Affairs to Remember Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shushed him, pushed him away, and stood next to Sanjay, enjoying the festivities. Kishore bhai stood next to me and sipped on the tea. A few moments later, he touched my butt, and I pushed his hand away, but he continued to linger and feel me up. After some time, he added, "मयूरी खाना खा के जाना है। तुम्हारी सास ने बनाया है।"

"नहीं किशोर भाई मुझे चलना होगा बहुत देर हो गई," I replied. "No, Kishore bhai, I need to leave; it's getting late."

"कहा देर हुई हैं? संजय छोड़ देगा तुम्हें घर," he said. "It's not that late. Sanjay will drop you home."

And we left it at that. I wasn't keen on staying back, as my hormones were on hyperdrive and his mounting seemed imminent. I excused myself, giving no warning to him. That whole night, my pussy was soaking wet, and my fingers were inside them. I didn't have the courage to see him for a little while, and I visited Sanjay after almost a week.

Until then, they weren't used to me, so it wasn't surprising that I didn't visit, but when I saw Kishore bhai grin, I knew he understood my apprehensions.

I remember muttering to Sanjay, "याला काही काम धंदा नाही का?" "Doesn't he have any business?"

Sanjay nervously smiled as he feared that Kishore bhai would have heard it, but I was sure he couldn't. After we entered our room, he whispered to me, "तुला सांगितलं ना. घरी असतो सतत. त्याचा आपला काम नेहमीचा चालू असत." "I told you, right? He stays at home. He does his usual stuff."

"काय काम?" I asked. "What stuff?"

"बायका पटवणे," he muttered, smiling. "चल नंतर बोलू. आई बघते." "Seducing women. Let's speak later; my mother is watching."

As he stepped out, I muttered to myself, "तुझ्या आईच बर आहे मी त्या रेड्या सोबत वेळ घालवलेले चालत पण नवर्या बरोबर नाही. " "Your mother is amazing. She doesn't mind if I spend time with that bull, but she objects to me spending time with you."

Kishore bhai didn't follow me inside this time for a change, and I made tea for everyone and offered it to him as well. Unlike my thoughts about him, he didn't show any desperation and rather behaved in an aloof manner, and that was quite surprising. My mind was in turmoil as I was trying to understand the sexual attraction of a 19-year-old girl to an overweight, dark, ugly, disgusting middle-aged man.

I didn't have to wait for too long, as that evening there was a power cut, and for several minutes we were surrounded in complete darkness. Sanjay was on an errand, as had become the norm for Kishore bhai during those initial days. Sanjay's mother was busy with her usual chanting, and hence the power cut didn't seem to perturb her. I lit a candle for her in the living room and stepped onto the patio. It was still dark, but there was a lot of confusion and noise. A lot had stepped out on the patio and seemed to be clueless. It was all pitch dark, and all I could see were silhouettes.

As I took in that chaotic scene, the familiar pungent odor filled my nostrils, and I found Kishore bhai standing right next to him.

"किशोर भाई..." I mumbled. He shushed me and put his hand on my waist.

"तुम्हें अंधेरा पसंद है?" He asked, leaning forward, and once again, the stale breath smelling of tea hit me hard. "Do you like darkness?"

I tried to step away from him, but his hand was firmly planted on my waist, and he had no intention of letting me go. I looked around to see if anyone could see us, but it was still very dark to notice anything.

"माना की तुम किसी स्वर्ग की अप्सरा से कम नहीं पर तुम्हारे बदन की खुशबू जैसे मेरे सांसो में बस गई हैं," he whispered. "Although you are a maiden from heaven, I am still crazy about your scent; it has made its home in the olfactory canal."

"किशोर भाई..." I seethed and, grabbing his hand, pushed it away.

"पिछले एक हफ्ते से मैं इस खुशबू के लिए तरस गया था," he said. "For the last week, I have been longing for this endearing scent of yours."

I turned around and headed to Sanjay's room, but he grabbed me, stepped inside his room, and pulled me. It wasn't quite a swirl, but I ended up in his arms as he stood right by the entrance of his room. He grabbed my buttocks and pulled me into his arms, and his large frame completely enveloped me. I seethed and fell like a sack of potatoes as I stumbled across the umbartha, or threshold, of the room.

Kishore bhai, carefully supporting me, stepped back into his room, and we were both inside his room and both stepped aside so that no one could see us. He adroitly pulled the door forward as well, and now we both stood there in complete darkness. My heart was racing and my pussy convulsing as his pungent body odor permeated through my nostrils. Kishore bhai too, was worked up and exhaling loudly. His hot breath was hitting me right on the nose as I tried to steady myself.

Sanjay has written a lot about his stale breath, and you may have sensed our fascination with our breaths as a consistent theme in his stories. Those days, our breaths were often stale, but that definitely doesn't translate to bad breath, as most people interpret it today. Oral hygiene was not as common in those days, and we didn't have Listerine or any other mouthwash commonly available in our local pharmacy shops. His breath had an earthly vibe to it; it was stale and carried the odor of tea, but something that didn't turn me off. In fact, I was intensely drawn to his breath, and if it were as clinically clean as it is these days with most people, it wouldn't have excited me at all.

Until then, I had never come so close to anyone in particular. It was only my uncle who tried to kiss me, but his breath reeked of alcohol, and hence he didn't have any allure. My friend Priya from my dad's office was quite close, and I often inhaled her mildly stale breath, as we would often talk about dirty things and she would educate me on sex and men in general.

Anyway, at that moment, we were intoxicated by each other's breath and craved it so much that we did nothing but inhale each other's breath. Kishore bhai fondled my ass and slowly lifted my skirt. I was in a trance to put a stop, but before I realized it, his hand was fondling my naked butt and tracing the pantie line.

"किशोर भाई ये ठीक नहीं," I muttered. "Kishore bhai this isn't right?"

He continued to caress my butt and, slowly pushing it further, said, "यही ठीक है।" "Actually, only this is right."

His lips were right on my nose, and now his stale breath filled my nostrils.

"किशोर भाई..." I mumbled as his hand crept further, and his middle finger started tracing my crack.

"तुम एक बच्चे से पुरुष वाले कामों की उम्मीद कर रहे हो," he whispered. "You are expecting a boy to perform the duties of a man."

Just as my finger was entering the crack and homing on my anus, I pushed him back, saying, "मैं भी तो एक बच्ची हूं!" "I too am a kid."

He pushed me against the wall, leaned into me, and scoffed, "तुम और बच्ची?"

With one hand, he grabbed my breast, fondled it, and said, "इनसे तुम आधे क्रिकेट टीम को दूध पिला सकती हो।" "You can feed half the cricket team with these."

He once again pulled me into his arms, and this time, he rather confidently lifted my skirt and fondled both of my ass-cheeks.

"या फिर पूरी टीम से चुदवा भी सकती हो," he added. "Or get fucked by the entire cricket team." I tried to push him away, but his hands gripped my cheeks, and his middle fingers were tracing the crack, and then one of them homed in on my anus. I groaned as his thick, stubby fingers probed my anus.

"किशोर भाई..." I seethed. "गंदा है... मत कीजिए ना|" "Kishore bhai... Please don't; it's dirty."

His stubby fingers were busy rubbing the anal opening, forcefully trying to pry it open. He had pulled me completely in now, and I felt his hard penis rubbing against my tummy. It was as if a sumo wrestler had grabbed a petite Japanese woman, and I understood what it would feel like to be crushed under his weight. His semi-hard penis seemed substantial as it rested against my flat stomach, running from the entrance of my pussy or my clitoris to well above my navel. It was thick like a sausage, and although I didn't know what a sausage was until then, it seemed to consume the bulk of my scarce stomach space. I shuddered, imagining what it would mean to have that thick cricket bat handle inside my body.

His lips were right on mine, but he did not kiss me. ​​I could feel his hot breath mingling with mine, creating an intoxicating tension in the air. The anticipation was overwhelming as I yearned for his lips to finally meet mine. Every nerve in my body screamed for his touch, but he remained teasingly close, refusing to give in to my desires. At that moment, I realized he was not interested in a simple kiss; he wanted to dominate me, to possess me completely.

"मयूरी," he muttered between his ragged breaths. "तुम तो जन्नत की हूर हो।" "You are a maiden from heaven."

His fingers were roughly rubbing my anus, and the friction was discomforting. He was intoxicated by my hot breath as his penis inflated to its full proportions, and I could feel the stiffness rubbing against my taut belly. Shuddering at the thought of getting impaled on that thick sausage of meat, my pussy gushed with lubricating juices and started dripping past my perineum.

As the pool of juices started accumulating, the friction reduced, and the pleasant sensations started radiating. The familiar tingling sensation between my legs was returning, and I knew I would orgasm intoxicated on Kishore bhai's stale breath and by just feeling his stubby fingers and that too on my anus.

"किशोर भाई..." I moaned as the sexual fever gripped me and I felt the sensations of my first impending orgasm with him. I couldn't understand his fascination with anuses, but few could have understood my fascination with him, either. I let him roughly finger my anus, and my sphincter muscles were finally yielding.

"Ugh... ugh..." I groaned as his middle finger finally pierced through my sphincter muscles. I stood up on my toes, and Kishore bhai scooped me up and sealed my lips with his. His middle finger was buried in my ass, up to his second knuckle. I melted in his arms and was shocked when he practically lifted me up with that middle finger and one hand grabbing my buttocks. Our lips practically melted upon meeting; our tongues danced in unison, exploring each other's mouths; and finally, our breaths had become one. Kishore bhai was slobbering over my mouth, and I was gulping both his and my saliva. The kiss was quite intense, but still very brief.

Kishore bhai was more intent on fucking me with his finger, and once I supported myself by standing on my toes, his furious finger fucking started. Until then, I hadn't ever experienced such intensity and had never played with my anus, but because of the extra lubrication, it had become effortless, and I was enjoying it. I shivered with my orgasm in a matter of minutes, and Kishore bhai finally slowed down his onslaught.

Just as I hit a crescendo, the lights came back, and I felt embarrassed and ashamed of indulging in such animalistic perversions. He wasn't embarrassed and headed to the kitchen to wash his hands. I, too, made a trip to the toilet to relieve my bladder and also to avoid him. My flushed face left nothing to doubt, and hence I didn't step out of his room yet.

He was waiting for me by the sink, and he gave me his charming smile as soon as I opened the door. I evaded his eyes and washed my hands at the sink while Kishore bhai stood there and continued to stare at me. He grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck. I pleaded with him to stop, but he had no intention, and moments later, he turned me around and latched onto my lips. The bio-break had definitely broken my trance, and I wondered what I saw in this middle-aged, dark, ugly, overweight man, but he was devouring me and freely swapping saliva with me.

After a minute-long kiss, I said, "मैं चलती हूं किशोर भाई। संजय मुझे ढूंढता ही होगा।" "I must leave now, Kishore bhai. Sanjay must be looking for me."

He ignored me and continued to kiss me. His breath was no longer stale, and his body odor, despite its sharp, pungent tinge, only excited me. His hands were busy exploring every part of my body, but my focus was only on the kiss as his lips devoured mine. He was besotted by my breath and muttered, "तुम्हारी खुशबू का मैं दीवाना हो गया हूं।" "Your scent drives me crazy!"

He was continuously massaging my butt or my breasts, and I teased, "आपकी हरकतें तो कुछ और ही कह रही हैं।" "Your actions say something else."

"मेरी जान तुम तो जन्नत की हूर हो," he whispered. "तुम्हारा हर एक अंग फुरसत से तराशा गया हैं। मुझे आनंद लेने दो।" "My love, you are a maiden from the heavens. Every part of yours has been meticulously carved. Let me enjoy it."

"किशोर भाई," I muttered, calculating my thoughts carefully, adding, "कही आपको मुझसे प्यार तो नहीं हो गया?" "Kishore bhai hope you are not falling in love with me."

"हो गया भी तो क्या?" "So what if I am?"

"मैं संजय से प्यार करती हूं," I calmly replied. "और उसी से शादी करूंगी." "I am in love with Sanjay and would only marry him."

"मेरी जान, मेरे जैसे मर्द प्यार और शादी नहीं करते," he chuckled. "My love, men like me don't fuss with mundane things such as love and marriage."

I knew he had no such intentions, but my father had always taught me to be clear on such sensitive topics.

"मेरे लिए तो तुम्हारा हवस ही काफी हैं," he whispered, pulling me in for a kiss again. I blushed and evaded his kiss, so his lips landed on the corner of my mouth. "For me, your lust should be more than enough."

He fondled my breast and, exhaling on my lips, added, "मेरे जैसे मर्द तुम्हारे जैसी सुंदर औरतों की कोख भरते हैं।" "Men like me only fill the wombs of beautiful women like you."

I shivered upon hearing it, and my apprehension was visible. I tried to step back, but he grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in.

"किशोर भाई..." I mumbled while he continued to fondle my breast and, giving it a good squeeze, said, "इसी लिए तो कह रहा था तुम बच्ची नहीं हो।" "That's why I said that you aren't a kid anymore."

"क्यों?" I asked, nervous about the confidence he was showing. "Why?"

"क्यों की तुम समझती हो मेरे जैसे मर्द तुम जैसी ख़ूबसूरत लड़की के पास क्या आते हैं," he said. "Because you understand why men like you would come near young and beautiful women like you."

I blushed and looked away, evading his eyes, but it didn't matter as I was as good as naked in front of him.

"और फिर वो हो जाता हैं," he added. "And then that happens?"

"क्या?" "What?"

"अरे वही," he quipped. "क्या कहते हैं। हां पैर भारी।" "What do you say? Yes, they get pregnant."

Just then, the door opened, and we both were caught by surprise and had no option but to seek refuge in the bathroom. It was Sanjay's mother; she wanted something from the kitchen, we thought, but she said, "किशोर भाई वो हमारा गैस खत्म हो गया हैं। चाय पीने का मन कर रहा था।" "Kishore bhai, our gas is over. I felt like having some tea."

"कोई बात नहीं संजय की मम्मी," he yelled. "आज शहद वाली चाय पीने का मन कर रहा है।" "No problem, Sanjay's mother. Anyway, I too feel like drinking some tea sweetened with honey."

He stepped towards me, and I knew he wanted to continue our foreplay, but I was shit scared since Sanjay's mother was right outside, and I didn't think it was worth risking it. I tried to push him away, but he grabbed both my hands and pushed me back. He pushed his leg between my legs and made me spread. It was surreal as I felt my pussy once again gushing with the lubricating juices and me shivering with excitement.

He latched onto my lips, and we kissed with complete abandon. I lifted myself up on my toes, and his fat tummy practically crushed me, but it was his fat penis that was not perfectly aligned with my pussy that caught my attention. His penis was inflating rapidly, and he was in a hurry as he pulled up my skirt. And now the only thing that separated our genitals were his flimsy pajamas and our underwear.

We kissed for a minute as he rubbed his fat penis against my pussy. My pussy was soaking wet, and even he understood as his pajamas got wet with those juices. He pushed his hand to my pussy, and I felt his stubby fingers trace my lips.

"मयूरी तुमने तो पानी छोड़ दिया," he muttered. "फिर से।" "Mayuri, you are lubricating again!"

I was in an entirely different world, shuddering as those pleasurable sensations radiated from my honey pot.

And then he led my hand to his inflated penis, making me grab it. It was like a 240-volt jolt, as I couldn't have imagined that they also came in such sizes. To say that it was gigantic would have been an understatement. It was the size of a big cucumber that we avoided buying from our vegetable markets; of course, middle-aged women bought those, but they weren't for eating. It was stiff and covered with bulging veins that felt ungodly. I just shuddered at the thought of getting impaled on it, but God knows how much I wanted it at that moment.

Outside, my mother-in-law was busy making tea for all of us, but inside, both of us were seething with unbridled lust. It was the first time I touched a man's penis, and if someone had told me, it would be that of a dark, ugly, fat, middle-aged man, then I would have just scoffed at them and given them peace of mind. Yet I was caught in a precarious state, stuck with him in his bathroom while Sanjay's mother and perhaps Sanjay were outside. And yes, it was perhaps only the fourth time I visited Sanjay's place. So, he was perilously close to taking my virginity in the closed confines of that bathroom, which was hardly 3x3 feet. There was no way I could have controlled my moans or groans, so I was doomed to be shamed by him so publicly.

I pleaded, "किशोर भाई... काफ़ी बड़ा है।" "Kishore bhai, it's too big."

"तुम्हें पसंद है?" he whispered. "Do you like it?"

Embarrassed, I just looked away. If only he knew that for the past several weeks, I had only been lubricating in anticipation of that moment. No, I had not just been lubricating but also salivating at that prospect. Even though I wasn't very experienced in such things, I still knew a lot more than other young girls. I had felt my uncle's hard penis up close and knew how big his package was, and at that moment I was shocked because I didn't think it would fit in my virginal twat, but Kishore bhai's dick had me asking that question yet again, and this time far more seriously. Would that fit? After all, I was just a petite woman, standing only 5' 2" and weighing 45 kg (100 lbs), while he was about 5' 9" and an overweight man weighing close to 95 kg (210 lbs). Just as our body dimensions conveyed the stark difference in our sizes, so too was his penis, which was much larger for my pussy. In fact, he was almost twice as large as Sanjay, who was of similar height, and could have overwhelmed even a tall woman of his height, so it was hardly any wonder how a woman of my size would feel.

Kishore bhai understood all of that without me ever saying anything, and when he made me align his penis to the entrance, he said, "तुम्हें पता है ना ये कहां जाता है?"

I blushed and looked away, but he led it to the entrance, and instinctively, I lifted myself up and stood on my toes, and he bent his knees to ensure perfect alignment. I couldn't believe it was happening, but when his knob brushed against my pussy lips, I knew it was happening.

"किशोर भाई," my mother-in-law called. "आप इतनी देर तक क्या कर रहे हैं।"

He shot back, "अरे संजय की मम्मी, बाथरूम में क्या करते हैं? अब इसका भी ब्योरा देना पड़ेगा क्या?"

"ठीक हैं, ठीक हैं।" she shot back. "आपकी चाय ठंडी हो जाएगी इसलिए पूछ रही थी।"

It hardly mattered to us what was happening outside, as we were both in heaven. I certainly was lost in my lust-filled thoughts, and Kishore bhai too was in an entirely different world, as I was definitely one of his prized conquests, as he later proclaimed. Kishore bhai's penis was invading pussy as my attention was on my mother-in-law, and before I realized it, his knob had already spread my lips and made its way in. I only choked, covered my mouth, and struggled to breathe. Kishore bhai was only getting warmed up and playing with me tantalizingly by receding a little and then pushing in a little. He played with me for a few moments, and then, with a mighty thrust, he knocked me out of balance, and I was fully impaled on his monster penis. Even though I thought I would scream, I didn't, and the only sound I made was that of a loud grunt. Apparently, my body had been preparing for this intercourse and had adequately lubricated me. In fact, apart from the stuffed feeling and the nervous anxiety of getting caught with him in that bathroom, I felt almost nothing. Moments later, I realized I was hanging onto him, and the only thing supporting me was the wall behind me and his penis fully lodged inside.

1...34567...10