Affairs of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The point is, you have had no problem looking at my girl's tits, or her splayed open pussy, and you have no problem looking at her in her eyes while she's sitting here naked and I'm offering you the chance to fuck a 30-year-old." That got James a smack from Giana.

"Language." She reprimanded.

"Sorry. I should have said over twenty-one-year-old." James laughed.

"That's better." Giana laughed and used the levity to spread her legs more and start rubbing her clit.

"Well, Frank?" James asked again, in a serious tone.

"Answer him, Daddy." Marcela encouraged, "I do want to know why for the last few years you've stopped hugging me, looking at me, and you hardly ever talk to me."

Frank's eyes filled to the brim with tears, and then simply spilled over as he cried silently in agony of what he was being asked to answer. His mouth opened, his eyes shut, water cascaded down his cheeks, but no sound came from him. The girls wrapped their arms around their dad and motioned for James and Giana to leave. Frank tried to push them away.

"It's okay daddy, it's okay." Marcela, being the oldest felt her father's pain most deeply for some reason she could never understand. She traced his face with soft, gentle strokes as Miranda just held his forehead against hers.

"Daddy, we love you. It's okay, honest. It's all okay." Miranda cooed into her dad's face and they rocked back and forth, the three of them letting the pent-up emotions of years upon years vent and clean out the pent-up emotions.

James and Giana watched from the kitchen, giving them privacy.

"Do you think we did the right thing?" Giana asked.

"We'll find out when Jenna brings mom, dad, and Aunt Sha here in a bit."

#

*** Family Reunion ***

Giana went back and took her dress from the family room, Frank and Miranda were kissing softly, and Marcela was whispering in her dad's ear, "It feels good, doesn't it daddy?" Giana felt like a fifth wheel and headed out as quickly as she could.

"They're kissing in there. I think the talk and the little show we put on went well." Giana kissed James, then headed for the door. She'd heard the elevator door open, so she knew someone had arrived. The three soft knocks followed by one, let her know it was Jenna.

She opened the door and Jenna, Shalene and Robert stood at the door. Robert had his arm around Shalene very protectively.

"Hello Rob, thanks for joining us." Giana reached and kissed his lip fully. Robert retreated for a second, then returned the eager kiss. Soon he pushed his tongue into Giana, who accepted it and caressed his tongue eagerly. Giana reached out and touched Shalene's tits and made it obvious there was something afoot.

Jenna leaned over to Shalene and whispered, "She's got amazing hands, doesn't she?"

James came to the door, and pulled everyone in, and kissed his sister deeply right in front of Shalene. It was his way of breaking the ice and it worked.

"Where's my grope?" Shalene asked impatiently, and Giana pinched and twisted her future aunt-in-law's nipple till Shalene gave a delicious groan.

"You like pain, Sha?" Jenna asked mischievously.

"Oh god yes!" And the two girls locked into a wickedly sexual kiss that included serious pinching of nipples.

Robert stood back, and asked, "May I know what this is about?" He pointed to James and Jenna.

"We've been having sex for several years dad, James is amazing, and Giana loves to share, so we're all around each other as much as our work permits." Jenna smiled at her dad.

Robert looked a bit disapprovingly at his son, daughter, and future daughter-in-law.

James stepped into the discussion, "What do you mean, dad? You mean you and mom can fuck all the people you want, or can, and come home smelling of all kinds of strange pussy and cocks, and Jenna and I are supposed to be as the pure fallen snow?" He let out a rueful laugh, "In your dreams dad." James hugged Robert and slapped his back hard.

"James, I'm no prude, as you say, mom and I had a very open marriage, but this is a bit different. Don't you think?" Robert almost protested.

"Dad, like you and Aunt Sha haven't been fucking this past week, every chance you got?" James shot back.

Robert and Shalene looked at each other, "Busted!" They said in unison.

"How long have you known?" Shalene asked her nephew.

"Much longer than I have." Frank stepped in from the family room, Marcela naked from the waist up, and his hand cupping her tit. Miranda peeked from around her father, and it looked like she was wearing nothing.

Shalene wanted to run away, the secret of her brother frightened her.

"It's okay, Sha, I'm good with it. I just wish we'd been honest with each other from a long time ago." Frank and the girls walked to Shalene and the four of them embraced. Miranda was indeed completely naked, and she had some sticky fluid running down her thigh.

"Have you been fucking your father?" Shalene looked at Miranda sternly.

"Yes, mother." She demurely responded.

"Did you approve of this?" She asked all three of them.

The three nodded.

"Is this why you divorced me?" Shalene asked, almost choking up.

"I..." Frank started, "I couldn't tell you. I couldn't face my daughters. I had to run away from this hell I was putting everyone through, Sha. It wasn't fair to any of you, and I felt - still feel - like such a pervert." Frank forced himself to say.

"Frank, we don't run away from shit, not you, not me, not our daughters. If we have an issue, had it turned out as awful as you thought it would, we'd have dealt with it." Shalene hugged him tightly and reached for his deflated cock, and gave it a good squeeze.

Robert looked around, hoping to see his wife, but she was nowhere to be found. He kept quiet, took in the fact that his sister and brother-in-law continued the family tradition. He guessed another generation would be required to stop this madness that went back generations.

Giana put her arm around him and squeezed tightly, "She'll be here shortly. She has no idea you are here, or any of this is going on. None of us kids wanted you four to be miserable."

"Tell me what I'm going to need to find out sooner or later. Why did Dana ask for the divorce?" Robert asked Giana.

Of all people, Frank answered, "I'm going to guess Rob, that your wife has had relations with at least one of your children, and she's not sure how to face you, so she - like me - decided to run away."

Robert looked at Jenna and James, "Okay fess up."

His two children raised their hands, looked at each other, and laughed.

"Both of you?" Robert laughed, "I'm guessing you two fuck each other too?" He shook his head, looked at Shalene, who nodded.

Robert looked down at Giana and noticed she too had her hand up, "Seriously?"

"She's amazing in bed." Giana giggled.

The doorbell chimed, and the noise stopped. Giana reached for the door and opened it. Dana stood there looking at the scene in front of her.

"What the..." She let the words trail off and walked in, looking at everyone. Her nieces were at least half-naked, her husband and sister-in-law looking at her, Giana smiled big, and Jason smiling broadly.

"You found out?" She asked Robert.

"Yup." Robert smiled at her.

"And you and Shalene, you've been fucking?" Dana stared daggers at Shalene.

"Most of the last week, first time since before our wedding," Robert answered.

"You don't hate me for fucking our son and his girlfriend?" She shuddered at the words, and Giana realized she needed to close the door. She pulled Dana all the way in, and made sure to shut and lock the door.

Jenna looked at her father, "And before you ask, yes, I want to fuck you too. I think it's only fair." She reached up and kissed her dad fully on the lips.

Robert pulled Dana close to him, cupped her ass, and looked around, "So let me get this straight, Sha and I have been holding this secret for more than twenty-five years and in one week, it all unravels?" He chuckles, "So the simpler question is, are all four of our combined offspring, been fucking each other?"

Miranda answered, "Marcela and I have been munching on each other since we went away to college. We each had a very casual conversation with Jenna and James, and they fessed up that they've been fucking since James turned eighteen."

"I was his best gift." Jenna laughed and gripped her brother's hand tightly.

"Yes, dad, Uncle Frank, I've had the pleasure of my sister and my two first cousins - repeatedly," James spoke up.

Dana looked up a Robert, "Do you mind?" Robert shook his head no.

"Frank, I've wanted your cock, since I saw it go down Shalene's throat at the reception. I've always considered you off-limits, but if your wife's been fucking my husband, I think it's time I got a taste of you." Dana smiled wickedly.

Miranda unbuckled her father's pants, and the toppled to the ground, his cock stood at attention, "We didn't have time to put his underwear back on when Jenna and Uncle Rob arrived." She shrugged.

"I'd like to see your mouth around my husband's cock, but more than that I'm going to want to taste you on his cock when you're done." Shalene smiled and extended a hand to Dana.

"It's only fair if I taste you on Rob's cock..." Dana started to say, then laughed, "I guess I should suck his cock now, shouldn't I?"

"I think you'd better." Robert smiled, and unbuckled his belt, and let his pants fall to the ground, lowering his boxers, he stood proud in front of the entire family.

"Nice cock, dad," Jenna said.

Dana turned around, pulled Shalene with her, and the two of them knelt in from of Robert's rigid cock. Dana leaned in and took a deep breath. "God, I love the scent of another woman on my husband's cock. You know that's how we got into our open marriage, don't you?" Dana asked Shalene.

"No, he never did tell me." Shalene answered, "I'm glad you like it." She smiled, leaned in and the two women locked lips and kissed passionately till they parted just enough to take a taste of Shalene's cream on Robert's cock. He let out a loud groan, and leaned back. He was a bit further from the wall than he anticipated, so he stumbled back, pulling his cock away from his sister and wife.

"Before we go any further, I have to know something," Robert said in a formal tone. They all looked at him, Dana and Shalene from their knees. "I want to know, Frank, if you're going to rip up that stupid divorce paper you had my sister sign?" Frank nodded. "Good." Then he turned his eyes on Dana, "And you, my slut?"

Dana blushed, but she liked the feeling of everyone knowing she was Rob's slut, "I tore them up today. I was going to face you, but as it turns out, I'm facing the whole family and your cock tasting so deliciously of your sister's cunt."

"Okay, now, to quote my favorite comedian, 'it's not going to suck itself.'" Robert laughed and pulled his wife onto his cock.

The younger generation got onto each other more quickly, Marcela still held on to her dad, when Robert spoke again, "Frank, why don't you take Dana from behind, and see if Miranda would mind eating her and licking your balls." Robert laughed, and Frank smiled.

"How could any man refuse such an offer?' Frank moved forward, helped Dana position herself just right, and slid his cock into her wet cunt. He pushed her onto Rob's cock and soon they'd found the rhythm that kept her stuffed at least half the time.

Marcela found her way under her dad and to the right place and started eating her aunt's pussy, while Frank's balls traced her chin. Soon Dana was screaming from her first orgasm. Frank had a long way to go, and so did Robert. Poor Dana was going to be spit-roasted for a lot of orgasms.

Shalene kissed her husband and pulled Miranda into the embrace, "You are still on birth control, right?" Sha asked her daughter.

"Yes, mom." Miranda rolled her eyes and Shalene took her mouth in hers and the two women kissed right in front of their husband and father, who was fucking their aunt.

"It's a good thing you came so much in me, daddy. You'll last a lot longer in Aunt Dana." She traced his pubic hairs, then got the idea to move her hand, and trace her mom's lips. "Is uncle Rob good, mom?" Miranda smiled wickedly.

"He was my first, I'll have you know," Shalene answered.

"So, you are saying you are doubly biased, because he's your brother, and because you gave him your virginity?" Miranda plunged three deliciously fine fingers inside her mom's cunt and pistoned wildly.

Shalene never could answer, the smell of sex in the room was too much for her, the fingers working their magic in her cunt was amazing, and the lustful kiss she placed on her husband's mouth as he fucked Dana were too much. She let out a loud groan and then released four jets of cum all over Dana's back, onto the floor, and all over her daughter's fingers. She bucked and bucked on the fingers that kept trying to coax more squirt out of her mom.

"Wow, Sha, I had no idea you could squirt," Frank spoke admiringly.

"Me neither." Added Robert, "You could drown someone with that." He laughed and kept fucking Dana's mouth through yet another orgasm. Both Frank and Robert had erupted earlier, so Dana had to rebuild their potency. That she did.

Frank shouted, "Oh God, Dana, I'm cumming." He froze, stabbed deeper into her, and lost his ability to move, rope after rope of sticky fluid coated his sister-in-law's cunt.

Hearing and seeing the commotion, Robert grunted, Dana made sure to look up into his eyes, and he let go of a great powerful blast of cum into her mouth, but Dana pulled back, and he shot the rest of his cum on her face and blouse covered tits.

Dana smiled up, "Oh god, sticky, I love the sticky on my face."

Shalene reached over and the two women started to kiss, and soon were joined by Miranda, who licked her aunt's face clean of all the warm jism.

Marcela pulled her aunt to sit on her face and worked on getting her dad's cream pie out of her sexy Aunt. She sucked and licked till there was nothing left inside Dana. She scooted out and sat up. Her face; red with the pressure of her aunt's ass cheeks, and the exertion of sucking all that cum with so little oxygen.

Frank helped his daughter stand, and the two locked into a disgustingly erotic kiss as daughter let father taste his own cum from her mouth, and the amazing flavor of Aunt Dana.

James looked at Jenna and asked, "Why are you not in there?"

"I'm going home with mom and dad, I'm going to fuck them all night.

"What about me?" James complained.

Jenna looked around, "The only woman in this room you've not fucked at least once, is Aunt Sha, you all will have fun, while mom, dad, and I head home." She kissed her brother, and they fully explored each other's mouths. Jenna was so lost in the kiss, she didn't feel Giana move around, but she sure felt her tongue go into her ass, and start rimming her.

Jenna arched her back, "I guess your soon-to-be wife, is eager to get my ass fucked." She grinned up at her brother.

"Dad!" James shouted.

"Yeah?" Robert was busy trying to get dressed.

"Jenna said that Giana has her ass well spit-lubed, so make sure you fuck her ass first." James laughed.

Dana looked at her son, then at her daughter, "Fine, but she better be sixty-nining me, or I'm going to be pissed off."

Jenna walked over to her mom and dad, smiled at the mess on her mom's blouse, "Let's go home and keep this party going, mom."

The three of them headed off, leaving the rest to fend for their sexual selves.

<< THE END? >>

*** AUTHOR'S CLOSING COMMENTS ***

I truly hope you enjoyed this story. I found it challenging to keep everyone straight throughout and make sure each had an independent voice and reason for enjoying such a lifestyle. I added Giana late in the development of the story, someone had to be the catalyst and I didn't feel that Shalene and Robert were the right characters to bring this about.

I loved writing Giana, she's fun, smart, honest, and understands exactly who she is. I'm sure it won't be long till James starts a family with her, and they settle down into fine upstanding citizens, with a wild background to carry them through the cold winter nights.

#

*** ONE FINAL REQUEST ***

We who explore topics that are truly out there, need your feedback. We do this to get you excited, to give you something to enjoy, and to keep it all in the fantasy realm. I tried to make sure this was fast paced; I hope I succeeded. I tried to make it as believable as erotica will allow, and I hope I didn't screw with your suspension of disbelief.

Please leave some comments, and if you don't mind, please rate this story. Your comments, and your votes help me grow as a writer.

Thank you very much.