The Androgyne Files: Meet Claudette

Story Info
A futanari ex-con sets her sights on three young nuns.
21.8k words
4.72
7.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers

***

Author's note:

I may have overdone it with the sex scenes in this one, but who cares? It was fun. :-)

As always, all participants are above the age of 18.

Please forgive any spelling/grammar mistakes I may have missed.

All feedback is welcome.

Enjoy!

Approx 22,000 words

***

Today was gonna be a shitty day...

I took a sip from my coffee as I looked around the diner. I was waiting for my parole officer to show up for the first of our monthly meetings, but he was already half an hour late. I'd made sure to arrive early to make a good impression, but that turned out to be a wasted effort. Now I was just sitting here watching my coffee get cold. By the way, if you're wondering what I was in prison for, I can answer that with one word: 'pussy'. I've always had trouble saying no to pussy.

I used to work at a distribution facility. The site manager's wife, a pretty little thing that looked half her age, often came to work with him and got cozy with the employees. She always made time for everyone, but there was something about me that caught her attention.

I tried to be good at first, passing myself off as a bull dyke and telling her I had a girlfriend, but she just laughed and jokingly suggested a threesome. It didn't sound like a joke, though. She started seeking me out every chance she got and calling me 'Ruby Rose' because of my short hair and pretty face. I took it as the compliment she meant it to be, but I didn't like the comparison.

Ruby Rose looked frail and weak, like a cardio bunny who'd never lifted anything heavier than a chai latte. I wasn't exactly a bodybuilder either, but I at least looked like I could take a punch. Plus, my body was fuller than Ruby's. Bigger tits. A nicer ass. Curves in all the right places. I had the perfect balance of hard and soft that made women relax around me and my boss's wife had been no different.

It was only a few weeks before I dropped the act and started fucking her unfaithful little pussy.

She wasn't bothered at all when she found out I was an andro. In fact, it was just the opposite. I've never understood it, but there was something about the female psyche that made them get wet for the combination of a beautiful woman's body and a nice fat cock. She started showing up whenever I was working just to drag me off to the bathroom for a quickie, and I never said no even though I knew I should have.

This went on for nearly two months before someone finally overheard me fucking the shit out of her. Shortly after that, rumors started floating around about how I was banging the boss's wife. It didn't take long for those rumors to reach the man himself and he called me into his office demanding to know if there was any truth to them.

It was obvious to me that he had already suspected something was going on and just wanted me to confirm it. However, since I knew he didn't have any proof, I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. All with an innocent smile on my face.

The little bitch fired me anyway, citing some health and safety infraction that literally everyone was guilty of. And then, just for good measure, filed a restraining order against me so I couldn't see his wife any more. I ended up losing both my job and my fuck buddy over nothing but rumors and I was none too happy about it. I mean, how could you do all of that to someone just because you suspected something? I was guilty as sin, sure, but that wasn't the point. We had a thing called due process in this country and my rights were being violated!

And besides, it wasn't even like I was entirely to blame. His wife was the one who came on to me, not the other way around. It wasn't my fault that the horny little slut couldn't keep my cock out of her mouth... and her pussy... and her tight little ass that she never let him have. It wasn't right. I was being treated unfairly and I wasn't going to stand for it.

So, I did what anyone would do in my situation; I went to the site manager's house while he was out and proceeded to fuck his woman like I owned her. When he got home, he found us in the bedroom. His wife was on top of me, screaming her head off as she rode my cock, and I was grinning at him with her wedding ring between my teeth.

After he stopped crying, he called the cops who arrested me for violating the restraining order. And then his wife started crying. It was all a big dramatic mess, but things only got worse from there. When my case went to court, I got a prosecutor who was known for his deep resentment for andros. He tried to argue that the aphrodisiac in my bodily fluids was more powerful than an average androgyne. So powerful that by knowingly and repeatedly exposing the site manager's wife to it I had essentially date-raped her. He wanted to add one count of sexual assault to my charges for each time I had sex with her, and I had to admit that made me a little nervous.

It was true that the intensity of the aphrodisiac differed from one andro to another, and it was also true that mine was especially strong. But it wasn't mind control; I'd had several women turn me down even after being exposed to it. Sure, it was rare, but it still happened. And even when it worked, the urges always wore off if I stayed away from them for a few months. Still, the prosecution was out for blood and I was worried that he might convince the judge to see things his way.

However, his argument fell flat when my lawyer pointed out that there was still no reliable method to measure the strength of an androgyne's aphrodisiac. That, combined with the fact that the site manager's wife refused to testify against me, meant I was in the clear. The judge still sentenced me to a year in prison for knowingly breaking the restraining order, but that was better than being a sex offender. After six months of sitting alone in a cell as the only andro inmate, I was let out early for good behavior. The day I left prison I promised myself that I would stop thinking with my cock and get my sex addiction under control.

Unfortunately, not only was I bad at saying no to pussy, but I was also pretty shitty at keeping my promises.

"You gonna have anything other than that coffee, sweetie?" said a blonde waitress in a short skirt and low top.

My eyes went right to the cleavage she was putting on display for the world to see. They were nice tits. Nice enough to make me fantasize about what it would be like to have my cock between them.

"Sorry," I said as I continued to look at her breasts. "I'm just waiting for someone, and we're probably not going to be here long either." Then my eyes drifted up to her pretty face and I added, "Though I might stay a while if you have something special on the menu."

"Oh, well today's special is-" she began, then stopped short when she realized I wasn't talking about food. "Oh really," she said, crossing her arms and throwing out her hip with a smirk on her face. "And what would be special enough to keep you around?"

"Your number," I said flatly and she laughed good-naturedly.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry but you're barking up the wrong tree with me. I'm a married woman. Besides, I don't swing that way."

More of her good-natured laughter followed but I remained solemn as a judge. My eyes drifted back down to her tits, bouncing as she laughed, as I took a sip of my coffee. But I didn't actually drink any of it. Instead, I swished it around in my mouth before letting it fall back into the cup.

"This coffee... It tastes a little off," I said as I faked a grimace. "It might be my imagination, though. Here, why don't you take a sip and tell me what you think?" Then I offered her my cup.

The waitress gave me a little frown but ultimately accepted the cup and brought it up to her lips. I licked my own as I watched her sip the coffee laced with my saliva and leered at her body again.

In my experience, it only took about five to ten minutes for a woman to get horny after kissing me. Some women were more sensitive and reacted even faster. Either way, once a bitch got her first taste of me, it was only a matter of time before a puddle was forming in her panties. But just when I was trying to decide whether I was going to take the waitress back to my place or just fuck her in the bathroom, I was interrupted.

"So sorry I'm late, Claudia," said the parole officer. He hadn't bothered to get my name right so I hadn't bothered to remember his. "Got stuck in traffic."

"Oh, can I get you anything sir?" said the waitress.

"No, no, that's fine. I won't be here long," he said and I hoped he meant it.

"Oh, alright then," she said, before turning back to me. "Sweetie, the coffee tastes fine to me but I'm gonna brew you up a fresh cup, anyway. On the house." Then she walked away, but not before I heard her mutter under her breath, "But it is a lot sweeter than usual, though."

I smiled as I watched her ass as she walked away from me, but stopped when I notice the parole officer looking at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Claudia," he said. "You're staying out of trouble, right?"

"What?" I said. "You gonna lock me back up just for looking?"

"No, it's just that I'm pretty sure I saw a wedding ring on her finger."

I almost laughed at that. The fucker couldn't get my name right, but he was eagle-eyed enough to notice that little detail.

"Hey, I can't help it if the ladies love me," I said with a cocky smile. I meant it to be a joke, but, of course, he had to take it seriously.

"Claudia," he began in a fatherly tone that was obviously rehearsed, " you've only been out of jail for one month and that's your attitude? This is your second chance. If you take it for granted their going to put you right back in. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about."

When I saw him lean back and light a cigarette, I knew I was fucked. People didn't do that kind of shit when they were in a hurry to go somewhere. After he took a few drags and made himself comfortable, this fucker started telling me his life story like he was doing me some kind of favor. I would have let him walk down memory lane by himself, but he had the power to send me back to prison. So I just sat there and feigned interest while I tapped my foot impatiently under the table.

It only got worse when the waitress came back. I could tell that she was already feeling the effects of the sip she'd taken from my coffee. The way she accidentally bumped into me as she rested my new cup down. The smile she gave me coupled with a look that lasted just a little bit too long. She was primed and ready for a good hard dicking, but I couldn't do anything about it while this bastard was here. When it became clear that I wasn't going to give her what she wanted, she just stood next to me and listened to the parole officer drone on for a full minute.

"Shannon," called another waitress from behind the counter. "Are you done with table three? I need your help back here!"

"Shit," she muttered. "Coming!" Then she gave me another look before hesitantly walking away.

'Oh you fucking son of a bitch! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!' I thought as I smiled pleasantly at the parole officer, nodding as if I were agreeing with the bullshit flooding out of his mouth.

Just when I was starting to really regret the choices that led me to this point in my life, a young woman with blonde hair stepped through the front door of the diner. But not just any woman; a fucking nun. Or maybe it was better to call her a nun in training? She wasn't wearing the traditional black tunic of a nun. Instead, she wore a simple white blouse and grey skirt that fell well below her knees. The only thing that made her stand out as a nun was the white veil that covered most of her hair and fell down to the back of her neck.

I was struck by how remarkably pretty she was as she looked around the diner. Her pouty lips, her cute little upturned nose, and eyes so strikingly blue that I could see them from across the room. It was obvious to me that she was doing her best to downplay her natural beauty and prevent any unwanted attention, but I was such a deviant that it was having the complete opposite effect. My eyes followed her as she walked up to the counter, politely greeting everyone she passed on the way. I was in the middle of trying to determine what kind of body she was hiding under her unflattering clothing when two more nuns entered the diner.

Both of them were dressed like the first, which meant they were all in training together. One of them was a pretty black girl with braided hair from the little I could see of it. She had the kind of body black women were known for; thick and curvy in all the right places without being fat. Her modest clothes did nothing to hide her big tits and plump ass, and I noticed several men in the diner eyeing her up and down.

The other nun was a short little redhead. She was cute, but she was clearly the runt of the group. She clung to the black girl as if she were a security blanket and avoided eye contact with anyone.

When the three of them were done at the counter, they walked to the opposite end of the diner and sat down at a table. I watched the entire time, undressing them with my eyes as best I could until the parole officer finally noticed.

"Something wrong, Claudia?" he asked.

"Uh... no," I said. "Sorry, I was listening. Please continue."

"Mmm," he grunted. "Right. So anyway, I was in the locker room shower when the guy next to me dropped his soap. So I..."

I immediately stopped listening, not wanting to know where the fuck that story was headed, and surreptitiously turned my attention back to the nuns. While the black girl got most of my attention because her big tits and ass made her stand out like a sore thumb, my gaze kept drifting back to the one with the blue eyes.

She looked so sweet and innocent as she talked with her friends. Quick to laugh and with a near-constant smile on her lips. I wondered what kind of face she would make with a nine-inch cock slamming into her little catholic pussy. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to find out. And the more I wanted to find out, the more I wanted to murder the man in front of me. He was so engrossed in his own story at this point that he wasn't even looking at me anymore. He was just staring out the window as he talked like he was having a fucking flashback or something. If I was going to have any chance with blue eyes, this guy had to go.

"Um... Sir?" I said, coaxing him back to reality.

"Oh, you don't have to call me 'sir', Claudia," he said with a smile. "Just call me Henry."

"Right, Henry," I said. "Listen, I didn't realize it before, but after listening to you I can see that I really haven't been taking my situation seriously. You've given me a lot to think about. I just... I think I need some time to process it all. Ya know?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure, sure," he said, buying my bullshit without a second thought. "Take all the time you need, Claudia. After all, you only get one life and..."

He went on like that for another minute, spouting the kind of 'wisdom' you'd find written on the wall of a public restroom. It mercifully came to an end with him double-checking that I had his number before getting up to leave. I remained seated, watching him as he left the diner and got into his car. As soon as I saw him pull out of the parking lot I got up with my coffee and made a beeline for the nuns. I sat down a few tables away from theirs and began to eavesdrop on them.

I wasn't close enough to catch their full conversation, but I caught snatches here and there. The blue-eyed girl was named Maria, the black girl was Maxine, and the little redhead was Kimberly. I also heard them say something about vows and celebrating but I didn't get much more than that.

I was trying to think of a good reason to approach them when Maria said she needed to go to the bathroom and stood up. As she started walking toward my table, a flash of inspiration hit me. I put my hands around my cup of coffee and waited for Maria to get closer, doing my best to hide the fact that she was at the center of my attention. Then, when she was just about to walk by me, I stood up suddenly and 'spilled' my coffee all over her pristine white blouse, causing her to squeal in surprise.

"Oh my God!" I said. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you!"

"No, it's okay," she said with a gracious smile that almost made me feel guilty.

Almost.

I snatched up a few napkins and pretended to dry her off, but in reality, I was just giving myself an excuse to touch her breasts. Perky little C-cups if I had to guess.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I practically groped her tits. "It didn't burn you did it?"

"Really," I'm fine," she said. "It was just a little warm."

"Oh no, Maria! Your blouse!" said Maxine as she came over to see what had happened, practically bouncing as she walked with Kimberly following along behind her like a shadow.

"What?" she said. "It's just a coffee stain. It'll wash right out if I don't let it set. Besides, the church gave me plenty of these."

"Yes," said a worried Maxine, "but it took us an hour to get here. If we go back now we'll be late for the ceremony."

At her words, the look of worry on Maxine's face slowly began to mirror itself on Maria's until the blue-eyed beauty started biting her nails.

"...Oh no," was all she said.

At that moment, I closed my eyes and silently thanked God for making this so easy for me.

"Hey, why don't you guys come to my place?" I asked. "I only live five minutes from here, and I have a washer and dryer. I'll get you cleaned up and have you on your way in no time."

"Really," said Maria with her hands clasped in front of her. "Are you sure it's okay?"

"What are you saying?" I said with a laugh. "This was my fault to begin with. Come on," I said, placing my hand low on her hip and urging her past me toward the exit. "It's the least I can do."

"Oh, thank you," she said, beaming at me. "You have no idea how much we appreciate this Miss...."

"Claudette," I said. "Just call me Claudette. Now hurry. Let's get that shirt off you before it dries."

With her hands still clasped in front of her, Maria looked upward and whispered a quick "Thank you, Father," before smiling at me and walking towards the exit. Her two friends offered me the same smile as I waved them past me. Just when we were about to leave the diner, we heard a commotion coming from the women's bathroom that made us pause.

"OH FUCK! JESUS!" came the cries of someone within.

"Shannon!" said a worried waitress standing outside the door. "Shannon, are you okay? Unlock the door sweetie! Let us help you!"

But Shannon didn't appear to be listening.

"I CAN'T...OH FUCK, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!" she said in a voice that seemed to be caught between distress and pleasure, followed by the sloppy wet sound of a woman roughly finger fucking herself.

'Oh right,' I thought. 'I forgot about her.'

"That poor woman," said Maria, completely misunderstanding the situation. "Shouldn't we go see if we can help her?"

"Oh, don't worry," I said. "I'm sure the staff has it under control. Now, come on. Let's get going. My car is right over there."

Then I herded the three girls outside while the rest of the diner listened in mute shock to the woman in the bathroom cumming her brains out.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FFFF.......UUHHHAAARRRGH!!!

===

On the drive over I learned a few more things about the girls. I had been half right when I called them nuns in training. They had in fact just finished their training and were on their way to take their final vows. They were all in their early twenties and seemed very serious about their faith. Maria, who was sitting in the passenger's seat, had been talking my ear off about God almost non-stop. I listened and nodded politely, but only because I liked having an excuse to look into her beautiful eyes.

LucilleCF
LucilleCF
308 Followers