Affairs Assistant Ch. 06

Story Info
A boss punishes his employee for fucking his daughter.
2k words
4.19
25k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

My boss, Mr. Sterne stood in the doorway, looking at us laying naked on his daughter's childhood bed.

My fingers still cupped her soft, bare pussy and I quickly tried to take them away from her body as soon as his eyes met mine.

"What are you doing?" he asked in his low, deep voice. His eyes burned with absolute anger. One curl of his salt and pepper hair had fallen over his tanned forehead. The thick muscles of his arms flexed against his dress shirt. His whole body seemed to be shaking. His eyes were like two burning coals. It was a look I had never seen on anyone else before.

I struggled to answer. All I could do was sit up, starting and stopping the first sound of a few different sentences. I covered my breasts with my hands, suddenly feeling vulnerable. I had just made his own daughter cum at a party he had invited me to. And his daughter was specifically not to be touched, a fight had even broken out downstairs. I knew how strongly he felt about protecting her. There was no lying about that.

"Lynnae!" he yelled. His daughter flinched.

"Daddy it was nothing-" she started.

Mr Sterne strode into the room, suddenly. He slammed the door behind him and turned to lock it so furiously the knob seemed like it would fall off the door. His Italian dress shoes clapped on the wood floor as he came toward us, still swelling with rage. He looked insane. In one quick motion he swept down and picked up the black leash that lay on the floor by the bed, previously worn by me when my boss put me on display for his clients.

He leaned over Lynnae and pressed his free hand over her mouth and I heard her complain against his compressed skin. Then he lifted a knee and held Lynnae against the bed by pressing his knee to her bare chest. He used the leash to tie her wrists to the headboard, trapping her there.

"Daddy, please!" she cried out.

"This is time out-" he said, breathlessly tightening her straps. "You are a virgin, Lynnae. You're only eighteen. You don't fuck anyone, that's what being a virgin means."

"I still am!" Lynnae protested. "It's okay! Jamie's 18 too, and she even said it didn't count!"

His eyes flew to my face and he bared his pearly white teeth at me. "Get away from her," he said.

I did as I was told, looking down at Lynnae's toned, body was stretched out lengthwise on the bed. Her naked stomach moved up and down with panicked breaths and her nipples still shone with my saliva. She looked especially helpless with her hands tied above her head. She looked back at me with wide eyes.

"No one fucks my daughter, you understand?" he yelled at me. "She works with me, and she doesn't want people like you or my clients having sex with her. She's not ready yet." He strode over to me and held the back of my neck, forcing me to my knees.

"She's still a virgin, okay? We were just messing around," I said, half-lying.

"Who she messes around with is between her and I," he said, his voice strangled with contempt. "You work for me, not Jamie," he said, "It's not your job to do anything for her, especially without my approval." His hand tightened painfully and I held in a gasp.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

With one hand still grabbing my neck, Mr. Sterne reached down and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. I stared upward at him. My curiosity was finally being satiated. I had secretly wanted this moment since my job interview to be his Affairs Assistant. It was as if part of me knew this deep down.

Mr. Stern was wearing Calvin Kline briefs and tugged them downward with his strong left hand, his expensive watch flashing in the dim light of Jamie's childhood Hello Kitty lamp.

Below his stomach, two of his lower abdominal muscles met in a V-shape, the most gorgeous iliac furrow I had ever seen on anyone, let alone a man of his age. His lower hair was still dark, not quite salt and peppered like the hair on his head and chest. And finally, as he pulled his briefs downward, his cock fell all the way out revealing its slightly darker tan than the rest of his body as well as its size.

His dick was fat and long, still limp, but hung with its tip brushing his leg an entire hand's length away from his hip. His balls were a dark red, full, and barely visible because of his girth.

Something about it made me speechless. Before this I had seen just one other man's parts before, it had actually been a dare at camp one summer. His was intimidating but in a different way than my boss's. Something about Mr. Stern's cock made me want to reach out my tongue for a taste.

Jamie lay on the bed still, and craned her neck as if she was trying to get a glimpse of what was making me so shocked. Mr. Stern turned his back on her however, and held his dick in his left hand. He looked into my eyes. They still glowed with what seemed like an internal fire.

"This is for her," he whispered. "Only this."

My heart stopped, with fear and confusion. "What?" I asked, my voice weakening. His hand on the back of my neck tightened and he forced my upper body forward, closer to his body.

"Apologize to me for touching my daughter," he said, the words hissing out of his mouth.

He pulled me closer. It was then that I noticed. So suddenly, I was overwhelmed with how good he smelled. So clean. Like fresh spices. He smelled like a man. He smelled as rich as the diamonds in his watch indicated he was. My eyes closed and I inhaled, the pain of his hand on my neck was making my pussy wet and I couldn't explain it. Maybe some part of me knew he wouldn't really hurt me. Maybe it was my high pain tolerance making his grasp feel like a game rather than something serious. Maybe it was that I was still so turned on from fingering his precious daughter.

I looked up at his handsome face and smiled. "But she tasted so good," I said.

His hand gripped me tighter and I giggled, feeling more tingles run through my body.

"Apologize," he said. He was rubbing his dick now, right in front of me. It was stiffening, lengthening even more, and the tip of his cock was a bright pink.

"Why? She's waiting for this too?" I asked, looking at his nakedness.

His eyes lit up and his hand lifted to the back of my head. He forced my head forward. His cock slid into my mouth with forcefulness that made me moan around his dick. Unexpected and pleasant heat spread over my pussy.

He pulled out of my mouth, a droopy line of spit still connecting us. He looked down as if he couldn't believe what he had done.

Something about his uneven stability and lack of willpower felt like a game to me. I stuck out my tongue to its full length and wiggled it at him, the line of saliva broke and landed on my breasts. At this, his hand forced my head forward again and my mouth was around his fat cock.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of it's thickness filling up my mouth. He made the quietest moan as the tip of his dick threatened the back of my throat. I gagged trying to make him moan again and pulled back for air. He held my head though, and I breathed in through my nose helplessly. He pushed into my mouth and made me gag again, my lips were tight around him to keep him away from my teeth and they made a slurping sound and he pushed in and out of my head.

Another moan escaped him and his fingers spread out burying into my hair.

I opened my eyes and strained to look up at his face. His eyes were squeezed closed and I felt a strange unsatisfactory twinge go through me. I didn't like that he wasn't looking at me with the shock he had just before. I waggled my tongue against the sensitive vein underneath the head of his dick, and his body nearly doubled over. He grabbed my head with both hands now. He didn't quite force into me as now I was doing the bobbing in and out on my own, just wanting to see his eyes open in a moan that made him realize how much better I was at this game than he was. I waggled my tongue again and his eyes shot open, finally. We looked at each other, me with his dick nearly gagging me again.

"Take it all in," he said in a hiss and gave my head a painful tug, trying to force his long cock entirely into my mouth.

I gagged so loudly that he pulled out and I collapsed on the ground, struggling to catch my breath. I was about to wipe my lip when Mr. Sterne straddled my shoulders, pinning me beneath him on the ground flat on my back. He leaned over and pushed the tip of his dick in between my lips once again and said "Suck." in the sexiest, low voice I'd ever heard. His eyes were locked on mine again and I rubbed my thighs together, trying to stimulate my clit. I felt so close to an orgasm.

I did as he said, and sucked softly on the large head of his dick, rubbing my tongue on the vein on the underside. His body shuddered and he reached down and held my face in his hands. I wished he would cum in my mouth and lean down to kiss me deeply right in front of Jamie.

I tried to tell him this with my tongue.

I licked that sensitive vein and I sucked and his body shuddered once again. I felt his penis begin to pulse in my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth as he began to cum, the warm semen sliding down the inside of my mouth, over my lips, and squirting onto my face. He squeezed my cheeks with his palms and came on my face as my eyes were forced closed like that.

"Daddy!" cried Jamie.

"Jamie," Mr. Sterne said so quietly I almost didn't hear.

"Goddamn," he said, moving his hips so his dick rubbed on my lips a few more times. "God fucking damn," he whispered. He pulled away.

My eyes will still closed when he threw a piece of clothing at me to clean my face with. When I opened my eyes, he was zipping up while kneeling over me. He stood up, facing his daughter.

"Now you'll have to tell mom," she said to him, smiling devilishly.

Mr. Sterne sighed, loosening his tie. He reached over Jamie's naked body and untied her, trying carefully to not stare at her bare breasts below him.

"Mom?" I said, incredulously. "You're married?"

Jamie looked at me as her bounds were undone and nodded.

Mr. Sterne made a "go away" motion with his hand at the two of us and he took beside the window of the bedroom.

"You're married?" I demanded again.

"Affairs assistant," he said, nodding at me once. "I'll schedule our meeting soon. Goodnight."

I slowly rose, grabbing a dress that was hung messily on the back of a nearby chair for something to wear home. Jamie scampered out into the hallway naked, going God knows where.

"Goodnight," I said. "Thank you," I added, then felt awfully stupid.

I walked out, leaving him there staring out the window.

I had to masturbate in my car because I was so ridiculously turned on from the whole evening. I secretly hoped he was watching me from the window, but there was a good chance he didn't have any interest.