Affairs to Remember Pt. 03

Story Info
Third part of the story.
33.2k words
3.76
17.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

Copyright ⓒ 2023 By Vyasya. All Rights Reserved.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a dramatized story based on some experiences with my first girlfriend, who is the primary source of my cuckold fantasies and the heroine of most of my cuckold stories. I have taken liberties to make the story readable and also to conceal the identities of the culprits. Other characters who have played small cameos in my journey are included, as they too have definitely had a lasting impact on my mind.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 7: Decisions II

The Diwali Night episode really dented my ego. Mayuri didn't share everything with me, but neither did she try to hide it. I just didn't have the courage to ask her everything explicitly; perhaps she realized it and kept quiet. Where the Patil brothers failed, a 40-year-old man could woo Mayuri, and despite all the warnings that Mamta gave me, I was still surprised.

I was surprised by my behavior. Ever since the Holi episode, I have been steadfastly waiting for something to happen between the two, but nothing significant happened until later in the year. And then our Ganesh festival discussion made it quite apparent that we both enjoyed these illicit thoughts. Mayuri hailed from an ultra-conservative Brahmin family, so for her to speak the way she spoke about those things was shocking indeed. And even then, sharing her strong and intense desire to mate with him very early on, the first time she met him, stunned me. In some sense, I knew he would try his luck with her and push the boundaries as he normally did. And I expected Mayuri to keep her distance from him for a while until the inevitable happened. Even in my wildest dreams, I didn't expect it to happen before our marriage. Despite the superficial differences, I was confident that Mayuri would relent and things would return to normal. He would regularly have sex with her, as a husband should.

Mayuri, however, had surprised me by taking on a more active role in all of this. Giving testosterone boosters to a breeding bull is a clear sign that she desperately wants it. All of it began in perhaps the 2nd or 3rd month after she met him. And the way she eased all of it in our discussions had definitely stunned me. Even as she was giving him opportunities to mount her, she didn't approach me for kissing or any sort of foreplay. And then, making it all clear to me, it was more important for her to mount her and that I would have to wait for my turn. Talking about me as someone who can be content with licking was indeed insidious, but in the flow of our discussion, it seemed rather natural. And finally giving me a taste of his semen and even insisting that boys like me need a regular dose of that cream had broken my reverie for sure.

Mayuri didn't visit my place for several weeks again, and I thought it was because of what happened between her and Kishore bhai. She didn't bring up the subject at all, but I always wanted to, and a few times I brought it up, and she reprimanded me. But her sensuous smile would let me know she was game too, but she was just waiting for the right moment to talk about such things.

We had a severe shortage of water around that time. For a while, we didn't get any water supply for weeks. Our life had become miserable; we had to lug around buckets of water from a well that was quite some distance away from our building and climb four stories to carry the water to our flat. Fortunately, it was the month of January, due to which the weather was more conducive. Mayuri learned about the issue and showed up the following Saturday to help us out. On that day, few were doing the trips; folks did them on Sundays. I told her to stay at the flat and not do the lifting work since I didn't feel comfortable with everyone in our neighborhood, seeing that she was helping and that we two were engaged. It would have been too complicated. She helped with the buckets once we were inside the flat, and since my neighbor was suffering from the same plight, she helped him with that, too. Once again that day, I got very close to her. And with each trip, her top got wetter, and I smelled her fresh breath.

"तू ठीक आहेस ना? म्हणजे तुला याच्या कडून त्रास तर नाही ना होत?" I playfully asked. "You are fine, right? I hope he is not bothering you."

We hadn't spoken of that incident for a while, and I thought it was an excellent opportunity to broach the topic again. It was apparent that on Diwali night, because of his inebriated state, he was more pushy, and that's why he ended up ejaculating on her pants. At least, that's what she shared with me. The thin line between reluctance and rape wasn't lost on me, so I didn't want to presume that it was Mayuri who encouraged him, even if that was the truth.

"नाही," she mocked me, "त्या दिवशी सारख माझे स्तन नाही दाबत." "No. He is not squeezing my boobs like the other day."

I smiled, realizing how easily she switched between her nice and bitchy moods. Then, in her usual manner, mischievously laughing, she added, "हो रे बाबा. जा तू आता. त्रास होतोय? जणू काय त्याने त्रास दिला तर तूं त्याला जावून धमकीच देणार आहेस." "Yes. Go now. As if he bothered me, you would do something about it."

"मी बोलू का त्याच्याशी?" I playfully asked, acting like a macho man. "Should I speak to him?"

"हो बोल," she challenged me. "आताच बोल. तो चालला आहे बघ. म्हण त्याला की माझी गर्लफ्रेंडवर चडण्याचा प्रयत्न करू नकोस." She giggled. "Yes, please. Right now. There he is. Tell him to stop trying to mount your girlfriend."

I don't know what got into me then, but I immediately stepped out, called him, and dragged him into his room again on some pretext. Mayuri's eyebrow furrowed as she saw me doing exactly what she asked me to do. I was puffed up, but as soon as I stepped inside his house, he growled, "फालतू की बात मत करना। मथा गरम हैं बहुत।" "Don't waste my time. I am already quite upset."

"किशोर भाई आप अलमारी को लॉक लगाना भूल गये थे," I blurted. "You forgot to lock the cupboard."

"वांदा नहीं. मयूरी हैं ना घर पे. वो ख्याल रखेगी," he said and led me out. "No worries. Mayuri is home right now. She will take care of it." Mayuri stood by the door in our room and saw me. She sucked her lips and gave me a mischievous smile again. My penis shriveled, realizing what Mayuri would think of me as we both headed to fetch the next pail of water.

My mother was fast asleep as all of this drama unfolded. We took a brief break after the next trip. Mayuri gave both of us some water, and I spoke to her once again.

"काय झालं? तू बोलणार होतास ना?" she asked. "What happened? You were planning to speak to him, right?"

"आता संतापलेला दिस्तोय. नंतर बोलेन," I sheepishly pleaded. "He seems upset. I will speak to him later."

"जों पर्यंत बोलशील, दोन पोर होतील मला," she added, giggling. "By the time you speak to him, I will be a mother of two." I was amused by her remark, but since this wasn't the first time she talked that way, I didn't react and waited for her to continue.

"इतकी वर्षे तुम्ही एकत्र राहता. तुला अजून समजले नाही का? अरे त्याला जे हवं असत तो ते मिळवतोच. माघार घेणारा माणूस नाही तो," she explained. "You have been living together for so long. Don't you still get it? He gets what he desires. He is not the kind to take a step back, ever."

Mayuri's words were ringing like an alarm bell in my mind, but it didn't bother me since I already flooded it with dirty images of them. And since she, too, implied that it was inevitable, I thought it would definitely happen. As I stepped out, she said, "आवर ते," pointing to my displaced hard pecker. "Adjust that." She once again smiled and stepped inside.

Our conversation became more intimate with each trip, and her top got wetter. "तुझे स्तन दिसत आहेत. टॉवेलने कव्हर कर," I said. "Your breasts are visible. Cover them with a towel."

She blushed, and she did that. "तुझा वजन वाढला आहे," I added. "You have gained a lot of weight." I meant to say that her breasts had become much larger.

"आणि काय होणार? दिवस रात चरत होते," she said. "What else would happen? I was eating day and night."

"पण हे शोभत तुला," I continued my flattery. "This suits you." "आता तू खऱ्या अर्थात स्वर्गातील मेनका दिसतेस बघ. म्हणजे तू आधी पण सुंदर होतीस पण आताच असा वाटतय की तू वयात आली आहेस," I added. "It's only now you look like a true Menaka from heaven. You were always beautiful, but only now it seems like you are transforming into a woman."

Mayuri profusely blushed and stepped away to tend to other things. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her towards me from behind. I softly kissed her neck and whispered into her ear, "जस त्याला तुझ्या डॉक्टरने औषधे दिली तसा तुला नाही काही दिला?"

She immediately turned back and chased me out. The next round was our last round, and after I returned, Kishore bhai crashed onto his sofa while I went to talk to Mayuri again. She seemed to have forgotten all about it, as she was busy tidying up the kitchen. It was a complete mess, as my mother's health was not good and I was busy with a lot of things.

"मघाशी तू कोणाच्या मुलां बद्दल बोलत होतीस?" I asked. "Whose kids were you talking about?"

"तू अजून त्याच विषयावर आहेस का? इथ मदत कर मला. ये सर्व आवरायचं आहे," she said. "You are still stuck on that. Help me out with this mess."

"म्हणजे तुला त्याच्‍या बरोबर जाऊन बडबड करता येयील," I said. "So that you can chat with him?"

"हो! झाला समाधान?" she retorted. "Yes! Are you happy?"

"हे अस?" I said, pointing to her towel-covered breasts. "Like this?"

Mayuri rolled her eyes and said, "हे तुझ्या साठी आहे. त्याच्या कडे एक्स रे व्हिजन आहे. काही लपलेले नाही." "This is for you. He has x-ray vision and can see through everything."

We laughed for a moment, and after a little while, I once again asked her about whose kids she was talking about.

"आपण त्याच्‍या बद्दल बोलत होतो ना? मग त्याचीच मुल," she calmly responded.

"आपलं ठरलं होतं ना की ग्रॅज्युएशन झाला की लगेच लग्न करू. आणि अता जेमतेम सहा महीने उरले आहेत, म्हणून प्रयत्न करतो आहे," she added. "We agreed to get married soon after our graduation. Only a year remains, so he is pushing his luck now."

"त्याला कसं माहीत?" I asked. "How does he know this?"

"मी त्याला सांगितलं," she replied. "I told him."

"आम्ही काय बोलत असू इतका वेळ नाही तरी. शिवाय बोलण्यात तर महारथीच आहे. इतका गोड बोलतो की समोरच्या माणसाला लगेच डायबिटीस होईल," she continued. "What else do we talk about for so long? Besides, he is such a sweet talker that the opposite person will get diabetes in no time."

"त्याने मला व्हॅलेंटाईन डे चे कार्ड सुद्धा दिला. तुझ्या सारखा नाही; व्हॅलेंटाईन डे कधी आहे हे सुद्धा ठाऊक नाही," she added. "He gave me a card on Valentine's Day. Not like you. You didn't even know when it came and went."

"त्याने तुला कार्ड दिला?" I asked, stunned. "He gave you a card on Valentine's Day?"

"हो ना. आणि मुका सुद्धा घेण्याचा प्रयत्न केला. पण मी नाही म्हटलं त्याला," she said. "Yes. He tried to kiss me as well, but I said no."

Surely more than that must have happened, I thought to myself. Lalita had mentioned it, and besides, I saw what she did with Kishore bhai on Diwali night but didn't mention it to me purposely.

"म्हणजे तो तुझ्या प्रेमात आहे?" I asked. "So, he is in love with you."

"तस काही नाही. एक मैत्रीण म्हणुन. त्याला माहित आहे की आपलं लग्न होणार आहे," she clarified. "Not really. He wants me as a friend. He knows we love each other and are looking to get married."

"मला कळत नाही. त्याला कशाला प्लॅटोनिक मैत्री ची गरज भासेल?" I asked. "Why would he need a platonic relationship? It makes no sense."

"डोंबल प्लेटोनिक. त्याच्‍या सारख्या हव्‍शी माणसाला प्‍लॅटोनिकचा अर्थ सुद्धा कळत असेल का? त्याला फायद्याचे मित्र हवे आहेत," she clarified. "Platonic, my foot! Does he even know what the word means? He needs a friend with benefits."

I muttered, "Impossible." I muttered. I rarely spoke in English with her since, although well educated, she wasn't entirely comfortable in that language and spoke only in Marathi. But when you are saying things with a lot of emotion, then English is my main go-to language.

It wasn't as if it was not clear to me, but saying it so explicitly made it sound weird to me.

"म्हणून म्हटलं होतं तुला मी, त्याच्याशी बोल. इतक काही झाल पण तू काही बोलतच नाही," she added in her playful tone. "That's why I challenged you to speak to him. So much has happened, but you didn't even speak to him about it once."

"असल्या गोष्टी बद्दल कसे बोलू? आणी तोच अमच्‍या मदतीला धावून येतो नेहमी," I said. "How can I talk about such things? Besides, he is our well-wisher and always helps us out in every difficulty."

Mayuri checked on my mother, who was still fast asleep because of the medicine, and coming very close to me, said, "असल्या गोष्टी बद्दल बोलायचं नसतं आणि विचारही करायचा नसतो. त्या फक्‍त घडतात अगदी म्हणजे जशी सिंहीण सुपीक कालावधीत आली की सिंहाच्या आजूबाजूला फिरते, आणि तो तिच्‍यावर चढतो. तितक्याच सहज पणे या गोष्टी घडतात, जणू काही हा सृष्टीचा नियमच आहे." "Such things are neither spoken nor even thought about. They just happen as naturally as a lioness in heat beckons the attention of the pride owner, and he calmly mounts her. It's as if this is how nature has intended it."

Mayuri had access to an extensive library in Mumbai, where she got access to such materials, and she learned about the mating patterns of various animals. In particular, she seemed to be enamored by the mating practices of lions. And she's shared this with me a few times in the past.

"तुला कळतय ना? मी काय बोलते ते?" she asked, stepping towards me and feeling my crotch. "You get it, right?" I tried to kiss her, but she avoided my lips, saying, "आज नको." "Not today." But she kept her lips very close to mine so that I could feel her hot breath. When I tried to lean again, she put a finger on my lips and said, "धीर धर." "Be patient."

"तुझा दांडगा कसा कडक आहे," she said, as she pushed her hand inside my lungi and felt my pecker. "Your penis is rock hard." "आहे छान पण. मघाशी चाळीतल्या लोकांना कळाला असेल की तू किती उत्साही झाला होतास." "It's also very nice. Your chawl people may have noticed how excited you were a little while ago."

"अगदी जसे त्या सिंहीणीला वाटत की सिंहा समोर जाव तस मला अता वाटत आहे की मी जाऊन त्याच्या कडे कामुक नजरेने बघुन त्याला आग्रह करावा," she added as she took my stiff penis in her hand. "Just the way the lioness feels like beckoning the attention of the lion, I too feel like going to him right now and inviting his attention with my lust-filled eyes." She realized I was almost on the edge, so she took her hand away.

"आणि तुला माहित आहे ना सिंहांचा कस होत ते? त्‍या वेळी ते फक्‍त झवत असतात; म्हणजे अगदी चाळीस-पन्नास वेळा. आम्हीही दिवसातून तीन-चार वेळा केले असते," she added. "And you know how lions mate, right? They only fuck, not once, but over and over; sometimes 40--50 times."

"आता गेलीस तर त्याच्याने काही नाही होणार," I retorted. "खुप दमला आहे तो." "If you go now, nothing will happen since he is tired."

"हो ना," she said, giggling. "तो असल्या कामासाठी नाही जन्मला. हे सर्व तुझ्या सारख्या मुलांसाठी ठीक आहे." "Obviously! Such mundane work is best for lads like you, not him."

"काय बोलतेस तू ये मयुरी?" I expressed my frustration. "What are you saying, Mayuri?"

"हो तर. जितक्या वेळेत तुझा पाणी भरुन झाल असत, तितक्या वेळात छान पेला भरून फ्रेश क्रीम तुझ्या साठि तयार ठेवला असत त्यानी," she shamelessly added. "Of course. By the time you would have filled these water bins, he would have produced a cup full of fresh cream for you."

I was about to say something when we heard my mother call for me.

"नाही तरी तुला मलई आवडत ना?" she sensually added. "किमान दोन वेळा तरी झवल असत त्याने." "You like fresh cream. Don't you? He would have fucked me at least twice in that duration."

My mother called me again. It broke our trance. I helped her to the restroom and fumbled over what I heard. And then I went and stood next to her when she whispered into my ear, "हा जो तुला माझ्यात बद्दल दिसतो ना, तो त्याच मुळे आहे. माझा संपूर्ण अंग तो कधी माझ्यावर चढतो आहे, या विचाराने भर भरुन सुटतो आहे. आज जर मी त्याच्‍या कडे गेले तर, पुढच्‍या गणपती पर्यन्‍त आपल्‍याला नक्कीच बाल होईल." "The difference that you are noticing in me is because of that reason. My body is blossoming just at the thought of getting mounted by him. If I go to him now, we will certainly have a child by the next Ganesh festival."

My mother was back, and so we spent time with her. She was quite ill and could barely speak or even sit for too long. Mayuri checked on him and saw that he was snoring on the sofa with the door open. She pulled the door open and joined us. She made tea for us, and we all sipped on it. In no time, my mother dozed off, and once again, we moved to the other room to chat.

"तुला तो इतका आवडतो की तू त्याच्‍या पोराला सुद्धा जन्म द्यायला तयार आहेस?" I asked. "So, you like him so much that you will bear him children?"

"नाही आवडत तो मला," she quickly retorted. "I don't fancy him."

"मग तू अस का वागते आणि अस का बोलतेस?" "Then why do you behave and speak like this?"

She checked on my mother and then returned to me. Lowering her voice, she whispered to me, "अरे तो अस वागतो जस काही माझ्यावर, म्हणजे या घरच्या सुनेवर चढण्याचा त्याला हक्क आहे." "Sanjay, he behaves as if he deserves to mount me, your wife and daughter-in-law of this family."

"आपण जर परदेशी असतो तर जोपर्यंत तू माझ्यावर चढण्याचा प्रयत्न केल असत, तो पर्यन्त त्यानी खरच दोन पोर काढली असती." "If we were living abroad, then by the time you would have mustered courage to mount me, I would have already delivered two of his children."

"माझ्या डॉक्टर मैत्रिणी ने सांगितला मला की माझ्या शरीरात मागच्या सहा महिन्यात खूप बदल आला आहे. आणि माझे शरीर आता गरोदर होण्यासाठी परिपक्व झाली आहे," she continued. "My doctor told me that my body has changed significantly in the last 6 months, and now my body is ripe to conceive."

"आणि तीच म्हणाली. त्या त्या कामुक माणसा मुळे झालं असेल. त्याच्‍या जवळ राहशील तर लवकरच दोन चार पोरा होतिल तुला." "And she said, It's the effect of that lecherous person you brought in the other day. If you stay around him too much soon, you will be a mother of 3--4 kids."

"अन् तू त्या साठी तयार आहेस?" I asked, stunned. "And you are ready for it?"

"तयार म्हणजे काय? तो काय मला परवानगी विचारणार? आज न उद्या तो माझ्यावर चढेल आणि जे व्हायचं ते होऊन जाईल. मला या घरात पाऊल टाकायच्या आधी गरोदर होण्याची भीती आहे. नंतर होणार हे तर निर्धारित आहे," she said. "It doesn't matter what I want. He is not asking for permission. Eventually, he will mount me, and what happens naturally will happen. I am only worried about getting pregnant before getting married."

It was amazing how Mayuri seemed to believe there was no way out of this. At that moment, in that sexually excited state, I didn't see it any differently. I always had this fear that he would not be as polite as he was with other women. With Mayuri, he will take more initiative and be pushy if there is a need. She was such a young and beautiful woman that not staking a claim would have been the biggest mistake of his life.

"अग पण," I retorted. "आपल ठरल होता ना की आपण एकच मूल करू आणि ते सुद्धा लग्नाच्या ५-६ वर्षांनंतर नाही का?" "But Mayuri, we had agreed to have only one child, and that too after 5--6 years, right?"

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers