Affairs of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know Robert," Shalene started, "I focused all my sex drive into taking care of my family, it was so hard, but I kept myself in check and kept things steady for everyone." She shook her head. "What was the point?"

Robert started to say something, and Shalene cut him off, "Don't say it. The divorce trumps everything you'd be able to say." She turned and slapped his bicep.

"I was going to say, that even when you give someone the sexual freedom Dana and I had, it still ends poorly," Robert said with a defeated tone.

"You and Dana, you two fucked around?" Shalene laughed ruefully. "I kept thinking you two were the perfectly normal couple."

"We were normal, but she has sexual needs and she allowed me to have my own sexual pleasure. I'd say for every one relationship I had, she had ten offers. This world is made for women, not men." Robert was sounding terribly bitter.

"You know you were my first, Robert." Shalene leaned over and kissed him sweetly on the cheek.

"And you mine, Sha. You were my first too." Robert returned the kiss.

"I guess when you are as fucked up as our family was, it's too much to think you can have a happily ever after, huh?" Shalene sighed.

"We went through a phase, Sha, mom, and dad understood and gave us the room to explore openly." Robert thought back to those wild days.

"Is that how you lasted so long before you fucked your fiancée and got her knocked up?" Shalene shook her head.

"Well, she didn't give me a blowjob on our first date, Sha." Robert sounded a bit reproachful.

"You knew I was horny when I left, you wouldn't fuck me, so when I got in the car and noticed his delicious cock, I had to have it." Shalene did not have any regrets.

"Why haven't we fucked each other in all these years, Robert?" Shalene pointed to the now empty drinks and ordered two more.

"Because you were monogamous, and my wife would never have understood." The corners of Robert's mouth tried to lift into a smile, but the weight on his soul was too heavy and they failed to rise.

"Let's get out of here." Shalene grabbed her purse, dug a hundred-dollar bill, and put it on the counter, "My treat."

Robert got up, very wobbly, and walked over to the bartender, "Can you call us an uber? He gave her the address to his place.

A half-hour later they were inside Robert's house and as the door closed, Shalene planted a kiss on her brother, and moaned as he returned the kiss. The longer it went the softer the kisses, but the higher the passion. Soft languid moans, tender caresses, and little by little the clothes came off.

"Sha, it's been so fucking long." Robert kissed his sister's ear softly.

"God, Robert, I know. You smell so good." She kissed his lower lip and sucked on it, till she could bite it. He groaned, but did not move, instead, he gently loosened her bra and kissed her back. He put his finger on the corner of her mouth as their tongues danced. She leaned her face onto his hand and kissed back harder.

Their pain, their bewilderment, and their anguish fed the fire of passion deep within the siblings. The need to get to bed was urgent, but the desire to make the other feel loved overpowered it and set the pace for softness and tenderness. Their eyes were on each other's till Robert leaned up and kissed both of hers softly, Shalene let out her tears and he held her, as she cried softly in his arms.

"Why, Robert?" She whispered as he held and continued to kiss her, and opened the clasp to her jeans. She helped him take them down her body, and stepped out of them. The two were still in the entry hall, slowly getting completely naked. Robert felt her thong, and gripped the side of it, looked into Shalene's eyes and she nodded, giving her approval. Robert tugged hard and ripped them from her body, the material digging deep into her flesh.

"I don't know, Sha." Robert kissed her neck gently and she cradled his face into it. He remembered the first time he'd kissed her here, it was the night she was teaching him to slow dance for the prom. It had not gone any further than the kiss, but she'd not pushed him away either.

His fingers traced her ribs down to the softness of her mons, lightly covered with a very thin patch of hair, only at the top. She curved into him and moaned into his neck. He traced the triangle where her legs met her torso. She didn't part her legs, and he didn't want her to. He just wanted to get reacquainted with her body.

"You've had two babies since the last time." Robert traced his sister's belly.

She simply nodded, "I love them so much, Rob, they are all I have left." She cried softly into his shoulder.

"Frank's an idiot," Robert said angrily.

"No, he's not. There's something going on, and he's scared to tell me." Shalene said almost inaudibly into Robert's shoulder as she unfastened his pants, and they puddled at his feet. She cupped the cock that took her virginity and moaned, "This beautiful cock put two children into your wife, they are beautiful and rambunctious like the two of you." She stroked his cock slowly and Robert kissed her collarbone.

"I was so jealous that you got her pregnant before Frank knocked me up," Shalene spoke as she rubbed the silky head of Robert's cock. The two of them stepped on the heels of their shoes almost at the same time, and they stepped out of them and their pants on the floor. As Shalene parted her legs to step, Robert plunged two fingers into the sopping wet cunt, his sister moaned and nodded approval.

"I love how wet you always get, Sha." Robert kissed down her chest but kept her pressed to his body.

"I've missed your fingers in me, Rob, they learned my body as I learned it." She kissed Robert on his forehead and then the crown of his head, and let out a warm moan.

Robert stood to his full height, and placed his hands on her hips, she understood and jumped up just a bit, for him to lift her with ease and place her directly on his cock, she took it in hand and guided it in. Robert spun and pinned her back to the wall, as Shalene wrapped her legs around his hips, making sure she would not slip down.

"Make love to me." The words came out in a sob of supplication mixed with unimaginable anguish.

Robert didn't need that request, but he nodded his head and looked deep into his sister's eyes. They remained locked into each other's gaze as the two of them fucked slowly, tenderly, but able to give each other the pleasure they needed. She took him deep inside and kissed him as deeply.

"I want to feel you fill me up, Rob. Please." She said into his lips as they kissed.

"I want to feel your cunt spasm on my cock." He told her softly, and she nodded.

"It won't be long, Rob. Don't change a thing, I want my body to get fully enraptured by my brother's gorgeous cock." She groaned softly into another passion-filled kiss.

They fucked right there in the entry hall to his house and the scent of her filled the air, sexy slurping noises filled the room as she gushed her wetness all around his pistoning cock.

His legs and arms were getting tired, and that helped him go slow. Her small, lithe body fit on his perfectly, and her cunt squeezed him near heaven.

"I'm going to cum, Rob." She groaned loudly and it echoed through the empty house. She used her legs around him to jump up and down on his cock to bring her the relief she needed. When the waves crashed through her, she let loose with a long string of profanity she'd always held back from her husband. Robert took that as the signal to let go of himself and started pounding up into her down thrusts. She groaned.

"God, Rob, you're going to rip me apart." It wasn't a complaint, it was a plea for him to do just that to her, and he felt renewed vigor as he fucked up into her.

"I'm going to blow, soon, sis. I want you to feel it, like you said you used to." Robert groaned into his sister and soon, he too, was over the precipice, and jets of seamen washed inside her.

"Oh, Rob, it's so warm. I can feel you inside me. I can feel your body loving mine in this very special way." Shalene cooed into her brother's neck as she finished cuming inside her. It was soft, gentle lovemaking till the end. She understood her brother's need, as drunk as she was, she knew her brother still loved her and needed her body as much as she needed his.

He snaked an arm around her legs, still holding her pinned to the wall, till he could carry her, and he walked her to the bedroom, where he gently placed her on Dana's side of the bed, and crawled over her to sleep on his side, but he spooned her close and held her as she slowly drifted into a drunken, but loving sleep.

#

*** Jenna and Dana ***

"Mom, is it true?" Jenna asked as the waitress put a salad in front of the two of them.

"What are you asking, Jenna?" Dana tried hard to not give any hint.

Jenna waited for the waitress to leave, watching her hips swing just perfectly. "She's sexy, don't you think?" Jenna asked her mother.

"I don't know, honey, I suppose." Jenna had come out to mom and dad as bisexual years ago. Sometimes she'd bring a boyfriend home, other times it was a girl, but since living on her own, Dana had not kept up with her daughter's sexual partners.

"Did you hit dad with divorce papers last week?" Jenna took a bite of the chicken from the salad.

"I did." Dana sipped from the water glass, "that I did."

"Why?" Jenna was still chewing on the chicken.

"It's complicated, Jenna. I still love daddy, but I've done some things that are just wrong?" Dana looked up and to her right, watching the clouds float by.

"Why, mom? You and dad have been openly fucking around for years. What could you do that he could not forgive?" Jenna raised her perfect eyebrows at her mother.

"If I won't tell your dad, what makes you think I'm going to tell you?" Dana was a bit angry with her daughter for being so pushy.

"Why, because you fucked James? Hell, mom, he and I have been fucking for years, and we did not run away from our parents." Jenna said it so matter of factly that Dana almost missed it, then she did a double-take.

"What do you mean you've been fucking your brother?" She said a bit too loudly.

"Sh..." Jenna chuckles, "Don't tell me he never told you."

In a lower tone, Dana asked, "How long have you two been fucking?"

"Oh, God mom, he wasn't my first, but when he turned eighteen, I gave him my body for a present." Jenna took another stab at her salad and brought a few greens to her lips, "He's got an amazing cock, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." Dana answered without thinking then blushed.

"Oh, mom, it's okay. Ever since Giana came into his life, he's been far more open about his sexuality, and it's a good thing for him. You know they are trying for a baby before they get married, right?" Jenna just watched her mother.

"Yeah, they told me." Dana sipped her water, leaving her salad untouched, "I've been sleeping with them since I moved out. I canceled this week's trip, but I have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks, I think I'll find a place by then." She moved some of the chicken around on the salad.

"Hey, did you hear uncle Frank left Shalene?" Jenna dropped the bomb.

"I had no idea. Do you know what that was about?" Dana put her fork down and moved the salad out of the way.

"Yeah, I was at dad's the other day, and aunt Sha was there, I guess the two of them are consoling each other," Jenna said and took another bite of the salad, and washed it down with a sip of wine.

"That's nice dear." Dana was a million miles away.

"The funny thing is," Jenna set her mom up perfectly, "Only your bed was mussed up, I think they are sleeping together. They're not flaunting it, but they are not hiding it either." Dana's attention perked up when Jenna finished.

"What? Are you saying those two are sleeping together?" Dana stared daggers at her daughter, "That son of a bitch!" Again, she said that a bit too loudly.

"Mom, shush. This is a private conversation." Jenna laughed.

"Fuck that. You mean my husband and his sister..." She let the words trail off.

#

*** Giana, James and Frank ***

Jenna and James invited Frank over to James' house for dinner. Frank had moved to the other side of town, and had been avoiding both their girls. Marcela and Miranda had called their cousins and talked about their parent's looming divorce.

Marcela and Miranda were two very uninhibited women. They both had a good start to careers in finance. They enjoyed shocking people and they'd done just that to Jenna and James when they showed up in matching bikinis under raincoats and the four of them had fucked for an entire weekend.

Marcela and Miranda had agreed to show up a bit after dinner started, to make sure their dad did not get scared and run away.

Frank showed up a few minutes late, but with a couple of bottles of wine.

"Where do you want me to put these?" He asked Giana while James put the finishing touches on the steaks.

"Why don't you open one and put it on the table. I can put the other one, here on the wine rack." Giana reached, making sure her top opened just a bit to show her cleavage.

"Uncle Frank, I'm sorry to hear about you and aunt Sha," James said over his shoulder.

"These things happen, James. It's a shame, but my mind has crossed boundaries your aunt just would never understand. I've been seeking counseling, but it is not helping." Frank shrugged in resignation.

"Come on Frank," Giana said, as she walked past him with a platter of asparagus, "how bad can it be? Shalene is so in love with you. Every time we come over to dinner with you and the girls, I want to gag. James' is never going to get that much of my undying love." She chuckled and set the platter on the table.

"Not this, Giana, never this. I'm sorry." Frank said and sat at the table, poured three glasses of wine, and noticed two more settings.

"Who else is coming?" Frank raised an eyebrow.

"No, we did not invite aunt Sha." They let it go at that. Neither James nor Giana wanted to out and out lie to Frank.

They were well into the steaks, when the door opened, and Miranda and Marcela walked in. "Hi, daddy." The girls ran around the table and hugged their dad. Both wore tight dresses that were appropriate for the dinner.

"Girls," Frank's response was a bit awkward, and he would not make eye contact with either of them.

Dinner went a bit quiet as the five of them ate in almost silence. Giana and the girls talked, but James and Frank were mostly quiet.

"I have dessert ready in the family room, and I have some pictures queued up for us to share with all of you," Giana said, as she took everyone's plates and headed for the kitchen, James followed with all the utensils and finished glasses. He put things down, and let his hand cup Giana's ass in a way that everyone could see.

"Oh, that looks nice," Miranda said.

"Wish that was my ass getting groped like that by him," Marcela added.

Frank scoffed, gut up, and headed to the family room. Soon, Giana and James brought the coffee and brandy and they all sat looking at the image on the television.

"Who's that?" Frank asked, of the beautiful woman on the screen, in a flowing sundress, being blown in the wind at the beach somewhere.

"Oh, that's my mom. It was a vacation we took in Koh Tao just off the Thailand mainland. It's a gloriously open place. As you can imagine Thailand has some amazingly sexually open areas." Giana beamed.

"And your mom and dad took you there?" Frank was a bit appalled.

"Oh, Frank, fasten your seatbelt hon." Giana smiled and offered him some brandy.

Frank looked at her, but her disarming smile and honest eyes calmed him down. Marcela brought some carrot cake and placed a few plates on the coffee table in front of everyone. Miranda did the same with tiramisu, then the girls sat next to their father, one on each side.

Giana clicked the next pictures, and it showed her mother and father at a nude beach, her brother standing next to them, "I took that one." She clicked again and she'd replaced her brother, just as naked and hugging her dad tightly.

Frank took the brandy and took a swig. That's never a good idea with something so aromatic, and he coughed for a long time. Both Miranda and Marcela patted his back and laughed.

"It's okay Frank, I don't mind you seeing me naked. It's only a picture." Giana said in a soothing tone.

"I mean..." He coughed some more, "I mean you are..." and coughed some more, "you are stunning, Giana. When was this, it looks recent?" Frank finally got out.

"It was a bit over a year ago, just before I met James. I'd just gotten divorced, we have split custody, so that pissed me off. He could not deal with the fact my family and I spend a lot of time nude with each other." Giana clicked the remote again.

A picture of her mother sitting on her brother's lap, both facing the camera, and it was obvious her brother had his cock inside his mom.

Frank choked again, but Giana clicked the next image, and it was her sitting on dad's lap, legs spread, and cum oozing around her dad's cock.

"What the fuck is this?" Frank stood up red-faced and outraged.

"Frank," James spoke up, "have a seat and I'll explain."

Frank was reluctant to sit, but the girls pulled at his sides, and he sat between them, still not looking at them.

"Frank, it's like this, our generation is very different. We talk about these things openly. Yours is more reserved," he paused for a moment, "is that the right word?" He looked around and all the women just looked at him, and Frank tried to stare out the window.

"Look, Frank, what I'm going to tell you is going to shock you, and make you mad, but since you are already divorcing aunt Sha, it won't make you divorce her twice." James took a moment, stood up, and walked behind Giana. He placed his hands on her shoulders for moral support, and Giana put her hands over his. "Jenna found out that dad and aunt Sha have been sleeping together since you two idiots decided to divorce your spouses because you have sexual thoughts of your grown, adult, independent, and fully able to make decisions, children." He shook his head.

"Look Dad has no idea that mom and I have been fucking for a couple of months. Once I saw how beautiful a sexual romp can be within the safety of the family. Giana showed me that. I was not shocked when mom and I got our moment." James stopped and looked at his uncle.

Frank just stared daggers at his nephew.

"Okay, let me try it this way uncle, Frank." He looked down at Giana who nodded approval. He pulled, she lifted a bit and in a moment, Giana was as naked as she'd been in the picture. Marcela let out a catcall, and Miranda fanned herself.

"Uncle Frank, do you like how beautiful Giana looks naked between all of us who are dressed?" James held his uncle's eyes till Frank had no choice but to answer.

"Yes, your girl is gorgeous." Frank finally admitted.

"Do you mind at all getting turned on by her nakedness?" James pinched her nipples to get a whimper from Giana.

"No, I guess not. You don't seem to mind displaying her, and I do admire her beauty." Frank sounded abashed.

"Good, I'm glad you like my girl's body." James traced her hard nipples, "And if I offered for you to fuck her, would you see anything wrong in that?" James asked.

"As long as neither of you felt forced into it, and it was your idea all the way through, I would not mind." He paused, "Now that I'm no longer married."

"Frank, you only have the papers, you've not sent them in, although they are signed, so cut the bullshit." James' tone was firm but tender.

"Fine, fine, I'd still like to fuck your girl. What's your point?" Frank was not in a good place right now.