Affairs of the Family

Story Info
Two families, two moral quandaries, and a sexual revolution.
10.3k words
4.53
29.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** AUTHOR'S NOTES ***

This story came to me last week as I talked to one of my favorite authors here on Literotica. The question for me, since I also like to write open marriage and hotwife stories: What would happen if stable, loving families, had kept the sexual affairs with other family members. What would happen if suddenly a father realized he was looking at his daughter inappropriately? What would happen if a mother went too far in her sexual freedom? How would these two morally upstanding people deal with their spouses?

The story is my version of what might happen.

#

*** DISCLAIMER ***

All characters and locations are fictional. Any resemblance to real people and real situations is purely coincidental. All sex takes place with people at least 21-years of age or older. The sexual interactions are between consenting adults.

If you've found this story by accident, and do not care for stories that have incest in them, please do yourself a favor, back out, and read another story.

#

*** Robert's Divorce ***

Robert McFarlain stood in the kitchen, looking at his wife of twenty-five years, and tears ran down his face. In the last two years, things had gone from bad to worse. Two children, both out of the house, and work kept them both apart. His own business required him to travel all over Asia, and hers all over Europe and South America. She was the lead instructor for an international airline, and he was in charge of international investments for his bond company.

Ten years into their marriage they'd gotten into a sexual funk, and one night in bed as they lay side by side masturbating to a porn movie on their new flat screen, they both commented how hot it was to see couples openly sharing. That night after both enjoying a good hour of slow masturbation, they fucked like teenagers in heat. Robert filled her beautiful mouth, then her tight cunt, and finally her ass. He'd not been able to go three times in a night in at least five years.

While Dana had never been one for anal, watching the actress on the flat-screen take it up the ass, she begged Robert to do it to her, and to describe how it looked. He did one better, he grabbed his phone and showed her what it looked like, as her ass surrendered to the insistent pressure and opened up to accept him. She masturbated wildly to it for weeks after.

Anal sex became de rigueur for them. Robert's lust for his wife's ass was vented over and over. It was hard with the two kids around the house, but they found places all over the house to disappear into. Dana stopped wearing panties, and started wearing dresses and skirts that were easy to pull up. Robert fucked her ass in the pantry, in the garage, in the guest room, in the living room, in the dining room, leaning against the kitchen island, in their bathroom, and a few times in the car on the way to and from dinner with friends.

The movie had awakened them sexually, and as they hit their early and mid-thirties; sex got even better. One night in bed, again watching porn, Dana asked Robert if he wanted to fuck his new office manager. Dana had helped him interview her.

"What are you talking about?" Robert's disbelief at the question made him stop eating Dana's sweet cunt.

"I mean, one of the things I wanted, when I interviewed candidates, was someone open to an office affair, and I think I'd like to smell her on you." Dana pulled his head down onto her, and raised her hips.

"You cannot be serious," his words interrupted by licking and sucking her clit.

"I'm very serious, Bob, I think she'd be open to it, and I'd like to know that you are fucking her." Dana spread her lips to give him better access. Her years of yoga helped her split her legs and offer her husband a delicious view of a wide-open cunt.

"Is this your way of saying you want to fuck other men, too?" Bob asked while pushing two fingers deep inside her, making a come-hither motion to rub her g-spot, as he licked her clit softly.

"Yes, I'd like for both of us to have lovers on the side, Bob, our kids are getting older, we don't need babysitters, so we could be going out from time to time, and get some strange, and then come home and tell each other." Dana groaned and let out a muffled scream as her third orgasm of the night erupted.

Dana's voice broke him of his reverie, "Bob, why the fuck are you crying?" her tone was harsh. "You've been fucking all over the world and so have I." She scoffed, "you and I have nothing left."

"Dana, I am still in love with you." Robert said between what now had become sobs, "I can't believe you hit me with divorce papers right out of the blue."

"Look, Bob, we can still fuck, but I think our marriage has been over for at least ten years. We hardly have anything in common, once the kids were gone, we lost even that connection. We come home, tell each other of the lovers we've been with, and then we fuck like rabbits, but there's no reason for us to continue married."

There was something deeper in Dana's mind, Robert was certain, but she was not giving, and he finally let it go.

"Fine, Dana, I'll be out as soon as I can." Robert resigned himself to the failure of their sexual freedom.

"No hurry, Bob, we can still sleep together till I leave on Saturday. I know you're in town for another week. I'm sure you can find a place to stay while I'm gone." Dana's tone was colder than he'd ever heard it. "Hell Bob, I can even move out and stay with Jenna or James, if you'd prefer." Jenna was their first child, she was twenty-five, conceived before their marriage, and James was twenty-four. Robert had knocked her up less than three months after giving birth and they were considered Irish twins.

"You'd move in with the kids?" Robert questioned her motives, "What are they going to say about your openly sexual style?" He refrained from calling her a slut, her favorite pet-name for more than two decades.

"We'll manage, Bob." She smiled, but her eyes didn't show any mirth, "The kids have known for years we both like to fuck around, but you're such a prude about it, they never talk to you about their own wild sides." With that, she turned, headed for the bedroom, and tossed a few clothes into her overnight bag. An hour later Robert heard the door shut and she was gone.

He cried.

#

*** Shalene's Divorce ***

Shalene McFarlain-O'Connor was a very happily married woman. She stayed home and took care of her children till they were old enough to fend for themselves in the world. When her two daughters set out on their own, she focused her attention on her husband. Shalene had an oral fixation, and always had a pen, pencil, finger, or a lock of her hair in her mouth, unless her husband was around. On those occasions, Shalene typically had his cock in her mouth at least twice a night.

Frank O'Connor confessed to his wife that his fantasies included more than his wife, but he never told her exactly who the fantasies included. Shalene had no problem with her husband's fantasy life, she encouraged it for one selfish reason: she loved sucking his cock. She'd gone down on him on their first date, she blew him the morning before their wedding, and again when they were changing at the reception. She loved it when he lost control and started to thrust his hips and she could just open her mouth and her throat and take the abuse from his cock.

The divorce papers lay on the kitchen counter between them, and she could not believe what she was seeing.

"What's this all about Frank?" She shook uncontrollably.

"I want a divorce Shalene, I've met someone, someone you won't approve of, and I rather hurt you this way, than have you find out." Frank looked at his shoes.

"Frank, come on!" She spat, "What can be so terrible that you can't tell me?"

"What is in my mind, is wrong and I need to get away from you and the kids." Frank almost sobbed.

"What is it, Frank? Tell me, please. We can work this out." She asserted.

"Shalene, it's too horrible for words, and if I only keep it in my mind, it won't ever be known." Frank turned; he could no longer look at his wife.

"What is it, Frank? Did you find out you were bisexual? I mean the way you fuck me, you can't be gay, so tell me, do you want a man?" Shalene was not condescending.

"I wish it was that simple, Shalene. As open-minded as you are, if it were that simple, I'd tell you and you'd get that threesome you've always wanted." Frank spoke in a low tone away from her.

"Then what is it, Frank?" She walked around him, took off her dress, let it all to the floor in a puddle at her ankles, she unfastened the front clasp bra and let it do the same. She looked up at him as she bent at the waist and lowered her thong to the floor, and she stepped out of it.

"What are you doing, Shalene?" He looked at her perfect small tits, and the sad smile on her pretty freckled face.

"I want you to fuck me, Frank, and as you are cumming in my cunt, I want you to ask me for the divorce. You tell me what fantasy you want me to whisper into your ear to get you hot, and if after all that you want a divorce, I'll sign." A tear fell slowly down Shalene's face.

Frank did not move, so Shalene took the initiative. She took his pants down, undid the shoelaces, and lowered his boxers, his cock stood proud in front of her lips. She reached up and undid the buttons to his dress shirt and helped him shuck it off. The two of them were naked in the kitchen, with the divorce papers on the island.

Frank did not make the first move, so Shalene took his cock and pushed it down her own throat and gagged but kept it there, tears now streaming down her face. Frank finally moved his hips and he started fucking her face.

Shalene thought of a fantasy, but Frank quickly dismissed it. She thought of a few others, but Frank was not having it. She saw his balls tighten and knew he was about to blow a load down her throat. She sucked his cock caressing the head and cupping his tight balls, worshiping his cock as it launched blast after blast of his sticky mess down her throat and she groaned with pleasure.

"I want a divorce," Frank said quietly as his orgasm flushed through him, and Shalene's heart broke at that moment. She fell back onto her ass and looked up at the second man she'd ever fucked, and simply cried.

He put on his clothes and tossed the papers between her legs, grabbed a pen from the drawer, and tossed it on top of the papers.

"Now signed the papers as you promised." He said and walked out of the kitchen, hearing his wife's sobs. As he turned the corner into the family room Shalene thought she heard him start to cry.

She signed the papers, stood up in her naked splendor, and walked into the family room.

"I'm not sure what got into you, Frank. But if this is what you want, I release you from our marriage vows." She spoke coldly and walked to the end of the house and into her bedroom, where she collapsed onto the bed and cried till she fell asleep.

When she awoke, the house was silent, she looked in the closet and Frank's clothes were gone.

She was alone.

#

*** Dana and James ***

Dana walked into her son's apartment and heard moans from his bedroom. James was dating a thirty-year-old single mother. She'd seen her on several family occasions, and knew the woman was absolutely gorgeous and had a voracious sexual appetite.

Dana disrobed as Giana's voice came out clear, "Come on, you bastard, fill my cunt with your lust." Dana smiled.

"I see you two are going at it," Dana spoke from the door to the bedroom.

James did not stop, and Giana winked at her. Dana had one hand on her right tit, pinching her nipples, and one between her legs pleasuring herself. She leaned back and enjoyed the view and the dirty talk.

"James, your mother is watching you fuck me." Giana spread her legs wide and lifted them over his shoulder. He kept pounding into her without a moment of hesitation.

"Fuck me, James, like you fuck your mom." Giana's pretty blue eyes locked with Dana's and the two women had an orgasm looking at each other.

When the two were done, Dana lay in bed with them. James cuddled into Giana while Dana sat against the headboard. Dana's hand slowly stroked Giana's little tits.

"What are you doing here, mom?" James finally asked.

"I asked your father for a divorce." She blurted out.

"What the fuck, mom. Why?" James propped himself up on one elbow.

"I can't tell your father I'm fucking my son. He'd never understand." She shook her head violently.

Dana and James had gone out to dinner a few months back. James was telling her about the sexy fantasies Giana shared with him and how she'd started fucking her father and brother after her divorce. James told Dana that he'd never thought of her that way, but that after the great fuck session with Giana they kept using her in their fantasies. That they imagined how good it would be to have her in bed with them.

Dana was horrified at first. She told James she appreciated that he thought at forty-seven she was still hot enough to be a fantasy for her son and girlfriend, but that it was a bridge too far.

James answered her with a quizzical look, "Mom, are you kidding me? I know you fuck guys my age and dad has no issue with it." Dana was taken aback but then smiled.

"How long have you known?" She had to wait for the answer as Giana returned to the table.

"Jenna and I have known you two fuck around since around Jenna's graduation, when she found your phone full of selfies with other men, addressed to dad. We put two and two together very quickly." James smiled at Giana.

"It's something we like about the two of you, Dana. We knew from the start you two would understand that I still fuck my dad and brother from time to time, but I do love James very much. I just need that itch scratched occasionally."

Dana left the restaurant shortly after that interchange and dealt with the immorality of family sex, open marriages, and her own sexual needs. She felt debased by James' admission and left on a trip that took her to Buenos Aires for a week of training.

When she got back, Robert had just left on a trip to Shenzhen, and his latest girlfriend. She was a very cute Chinese girl, about Jenna's age, and from the videos he'd sent they loved role-playing that she was his daughter. Robert denied it as his idea, he said she had a thing for older men, and liked calling them daddy; but that it was more a sugar daddy than her father.

Dana had gone without any satisfaction for almost two weeks when James and Giana invited her to their house for dinner. Robert asked her to wear her Lush and he was controlling it from the Hong Kong airport. He had no idea she was at James' place, he probably thought she was out on a date, and wanted to make her hot for the new cock she was going to pound on.

At the table, in the middle of dinner, Dana had an orgasm in front of Giana and James. They both watched and Dana shook and finally let out a groan of pleasure.

"Fuck, your father is driving me crazy. That's the third orgasm but this one was in the worst place possible." Dana smiled and fanned herself, "Oh shit. He's not done." She gripped the tables and tried to carry on a regular conversation. It was impossible when James and Giana started kissing in front of her.

"James, please finger fuck me," Giana asked in a husky voice.

"No," James said, "Sit on my lap, and face mom while I fuck you." Giana did as told, and soon she was chasing her own orgasm in front of Dana. The two women held hands as their cunts were assaulted. Before long, Giana and Dana were kissing passionately and that's when the barrier broke. James reached over and pulled his mom in for a soulful kiss and Dana orgasmed in the middle of the kiss. It wasn't long before the three of them were on the couch and everyone was tasting, fingering, and fucking each other.

She slept with them that night and tasted Giana, as Dana was getting a good ass fuck from her son. It seems Giana did not like anal, and James was in heaven as his mom opened up her ass for his cock.

In the morning Dana awoke to the sounds of fucking as James and Giana were in the shower. Dana's world came crashing around her. She hated Robert for making her cum at the table, she hated herself for having given in to her lustful needs. She was devastated as she felt her son's sticky mess keeping her ass cheeks tight together.

She talked to a friend she trusted, on the way home, and she made things worse. Eileen hung up on her in disgust. A few minutes later there was a text from her: "Never call me again."

Dana started to cry as she lay in bed with James and Giana, feeling the pain from Eileen's message all over again.

"Mom, are you okay?" James' tone was one of worry.

"I could not tell your father," she broke out in tears, "He was my first, James, he was my only true love, and the only man who truly understood me." The tears turned from crying to sobbing and she sniffled as she tried to talk through it. "How can I tell him I'm fucking his son. It would destroy him." She shook uncontrollably trying to hold herself together and failing. "James, your father let me fuck around on him and never questioned my love or my loyalty. How can I fucking tell him that I'm a goddammed pervert who fucks her son?"

An angry slap across her face was a shock, "Don't you ever fucking say you're a pervert." Giana spoke up as she shook her hand, the blow across Dana's face hurt her hand. "You have a wild sexual streak, your son is twenty-four years old, and he's trying to put a baby in my body. You two are a nice distraction for each other. Don't you ever fucking call my child's grandmother a fucking pervert: Hear me?" Giana was shouting at the top of her lungs, tears streaming down her face. She looked angrily at Dana, then her eyes softened, and the two women held each other and sobbed and kissed each other tenderly.

James took the hint and walked to the bathroom washed up, and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

#

*** Shalene finds Robert at the Bar ***

Robert was quietly nursing his fourth martini when Shalene entered the bar and took the stool next to him. She waved the bartender over, and pointed to Robert's martini, "I'll take two of those."

Shalene was dressed in tight blue jeans and a white top. Her top squeezed her body nicely and revealed a nice wire bra that drew more attention to her small tits than if she'd worn nothing.

"What are you doing here?" Robert asked, his voice a bit sloppy with alcohol.

"Frank asked me for a divorce." She put her purse on the back of the stool, "what are you doing here?"

"Dana asked me for a divorce and then walked off." Robert looked at his sister's eyes, "I'm sorry to hear about Frank. What happened?"

"I have no fucking idea," She took Robert's unfinished martini and drained it.

"What the fuck?" Robert complained mockingly.

"She's too fucking slow, but she's worth the view." Shalene retorted.

"Oh, you're in one of those moods?" Robert knew his sister was wild, but she'd always kept it under control for the twenty-five years she was married.

"What good did it do me to focus on my husband and my kids all these years?" The bartender returned with two martinis, "Put it on my twin brother's tab." Shalene said, winking at the bartender.

"You two are twins?" She laughed, "Fraternal would be my guess." She let out another very sexy laugh, and then walked away.

Robert and Shalene clinked glasses and drank more slowly this time.