Affairs to Remember Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself drawn to his confidence and the way he carried himself, despite his unconventional appearance. There was a certain charm in his boldness and a hint of mischief in his eyes that made me curious to explore further. As we exchanged glances across the room, a subtle game of cat and mouse began to unfold. I could feel the intensity building and the unspoken tension between us growing with each passing moment. It was as if we were two magnets, irresistibly drawn to one another, unable to resist the magnetic pull.

Kishore bhai was perhaps an inch shorter than Sanjay but looked quite short because of his broad shoulders, short neck, bulging stomach, and wide waistline. His skin was dark, and his face was covered with pockmarks that seemed like a remnant of the chicken pox he had as a child. He had a lot of hair that was jet black, perhaps because of the religious routine of coloring his hair. He kept himself clean-shaven most of the time, which was also one of the strange things about his overall unkempt look. Even though he lived alone and in a chawl, he had a couple of servants who did regular housework for him.

Sanjay asked me several times if I would have fucked Kishore bhai at our very first meeting or on the first day of the Ganesh festival. Somehow, he thought that visiting him during the Ganesh festival was only my second meeting with Kishore bhai, but that wasn't the case. I had visited at least half a dozen times before that and was well acquainted with Kishore bhai by that time. He had already started trying his charm on me and, since our very first meeting, started confidently invading my personal space. I was intimately aware of his stale breath, which often smelled of tea, and his pungent body odor, and my body was involuntarily shuddering and my pussy lips were twitching in response to that. He reminded me of my uncle, as I found a similar masculine odor on him and the same charisma that my uncle had so effectively used on women in our family. I didn't know if Sanjay was a cuckold then or not, but he surely noticed how Kishore bhai was invading my personal space and said nothing or didn't shield me from him. I had seen the same apprehension in some men from my family when my uncle approached their women; they all behaved as if they were helpless and somehow had to endure it.

It didn't take long for me to realize that even his mother approved of Kishore bhai's antics and really wanted her daughter-in-law to sleep with him. Sanjay never believed, and even though I dropped hints about it, he simply overlooked his mother's implicit consent to whatever happened. Now that she is no more, perhaps he is coming to terms with some of it and may have even accepted it, even though he still doesn't admit it yet. In a few meetings, it was a foregone conclusion that Kishore bhai would cuckold Sanjay, whether he was a cuckold or not. Sanjay's ignorance towards his mother's approval of Kishore bhai's actions only fueled the inevitability of the situation. It became clear in those meetings that Kishore bhai would indeed engage in an affair with Sanjay's wife (i.e., me), regardless of Sanjay's knowledge or consent. The dynamics of their relationships were complicated, with unspoken desires and hidden agendas at play. It seemed that Sanjay's journey towards acceptance had already begun, even if he was not yet ready to admit it to himself or others.

I wasn't entirely sure if Kishore bhai could do much, as he was quite overweight, but I had seen my uncle's whopper and knew how he had fucked my mother. Since Kishore bhai was so openly courting me in front of Sanjay, I really wanted it to happen and have him fully cuckold Sanjay, including taking me on our wedding night. In fact, it was this utter disregard for the presence of Sanjay or my mother-in-law that convinced me I should truly cuckold Sanjay and become Kishore bhai's mistress. I knew it was a risky decision to embrace this unconventional path of being Kishore bhai's mistress, but my desire for him grew stronger with each passing day. Despite his physical appearance, there was something alluring about him--a confidence that radiated from within. His unwavering attention and affection for me created a magnetic pull, making it difficult for me to resist the idea of becoming his lover. Deep down, I knew this was a secret desire, one that I had kept buried for far too long.

I knew what a mistress meant, but my interpretation differed from the conventionally agreed-upon one. A mistress was someone's "keep" or an unmarried woman who would have physical relationships with the man and even bear children for him; a wife, but not wedded to him. Even though the man was polygamous in this relationship, the woman would still be monogamous. Even at that young age, my definition was that of a woman who is married to a man but still has long-term sexual relationships with other men and even conceives from them. So, I was departing from the social norms radically and by insisting on being in a polyandrous relationship. In fact, this is the same interpretation that Sanjay has used in all his stories, and it's no wonder he couldn't think of it any other way, as that's how I had defined it for him during a brief period of courtship.

I didn't have such a relationship in mind when I agreed to Sanjay's proposal, but I very well knew I couldn't be a one-man woman and that I would certainly have a few affairs. I got to know both Sanjay and Ranjan at the same time, and it was evident that Ranjan had the hots for me and would get into my pants in a heartbeat, but it was very easy for me to keep him at bay earlier on. In fact, he never even pushed that hard early on, and it was only after he learned about us going steady that he changed gears and started pursuing me more aggressively.

This has indeed been a theme in my life, and I found that men desperately pursued me once they learned I was hitched. Ranjan and Kishore bhai started as soon as they learned about my new status as Sanjay's girlfriend. Some others pushed it much harder after I actually got married. It was indeed odd at the outset, but of course, as time passed, it all made sense to me. If there was a turning point in how I viewed my relationship with Sanjay, then it was actually meeting Kishore bhai for the first time.

Right from the moment we met, Kishore bhai's eyes were only on me, and I could see him fawning over me and using every opportunity to invade my personal space and touch me on some pretext. Even during the first meeting, he followed me to the kitchen where I was making tea, chatted me up, and came perilously close. Right from the very first moment, he would flatter me, praise my beauty, and belittle Sanjay every chance he got. Like Sanjay described, the very thing that registered in my mind was his pungent body odor and his white teeth shining against his dark lips. In the kitchen, he finally touched me in an innocuous manner, but this is where I was supposed to react and step away from him, but I simply froze. This was the moment I fell into a trance and was completely at his mercy. I inhaled his stale breath as he leaned forward and, bringing his face perilously close to mine, muttered his usual sweet nothings. All he had to do was grab me and plant his lips on mine at that very moment, and I would have likely reciprocated.

So the short answer to Sanjay's question was an "emphatic yes." Yes, I would have let Kishore bhai fuck me the very first time we met. As strange as it sounds, it is indeed true and is perhaps the most surprising aspect of my realization. It was not because either of us desired it. It was so only because that's how nature had intended it. As strange as it sounds, there was nothing unnatural about it. Yes, it was crystal clear to me even the very first time I visited Sanjay's house. It all seemed well understood, as both Sanjay and his mother gave space to both Kishore bhai and me. In fact, when Kishore bhai would chat me up, they would keep their distance and busy themselves with other activities. It was so obvious when I stepped inside the kitchen to make tea for everyone, and only Kishore bhai followed me inside. Neither Sanjay nor his mother disturbed either of us until he stepped out of that room. It was awkward at first, but as he started charming me, I slowly warmed up to him. It seemed as if I were his girlfriend and his fiance, and he deserved to spend such private moments with me.

I had no intention of visiting Sanjay's house frequently, but his mother wholeheartedly accepted me, and without us telling her anything, she understood we were serious about each other. That was the only reason, right from the very first visit, I took care of some household chores, which she openly welcomed. Kishore bhai was always at home, which meant that I would run into him during my visit, and so far, with the eagerness with which he tried to covet my attention, I knew that something would surely happen. My uncle's affair with my mother was still fresh in my mind, and I knew such affairs were not as uncommon as everyone thought. As soon as I became comfortable with Sanjay's mother, I switched to my normal attire, which was a skirt and a top. Maybe it was only the third trip, and I noticed how Kishore bhai's eyes were glued to my bust. My doctor friend was already alluding to my increased bust size, and some of those tight tops outlined my bust beautifully.

It was so clear that I was sexually aroused, at least to Kishore bhai, but Sanjay missed all the signs, and even after finding some quiet time in that sexually aroused state, he made no move. Sanjay was too nice to take such initiatives, as his straight-laced mannerisms didn't approve of taking advantage of women. However, during the third visit, I brought up the subject of Kishore bhai, and that's when he shared the gory details of his background. It was strange as I uncomfortably kept on shifting my weight and perhaps trying to hide my sexual arousal from him, but he was too engrossed to notice any of it. After more than an hour-long conversation on that subject, any other boyfriend would have understood his girlfriend's sexual attraction to his neighbor, but he didn't, or at least he confessed he didn't realize it at that moment.

Even though we had talked nothing about sex until then, we talked about Kishore bhai's extramarital affairs with various married women and apparently even young and beautiful girls. Sanjay didn't say it explicitly, but he clearly implied that Kishore bhai was quite a bull, had a rather large package, and was extremely good in bed. Even though he thought it was much later, it was actually around this time and only after a handful of visits. That day, I was so worked up that I worked myself to two earth-shattering orgasms that night.

It was the fourth time I wore one of those tight tops, and no wonder Kishore bhai's eyes practically popped out, and as usual, only he followed me into the kitchen. It had become normal, so I didn't mind, and I chatted with him normally. As was usual in those days to take out the cream from the milk while making tea, since most people didn't like it, I took out the cream and put it into a small cup. In those days, refrigerators were not common, and hence most folks heated milk several times a day to keep it from spoiling, and the fat separating as cream was quite common. As the tea boiled, I looked at the cup and had the urge to taste the cream, and without thinking about it, I picked up some cream and pushed it inside my mouth. Kishore bhai said nothing and only smiled, and then confidently leaning closer, he wiped the cream from the side of my lips. His rough hands held me as he confidently pushed his fat thumb past my chin and around the corner of my lips. I nervously smiled, looking into his eyes, and at that moment, he mindlessly pushed his thumb into his mouth and sucked on it.

I blushed, looked away, and stepped back from him. "काफी मीठा हैं," he whispered softly, unusually. "Oh, that's very sweet." He often muttered in lowered, hushed tones, as if he were purposely trying to hide it from Sanjay and his mother. He stepped even closer, and now I was cornered by him and could only mutter, "किशोर भाई..." "Kishore bhai..."

I was nervous, and my face flushed as I looked at him. He just grabbed my hand, dipped it in the cup with cream, led my finger to my mouth, and made me lick it. My heart had stopped breathing, and I was practically shivering as he made me do that. Satisfied that I had fully sucked the cream from my finger, he took it out, and instead of dipping it into the cup, he drew my hand towards his lips. I tugged on my hand, but only a little, and there was a moment of hesitation, but I yielded, and he pushed my middle finger into his mouth. I could feel his rough tongue on my fingers as it rolled around them. I pulled back, but Kishore bhai's eyes were on me, and I seethed, "कोई देख लेगा..." "Someone will see us."

Kishore bhai's intense gaze was making me uncomfortable, but I was in a trance and didn't know what to say as he pushed his finger into the cup and offered it for me to lick. I didn't want to, so I stepped back, but he grabbed me and drew me closer. As a brute, he lathered my lips with the cream and rubbed them. I was in his embrace now, and I could inhale his intense, pungent body odor and smell his stale breath.

My instinct told me to free myself of this middle-aged man's clutches, but my senses were completely numb, and apart from his pungent body odor and stale breath, I could hardly register anything, apart from the sound of a furiously pounding heart. At that moment, Sanjay and his mother's presence in the next room made no difference, as I was Kishore bhai's fiance and was entitled to romance me. He took full advantage of my stunted mental state and drew me closer. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him back, but he had both of his hands on my back and held me firmly in his embrace.

"किशोर भाई..." I seethed. "नहीं." "No Kishore bhai."

"क्या नहीं?" he asked, continuing to look into my eyes. "What, no?" His hands moved downward, and his left hand continued to move while his right hand made sure that I didn't pull away. I tried to extricate myself as he caressed my butt. The soft nylon material of my skirt was hardly a hindrance, as he felt my pantie-clad butt underneath. I tried to push away his hand as his fingers traced the pantie line and groped my butt. His other hand moved to my breast and shifted my focus immediately, but I could hardly dissuade him.

"नहीं... किशोर भाई... नहीं," I moaned as he mauled my breast. "No... Kishore bhai... No."

He leaned forward, and now our breaths were colliding even as I evaded his eyes. Our burning bodies were united, and his pungent body odor had completely fucked my mind. The intensity of the moment was overwhelming, and my mind was clouded with a mixture of desire and confusion. Despite my feeble protests, his persistence consumed me, and my resistance began to wane.

"संजय और उसकी मां बाहर के कमरे में है," I softly whispered as I fondled my breast. "Sanjay and his mother are in the outside room."

"नहीं," he countered. "उसे मैंने नीचे कुछ लाने भेजा है और तुम्हारी सासू मां की चिंता मत करो." "No. I have sent him down to get something, and don't worry about your mother-in-law."

"किशोर भाई," I blurted out of frustration, reminding him that there was no privacy and I didn't want him to continue.

"मयूरी तुम उनकी चिंता मत करो," he confidently said. It was surprising how calm his demeanor was, and it didn't seem like he cared about them. In fact, I started believing that they would not walk in, as they suspected he would be up to something and would not appreciate their intervention.

He pulled me in further, and now I felt his manhood, which had been occasionally rubbing against my taut belly. I felt my uncle's penis when he tried to make out with me, as I feigned to be asleep for a few moments and could easily tell that Kishore bhai was far better endowed than him. He leaned forward and planted his lips on my cheek. I avoided his lips and whispered, "किशोर भाई नहीं। ये सही नहीं है।" "Kishore bhai. No, this is not right."

He squeezed my breast, pushed his hand under the pantie line, and made another attempt to kiss me, and yet another, and after a couple of more attempts, his lips landed on mine, and all I could do was let him kiss him. He was in no rush as he showered my lips with soft pecks. There was some pensive silence, as the only thing I could really hear was my heartbeat and his hot breath on my mouth.

"किशोर भाई..." I pleaded. "संजय आ जाएगा..." "Kishore bhai, Sanjay will be here."

He continued to kiss me, darted out his tongue, and traced my lips. His stale breath hit me, and I was sure he was sensing my not-so-fresh breath as well, but none of it seemed to matter at that moment. I pursed my lips and, standing on my toes, accepted his tongue into my mouth. He pulled me into his embrace, held me tightly, and started kissing me. My breasts crushed into his chest, and his stale breath filled my nostrils. It was intense; I was salivating and lubricating at the same time. I kissed him back and noticed his knees buckle momentarily, and he started sucking on my tongue. It was an intoxicating blend of desire and passion as colliding breaths melted into each other, and we could only smell each other's pheromones that were drawing us closer and urging us to mate.

My pussy was soaking wet, and at that very moment I understood what it feels like when a bull approaches you to mount. With my uncle, even though I sensed some of it, a few things were different. First, he was reeking of alcohol and not in his senses, and second, it was a private setting with no chance of getting caught. I was so intimately acquainted with Kishore bhai's breath that ever since the first time I met him, it had completely fucked my mind.

"बस किशोर भाई," I muttered, pulling back. "Kishore bhai stop."

"इतने में बस?" he grinned. "अभी तो तुमने पानी छोड़ना शुरू किया है।" "That's it? Just now you have lubricated."

I felt completely naked, and my face flushed a deep red. He pulled me, and this time we passionately kissed each other with complete abandon. It perhaps lasted a minute, but it seemed like it was much longer. I pushed him away and started pouring tea for all of us. Moments later, we stepped out and offered the tea to Sanjay and his mother. They both were outside, so perhaps they didn't even realize what was happening inside the kitchen. That evening, there was a cultural program, due to which both Sanjay and his mother were distracted.

My mother-in-law looked at me and asked, "काय झालं? येवढा वेळ का लागल?" "What was the commotion about? Why did it take so long?"

I offered another cup to Kishore bhai without answering when he came to my rescue and said, "मयूरी तो माखन चोर है। चुप चुप के मक्खन खा रही थी। मुंह धोने में वक्त लग गया।" "It seems Mayuri loves cream. She was caught stealing it. It took time to wash her face."

She said nothing and turned around to watch the cultural show and replied, "ठीक है। वैसे घर में किसी को चाय में मलाई नहीं पसंद।" "That's fine. Besides, no one likes cream in tea in this house."

"हा," he added. "और मयूरी को कुछ ज्यादा ही पसंद है।" "Yes. And Mayuri likes it a little too much."

"मयुरी या गाढवाला पण दे मलई थोडीशी," she said, looking at me. "Mayuri give it to this stupid guy a little."

Sanjay ignored her and continued watching the program. My mother-in-law stepped out, heading towards the general area. Kishore bhai quickly added, "कोई बात नहीं। अब मयूरी आ गई है भर भर के क्रीम खिलायेगी।" "No problem. Now that Mayuri is here, she will feed him a lot of cream."

I shuddered at hearing how lewdly he was talking about it. It was apparent what sort of cream he was talking about.

"क्यो मयूरी," he whispered to me. "खिलाओगे ना?" "You will feed him, right, Mayuri?"