Affairs At Huddlestone: Pt. 02

Story Info
2 of 3. Maura plots to seduce Dakota.
2.1k words
4.57
2.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Dakota and Ingrid dusted books, Maura Kenneworth plotted seduction. She and Charlene Douglas were in the gym for their weekend workout. No one had used the gym in years. Even though Grange, the new PE teacher, had cleaned it for the late fall when the weather turned colder, it was deserted most of the time. There were only a bench with free weights and an ancient treadmill, working for once. Maura was completing her third set of bench presses while Charlene jogged on the creaky rollers, the electric motor wheezing and complaining under the load.

Both young women were proud of their bodies and did all they could to keep in shape, even though they complained loudly about the exercises Miss Grange made them do. Maura sat up and stretched, sweat dappling her face and spotting her t-shirt. "So, Charly, you going to help me or not?"

Charlene slowed her run to a walk and stepped lightly from the now silent treadmill. She was sweating more that Maura. Her t-shirt was soaked, showing the outline of the bra underneath. "Why should I? What's in it for me? You're the one who gets fucked, not me. I need an incentive to get you in close with Miss Grange. So far I haven't heard one." She pushed her glasses onto the bridge of her nose.

Maura stood, shook her damp red curls, and faced her friend, whose blonde locks were plastered to her skull from the exertion of her run. They were nearly of a height, shorter than Dakota—the object of the redhead's lust--with firm athletic figures. Maura's green eyes flashed as she cracked a wicked grin.

"Don't you get to be the best friend of the woman who's mother is about the become the Chair of the Board of Regents? Don't you get to go on all those really great trips during break, like the last one to Buenos Aires? Don't you get to fuck the sexiest girl in the school, me, just about every night? C'mon, Charly, say you'll do it. You owe me." Maura ran a pale finger along Charlene's cheek, a seductive smile spreading across her face.

Charlene pushed the hand away. "You're trick doesn't work on me, Kenneworth. You should know that by now. Thing is, I don't owe you, not that much." replied the blonde girl with an equally wicked grin. "I got you through Physics last term, so you didn't have to spend it here, listening to your mother carp about what a disappointment you are, instead of two weeks in Argentina. Yeah, I get all those things you said, but I do for you and I keep your precious, bitchy mom off your ass. So, no, I don't owe you, not for this. I want somethin' special."

"Tell you what. We can fight, you and me." Maura stepped in close so their breasts and crotches pushed together. "I win, you get Grange for me. You win, I'll do your Economics homework for a week. Deal?"

"What kind of fight?" Charlene asked, stepping closer herself, an eager expression on her face, one Maura hadn't see before. "Not boxing, 'cause we don't have gloves. You want to wrestle? I'll pin you in no time."

The redhead stepped back and stripped off her top and shorts, standing in bra and boxers. "No, not wrestling, not exactly, Charly. We fight—no fists, so we don't look all beat up come Monday—and we fuck. The first one who can't get her dick up loses. After last night, I know that just tickles your balls. So ..."

"A sex fight ..." The blonde considered the offer while taking off her own t-shirt and shorts. "OK, but if I win, you do my Economics for a month."

"Two weeks."

"Three weeks or no deal."

"Fuck, Douglas. OK, three weeks. You're just lucky I'm horny today."

"Rules? You got any rules in mind, there, Maura?"

"Nope, just no fists. Otherwise, first one with a limp dick does for the other."

The women shrugged out of their underwear and tennis shoes, standing naked on the large wrestling mat—a twin to the one in Ingrid's apartment, nipple to nipple, their erect cocks entwined, staring at each other. As if on some soundless cue, they locked up, struggling across the mat, each trying to trip the other.

Charlene got Maura off balance. The two fell to the mat, the blonde on top, trying to open the redhead's legs so she could stick her cock into a pussy and ... yes, Maura crowed to herself, stick it in there, I'll drain your balls faster than you can blink. Charlene realized it, and settled for frotting their cocks. Fuck, Maura thought with a growing sense she might actually lose, I need to do something else.

Maura bucked up and threw the other girl over her head to land heavily on her back where she gasped for air. The redhead was up and on top of Charlene, her cock slipping easily into the blonde's mouth as she spread her friend's legs to get to the pussy. The sensation of lips and tongue on her cock made Maura suddenly realize she'd made a mistake. She tried to pull her cock out, but Charlene held her like a vacuum hose. She was forced to take the blonde's cock in her mouth and suck on it to avoid being the first one to come. Locked face to crotch they rolled about the mat, ramming two, then three, fingers into their sopping pussies while they worried at the erect cocks between their lips. Charlene eventually pushed Maura away and the two rolled to their knees, gasping for air, pre-cum dripping from their mouths and cocks.

"Nearly had you, there, Kenneworth," said the blonde breathlessly. "You're so easy to get to come. I'm going to enjoy watching you do my homework."

"Big talk for a girl who was crying like she was about to come herself," answered the redhead. "And it'll be me watching you work on Grange. Come, on, slut, afraid you'll come too quick and lose?"

They locked up again face to face, kissing and slobbering, cocks pressed together, each one looking to force the other backward into a grapevine. Charlene rolled on top and slammed her crotch hard into Maura. Their balls mashed together in a painful tangle. The pair rolled away clutching their mauled sexes. Maura recovered first; she rolled the blonde into an octopus hold, one leg around Charlene's neck, the other leg across her thigh, pulling her back and stretched out. The redhead reached around to stroke the erect cock, forcing cum to ooze down the shaft over her hand and wrist.

As she was sure she about to get an orgasm from the trapped woman, Maura became overconfident and her rhythm became confused. Charlene reversed on the redhead to put her in a bow and arrow hold, pussy and cock exposed as she lay on her back atop the blonde with her legs held spread apart by Charlene's ankles. The blonde reached up to stroke the redhead's cock as juice flowed out of Maura's pussy to coat Charlene's face. Maura came hard, her cum splashing up under her chin and she groaned in frustration and pleasure.

The blonde got no satisfaction from her temporary victory as the redhead twisted loose and put her in a body scissors, squeezing tightly as she ran her tongue inside Charlene's pussy and stroked her cock until the blonde came, soaking her breasts in cum.

The women pushed away to lie on their backs, each one furiously fingering and stroking themselves to get hard again. Both were worried. In their nightly sex, neither one had been able get more than two orgasms from their cocks, despite having many small ones through their pussies. The next woman to come would likely be the loser. In less than two minutes they were each hard again, scrambling to their knees for another lock up.

Maura threw Charlene onto her back, this time trying a different tack. She mashed their pussies together in a scissors trib, holding one of the blonde's legs up against her shoulder. Their cocks and balls became entangled again, the sensation of wriggling sweaty flesh driving each girl to near distraction. Charlene pushed Maura away. In desperation, she flung herself on top of the redhead, sliding her cock into the slippery pussy, stretching the woman's legs with a grapevine. Her balls slapped against Maura's ass as she pounded away, trying to bring the redhead to a second orgasm the way she did most every night. Maura resisted, her face screwed up in concentration, thinking of anything she could to take her mind off an impending over-the-cliff orgasm. Homework, her mother bitching at her, Dean Walter in a bikini (ugh), Dakota Grange in a bikini. No. Not that. Ohhh ... fuccccckkkkk ...

Maura came hard, her cum erupting to splat on Charlene's chin and face, dribbling down to speckle her breasts with white, gooey drops. The rippling of the redhead's pussy put the blonde over the edge as well, shooting a huge load into her roommate's pussy. They came so near to simultaneously, they couldn't tell who was first and after a few seconds of spasming muscles they collapsed, Charlene lying sprawled across Maura, both women rasping for air as their heads swam and their eyes refused to focus.

Maura—lying on her back, trying to make the ceiling of the gym stop spinning—grasped feebly at her flaccid cock, trying to get it hard again. Charlene, on her side, drooling slightly, worked her own limp cock with half-hearted strokes. Five minutes later Charlene was soft but Maura had most of an erection, though both their cocks were raw from rubbing. The blonde curled up in ball as the redhead approached her for another round and waved one hand limply.

"No more, Maura. No more, please." The redhead crawled to lie draped across the defeated blonde and the two girls held each other loosely.

"You give?" Maura whispered into Charlene's ear.

"Yes," the blonde answered softly, disappointment clear in her voice.

"God, my cock is sore!" complained Maura. "I can go on but I'm going to need some ice soon. Still, I won! Look at you, limp as a wet rag and sore as fuck."

"Well, I guess I get to soften up our sexy PE teacher for you. Unless you want to rest for a while and keep going ..."

"Fuck, no, Charly, I won fair. You're soft and I'm hard. That's the deal. We really wore each other out, huh? It was fun, wasn't it?" Maura turned a lopsided smile to her friend.

"Yeah, more than I thought. We should do it again." Charlene's expression was unreadable and didn't match her light tone of voice.

"Soon? I mean, like, maybe tomorrow?" The redhead raised herself on one elbow. "We don't have to bet anything, you know, we could, just, uh, fuck, to, you know, see who can last the longest. I bet if we practice we could ..."

"Go all night?" finished Charlene. "That would be cool. You're going to need that practice for when you fuck Grange—and I need some revenge. Yeah, let's do it again tomorrow but slower, OK? I don't want my dick to be permanently bent out of shape or anything."

"Sure. Slow. I can do that. Help me up, loser."

They stood on wobbly legs, leaning against each other for support.

"I got one more condition for me helping you," Charlene said, her face suddenly hard, though Maura didn't notice.

"We fought, I won, you lost. No more conditions." Maura hesitated, her brain wrapped around an uncomfortable idea. "What condition?" she asked, hoping she didn't seem as if she was giving up anything.

"Your mother. She's been snooping around us for the past week. You can't have your way with Miss Grange if she keeps following you. I think she's hot for me, so I'll keep your mother away from you by letting her, erm, seduce me."

"You want to fuck my mother?"

Charlene nodded.

"You are one sick fuck, Douglas, but if that's what blows your skirt up, have at her. She's not as easy as you think."

"I can handle her." The blonde flashed a wicked smile.

The young women managed to get mostly dressed, presentable at least, after five minutes of struggling and laughing. They left the gym, arms around each other's shoulders.

"Hey, I think I'm wearing your shorts," said Charlene, her voice playful but her face showing something darker, more dangerous. It appeared she hadn't liked losing at all.

Half an hour later, Dakota and Ingrid hauled the rolled up wrestling mat into the gym and tucked it against the wall. The Valkyrie sniffed the air.

"Smells like sex," she said.

Dakota rubbed at wet spots on the other mat. "Yup. Looks like some of our girls have discovered copulation. Speaking of which ..."

"Back to the apartment," said Ingrid with a huge grin.