. I have always found lesbian porn a turn on and we have watched such sex acts together on the internet a few times. I had always thought that Gemma was just indulging me but she told me that she was often turned on by it as well. She then asked me if I would regard her having lesbian sex as an affair which would ruin our marriage. I replied that I couldn't see occasional sex with a girlfriend as something that would form a wedge between us so long as I knew about it. In fact, the thought of her telling me what she had been doing, with all the details, would definitely turn me on. Then I asked her why she had raised it. At this point I need to tell you about our neighbour, Tracy.

Tracy lives next door with her husband. She is a couple of years older than Gemma, nice figure and very friendly. Gemma and Tracy have formed a very close friendship, often having coffee together or going into town shopping. In fact, they see each other most days. When I asked Gemma why she had raised the subject of lesbian sex, I half suspected that she had thought about what it would be like to go to bed with Tracy. Gemma confirmed that she had recently started to fantasize about sex with Tracy and when I delved further, she admitted to masturbating whilst thinking about what it would be like to play with her friend.

I told her that if the opportunity presented itself, she should go for it, so long as she gave me a detailed account of afterwards. She said it would probably never happen, but she thanked me and gave an assurance that if it did, it would only be 'a bit on the side' and of course we would talk about it while screwing each-others brains out. She then sat astride me and guiding my hard cock into her pussy, she rode me to a fantastic orgasm.


A few weeks passed and on arriving home from work one evening Gemma had a strange kind of smile on her face. She told me that later she had something to tell me, but it would have to wait until after dinner. We had dinner and settled down on the settee with a glass of red wine and I asked her what she had to tell me.

She reminded me about our previous conversation about her wanting to have lesbian sex with our neighbour, Tracy. I had kind-of forgotten about this as I thought it would never happen but Gemma revisiting it had me asking;

"You haven't actually had sex with Tracy have you?"

She replied, "Well sort of."

Excitedly I said, "What do you mean sort of? Tell me all about it!"

"Well." She said. "I was round at Tracy's having a coffee with her this afternoon and we got on to the subject of sex. We told each other how often we had it, what positions we liked and what our husbands' cocks were like. Don't worry, apparently Dave's cock is a similar size to yours. Anyway, as you can probably understand, the conversation got me quite excited and I could feel my pussy getting quite wet. I had already confessed to Tracy that I like to masturbate, and she told me the same. I was so turned on that I said to her that I needed to go home and 'take care of myself'. She then said to me."

"You don't have to go home if you don't want to, why don't we do it here?"

"I said okay if you are going to as well."

"Of course I am, I'm so turned on I really need to cum." She said.

"I slid my hand inside my jogging bottoms and into my knickers. I started rubbing myself between my pussy lips and around my clit. I looked over at Tracy and she had her hand up under her skirt and was rubbing the front of her panties. I could see her pink lacy knickers and a dark patch of pubic hair showing through the material as she worked her fingers on her pussy. Tracy looked across at me and smiled. God I was so turned on and then she said to me that she needed to get comfy and do it properly. With that she stood up and pulled her skirt up around her waist and slid her parties off. My eyes were fixed on her pussy as she slid her underwear all the way off. I got the impression that she really liked revealing herself to me as she didn't hurry to sit back down, but rather stood there for a few seconds with her legs slightly apart. She has a nice triangle of black pubic hair but it is trimmed a little further down between her legs so I could actually see her pussy lips."

"What do they look like?" I asked.

"Dark pink and she has nice outer labia, not too big, just a nice size. A very nice looking pussy and I love that she has a nice crop of black hair. Anyway, she sat back down and looked at me as if to check I was looking at her, and then she spread her legs quite wide and slid her middle finger all the way inside her pussy. She had taken the initiative and I wanted to show her that I liked what was happening, so I stood up and slid my leggings and knickers down to my knees."

I need to tell you here that my wife has blond pubic hair which she sometimes allows to grow and sometimes she shaves completely. Currently she is completely shaved. Gemma continued;

"I was about to sit back down and get to work on my pussy when she suggested I should sit closer to her. I sat down next to her and we carried on feeling ourselves. When she took her finger out of her pussy I could see it was very wet and she started making little circles around her clit. I mirrored her movements as we watched each other. My own pussy was slick and glistening with my pussy juices. She turned her head towards me and whispered; "I love your shaved pussy; it looks so sexy." I told her that I liked her lovely black bush."

By now I had a raging hard-on, so I unzipped my trousers and brought my cock out in to the open. I told Gemma to carry on with the story as I slowly stroked myself.

Gemma continued; "So, there we were openly masturbating next to each other and we both came at about the same time. It felt fantastic and it was obvious that we had both enjoyed our mutual masturbation. So that's it. The first step has been taken."

"What next?" I asked.

"I don't know, I will just see what happens when I see her tomorrow."

Tracy then lent over me and started sucking my cock and a few minutes later I bent her over the arm of the settee and fucked her from behind.


Some more information before I move on with the story. Gemma has quite large breasts, 36C in fact, with nice pale pink nipples that stick out nicely when she is aroused. Tracy's tits are small although a nice shape. She often doesn't bother with a bra so both Gemma and I have seen them in profile when she has worn a tight T shirt and no bra. We have clearly been able to visualise their shape and what her nipples are like. I am sure Tracy knows I have 'checked' her tits out as on more than one occasion I have witnessed her nipples grow hard and stick out through the material of her shirt before my very eyes. Anyway, on with the story.

The next evening, I got from work and after kissing my wife I asked her if anything else had happened. "Not much," She replied, "except that Tracy has sucked my tits." "Oh my god, tell me more." "Well, when we had coffee this morning and while we stood in the kitchen making it, I asked her what she thought about what we did yesterday. She said she was really turned on by what we did, and that she enjoyed seeing me work my pussy. She then said that she wished she had seen my breasts as she had always wondered what they looked like. I said that isn't a problem, and I lifted up my tee shirt and bra above my tits and wobbled them in front of her. She then took me completely by surprise as she leant forwards and took my left nipple in her mouth and sucked it."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, nothing really at that moment, as she suddenly stopped, look very embarrassed at me and apologised. I told her not to be so silly as I wanted her to do it. She kind of blurted out that she thought she might be bi-sexual as she had often fantasied about having sex with me. I put my arms around her and hugged her. I whispered in her ear that I had also had sexual thoughts about her and as I did so I took her hand and placed it on my breast."

"Did she have a good feel of you?"

"She did, and what's more she pressed her mouth onto mine and we kissed me. I opened my mouth a little and her tongue was inside me almost immediately. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes and she said why don't we go and sit on the settee. We sat down in the lounge next to each other and we kissed again. My tits were still exposed and Tracy went straight back to feeling them. She was massaging them and also pinching my nipples. God, it felt good. As we continued to kiss I slid my hand under her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and I had a good feel of her tits. Her nipples are amazingly hard and stick out about a centimetre."

"Did you do anything else?"

"Well, Tracy broke off the kiss and started sucking on my tits again while I had a really great feel of her tits. Then she suggested that we masturbate again which we did, both of us having really good orgasms."

"And...."

"That was it really. We kissed again and I put my tits away and we drank our coffee. However, we did talk for a bit and I kind of took the lead as I told her that when we had a chance I would like to go to bed with her, getting naked and having proper lesbian sex. She said that was a definite."

I said, "Wow. So what do you want to happen next?"

"Firstly, I want your cock inside my pussy. And so far as Tracy is concerned, I want my tongue in hers."

We went to bed and had amazing sex. With me coming inside her pussy and in her mouth.


The days passed and I often asked Gemma if she had done anything more with Tracy. She replied that they hadn't had a chance and maybe it was a good thing to let it cool a little. There were of course some weeks when intimate sex was not possible due to their periods. Anyway, a few more days passed until Gemma told me that she and Tracy had gone to bed with each other and this is what she told me about it.

"Tracy had called around mid-morning and suggested that in the afternoon it would be nice to have a chat and 'play a little'. I said great and she said for me to call around at two o'clock. I had a really good shower and got myself ready for her. As she had previously commented about liking my shaved pussy, I gave it a nice close trim. I was so turn on that I was really tempted to finger myself, but decided to save it for Tracy.

I went round at exactly two o'clock and Tracy was wearing just a dressing gown. She said she had just got out of the shower and right then she opened her gown and drop it to the floor. She stood there completely naked and said to me, "Let's go upstairs, I want to undress you." She lead the way upstairs and I got a fabulous view of her bum as I followed her. I could even see her pussy as she climbed the stairs. She lead me into the spare bedroom and took me in her arms to kiss me. We kissed long and hard. Her tongue was deep inside my mouth and I was almost shaking with excitement. Then she stood back and started to undress me. She took her time as if savouring every moment. She removed my sweatshirt and then my jeans. I was wearing that matching pale blue lacy bra and knicker set that you brought me for my birthday. We kissed again and while her hands were behind my back, she undid my bra. She slid my bra off and immediately took my left nipple in her mouth and started sucking hard on it. A moment later she knelt down in front of me and slid my knickers down to my ankles. As I stepped out of them, she leant forward and licked my pussy, all the way from my vagina to my clit.

We then moved onto the bed and laid next to each other and kissed. It was such a turn on to feel Tracy's naked body against mine. I rolled Tracy onto her back and kissed my way down to her breasts, sucking on each of her tits in turn. She has very dark, hard nipples and they are really long. They felt so good in my mouth, but I wanted more, so I kissed my way down to her pussy. I nuzzled my nose and mouth in her bush and breathed in her scent. She was quite moist and smelt really sexy. I didn't want to wait any longer so I positioned myself between her thighs and moved in to lick her. God, she tasted good. You know how I like to taste myself, but my first taste of another woman was incredible. I love heterosexual sex as you know but this new experience was just such a turn on. My body felt as if it was on fire with the excitement.

I gave her a really good licking, pushing my tongue as far inside her vagina as I could and then moving up to her clit. She started to breath heavy and squirm around, so I guessed she was getting close to coming. I really wanted to finish her off and give her a big orgasm, so I slid a finger into her as I licked and sucked at her clit. It only took a couple more seconds and she cried out; "Gemma don't stop, oh God I'm coming!". She arched her back and moaned quite loudly as she came. She grabbed my head, pushed her sex hard against my mouth and clamped her legs around me. She literally rode my mouth as she came. Then she rolled over onto her side and released me.

I sat and looked at her as she came down from her orgasm and a few moments later she opened her eyes and grinned at me. "That was amazing." She said. "I haven't cum that hard in a long while." She then pulled me in for a kiss. We shared a very passionate kiss for a few seconds and then she said; "Your mouth tastes of my pussy. It's very sexy." We kissed again and this time she rolled me onto my back and put her hand between my legs.

She pushed a finger into my pussy and started to finger me very deeply. I then felt more being pushed inside me and I guessed she now had two or even three of her fingers in my cunt. She moved them around and I heard a squishing sound. I guess I was really wet down there. Tracy stopped kissing and told me; "I need to taste you." With that she moved straight between my legs and her tongue was on me in a flash. I knew I wouldn't last long and sure enough I felt my orgasm approaching. Tracy didn't let up, she was frantically licking and sucking at my cunt. I had an immense orgasm and could feel myself releasing a wave of pussy juice onto Tracy's mouth. I Looked down and Tracy was looking back at me. Her lips and chin were dripping wet. She just looked at me, smiled, and then licked all around her mouth to get at the cum I had given her.

We stayed in bed for another half an hour or so just stroking and kissing each other while we calmed down. Then we had a shower together, which was also fun as we washed each other's bodies. So there you go husband. Your wife is now officially bi-sexual. But as Tracy doesn't have a cock, I still need you just as much as ever. In fact, I need your cock right now."

At this point Gemma took hold of my cock and said to me, "I'm going to suck this until you shoot your cum into my mouth. And when you have recovered, I am going to ride you so that I can feel your hard cock deep inside my cunt."

Gemma knelt down between my legs and sucked me off. She didn't need to use her hands as I was so turned on that after just a few deep sucks I blew my load into her mouth. Half an hour later she sat astride me and we fucked like that. When I announced that I was going to cum, she pushed herself down hard onto my cock so that I was as deep inside her as I could possibly be. Afterwards she told be how she had felt my cock pulsating as I shot my spunk into her.

So that was Gemma's first, full, lesbian experience. She told me that she couldn't wait to do it again and to relive it with me while we fuck. I am rather hoping that their sexual adventure continues to the point where they let me watch them make love to each other. Who knows, I might even get the chance to put my cock inside Tracy.

Fletchers
Fletchers
36 Followers