Affairs to Remember Pt. 04

Story Info
Fourth part of the story.
31.8k words
2.08
15.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
996 Followers

Copyright ⓒ 2024 By Vyasya. All Rights Reserved.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a dramatized story based on some experiences with my first girlfriend, who is the primary source of my cuckold fantasies and the heroine of most of my cuckold stories. I have taken liberties to make the story readable and also to conceal the identity of the culprits. Other characters who have played small cameos in my journey are included as they too have definitely had a lasting impact on my mind. The story now is being narrated from my first girlfriend's perspective.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversion, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 10: Sanjay's mother blesses my affair

Sanjay was definitely shocked to learn the truth about what happened during the first few visits, which he learned recently. In some sense, Kishore bhai lived up to the expectations, or perhaps surpassed the expectations he had. As explained in the earlier chapters, my connection with him both intrigued and surprised me. Kishore bhai's calm demeanor and his casual mention of those things about Sanjay's mother had me seriously thinking about our relationship. Besides that, bhabhi (literally means sister-in-law but usually used to address any married women respectfully) from the chawl made that remark about being smart despite my age, which made me curious.

Still, I dreaded facing Sanjay's mother, as she understood pretty quickly that her daughter-in-law was a slut to drop her pants in no time for such an elderly man. After the Ganesh festival, I took a break and avoided visiting Sanjay for a little while. Sanjay didn't even notice it, as by then I had visited his place only a few times, and hence neither he nor his mother were accustomed to me all that much. Of course, Kishore bhai must have missed me, but he was not a one-woman-type man to acknowledge my absence.

It was the growing itch between my legs and perhaps my curiosity to learn more about Kishore bhai and his secret harem that forced me to return. Sanjay mentioned nothing untoward about his mother's displeasure with me, so I thought of prying out what she had in mind: was she encouraging or making a sarcastic remark?

After mustering courage, I visited his home, and this time I was careful about not going near Kishore bhai or engaging in conversation with him. Sanjay's mother said nothing and was extremely polite, so I thought perhaps she had forgotten or had forgiven me, but then again, such things are not forgiven. Kishore bhai wasn't aggressive and gave me space; he too realized that I needed time to get used to this alternative lifestyle. I started visiting a few times every week, and things seemed rather mellow, and then the following week, his mother, out of the blue, asked if I knew any doctors.

"कोणा साठी आई?" I asked. "For whom?"

"त्या मेल्या साठी," she said, pointing to the neighbor's room. "रोज मेला पीत असतो. वजन खूप वाढला आहे; नुसता घरी बसुण असतो." "Who else? He keeps on drinking and has also put on a lot of weight recently. He has become a lazy bum, spending all the time at home."

Then she went into her long monologue, explaining who he was and how he had helped Sanjay's family many times. And then suddenly she changed gears and said, "तू आल्या पासून त्याच मनः थोडा रमला आहे. म्हणून तुला मी त्याच्या साठी ताट घेवुन जायला सांगितल. शिवाय तसली खूण मानेवर तो सर्वाना देत नाही." "Ever since you started visiting, he has been doing a lot better. That's why I was asking you to take the plate for him. Besides, he doesn't give such marks (hickeys) to everyone."

I was shocked and sat there silently looking at the floor, and she too realized that I was caught, but she didn't let me be in an uncomfortable state for long.

"यात वाईट वाटून घेण्या सारख काहीच नाही. तुझ्या आधी खालच्या मारवाड्यांच्या पोरीच्या मानेवर सुद्धा पाहिली असली खूण. सुंदर आणि तरुण युवती त्याला खुपच आवडतात," she said. "There is nothing to feel bad about. Before you, he had given such marks to the Marwari girls living below. He likes young and pretty women."

"हे बघ, या घरात सून म्हणून आलीस तर हे सर्व तर होणारच। शिवाय संजय जितका अभ्यसात हुशार आहे तितका तो अश्या बाबतीत नाहीं. आणि तू इतकी सुंदर आणि ब्राह्मणांची लेक; तूलातर दर् रोज लागत असेल. किशोर भाई काळजी घेईल तुझी; नाहीं तरी घरीच असतो दिवसभर. म्हणुनच म्हणत होते डॉक्टर कडे घेवुन जा; थोडस औशादपाणी केलाकी तो रेडा तुमच्या लग्ना पर्यंत तयार होइल." "Listen, if you get married into this household, then such things are bound to happen. Sanjay is brilliant in his studies, but not as adept at such (sexual) things. Besides, you are so beautiful and a Brahmin woman. You would need it (sex) every day. Kishore bhai should take care of you; he stays at home most of the time. That's why I suggested you take him to see a doctor. By the time you get married, this bull should be ready to breed you."

"आई तुम्हीं हे काय बोलता?" "Mother, what are you saying?"

"खर तेच बोलते आणि स्पष्ट पणे बोलते. जास्त विचार करू नको, मला टाहुक आहे तुझ्या ओलकिची डॉक्टरीं इथं जवळच आहे," she added. "Only the truth, and saying it with the utmost clarity. Don't think too much. I know you have a doctor friend who works nearby."

"पण?" I said. "But?"

And she interrupted. "हे बघ बाळा उगाच जास्त बोलुन वेळ नको घालवूस. या वयात हेच सर्व होत पण सगळेच समजून गेत अस नाही. माझा काही विरोध नाही आणि हळु हळु संजय ही समजून घेईल. नाही तरी तो त्याच्या वडलांचा मुलगा आहे; त्यानी सुद्धा समजून घेतला होता. आम्ही जर एक दोन वर्षा आदि आलो असतो तर संजय किशोर भाईचा मुलगा असता." "No point wasting time discussing it too much. At this age, such things happen, but not everyone can understand them. I have no objection to it, and eventually, Sanjay will accept it. After all, he is his father's son. If his father accepted, why wouldn't he? If we had moved here a few years early, Sanjay would have been Kishore bhai's son."

I was stunned. She gave her usual weak smile and added, "त्याला संजयच्या वडिलांसार्कच समज; वयाने जास्त मोठा नाही. असल्या गोष्टी असधारण आहेत पण होतात. खालची ममता आहे ना? ती थोडी समजुतदार आहे; तिच्‍याशी बोलू शकतेस." "Treat him as Sanjay's father. He is not much older. Such things are rare, but they happen. Mamta is quite mature and should be able to help you understand it better."

I didn't think it was a good idea to speak to anyone about it. I was glad to hear everything from Sanjay's mother, since it was weighing heavily on my mind. I had great affection for Sanjay, but could not control my hormones. She referred to me as a Brahmin who needs sex every night, which, although offensive, was not surprising. My cousin's wife and I frequently discussed this openly and always giggled, because everyone in our family fucked like rabbits. Women took great care of themselves and tried to stay in shape as much as possible by exercising and eating, which only meant more sex in the bedroom. Even my parents had an active sexual life, so perhaps there was some merit to her statement.

I grew up in an ultra-conservative family, and because we were Chitpavan Brahmins with extraordinarily fair complexions, we were often the object of envy and jealousy. It was widely believed that Brahmin women were immoral and that the Chitpavan were even more so because of their beautiful and pale skin. Despite these stereotypes and unfair judgments, it was evident that the accusations against Brahmin women and the Chitpavan community were merely driven by envy and jealousy. As an observer, I noticed that immorality exists in all families, regardless of their social or caste backgrounds. While it was expected for Brahmins to exhibit greater piety and adhere to higher moral standards, it was unrealistic to assume that they could completely suppress basic human drives. These drives, if at all, could only be temporarily subdued or camouflaged, and that too only to a certain extent.

I avoided such debates since these are natural drives, and connecting them to individual genes is absurd, if not dumb. That I grew up in a conservative household had a lot to do with why I fell for my uncle and was falling for Kishore bhai. More liberal contemporaries who grew up in Mumbai's wealthy suburbs were far more westernized and had a lot more leeway to indulge and do nearly anything. None of my family members possessed an equivalent level of freedom; we were not even allowed to step out after 9:00 p.m.

The restrictions and lack of freedom imposed on women in their family environments can create a desperate need for liberation and experimentation. When approached by a man who offers something different, the allure of escape and fulfilling their own desires can become overpowering. While not every woman succumbs to temptation, a good deal of them may make mistakes they are ashamed to admit because of the societal expectations and judgment surrounding their actions. The pressure to conform and suppress their honest desires often leads these women to hide their lapses in judgment, further perpetuating a cycle of secrecy and denial.

I finally took the bait and took Kishore bhai to see my doctor's friend Kalpana. It took multiple visits, and by then he surely understood what I was trying to do. I had shared most of my discussions with Sanjay, and he has already shared most of them in the story so far.

Dr. Kalpana had already warned me about my nymphomaniac nature and the need to marry a suitable man. She expressed her disapproval of Sanjay from the moment she saw him and stated that he lacked qualities and did not match with me in any way. However, later on, when I introduced Kishore bhai to her, she understood the equation, and she herself said she could never have thought of me being so calculated. It just turned out to be my destiny, and all I did was follow the current. She claimed I was a subservient slut who would go to any length to please such men.

I hesitated to accept it all, but as things started between my uncle and myself, I realized. When I met Kishore bhai, I had already reached the age of 19 and was fully prepared for a serious apprenticeship, while Sanjay still lacked the courage to come near me. There was charm in that kind of love as well, but I saw wasting those precious moments of my youth as a colossal waste. I visited Sanjay's house several times uninvited, and although I was only rationalizing my behavior, I was curious about his neighbor, and in some sense, he was the first thing I noticed at Sanjay's place. After a couple of visits to the doctor, Sanjay's mother asked me what the doctor said, and I replied, "सर्व ठीक आहे." "Everything is fine."

I found it difficult to accept discussing such things so openly with her, but she had no objections.

"तुझ्या घरच्यांना बहुदा नाही पटणार-तुझा आणि संजयचा प्रेमप्रकरण. पण आता तू वयात आली आहेस अन् मला अस वाटतोय लवकर लग्न झालेल बर. तुला पटतय नव्ह?" "Likely, your parents won't approve of your relationship with Sanjay. But now that you are over 18, I think we should get you two married soon. Do you agree?"

Hesitantly, I said, "हो आई ते नाही समजून घेणार." "Yes, mother, they won't agree."

"मग काय करणार? तुला संजयशी लग्न करायचं आहे की नाही?" "So, do you want to marry Sanjay?"

"लग्न तर करायचं आहे पण ते नाहीच समजून घेणार," I added. "I do, but they won't understand."

"मग कोर्ट मॅरेजच जमणार. किशोर भाईला कल्पना आहे या विषयी, तू त्यांच्याशी बोल," she quickly added. "So only a court marriage would do. Kishore bhai understands these legal things well. You should speak to him."

"काय आहे? तू आहेस खुपच सुंदर. अन् आता तुझ्या कोवळ्या वया मुळे अंग ही भरत आहे. अन् तो आहे माजलेला रेडा; उगाच लग्नाच्या आधी गरोदर झालीस तर? गणेश उत्सवात झालेल प्रकरण तू शांतपणे एकांतात करू शकतेस; तुला वेळ आणि जागा ही मिळेल." "Look, you are a stunning woman, and now your body is also becoming ripe. He is a breeding bull, and I am worried that you may become pregnant before your marriage. Once you are married, you will get both the time and space to indulge him."

She then, uncharacteristically, led me inside the kitchen and made some tea for us.

"हे बघ तुला हे सर्व विचित्र वाटत असेल पण मी तुझी थटा किवा चेष्टा करत नाही. मला हे सर्व पटतय म्हणून स्पष्ट पणे बोलत आहे. तू उगाच घाबरू नकोस अन् लाजू ही नकोस. तुझा लालसर चेहरा पाहून कोणाला ही वाटेल की काही तरी वाईट होतय म्हणून," she said. "Listen, don't feel awkward or bad about this. I am neither ridiculing nor speaking sarcastically. I understand these things and am therefore speaking openly with you. It's best if you don't feel awkward or embarrassed about such things. One look at your reddened face, and anyone can tell that something is wrong with you."

"पण आई, त्या दिवशी चुक झाली. माझा असा काही विचार नव्हता," I pleaded. "But mother, that day (the Ganesh festival) was a mistake. I didn't mean to do anything of that sort."

"तुझा विचार नसला तरि त्याचा विचार स्पष्ट आहे, यात तर तुला काही शंका नाही ना?" "Even if you didn't intend, his intentions are clear. I hope you don't doubt that."

"तुला काय वाटतोय? त्याचे हे चाळे चलितल्या लोकाना माहित नाही? का तुला वाटतोय संजयला ते सर्व कळत नाही?" "What do you think? People from this chawl are not familiar with his antics. Or do you think Sanjay has no clue?"

I was astonished to hear how openly and nonchalantly she was saying all of it.

"अग पोरे, किशोर भाई जुना खिलाडी आहे. जस तुला त्याच्या बद्दल सर्व उमजत आहे संजयला सुद्धा त्याच्‍या बद्दल सर्व माहित आहे," she added. "Kiddo Kishore bhai is an experienced player in the art of sex. The way you are slowly grasping it all, Sanjay has perhaps understood most of it by now."

"मला काही समजत नाही आई. तुम्ही स्पष्ट पणे बोलाल का?" "I don't understand, mother. What are you trying to say? Can you please speak clearly?"

"काय ही नवीन पिढी? खरच कळत नाही किवा उगाच लाजन्याचं सोंग आहे तो?" she said, pouring the tea for me. "What's wrong with this younger generation? They really don't get it, or just pretend to not understand."

I was slowly getting at ease, and, to some extent, she reminded me of how I saw my doctor friend with distrust. But Sanjay's mother, who was normally quiet, spoke clearly and animatedly. It was as if she was well versed in the subject herself and knew about the psychology of a woman in my position. Sanjay's mother was perhaps 45 and surely was a pretty woman at one point, but because of her ill health and living in a poor environment, she looked rather ordinary. Kishore bhai had hinted that she herself had a sexual relationship with him, and hence she was so direct and straightforward. Sanjay's father had passed away while he was quite young, so it didn't seem unlikely for her to have such a relationship, given that he only lived next door.

She closed the main door and led me to the cupboard, which had a large mirror in front of it. She then stood behind me and made me see in the mirror.

"तुझ्या इतकी सुंदर मुलगी आमच्‍या संजयला स्‍वप्‍नात सुद्धा नाही मिळू शकत," she said. "Sanjay doesn't deserve a beautiful woman like you, even in his dreams."

"हा तुझा गोरा पान अंग, गुलाबी होट," she said, touching my lips. "This pale white complexion of yours. Rosy red lips."

"आणि ये भरदार स्तन," she added, lifting my breasts. "And these round, full breasts."

"आणि गणपतित तुझीही काया पलट झाली आहे," she said, pointing to the removal of my armpit hair and even my skin hair. "त्या मुळे तूं अजुन हिं सुंदर दिसतेयस." "And after the Ganesh festival, you are glowing even more. Because of it, you are looking even more beautiful."

I shuddered, realizing that my moves were not lost on her and that she was paying close attention to everything I did. Still, it worried me she was not reprimanding but only complimenting.

"तुला प्रशण पडला असेल," she continued. "तूं इतकी सुंदर आणी तो रेडा आसा. का बर्?" "You may be wondering. You are so beautiful and that bull is such an ugly-looking person."

I faintly nodded to let her continue. We returned to the kitchen platform, and she looked at me calmly.

"या समाजात असल्या नात्या साठी कुठेच जागा नाही," she said. "आणि बाई माणूस घरा पासून लांब गेले तर् त्या वर्यावर गेले असे म्हणतात. म्हणून हें सगळ घरीच झालेलं बर. आणि घरी सतत पर पुरुष यायला लागले तर वाटेल ते बोलतात. म्‍हणून अस्‍लाच एक पुरुष जो आपल्‍या नात्‍यात असतो आणी घरा जवळ ही असतो या कामसाठी योग्य ठरतो." "There is no place for such relationships in this society. And when women go far from home, then society frowns upon on them. So, it's better if all of it happened at home. And at home, if strangers constantly visit, then they constantly fuss over it and stigmatize the family. Hence, it's better to choose a person who is very close to family for such purposes."

"तुला कळतेय नव्ह?" "You are getting it, right?"

"अणि किशोर भाई दिसायला तसा असला तरी या बाबतीत नंबर एक आहे," she added. "And even if Kishore bhai is not great looking, he is number one with such things."

It wasn't the first time I heard that summary. Kalpana, too, had explained the quandary of married women living in a conservative society. It was usually the men from the husband's family who got opportunities to mate with the woman. If the woman is choosy, she may just have to let go of the opportunity. It was some sort of compromise, but it came with its advantages, as once she could find the right man in that small circle, things would be rather smooth. Although no one openly admits it, many men are okay if men from their family take advantage of their women, as likely it is the same set of genes that would propagate to the next generation. Kalpana maintained it was typical for such illicit relationships to flourish in a conservative society. Being involved in such relationships carried an inherent danger and risk. Kalpana knew that while conservative society might turn a blind eye to these arrangements, there was constantly the possibility of scandal and ruin if secrets were unveiled. Nevertheless, as a woman navigating this complex web, she recognized that sometimes making compromises proved to be the only way to attain happiness and satisfaction in such a conservative society.

"तुझ्या आधी ती खालची मारवाड्याची पोरगी होती; ममता. तिला सुद्धा संजय आवडयचा. मला वाटत होत कदाचित तीच लग्न करेल म्हणून. वयाने थोडी मोठी आहे पण आजकाल ते सर्व चालत," she said. "Before you, the downstairs girl Mamta liked Sanjay. I thought she would marry him. She was a couple of years older than him, but these days, such things don't matter."

I stared at her with a blank expression.

"म्हणजे संजय कधि काही बोलला नाही आणी कदाचित त्यांची फक्‍त मैत्रिच होती पण इतकं खर आहे की मी होकर दिला असता. तशी मुलगी चांगली आहे पण तुझ्या इतकी नाही," she added. "Sanjay never told me anything about her. Perhaps they were just friends, but I would have definitely approved of her. She is a good girl, but not as perfect as you."

"तिच्‍याशी लग्न झाल असत‍ तर मला इतकं समजवयाची गरज पण नसली अस्ति. तिचा नाही तरि टाका होता त्याच्या बरोबर. सगळ अस सुरळीत चालल असत." "If he had married her, then perhaps there wouldn't have been much need to explain. She is quite astute and would have adapted to the responsibilities of this household."

"पण आई तुम्ही अस कस बोलता? संजय तुमचा मुलगाचना?" I finally asked out of curiosity. "But why do you speak like that? Sanjay is your own son, right?"

"होय. पण सत्य येच आहे की तो त्याच्‍या वडलांचा मूलगा आहे आणी जस त्‍यानी समजून घेतल तस तोही समजून घेईल. शिवाय तुझ्या सारक्या सुंदर स्त्रीला खुश ठेवणं येवड सोप नाही. तू आपला सर्वस्व सोडून संजयच्या आयुष्यात येत आहेस; इतका तर उपेक्षितच आहे. म्हणून म्हंटला उगाच औपचारीकता नको." "Yes. But he is his father's son, and hence I say that he would understand and accept it. It's difficult for someone like him to keep a pretty girl like you happy. He would have to make sacrifices to marry you. This is the least that we can do for you."

vyasya
vyasya
996 Followers
123456...9