All Comments on 'African Discovery'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This...was amazing. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I must say I can tell a lot not only about you but where you from ,from this!

Such a great entry! Gives great insight into what I could do

I wouldn't mind more ,part 2 perhaps

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good - despite the odd slip

It seems you originally wrote this in the first person, and then switched it to the third. That was a wise choice, but you didn't alter the phrasing in every instance - "..Mahlasela knelt over him, supporting herself with one hand, bringing the tip of my cock up to Matti's trembling hole".

Also, it struck me as odd that out of Officer Johannes and Officer Mahlasela, only one of them seems to have a first name - unless 'Mami' is meant to be the latter's name?

Basically, though, this is very good, and I'd love to see a second section.

theredheadboytheredheadboyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your kind feedback. It was actually always written in this perspective; the error you spotted was just that, and missed during the proofreading. I'm very glad you enjoyed it, and I may return to this story after I finish Miss Emma Part III.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow, I wasnt sure at first starting this story but it is one of the best I have read. Great job

mrjack4u56mrjack4u56over 4 years ago
Another great one

I've now read them all... You are now Very high on my Favorite list, and can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the Best 💋💋❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Your writing is so good and so hot!

jane marwoodjane marwood12 months ago

Always a joy to read your work. Reread in this case.

pegmesuzpegmesuz9 months ago

Good story. Great imagination. Would have given it another star if you didn't switch from third person to first person perspective.

With that said, it did arouse a fantasy of mine to have my wife and another woman dominate me. The only thing better than one strong woman is too strong women.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome! She was dominant but not cruel. Hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
900 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...