Afraid of Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, WAIT. I need a break. You girls are going to kill me. Let's get a drink, maybe a snack." I had to pee as well. I went to the bathroom and Sheila ran in and held my cock as I shot pee into the bowl. She was so happy aiming my piss stream all over. She dipped a finger in my pee and tasted it. Yuch. Dirty girl. She giggled. She loved aiming my pissing cock. She even got some in the toilet. I had to laugh. We would have to work on her aim.

The meal was kinda quiet, and kinda sweet. Bacon and eggs with toast and coffee really hit the spot. Watching Vanessa in nothing more than a kitchen apron with her big beautiful ass fully exposed was sexy as hell. Michelle played with my cock as my girlfriend Sheila gazed into my eyes. I also walked up behind Vanessa and hugged her and kissed her neck. She turned beet red and moaned as I played with her huge girls. She enjoyed the quiet attention given to her. Her nipples were hard as steel from my touch. She moaned quietly when I held her and kissed her neck. She really liked that.

All three girls took turns stroking my dick, not to make me cum but to edge me. I tried to ignore those naughty girls, but they were all so insistent. I finally got up and took my coffee with me.

I strolled out naked onto the back patio, where much to my surprise was Vanessa's two sexy mature friends sitting by the pool drinking and sunning themselves. That was rather unexpected. Here I come strolling out stark naked and there's Vanessa's mature BFFs just hanging out, topless I might add. They had some nice big tiddies, but nowhere near the size as my potential mother-in-law's massive mammaries. But hell they were still nice big tiddies and out in plain view, so that was a nice thing for me.

I was gonna turn around and walk back inside but Vanessa stopped me. She wanted to show me off I think. I'm not sure why. Vanity? I really don't know, maybe just for fun? To show off for her friends? Maybe.

"Come on Bart. I want you to meet my friends. Let me introduce you to Carmen and the beautiful black lady is Mabel. I want to brag on you a bit. Please? I haven't had any good sex in so long. Just for a few minutes? PLEASE!" As she begged me, I noticed my jism dripping out of her cunt and dripping down her legs. Yikes. I guess I had really filled her up. She didn't even complain. Her friends had to have noticed. "C'mon, just say Hi please?" Vanessa begged me.

So why not? I will just say Hi. Make her happy. She dragged me out to meet her mature girlfriends by my semi-hard cock. I guess I am a man whore now, being pulled around by my meat! Oh well.

"Hi Vanessa! Hi there, handsome! Woo hoo, look at that nice cock!" They never looked in my eyes, not once.

"Hi girls! This is big Bart. He has been giving me huge orgasms today. My daughters as well. Gorgeous isn't he?!" She was bragging on me. I felt like a stud horse.

"Oh fuck yeah he is. May we borrow him for a few months? I want to try out that big fat meat of his. It looks so nice," I swear Carmen licked her lips as she fucked me with her eyes. Carmen looked hispanic to me. Perfect carmel skin and dark brown curly hair. Dark sexy eyes.

"Gotta ask my two daughters. He belongs to them. I'm just borrowing him myself." She giggled. Vanessa was stroking me now. I was rigid from her talented little hand.

"Hello Mabel and Carmen. It's my pleasure to meet you." I said. I extended my hand, but both women gave me big hugs and kisses. They also felt me up, those dirty girls!

"Hi Big Bart. Vanessa has told us so much about you. I'm glad to see she was not fibbing or exaggerating at all." Mabel smiled at me, her teeth were gleaming white against her perfect dark brown skin. She was so beautiful. Her dark brown eyes were not lookin' at my face, but staring far south on my getting harder man-meat. She was smiling like crazy. Her jet-black nipples were hard as rocks as she scoped out my thick dick.

Carmen, also quite stunning, she had progressed from the staring stage to a more proactive, hands on approach towards my hardness. "Can I at least suck him for a few minutes? PLEASE?" She didn't wait for a reply, grabbing my cock quickly. She wanted to suck cock, my cock, and she wanted it in her mouth right now!

Carmen was on her knees in two seconds flat. I was in her hot mouth right after that. She was loving my cock with her mouth and bobbing her head up and down like her very life depended on it. Damn, Carmen was a great little cocksucker. I reached down and squeezed her very large tiddies and she moaned even more as she sucked me like crazy. She smiled even with her mouth wide open and lips stretched around my love pole. That was a sexy sight for sure. She stared into my eyes as she fellated me happily.

"You better check with my bosses or there will be world war three." I pulled my cock out of her very disappointed mouth. I kissed her naughty mouth, even with her very depressed look on her face. The girls came out all smiles and red flushed. Had they...? Those dirty little bitches! Those two got it on, no doubt. I could see it on their red, red faces. Very naughty incestuous sisters! Their nipples looked sucked raw, and they were dripping cunt juice everywhere.

Sheila spoke, "Go ahead Bart. But we get to watch and maybe join in!" They both smiled and chuckled. I was shocked hearing that, but they were just doing dirty things to each other a few moments before that. Dirty, dirty girls. I may need to spank them both. Oh fuck yeah.

"You are certainly very cute there Bart and nicely hung. May I kiss him Sheila? Michelle? " Carmen got two head nods and kissed me deeply. She was dripping wet as she removed her sodden remaining clothes in a hurry. Carmen was shaved bare down there. Her pussy was fragrant and she was extremely horny from the looks of it.

"May I try out your stud horse girls?" the gorgeous dark brown woman asked my girlfriends. Mabel had a perfect hourglass figure, nice big tiddies super skinny waist and big fat hips and ass; very sexy indeed.

"Don't steal him Mabel!" Mich seemed all too aware of my cock pointing straight up at Mabel even as Carmen quickly formed her sexual assault plans for me. I laid back on the lounge and Carmen was quickly trying to get my dickhead straight into her clutching cunt. I invited Mabel up onto my face and tongue. I played with her diamond hard black nipples. They were at least an inch tall and three-quarters inch thick. She moaned as I pinched and rolled her perfect nubs in my fingers. Meanwhile, Carmen was still trying to get more of my wide cock into her stretched out cunt. Her pussy lips were stretched out tight on my hard circumference. I am surprised that she is so little downstairs. Carmen was very determined to get me inside her. She was extremely excited and wet, helping me to push deeper and deeper into her hot-hot-hot cunt. I was bottomed out, and she came hard from just my intrusion into her happy little snatch. She yelped her climax and her head went back as she girated and fucked me up and down like a belly dancer. Her grunts were in time with her thrusts. Carmen was fuckin' me more than I was doing her. She had a determined expression on her face.

I was sorta busy giving the black goddess her first come from my mouth and tongue, running circles around her very distended and large clit. Mabel loved my clitoral stimulus. I sucked on her clit hard and Mabel's screams probably woke the neighbors two towns away. She creamed on my face with her sex juices as she orgasmed. I think she might have liked it.

My girls had taken over suckin' on Mabel's huge tiddies and they placed my hands conveniently in their wet little pussies. I was double-finger-fucking both Sheila and Michelle. Who says men can't multitask? From the girls whimpering and moaning, I must have been doing something right! The only one I couldn't service at the moment was Vanessa who was using a phone to record this tryst for... posterity? Future jill-off sessions? Fun? Who cares? I was much too busy to dwell on it. The women were all coming left and right, so I had to adapt and "overcome" with each orgasm.

Mabel wanted to try my cock, so the older women swapped places and Mabel orgasmed immediately as my cock penetrated her tight vagina. Carmen wailed as she too seemed to really enjoy my cunilingual skills. The girls kissed me, kissed Carmen and kissed Mabel. I lost track over who came when and how many times. There was a lot going on with all these sexy, dirty girls.

"Hey, Bart! When do I get a turn?" Vanessa said, feigning upset.

"Sorry Mabel, she needs some good lovin' too!" Mabel who had had many hard climaxes pulled herself off my cock, reluctantly. She helped Vanessa ascend to my lap and even aimed my cock into the sexed up woman. Vanessa's reaction was instant orgasms as she fucked me silly. Her cunt was so amazingly tight from her squeezing abilities. Oh my god! She was gonna make me come! I felt my juices rising and no stopping this time as I blasted jet after jet into Vanessa's succulent quivering quim. She was the best damn fuck of all the women present, without a doubt. She rose up and cleaned up my jism and her copious juices from my cock and abdomen. She swallowed all of it down with a smile.

"Hey, you should have shared!" Mabel protested.

"He will make more, don't you worry. I do have a very nice cream pie down below. Do one of you girls want to lick and suck it out of me?" Vanessa said very wickedly.

Mabel claimed my sperm. "Me! Lay back and spread those gorgeous legs of yours Vanessa. Do you mind if I dive right in? Your sweet pussy looks so full of his seed, full of his liquid love. I want it. I want to suck it out of your sexy little cunt." Mabel said in a low conspiratorial whisper. Damn it, she even TALKS sexy. I think these girls had tasted each other's pussies already.

"Well, come on then, before the girls throw me down and suck it out themselves. He put a lot of his pearl jam deep in my womb as well. You gonna let us taste it before you swallow it?" Vanessa asked Mabel quietly.

"Absolutely. You want a little taste of his jism?" She asked the girls. She was not expecting their reaction. Both young girls were very, very attentive.

"Oh hell yes Mabel. Don't swallow all of his seed. Share it with us please!" Sheila almost begged her.

"Save some for me too! I love his sperm!" Michelle wanted a taste as well.

"Oh damn Mabel! You're so good at that. You are gonna make me... Ugh! Ugh! Oh fuck yeah... cooming!" Vanessa's quick orgasm took her by surprise. Mabel was very gifted in her superior cunilingual abilities. That girl knows her way around a cunt.

Everyone got a taste of my cum and all the girls ate out Vanessa until she was clean as a whistle and sated from all the lip services. We had to retire to the master bedroom or the neighbors might figure out what was going on. The girls were doing a tournament of rock-paper-scissors to determine who woke me up the next morning with a nice messy blowjob. Michelle won. She was happy as she kissed me goodnight. She hugged me and shoved her nipples into my chest. I guess she had to get to sleep early on so she could give me a nice blowjob wake-up call!

"Two of our friends are coming over tomorrow to meet you. Both girls are very scared of pregnancy, so you know what they both want. You ok with buttfucking my sexy girlfriends, my handsome little stud horse?" Sheila asked me.

"WHAT?" I was open-mouthed with shock and surprise. I took a moment to respond.

"As long as you're still ok with it my dearest. Better make sure we have enough lube, don't you think?" I replied to her sexy little

announcement. She was asking ME to ball her friend's assholes! Sheila is definitely a keeper. I am so happy that she's mine.

Sheila was smiling. "I do love playing with your big bone honey. I know it's very fucked up, but I really love to watch you fuck the shit outa all these really good-looking girls. I get to dive into their sweet pussies and assholes. You don't mind that do you? Is it alright that my girlfriends try out your dick up their cute little behinds? Both girls are very scared of pregnancy. I want to see you fuck their tiny heinies until they squirt in orgasm, ok?" She wasn't really asking me. Hey, I'm a stud horse now. Gotta take care of my sexy girl squad. I can't believe my girlfriend wants to pimp me out to her BFFs, plus both girls are afraid of pregnancy. I think they WANT IT UP THEIR BUTTS! Not that I am complaining. They may change their minds when they see Mr Happy.

"Mind if we join you tomorrow Bart? Sheila?" Vanessa's trio was gonna be here too?! How am I going to survive this? Yikes! I need vitamins, stat! I better eat lots of protein too. Does viagra come in a party size?