Affairs of State Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was unbelievable," gasped Penny, "I've never orgasmed before without having my cock rubbed, fucked or sucked."

Stacy smiled to herself as she started to suckle on Penny's left nipple, repeating the same treatment to this nipple that she had afforded to the right one. She loved the feeling of the little nub of flesh in her mouth, playing with it with her tongue and glorying in the effect she was having on Penny.

After another five minutes of sucking on Penny's breasts, Stacy made her way down Penny's body, licking her flat stomach, delving her tongue into her bellybutton and finally arriving at her pubes. Stacy surveyed the cock before her, glistening from its recent eruption of cum, with some matted in the hairs at the base of her cock. Lowering her head, whilst looking into Penny's eyes, she opened her mouth and sucked on the cum-covered pubes. Penny groaned at the erotic sight before her, her cock twitched at the proximity of Stacy's mouth and her hands went down to Stacy's head, "No-one has ever made me feel this good," she sighed, as she watched Stacy lick and suck all the cum from her pubes. When Stacy lifted up Penny's cock and sucked a ball into her mouth, Penny let out another moan, louder and longer than before, her eyes closed as she revelled in the attention that Stacy was paying to her cock. Stacy sucked on both balls before running her tongue up the length of Penny's cock – reaching the top, she tried to work her tongue under the foreskin, before licking the tip – pushing the very tip of her tongue into the pee-hole. Penny's cock was hard again and Stacy marvelled at her powers of recuperation. Her mouth engulfed the head of Penny's cock, sucking as she bobbed gently up and down.

She removed her mouth, "Have you got any cream, left for me?" she asked the panting Penny.

"You bet I have honey; you keep doing that and you'll get a mouthful."

Stacy returned her mouth to Penny's cock, her head slowly working its' way down Penny's length, taking more and more of the meat in her stretched mouth, her tongue licking the length of the rod as she worked her mouth up and down.

"Shit, babe, that feels so good – you give the best head I've ever had," said Penny.

Stacy was hungry for cum and started to move her mouth up and down faster and faster; the juices from Penny's cock flowing freely into her mouth until she heard the tell-tale groan from Penny, felt the thrust up of Penny's hips and then her mouth was filling with cum. She swallowed what she could, but the cream was filling her mouth faster than she could swallow and she pulled her mouth off, the last two spurts landing on her chin and neck. Stacy worked her way up Penny's body, till she was level with her face. She leaned in and kissed her, Penny's mouth opening to accept the mouthful of cum that Stacy wanted to share with her. Their tongues wrestled in Penny's mouth, licking the cum from each other until it was all gone; then they cuddled together and slept.

Some time later Penny awoke to find herself lying on her stomach; she could feel something warm and wet on her anus. Realising that Stacy was tonguing her, she let out a low moan to let Stacy know she was awake.

"About time, miss deep sleeper – I've been licking your arse for about ten minutes," said Stacy.

Penny looked over her shoulder at Stacy, smiling up at her lover; her eyes roved over the pert breasts, down the flat stomach and then stared at the strap-on fixed around Stacy's waist.

"Wow, you are full of surprises – I was sure not expecting to get fucked tonight!" she exclaimed.

Stacy just smiled at Penny as she reached for a tube of lube and applied some to the end of her "cock."

"Couldn't have you missing out now, could I? Now, come on – up on all fours" responded Stacy; "Besides, I've been imagining fucking you ever since that first time."

When Penny had assumed the position, Stacy positioned the tip of the strap-on against Penny's anus and gently eased it forward as she used her hands to pull her arse cheeks apart. Penny started to moan as she felt the dildo start to slide into her arse; leaning her shoulders forward so that they were resting on the bed, she reached beneath herself and started to stroke her cock.

"Fuck, baby, that feels so good," she muttered, as her fingers gripped her cock tighter and started to rub with more urgency, "push it in more – push it all in me baby – I want to feel you buried in my arse."

Stacy need no more encouragement and, with her hands pulling Penny's arse cheeks as far apart as she could get them, she drove the strap-on home – watching in awe as Penny's arse took the whole length.

"God, this is so erotic," said Stacy, "I never imagined I'd be fucking another woman, let alone in the arse!"

The only response she received from Penny was a series of moans. Stacy could see that Penny's right arm was moving furiously and she knew that she was wanking herself.

"That's it, baby, come for me – come all over the bed, leave a puddle that I can lick up," encouraged Stacy.

Penny moaned; she had been on the verge of orgasm but hearing Stacy's words sent her over the edge and spurt after spurt of cum shot out of her cock, spreading all over the bed covers with some coating the bottom of her breasts.

"Fuck, Stacy," she panted, "you turn me on so much – you are so sexy and you have such a foul mouth."

Stacy wasn't listening to Penny; her eyes and mind focused on watching "her cock" sliding in and out of Penny's sweet arse.

"Oh, I am so going to want to lick your arse when I am done fucking you," announced Stacy, as Penny resumed her moans.

"Oh fuck – yes baby – do it – take your cock out of me and lick my foxhole till I can't take any more – and believe me I can take a lot!"

Stacy pulled the dildo out of Penny, hearing a little pop as the tip exited; she lowered her mouth down and pushed her tongue into the gaping hole, moving it all around inside her lover's butt. She then started to tongue fuck Penny, as one of her hands reached around and wrapped itself around Penny's cock. She smeared some of the residual cum over the tip of her cock, making it nice and slippery, before moving her hand down to Penny's balls, cupping them and smearing them with cum as well.

Penny was back to moaning; her hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, her breath becoming ragged. Stacy continued to work her tongue in and out of Penny's arsehole, her saliva making the opening wetter and wetter. With her hand now stroking Penny's cock, she switched her mouth between Penny's anus and sucking Penny's balls; she was delighted, and a little surprised, to hear Penny exclaim that she was about to cum again. She continued to stroke the slick cock in her hand and placed her other hand in front of the tip of Penny's cock; when Penny erupted this time, the cum coated Stacy's hand, she brought it round to her mouth and licked and sucked all of the cum from her fingers and palm.

When she had finished cleaning her hand, Stacy crawled up the bed and lay down next to Penny.

"Tell me you'll stay the night," she whispered.

"If you can feed me, I'll stay all weekend," Penny responded, "Sex always leaves me hungry."

"Give me a few minutes and I'll see what I can rustle up," said Stacy, "hopefully I've got enough to keep you satisfied."

They lay together for several minutes; their mouths locked in a kiss as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Eventually, Penny pulled away, "Okay, girlfriend," she said, "enough for now or I'm never gonna get fed – go to your kitchen and get me something other than your pussy to eat!"

Stacy reluctantly got off the bed, making her way to the bedroom door. Penny's eyes followed her naked form as she exited the bedroom, until she disappeared from sight. When she was alone, Penny got up and made her way to the bathroom, having a pee and freshening up her body. She found that some of the cum had dried on her skin and she took a flannel and washed it off. Once she was satisfied that she was clean, she searched amongst Stacy's perfume bottles, finding one she knew she liked, she dabbed some on her neck and behind her ears before returning to the bedroom. She opened Stacy's wardrobe and looked at the array of clothes hanging up and then went to her chest of drawers, examining her nightwear. She picked out a skimpy blue baby-doll and put it on, admiring herself in the mirror before returning to recline on the bed.

When Stacy called to her to join her in the kitchen/diner, Penny paraded in wearing the baby-doll and posed for Stacy.

"Well, you sure know how to make yourself at home don't you?" said Stacy, as she eyed Penny up and down, "I must say, though, that it looks better on you than it ever did on me. Chicken salad ok – you're not a veggy are you?"

"No," smiled Penny, "I like my meat too much," and she winked at Stacy.

Stacy laughed as she sat on one of the kitchen stools and started to eat, forking the chicken and salad into her mouth as she admired Penny's figure.

"Were you serious about staying the weekend?" she asked.

"I'm very up for it – if that's okay with you, I mean," responded Penny, her free hand stroking Stacy's thigh.

"Sure, I'd love that," said Stacy, as she parted her thighs for Penny.

Penny sat eating her food with one hand as her other stroked Stacy's pussy; she gathered up some of Stacy's pussy juice and smeared it over a piece of chicken before placing it in her mouth, her eyes fixed on Stacy's.

"Lovely sauce," she commented, "pity you can't bottle and sell it."

Stacy laughed. "Mmmm – I wonder what I could call it?" mused Stacy, "Stacy's sweet hot sauce? Stacy's cuCumber delight? "

Meanwhile, Penny was busy gathering some more from Stacy's pussy; she wiped it onto another, larger piece of chicken and popped it half into her mouth before moving her mouth towards Stacy's. Stacy opened her lips and took the other half of the chicken into her mouth. her lips brushing those of Penny as she closed her mouth. She bit the chicken in half and quickly swallowed the morsel of food, keeping her lips pressed to Penny's; she kissed Penny passionately, her eyes closing and her tongue moving into Penny's mouth. Penny opened her mouth as she placed a hand behind Stacy's head, pulling her in. Her tongue wrestled with Stacy's, her free hand caressing Stacy's bare breast.

Stacy leaned further towards Penny as the passion of the kiss took hold of her, she stretched her tongue further into Penny's mouth – suddenly she lost her balance, her naked body fell into Penny – knocking her from her stool, Penny grabbed at the counter-top, only succeeding in pulling her plate down on top of her as both her and Stacy tumbled to the kitchen floor.

"Are you okay Penny?" asked Stacy, as she lifted her face from between Penny's breasts, a piece of lettuce sticking to her cheek.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Penny, "your kisses should come with a health warning."

Stacy looked into the young blonde's dazzling blue eyes and leant in for another kiss, this time with Penny safely trapped beneath her. She moved her hand to Penny's left breast, finding a foreign body there; she picked it up and examined the piece of chicken before popping it into her mouth.

"I think I'm going to lunch on you," she said, as she moved slightly off of Penny and examined her food-strewn body.

Pulling the straps of the baby doll off her shoulders and exposing Penny's breasts, Stacy picked up a slice of cucumber and rubbed it over Penny's right nipple before lowering her mouth and sucking the juice off. She then popped the cucumber into her mouth and chewed on the juicy morsel as she surveyed Penny's body for other "titbits." Gathering up a piece of chicken, she pulled Penny's panties down and stroked the now exposed cock, producing some pre-cum which she then smeared all over the chicken piece before offering it to Penny to eat. Penny opened her mouth and accepted the offering happily as she lay on the floor waiting to see what Stacy would do next.

As most of the food had landed on the floor, Stacy decided against picking it up to eat. She rose to her feet and took hold of Penny's hands in an attempt to help her up. Penny's upper body rose, so that she was now sitting on the floor; finding her head between Stacy's thighs, she grabbed Stacy's arse and pulled it towards her, opening her mouth and licking the inviting pussy before her. Stacy leaned back against the breakfast bar, spreading her legs wider and moaning as she ran her fingers through the golden locks beneath her, entwining her fingers in her lover's hair and pulling the mouth closer against her. Penny soon got the message and pushed her tongue into the hot, wet pussy before her, lapping up the free-flowing juices as Stacy started to cum. When Stacy's grip on her hair loosened and it appeared that Stacy had finished cumming, Penny rose to her feet. She grabbed two finger rolls in one hand and grabbed Stacy's hand with the other, leading her back to the bedroom.

When they entered the room, Penny manoeuvred Stacy onto the bed on her knees and positioned herself behind her. Spreading her thighs, she parted her pussy lips and started to push one of the rolls into her pussy. Stacy gasped as she felt the roll enter her, then again as she felt Penny push the whole thing inside her. Next, Penny lowered her mouth and began to lick Stacy's arse, her tongue lapping at the sweet anus before her. She gradually worked her tongue into Stacy's arse, moving it in and out and rotating it as best she could. Then she withdrew her tongue and placed her cock against the glistening hole, slowly working it into Stacy's anus, watching as the tiny hole spread to accommodate her cock. She could hear Stacy's breathing become more and more ragged as she pushed deeper into her, filling her anus with her slim, stiff six inches. When she was fully inside Stacy, she grabbed her hips and began to fuck her lover; starting slowly but, unable to control her desires, she was soon pounding the gorgeous arse beneath her as hard and as fast as she could. Within in a matter of a few minutes, she was spurting her load inside Stacy, feeling her ropes of cum flooding into the other woman's arse; her hands gripping the hips beneath her tight as she fired her load.

When Penny had finished, she slowly withdrew from Stacy's arse, a trail of her semen, mixed with anal fluid leaking out after her. She picked up the second roll and broke it apart, soaking up the juices in the soft inner part of the roll. She then used her other hand to remove the first roll from Stacy's pussy.

Laying on her back next to Stacy, she offered her the roll soaked in her cum mixed with Stacy's anal juice.

"Here," she said, "second course."

Penny watched as Stacy sucked on the damp bread, then she put the other roll, the one from Stacy's pussy, to her lips and took a bite. The pair of them ate the rolls whilst looking at the other. When Stacy had about a third of her roll left, she placed it half into her mouth and moved towards Penny. Penny opened her mouth and accepted the other half of the roll; they each ate the portion in their mouths, their lips brushing against each other's as they finished the cum soaked bread. When they had finished, their lips stayed pressed together as they kissed each other passionately, Penny moving her hand to Stacy's breasts and caressing them as their tongues entwined. Stacy wrapped her left arm around Penny and pulled her close, laying her head on Penny's chest, feeling her breathing as the chest beneath her rose and fell, hearing the faint thump of Penny's heartbeat; Stacy drifted off to sleep.

Over the course of the weekend they tried every sexual position they could think of and christened every room in the flat; Penny's favourite sex was in the bathtub, bubbles of both varieties, candles and rampant sex – followed by a further session on the bed as they pulled the towels from each other's fresh bodies, only to make them sweaty again.

As the end of the weekend approached, with them curled up on the couch watching "Pretty Woman", Stacy decided to bite the bullet.

"Penny, honey – I know it is sudden but..."

Penny turned her gaze away from the screen to look at Stacy, "But what, Stacy?"

Stacy put her arms around Penny's neck and pulled her in for a kiss, her tongue licking Penny's lips before pulling away.

"Will you move in, Penny? Will you live with me – I can't promise to be monogamous and I wouldn't expect you to be, but I want you on a regular basis and living together gives us every opportunity."

"Oh God, yes Stacy – yes – but only if you have enough room for all my clothes. I can't do without any of my outfits."

"You can use the second bedroom for storing your clothes. The wardrobe is empty and we can buy a chest of drawers for additional storage. Either of us can bring other people home; I may invite you to join in with us and if you bring someone home and you want me to be part of a threesome that is fine with me."

"Sounds perfect," said Penny, "I have another trans girl that I see from time to time – I bet she would love to fuck your pussy"

"Mmmm – two tranny girls at the same time – one in my pussy, one in my arse – sounds great," responded Stacy, "so it's a yes? You will move in?"

"I need to give a month's notice on my place, but I can just pay the rent and move in tomorrow if you like," said Penny.

Stacy wrapped her arms around Penny and hugged her close, stroking her back. She pulled away from her and then planted a kiss on her lips again; this kiss was tender, loving and passionate, lasting until Stacy needed to break for air.

"Okay girlfriend – we are officially living together – one thing though – no bringing work home with you – I get enough of that stuff in the office!"

"I think I know what you get stuffed with in the office," smirked Penny, as she manoeuvred her cock between Stacy's thighs.

"You are incorrigible," said Stacy, as she lay back on the couch, spreading her legs wide to accept Penny's cock.

During their lovemaking, Stacy's phone rang; she let it go to voicemail and continued to enjoy Penny's cock which was alternating between her pussy and her arse.

When Penny had ejaculated inside her, Stacy picked up her phone and listened to the message. She smiled and called the number back.

When the phone was answered, Stacy said, "Mandy, how lovely to hear from you – I was hoping you would call."

Mandy sounded nervous on the other end of the phone, which made Stacy smile. "There's no need to be nervous Mandy – I would very much like to see you again. Why don't you wear that red wet-look number I tried on – it would look great on you and I'm sure Ruth will let you have a discount, especially if you mention my name."

After listening to the young woman for a short while, Stacy said, "Wednesday night is fine," she gave Mandy her address and hung up.

"Well, lover, it looks like we may have our first threesome lined up – she doesn't know you will be here but she's the sort of girl who, I feel, I can get to do anything I want. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees your cock."