All Comments on 'Affairs Assistant Ch. 06'

by missgirlonwire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The charaters seemed to have been swapped around.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My name is Marcy (AKA Tanya Tech). On Friday afternoon I got on the elevator for the ride to the 35th floor. I couldn't help thinking how I was personally meeting the top executive again and many of my fellow programmers would never have that opportunity. But then I was going to service his penis. I informed his secretary of my 2:30 meeting and she asked if I was aware he was going to have conference call in a few minutes? I told her I did not and then she notified him of my arrival. He still agreed to see me. He had intended for me to suck him off but with the conference call he had his doubts. I agreed saying I didn't want to be cramped under the desk and someone might see from time to time my head pop up. He thought for a moment and told me to go into his office restroom, take off all my clothes and return. When I returned I saw he had placed a chair about 10 feet in front of his desk. His plan was to have me sit in the chair while he conversed with the three executives and have me masturbate. It was not easy to concentrate with a four-person conversation going on, but I was able to get off. He seemed to enjoy the performance even though I came in the leather chair and squirted on the elegant carpet. Completely spent I sat in the chair panting to regain my strength with my hands on my knees and head down. Thankfully the conference call soon ended and I saw as I got up that the CEO had been playing with himself while watching me masturbate. He proceeded to take me by the hand and lead me to the large windows on the west side of his office. Pulling down the sunshades, I understood what was to transpire. It didn't take me long to drain his balls. After getting dressed and cleaned up he wanted to talk to me. He said he had a small private office on his floor if I was interested? I was and he suggested we celebrate with a drink to our new arrangement. I was offered a shot of a white liquid that seemed pasty while he poured himself a mineral water. Curious I asked him what was in my shot glass? Believe it or not he often looked at my topless picture on his computer and got stimulated to the point where he would masturbate then cum into a wide mouthed water bottle. He had poured me a glass of his cum to drink. Since then, I now have a nice private corner office. I leave it at 2:30 each day for the CEO's office where his secretary has a glass of his cum awaiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissgirlonwire@missgirlonwire
Hello, hello. I'm here to explore my wants, needs, and fetishes. I read all my comments <3 Have fun, lovelies. -avatar courtesy of Pinup Bombshells- gifts and compensation is appreciated: shyfeet2000@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES