Mom's Girlfriend is My Slut

Story Info
Futa daughter wants her mom's girlfriend to become her slut.
20.3k words
4.59
50.2k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers

They had spent months mentally preparing for this moment, but as she watched out through the window as her partner was pulling into the driveway she was shaking. She had planned to go out and greet them, helping them bring everything inside, but fear got the better of her as she saw her partner's daughter in the passenger seat.

She looked like a normal college student, but her partner had said she could be a bit difficult. What if they didn't get along? It was things like that that could end relationships. She had invested everything into her life with Alicia. Now when she was finally going to meet her daughter for the first time, it was essential that they became friends.

A few deep breaths to try and remove the fear living inside her chest, and then she put on the shoes and stepped out through the door.

"Did you two have a nice trip?" Mia asked, trying to hide her nervousness behind a smile.

"Traffic was perfect," Alicia said, peeking out from the trunk.

Ella was on her phone, seemingly too engaged to take notice of her. She had imagined she would be excited to be home, but maybe knowing that an unknown person was there had taken away some of the charms of leaving student life for the summer.

"Ella, I am very excited to meet you," Mia said.

"Yeah," Ella answered, still focusing on her phone.

Alicia loved her daughter, and that made her want to love her too, but she also knew it might take time to reach her. Create the bond she so desperately wanted them to have.

Alicia had held them separate for a long time. They had first started to date when Ella was doing her last few months of high school, but it was Alicia's first relationship with a woman, and she understood she was scared. When Ella had left for college, they had practically lived together, even if having their own houses. Still, she hadn't gotten to meet Ella when she was home on breaks. She had struggled with that. Almost as if Alicia had been too embarrassed to let her be a part of their mother and daughter relationship.

Despite that, their love had blossomed. She had never met someone she loved as much as she loved Alicia, and if she showed that, she could make Ella accept her too.

Only things didn't seem to be off to a good start.

"I'm just trying to see if there are any sluts here willing to go on a fuck date," Ella said.

Alicia had warned her that Ella could be crude. Still, it was quite jarring to hear it.

"Ella, I told you to behave," Alicia said.

"Some women like being sluts," Ella answered, putting her phone away and diving into the trunk.

"She got some nice sides to her too," Alicia said, slinking past her on the porch, carrying some boxes.

"It's not like they are complaining when they keep coming and coming on my fucking cock," Ella yelled, clearly having heard what her mother had said, and wanting the entire neighborhood to know.

"Can I help with any of the boxes?" Mia asked, trying to smile her most inviting smile to show that she was friendly.

Ella stood up, holding a big box in her arms.

"This one is heavy. Do you think you can handle it?" Ella said.

It felt like a test. To see if she was willing to push herself to get on her good side.

"I can handle a lot more than you think," Mia said, not wanting to show weakness.

It had seemed effortless for Ella to carry it, but she was clearly both tall and strong, and as she accepted the box from her, it felt like it was full of bricks and cast iron. Maybe some extra big boulders of pure lead. Her arms couldn't carry it for long, and she wanted to hurry inside so she could put it down, but Ella stopped her from turning around, looking her slowly up and down.

"How come a pretty slut like you ended up with a prude like my mom?" Ella asked.

She clenched her jaw to stop herself from protesting being called a slut. She hated that, just like any other normal person, but she had been warned that Ella would use such slurs when talking, and she was still going to do everything she could to end up on Ella's good side. Starting an argument the first thing she did probably wouldn't help her accomplish her goals.

"Your mom is the most amazing person I've ever met," Mia said, feeling her own honesty.

She had always wanted to meet someone so sweet and tender. A stable person. Someone whom it was easy to be happy together with.

"Is she a freak in bed or something? Sometimes sweet people like her are the nastiest during sex," Ella asked.

The question caught her by surprise. She even talked like that about her mother? She tried everything she could to not blush, and her arms struggling against the acid in her arms, caused by holding the heavy box for too long, helped her. Or at least made her feel like the blushing might just as well come from the strain.

"We don't do anything weird," Mia said, not sure how the words slipped out.

Her mind started to turn, feeling like she had to defend their sex life, but not sure what the proper way to do it would be. They had a healthy sex life. A loving, caring relationship with lots of excitement, yet she felt Ella would hold it as vanilla, and she didn't want her to get the perception that it was boring.

"Oh, you don't need to say anymore. I can smell it on you. You are the freaky one. Heh, you would make a good slut, Mia. We will have a good summer together," Ella said.

Ella took the box from her, and it was lucky she did, because she was about ready to collapse, needing to grab the car and sit down in the trunk as her whole body was shaking, yet Ella seemed to carry the heavy box as if it was trivial.

"Hey mom, Mia is pretty cool," Ella said, walking past her mom on her way to the house, throwing a greedy smile toward Mia.

Something was weird about Ella, but she wasn't sure it was something bad. Just different. It was hard to grasp how someone as sweet as Alicia could end up with a daughter like that? Maybe it was from her father, or anger from him being gone for the last 12 years. Yet, she could handle a little strange.

"You okay?" Alicia asked.

She nodded.

"Sounds like you made a good first impression. I have a good feeling about this," Alicia said.

She did too. Most of the scenarios she had played in her head turned into Ella hating her, and if she could avoid that, everything would be fine. She started to praise the fact that she had not let any past partner talk her into having kids. Having a bonus one seemed problematic enough.

"She does call people slut a lot," Mia said.

"Yeah. Wait, she didn't call you that, did she?" Alicia asked.

She had. Yet, if she told Alicia about it, that might cause an argument between mother and daughter, and she wasn't about to do that. She had to continue to work towards Ella liking her.

"We had a good talk," Mia said.

"I'm glad. I know she can be a bit much, but it's just for the summer," Alicia said.

****************************************

"Don't answer that, it's for me," Ella said, flying down the stairs.

Mia was confused. Who the hell had visitors coming over at this hour? They had finished getting ready for bed. The most sacred time of the day, and now Ella was bringing her college ways into their life.

"You must be Britney?" Ella asked the girl on the porch.

"Yeah," the girl answered.

"You got a date at this hour?" Alicia asked, trying to show in her voice how inappropriate it was.

"Not really," Ella said, dragging the girl to the stairs.

"You couldn't go out instead?" Alicia added.

"No. This slut is just here to get fucked. It will just be an hour. Two tops," Ella said.

She tried to decide how old Britney could be. She looked 30 at least, but it could be tricky to tell. No, the most logical thing was that she knew Ella from high school. Maybe they had been in the same class back then. How else could Ella have her come over after just a few hours of being back?

The two youngsters pushed past Mia on the stairs, Ella not caring that she was in her nightgown, but Britney surely wondering what she had gotten herself into.

"What are we going to do?" Alicia asked once Ella and Britney were in Ella's room.

"Maybe they will be quiet?" Mia said.

"Does my daughter strike you as the quiet type?" Alicia asked.

"Should we intervene? Surely that girl does not approve of being called the S-word," Mia suggested.

"You'd think so, but they do. They all love her, no matter what she does," Alicia said, sighing.

"How is that possible?" Mia asked.

Alicia didn't answer. Mia didn't expect her to either. How could anyone understand why people accepted being treated poorly. It must be some deeply rooted psychology behind it. Something she felt she would never be able to grasp.

"You ever sucked a cock this big, Slut?" Ella said.

They were both about to step into the bed, both halting for a moment as Ella spoke, then reluctantly laying down, accepting that they would be hearing everything Alicia's daughter was about to do.

"Yeah, suck my fucking cock you cocksucking fucking slut," Ella bellowed.

Normally they cuddled, but now they both just stayed on their backs, Mia grasping the covers over her chest as if she felt she would need to pull them over her head very soon to try and cancel the sounds out.

"Tickle my balls, Slut. Earn your slut-makeup," Ella yelled.

"Cover me," the other girl answered.

"Fuck yeah," Ella screamed, "good, fucking, slut."

She tried her best not to envision the poor girl getting covered in thick cum, Ella standing over her, laughing and moaning as her big cock kept drizzling seed on her face.

She looked at Alicia, her face looking as mortified as Mia felt.

"Glad that is over, we better talk to her tomorrow so that it doesn't happen again," Mia said.

"It's not over," Alicia said.

It sure sounded like it was over. Suck, blow, good night. What else could they even do?

"You didn't lie about being a good little cumslut," Ella said.

"Your cum is so fucking good," Britney moaned back, her voice carrying more gusto than before.

"Now you just need to prove that your slut prowess is big enough to take my fucking cock up your ass, like you said you would," Ella said.

"No way," Mia said, scared the people in the other room would have heard her, and quickly pulled the covers up to cover her mouth, looking over at her partner to make sure she heard everything correctly.

Alicia nodded, showing clear signs of fear regarding what her daughter's cock would do to Britney's behind. Such a degrading and painful act, taking place in their home. Who the hell was this visitor to let anyone do that to her?

"Your ass looks pretty good, ever had a cock this big in your ass before?" Ella asked.

Mia tried to listen for an answer, but she must not have answered loud enough for it to travel through the walls, or maybe she just shook her head no. She hadn't seen it, but the way Ella was talking about herself, she couldn't help but imagine that her cock was massive. Way too big for any normal person to want it anywhere close to their backdoor.

"Tell me what you want, Slut. Tell me what you want me to do your poor little ass," Ella grunted.

"Louder," Ella added after a moment of silence, followed by a loud slap.

Mia and Alicia both jumped from the clear sound of a strong hand against a thick ass.

"Fuck me," Britney said.

"You need to do better than that," Ella said, giving another loud slap.

"Fuck my slut ass with your big fucking futa cock," Britney yelled, her voice filled with a desperation Mia had never heard from anyone else before.

"Fuck yeah, that's a tight little slut ass," Ella moaned.

"Oh my fucking god," Britney moaned back, her voice more strained.

"This is really awkward. That poor girl," Mia said.

Alicia sat up and looked at her for a few seconds. It was confusing. Alicia had that look on her face. Not one of concern that her daughter was sodomizing a girl in the next room over, but the kind of look she could get after a few glasses of wine.

"Yeah, especially since, well," Alicia said, her face turning a little red as she seemed to consider if she could really say what was on her mind, "are you getting turned on too?"

Mia felt her jaw drop.

She tried to feel if she was, and her nether regions were tingling. A lot. She had not noticed as she tried to put what was taking place in their home away from her mind, but she now realized she was dripping wet.

"You're a good fucking slut, Britney," Ella complimented her.

She could hear the moans. The clash of their bodies as Ella was giving Britney what she was asking for.

"Yes," Mia whispered, not wanting anyone but Alicia to hear her.

For a moment they just sat there, Mia trying to figure out of they should act on the excitement, and when Alicia moved towards her, she started to sit up to meet her kiss, but instead, Alicia disappeared under her covers. She instinctively made room for her, and then she felt her lover's lips find her wetness.

"You like that, Slut. You like my big fucking cock tearing your ass up," Ella bellowed.

She was going to cum. There was no way to stop it as Alicia's lips felt so good. She tried to hold back, but her body started to shake,

"I love it," Britney trembled.

How could she love it? Every part of Britney's human decency seemingly being challenged by Ella, and Britney embracing it. Embracing the degradation.

"You buttsluts are the best. One of the highest tiers of sluts," Ella said.

"That's where big futanari cocks go," Britney confessed.

"Damn, right," Ella agreed, "True sluts love big cocks pounding their ass."

"Fuck me," Britney echoed.

Mia bit her lower lip as Alicia kept licking her, trying to stop herself from coming again, but Alicia's persistent tongue movements pushed her over the edge, shuddering to the point where she couldn't hide her moans anymore. Heavy breaths from the deepest depths, carrying her orgasm out into the world.

"Come on, Slut, show me you want it," Ella egged on.

She thought about stopping Alicia from continuing, but hearing that Ella and Britney were still going, made her want more too.

"I love it. Love your cock. Love you showing me my slut self. Making me your buttslut," Britney yelled, her words coming out in rhythmic moans, powered by a hard clash of flesh heard through the walls.

"That's it, Slut. You're going to come. I can feel it. You going to cum on my cock in your ass, like a true buttslut," Ella said, her voice full of pride.

"Yes, I'm so fucking close," Britney whined.

She was too. So fucking close. Moving a hand down to Alicia's head, pressing her deeper against her pussy.

"Come for me. Come on my fucking cock, Slut," Ella demanded.

"Oh my god," Britney screamed, whaling as she came.

"Oh my god," Mia echoed.

Her loins shook, as if a great tidal shift had happened inside of her, causing a violent quake. Wetting Alicia's face even more as it gushed out of her and onto the woman she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Feeling a hunger for her juices from Alicia that she had never felt before, and Mia was unleashing it all in appreciation.

"Good fucking slut," Ella praised.

She pressed her thighs together, feeling Alicia slow down as she must be squeezed tightly, and then Mia collapsed. Her world spun, her body aching as it felt like it had given everything it had towards the series of orgasms, with the crescendo taking her higher than she might have ever been before.

"That was amazing," Alicia said, laying down beside her and pulling her into a kiss.

"You're amazing," Mia countered, cuddling close.

The guilt was there though. Had this been so good because of Ella and Britney? It felt wrong. Dirty. No, if anything it was that they wanted to show that good and wholesome sex between two women could be just as good, even if not as loud. They might be old, but they could still go.

"Can I call you?" Britney asked.

She was out in the hallway. Ella was already kicking her out? At least that would give them some peace.

"It's always good to have some willing sluts around, but how about if I call you instead? If I need a half-decent slut," Ella said, sounding like she didn't have any intentions at all to call.

"I'll do better next time. Get better at taking your big cock, and that other thing too," Britney promised.

"You got a nice ass, Slut, but remember it's all about the big finish, and I need to clean this up myself now. You can find your way out yourself, right?" Ella said.

The door to Ella's room closed, followed by a long silence until Britney's steps could be heard as she made her way downstairs and out the front door. It had sounded like things had gone well, but now Ella seemed displeased. Had something happened after they went silent?

She nestled in close to Alicia, getting ready to fall asleep now when the house was finally calm again, trying to figure out what she could say to Ella about how to treat other people, without upsetting her.

*********************************************

"Time to wake up now?" Alicia asked.

"Good morning, sleepyhead, how was your first night back?" Mia added.

"I had forgotten how amazing my bed is. At least compared to the ones at campus," Ella said.

The young woman stretching out her strong body, and Mia caught herself trying to see how big her bulge was, and then quickly looked away. She made sure Alicia hadn't seen her. Why the hell would she come down the stairs half-naked? The tight boxers seemed to have a big bulge by design, the fabric not showing if it was actually necessary or not. She was a strong woman though. Abs showed on her stomach before her sports bra took over the job of covering the important bits.

She didn't look too different from her mother, only with a bitchy-attitude makeover. Sure, a few inches taller, and with a more toned body, but the same fairness to their face. Only where her mother was modest and graceful, Ella looked more like a fighter on her way out to the ring. Mia did get impressed that Ella hadn't used any swear words though. Maybe she just had a lot of sexual frustration from College and that was where the poor language came from.

"A good slut gives good fucking sleep," Ella said, tossing her phone on the table and going over to the fridge.

And there it was. She had talked with Alicia about it all morning. What they could say. How they could help Ella understand that some things you just do not say or do, or at least not in their house. Alicia had promised to take the fight, mostly because Mia feared how her relationship with Alicia would suffer if she got on Ella's bad side.

"Did you know Britney from before?" Mia asked.

Alicia had said she didn't recognize her, but she wasn't sure.

"Who?" Ella asked, grabbing the orange juice and drinking directly from the carton box.

"Britney," Mia repeated, then realizing that Ella didn't even remember her name, "the girl from last night," she clarified.

"Oh, no. She was just a random slut," Ella said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Young lady, we do not want unknown people in our house. Especially not at that hour," Alicia said, trying to sound stern.

Mia could see straight through the act. It was almost funny to see Alicia pretend to be angry. She wondered if Ella had learned that her mom was way too nice to get angry too.

"You will get used to it," Ella said, not seeming to care that her mother was upset.

Ella put the orange juice back in the fridge, rummaging around for a few seconds, before she tensed up, turning around with a devilish smirk on her lips. She looked like she just had an epiphany, and from how her eyes pierced Mia's, Mia knew it wasn't anything good.

"At least until we come to another agreement," Ella said.

Mia felt how Ella's eyes captured hers, holding them in place. Her words piercing her soul.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers