Afraid of Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recovered the ability to speak, "Sheila. You're ok with sharing ME?!" I just needed to make sure. Sheila's usual jealous preferences were "kill any type of close female competition... dead!" Female competitors were any woman within arms reach of me. She actually GROWLED at girls who got too close. I liked that she was possessive of me. Perhaps she is a werewolf? We'll see at the next full moon.

"Oh come on, Bart! I saw you staring at Michelle's pu-pu! Then I saw you lick your damn lips checking out her fat ass." She was correct, her sister Michelle's ass is just amazing. Very nice behind. Michelle had an ass that you just wanted to grab and squeeze. The two sexy sisters had both got beautiful bubble butts, very similar to one another.

Michelle was currently trying to suck my testicles through my dick! Wow. What a lovely little cocksucker she is. Oh fuck yeah. I might be in love with her sexy mouth. She was determined to make me have another orgasm and fill her mouth and throat.

"Your gorgeous sister Mich was wearing those practically transparent yoga pants. I could see her sexy wet pussy almost 100%. How could I not look? Also, dirty little Michelle here kept shoving those nice pert boobs of hers into my face! I mean really, come on, your sister is so gorgeous, and sexy...just like you!" Dirty, dirty girls! I loved it. She knew I was right since it was obviously part of their plan.

Michelle smiled at me. "Yeah, you caught me Bart. I did want you to grab me and fuck me right on the kitchen table, right then and there." Michelle admitted with a naughty look. She had to stop now and then to breathe. Her little sexy admission didn't seem to bother her sister Sheila at all in the least. I guess that's what sisters are for: Sharing the meat! In this case, that was my meat. Wow.

"You two are so competitive. Each of you vying for my attention and my cock. Hey, why don't you two get into a sixty-nine position with Michelle on top so I can buttfuck her. Sheila, lick her cunt good, her brown eye is way smaller than yours is. Your distraction can help me work my dick inside her tiny little asshole." I commanded them both. They got into position without argument or any instruction on my part. I suspect they are quite familiar with the yummy/sexy sixty-nine position. Less than thirty seconds later they were licking each other's sweet pussies.

"Good idea. If I edge her a bit she won't notice that big slab of beef up her ass. After you fuck us both...would you please fuck our mother?" Sheila asked me to do that, right out of the blue! WHAT THE FUCK? I must have really misunderstood her. The two sisters were sexy as hell, but in truth their mother was the very definition of a MILF. She was all curves in all the right places, and a truly beautiful woman. She was sexier than either of her very sexy young daughters. The fact that her girls were extremely sexy and their mom was even more so was not lost on me. Her mother was what guy's dreams were made of. She was WHY my sweet sexy girlfriends were so sweet and sexy: from her great genes.

"Of course I will be happy to fuck Mrs. Mellon. You sure she wants to fuck me after I just fucked both her super sexy wonderful daughters... deep in their luscious, big and beautiful behinds?" I was so happy. Fucking two gorgeous sisters asses will do that to you. Talk about dreams coming true!

These two girls are slender and have perfect asses. Sheila has perfect C cup titties, almost D cup, with her little 18-year-old sister Michelle having slightly more tit meat with her bigger full DD cup tits. Both girls were '10s' in looks and sexiness without a doubt. But both wonderful sexy girls didn't hold a candle to their super extremely sexy mother, in all truthfulness. She is very, very hot. The older woman is where these two sexy kittens got their good looks from, no doubt.

She's way, way hotter than both her extremely sexy daughters put together! Mrs.Mellon was a tit man's dream woman, her huge yabos were the size of my head, with big hard nipples that were the size of my ring finger. Not to mention that great big fuckable ass, so perfect and round, sexy as hell. She was very, very sexy indeed. I had always considered her to be way off limits since I was banging her sexy daughter. Well now both daughters, but that was a huge surprise too. I ought to play the lottery I think... with all this fantastic luck all at once.

Their mother Vanessa is like a walking wet dream; men walked into walls looking at their super sexy mom. On a one to ten scale... she was a fifteen! My dick got harder JUST THINKING ABOUT FUCKING HER PERFECT ASS. I hope my brain damage isn't permanent. I have obviously lost my mind! I must have dropped it around here somewhere.

Their mom had way bigger tits and a huge fantastic ass that I had only fantasized about. Now I was being asked to fuck her? Wow. I had hit the super sexy jackpot.

I probably had some kind of psychedelic drug in my head and I was almost sure to awaken from this sexy dream and back to reality. Or maybe perhaps I've had some kind of psychotic break and I need to check into a rubber room. Just the thought of banging their sexy mother Vanessa made it all quite worthwhile, oh fuck yeah. I might be crazy and dreaming, but don't you dare wake me up yet! Not until I finish fucking their succulent sexy mother, oh fuck yeah.

Both naked girls were locked into a sexy sixty-nine position so as to eat each other out. Their tongues were lashing each other's sexy slits. What a beautiful picture that was! I got behind Michelle and checked her anus, and she was well stocked with lube in her sexy back door. I had lubed up my dick again. My sweet girlfriend looked up at me as she ate her hot sister's snatch from below. Michelle took her face out of my girlfriend's cunt and looked over her shoulder and said those lovely words men rarely ever hear:

"Fuck my ass please Bart. I want your lovely dick inside me. Come on, stick it in my ass! I need you in there deep." Michelle said these words to me and she resumed eating out my crazy girlfriend Sheila, her sister. They were both so gorgeous and neither girl had a single hair on their sopping wet snatches. Wow! This was better than anything I could have possibly imagined.

I put some more lube on my cock and then I got behind the lovely Michelle, as I lined up to penetrate her forbidden hole. Her lovely sister Sheila pulled open Miches' beautiful ass cheeks to expose that gorgeous tiny sphincter of hers. But before Sheila let me plow her sister's behind, she took a handful of lube and stroked me from balls to dickhead. I probed Michelle's puckered hole with one finger and then two as I made sure Mich was ready to fuck. I then pushed my dickhead straight into her anus with Michelle pushing her ass back to me. My large dickhead finally popped inside her muscle ring. Sweet Jesus she was very tight in her ass.

I waited a bit as Michelle got used to me inside her tight little ass. She felt so marvelous on my cock. Her asshole was tight and hot. Mich was moaning and shivering. She was getting ready to climax. We had only just begun and she felt like she was almost ready to come! It felt the same way her sister did, with the little spasms that preceded her orgasms every time. I was sure she would orgasm in less than a minute. Damn, that was way too quick! I was going to fuck her ass through her big climax.

"Well come on! FUCK ME Bart." Michelle said over her shoulder as she feasted on her sister's cunt. I started the in and out and slowly accelerated the fucking motion. My testicles were swinging and banging on Sheila's lovely forehead on each thrust as she licked her sister's sexy slit. Sheila was starting to suck directly on her sweet sister's clit as I fucked Michelle's ass good. Mich went off like the fourth of July, her orgasm was so brutal and almost violent. Mitch flooded her sister's mouth and face with her "girl come" as I pounded her tight rectum into a huge second climax and I felt obligated to tell them about my own impending orgasm. I couldn't last another minute anymore. It was too intense and wonderful.

"I'm going to COME!" I spurted at least a quart of pearly white jism up into Michelle's tight little asshole, and she came with me again as she felt my hydraulic actions deep in her behind. My goodness, it was so, so fantastic! Mich was hard pulsating her ass on my still-hard cock buried balls deep inside her talented rectum. As I pulled out, my sperm followed my cock and I drenched Sheila's face with my huge cum load from Michelle's wide-open asshole. Sheila was smiling ear to ear, licking and sucking up this wave of my semen. She sucked it down fast with a smile.

I think I shall keep this wonderful woman, and her sister too! They both seemed to enjoy me up their amazing asses. Sheila didn't mind eating my cream pies from her pretty sister's asshole. She seemed to relish the dirty task. These two were cut from the exact same dirty cloth. I was beyond amazed at all this craziness happening to me and them. Oh my goodness.

It was wonderful, seeing the two sexy sisters locked in the sixty-nine position, licking each other's cunts. Sheila was sucking out any excess jism from her sexy little sister's open asshole! This sweet memory is burned into my brain until I die. Wow. My girlfriend's tongue swirling around her sexy little sister's enlarged sphincter in search of my semen. What an image.

It could not get any better than this, but then my MILF dream woman walked into the room. No, that's not right. She "strutted" into the room. Mrs Mellon's two huge bosoms entered the room a full two seconds before the rest of her. She was in a sexy black silk, semi-transparent peignoir over top of a full quarter-cup bustier that lifted hard nippled tit torpedoes. Her dark areolas were at least six inches across. They were puckered up in excitement. Her hard nips and saucer size areolas were completely exposed in the lifting cups of the bustier. They screamed to be sucked and pinched. They jiggled as she walked straight towards me and her two sexy daughters. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen, period. Wow.

Her monster size boobs were remarkable. Though they were huge and no doubt very heavy, she was putting up a damn good fight with gravity, because her huge mammoth mammaries were very high up on her chest in all their hard nippled glory. Wow. She was in the room for ten seconds and she was making me hard again already. What a sexy woman!

The woman was their lovely mother, and she was gazing at me with her two naked girls. Well, we were all stark naked. She gave me a stern look, like she wanted me dead. I had just buttfucked both her sexy little girls.

"Bart, did you just fuck both of my daughters?" Mrs Mellon asked me directly. She seemed a bit indignant.

"Well, technically just this moment I fucked one, and I sperm painted the other girl's face, but more or less, yeah I did fuck them both. My God Mrs.Mellon, you are even more beautiful than my little imagination! I see where your gorgeous girls get their good looks. You are so stunning Mrs. Mellon. Look at you!" I said to her and I meant every word I said. My eyes went up and down the sexy woman. She blushed red as I spoke the God's truth. She looked so hot and sexy. I wanted to fuck her so badly. She was like a sex goddess to me.

She looked at my rapidly recovering dick as I got hard from just looking at those two humongous sexy tits pointing out at me. Her honkers were ginormous! She looked like each breast was at least ten pounds of tit meat. Her big nipples were fully erect and waiting to be sucked. Her areolas were puckered and wrinkled in her eager anticipation. She wanted someone to nurse on her ripe turgid nipples as much as I wanted to suck on those sexy cherry points. She gave me a very sexy and dirty look.

"I don't want to hear any jokes about my big fat melons matching my name Bart." I could see people being assholes towards this sexy woman.

"No, no. Did you have work done on them? They are both very beautiful." I thought they were too perfect to be real.

"Hell no! They are all me! I got good genes from my mother and my grandmother. No silicone in my girls!" She hefted up her amazing tits. "My mother has even larger tits than mine. I am thankful for my mother's good genes." She beamed at me. She was rightly proud of her huge sexy ta-tas. Those monsters are just fucking fantastic. I will jack off the rest of my life remembering her monster size mammaries in motion.

"I meant no disrespect. They are very big and beautiful and they are up so high! I thought you had the augmentation. They seemed too perfect to be all natural. So sexy and gorgeous." I just stared. They were very attractive breasts for sure. In response, her nipples seemed to sprout another quarter inch towards me. I licked my lips at the sexy woman. I wanted her so very badly.

"Well thank you. No surgery on my bosoms. I could say the same to you. What a nice thick cock. Very nice. Are you two girls ok with me sharing him? I can hardly wait to feel that monster cock inside me." She gazed at my now rapidly hardening dick. I was then standing straight out, pointing at the MILF in front of me.

"Yes Mom, he's really good too. He just gave me a bunch of nice orgasms." Sheila told her mom honestly.

"Me too! He's a very good buttfucker Mom." Michelle chimed in, reiterating what her sister just said. "He has a very nice tool, " Michelle told her mom about me. "You were right about anal orgasms being bigger than regular Mom." She thanked her mom. I guess I have some idea who taught the girls about anal sex. Mom knows best. She had obviously given her two young daughters a bit of a sex education, especially considering how well they each buttfucked. I'll have to thank her for her kindness.

Her mom, standing there in her black translucent slinky nightgown, was a sexy sight to behold. She was slightly taller, but then, most of that was from her sexy six inch tall stilettos. The heels were very high. Her gown was slightly open in the front and there were her two cannons, or perhaps cannon balls would be a better descriptor. Her cleavage was deep and looked inviting. Her long brunette hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. She could be selling hair color, it was so wonderful and sleek. Her puffy lips were dark cherry red, and pouted perfectly. Her long manicured nails matched her cocksucker lip color perfectly. She had gleaming green eyes that seemed to be focused south of my face. She was checking out my equipment! She seemed happy staring at my hard dick.

Amazingly, I was now so hard I was now pointing up in a dirty, sexy salute to this "mother-I-would-love-to-fuck." Her daughter's tongues were cleaning me up for their mom, bless their dirty little hearts. I liked the fact they were licking up and down on both sides of my dick. Oh fuck yeah. They reapplied a nice thick coat of lube and stroked it in evenly. Such nice sweet daughters.

"Mrs Mellon, why don't you lay back here, there's a pillow for your head." I told her.

"You may call me Vanessa or Nessie. May I call you Bart or Bartholomew?" She politely asked me.

"Just call me Bart please, Vanessa. Such a beautiful name. It fits you. Girls, I need your assistance here. Would you two suck on your mom's nipples while I taste her pretty pussy?" I wanted her to feel welcomed. Of course we were already in her house so that was fucking overkill I suppose. I always try to eat a woman to orgasm before I fuck the shit out of her. It takes women way longer to come so it's only common courtesy for a woman. It primes the pump so to speak as well. I have yet to meet a woman that didn't enjoy having me eat her out and lick her clit before fucking. As with most things, good sex was mostly because of good sexual preparation.

The girls didn't need any more encouragement as they sucked and nursed on their mother's huge tits. I lifted her curvaceous legs up onto my shoulders. I dove face first into Vanessa's succulent pussy, which was very wet before I even touched her. I tongued her north and south, from her anus to her very prominent large clitoris. Vanessa loved it, shuddering as she had a nice little climax from my oral efforts. Hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm working on it.

"Bart, please! I want that nice hard cock of yours inside me! Come on! Stick it in me!" She moaned. I lifted her legs up higher onto my shoulders. Vanessa moaned.

"Sheila, would you put my dick into your mother please?" She looked at me with a dirty sexy look, and grasped my hard meat and aimed me at her mother's hot cunt hole. She wiggled it around to get lots of her mothers cunt juices on my cock. I was already well lubricated, but it felt nice.

"Push Bart! Do it. Fuck my mom. She needs a good hard fuck." Her sister Mich was helping her mom, playing with her mother's clit as I hard penetrated her with my love sausage deeply, very deeply. Vanessa grunted and she squirted as she came hard... just from the first hard deep thrust! Wow. I guess she does like my dick. She had a nice tight pussy, and she seemed to be able to grasp my dick willingly and happily. She had some talent in her sweet little' cunt. She might be tighter than her daughters' asses. But her tightness was voluntary.

I settled into a slow, brutal and deep cadence, giving the older woman what she wanted and needed: a good hard fuck. Vanessa seemed to really enjoy my piledriver and my slow, deliberate power fuck. She screamed as she orgasmed again, very hard this time. I just fucked her throughout her climax, and she came hard again two minutes later. Vanessa was very multi-orgasmic for sure, and I was determined to give her a nice hard fucking. She grunted with my deep thrusts. Her nails drew blood from my back and I didn't care. I liked that she wanted me that bad.

I kissed her, "Come for me Nessie, come on my cock. I'm going to flood your cunt with my seed in a few minutes, maybe I'll get lucky and you'll get pregnant with my child. Would you like me to give you a baby Vanessa? Here comes my jism! Oh fuck, you're so wet and tight. Gonna cum deep inside you Nessie, ohhh, Ohmygod! COMING! I'M COMING IN YOUR SWEET CUNT!" My sperm shot deep into her cervix as I jetted my semen again and again deep into her womb. Her cunt was now locked on my cock as she came hard with me. Her wide open eyes locked on my own as I felt her climax.

"Oh fuck me Bart! BREED ME! PUT A BABY IN MY CUNT. OH DAMMIT! I AM COOOMING!" Vanessa screamed as she orgasmed again with me in her sweet, sweet pussy. That was a good one. She shook with her come. We kissed to appreciate each other. It was delightful as she shuddered.

Vanessa had a massive climax as I filled her pussy with my sperm. Sheila kissed me, and Michelle kissed her mom as we came hard together. I was playing with Sheila's lovely puss, and I think her mom was fingering her other daughter Michelle at the same time. We all had a nice orgasm, more or less at the same time. Wow.

That was SO hot. I had just fucked two daughters and their sexy mother to delightful orgasms. Not something you did every day! I wanted to remember this moment forever, and I probably would. Talk about amazing.

I was still balls deep inside Vanessa, and she was still clamped down tight, still in hard orgasm from our fuck. She was doing things with her pussy that was having an effect on my now softening cock, but she was making me hard without moving either of us, just her amazing "rippling" cunt. I was amazed. Sheila presented me with her hard nipples to be sucked, as Nessie sucked on Michelle's brown nipples.

I wanted to change things up. I picked up Vanessa, still attached to me by my dick, and flipped her around so that she was on top. I was happy underneath her and I immediately positioned sweet Michelle upon my face. Sheila was standing as her mother's tongue lapped her daughter's pretty hairless pussy. I reached down as Vanessa fucked me, grinding her clit into my pelvic bone. She grunted with each grind, and I pushed two fingers into the mom's ass. She instantly squirted and came all over me in a death grip orgasm. I guess Vanessa is no stranger to anal sex. I did the same thing with her daughter's ass (Sheila) and she came hard from her mom's oral and my fingers in her behind. Michelle was grunting as she climaxed hard on my face and tongue, showering her juices all over me and my face. Michelle screamed as she came. She climbed off my face and we all got untangled and both girls were cleaning up my semi-hard cock. They were getting ready for another round of fucking. I had to call time. These girls could have fucked me to death. My goodness, they were all three ready to fuck again!