African Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matti was thankful he was resting on his shoulders, and he would have collapsed completely did the older woman not have a firm grasp of his hips. He'd never know an orgasm so long-lasting, nor so intense. He was vaguely aware of Mahlasela guiding him down to the mattress, rolling him on to his side, her body pressed up behind him, arms around him, spooning, her feeldoe still buried to the hilt in his now gently pulsating bowels. A wave of bliss and exhaustion swept over him and he fell asleep with the warmth of her behind him.

Some hours later he awoke to movement. The room was dark, with only the light of a the pale moon to see by. He had been rolled on to his back, and it took him a moment to realise where he was. A movement towards the base of the bed caught his eye, and he groaned as the silhouette of Officer Mahlasela lowered her head to him, hot breath on his lap as she took him into her mouth. He'd always been lukewarm on fellatio, much preferring to give than receive oral sex, but Mahlasela was not just a natural at pegging. Within moments he was hard, the dark shadow between his legs moving up and down in the silver light, causing a sensation of pleasure from his erect penis. She brought her hands up to his legs, pressing them, and he took her cue, lifting his knees up towards his chest as she sucked and kissed, licked and caressed his throbbing shaft. Then she was moving further down, taking the delicate flesh of his scrotum into her mouth. Then down further still, and Matti's cry split the silent night air as her tongue danced across his anus. He moaned and cried out "Mami!" as she pointed her tongue and pressed it into him.

Then, all of a sudden she lifted her head, and he saw the glint of something metallic in her hand. He groaned, clenching as the silver plug was pressed against him, but his opening was too slick and relaxed, too exposed in his position to resist, as he could only cry out again as his sphincter spread wide around the widest point before the plug was nestled inside of him. Mahlasela pressed it, and vibrations rose up through him, radiating out from his sensitive anus. With a quick movement Mahlasela moved up the bed, straddling the boy, grasping his erection in her hand, and sinking down on to him.

The dominant woman was as wet as he was hard, and she sank down to the hilt, enveloping him, claiming him.

"See how powerless you become, when a woman's body envelopes you? This is why you are submissive whether I am inside you, or you me. The power of the Goddess is too great."

The boy moaned unintelligibly in reply, as Mahlasela began to ride him, rolling, bucking her hips, finding the right angle for them both, lifting herself until just the tip of him rested just within her folds, then driving herself down on to him. One hand cupped her breasts, twisting and teasing her own aching nipples, the other slipped between her slick swollen lips to caress her throbbing clit. When she came, the rippling muscles of her cunt gripped Matti's cock so tightly he too tipped over the edge, crying out and arching up into her, until Mahlasela collapsed on to him, both exchanging kisses between gasps for breath. Again they fell asleep pressed together, this time limbs entangled, sweat glistening in a sheen on their bodies.

The next morning when Matti awoke, Mahlasela was already awake, freshly showered, in a clean uniform, neatly pressed. She made no mention to the events of the night before, simply telling him that he had a short time to get dressed, before she would return him to the station, and after the necessary paperwork had been filled, let him go.

As Matti swung his legs over the bed, sitting up, the base of the plug pressed into him. His face must have told the story, but still Officer Mahlasela didn't alter her expression. She simply told him, again in that short, firm tone, to turn around and get on to all fours. Matti did so, blushing. Even after the enjoyment of the previous evening, and knowing know his desires and how best to satisfy them, he knew he would spend many many more occasions in this position, but he was also certain he would never cease feeling so exposed, so shy. He felt Mahlasela's fingers at the base of the plug, pulling back on it gently, letting it ease back in, then pulling outwards once more, encouraging his body to release the toy. She grunted,

"Spread yourself open boy. Go on, wider, i need to see that hole open."

Matti obeyed, lowering himself on to his shoulders, reaching back and parting his buttocks for her, blushing deeper still. With one more insistent pull he felt his anus stretch almost unbearably wide, before snapping back again as the plug popped out. An overwhelming sense of emptiness overcame him, physically and mentally, and any lingering doubts that he would spend most of his sexual life hereon-in on all fours were dispelled.

He heard Mahlasela walk away, and he gathered his clothes, dressing quickly. He heard the engine of her jeep fire up, and the honk of her horn. Appearing in the doorway of her home, she beckoned to him to hurry, and her took one last look around before stepping out into the rising heat of the African morning. The front passenger door was open, and so this time Matti rode up front. The ride was short, and Mahlasela made little attempt at conversation. She pulled up beside Matti's own vehicle, parked precisely where he had pulled over all those hours ago, and cutting the engine, got out.

Matti followed her to where she stood beside his bakkie, the keys being offered in her open palm.

"You may leave right away. I can finish the remaining paperwork myself. Please watch your speed from now on."

Matti reached out to take the keys, then stood, unable to speak.

"Well, do you have something to say?" she asked, tilting her head, once again capturing that essence of the proud, fierce, African warrior.

"I... I..." he stumbled, "I can't stop thinking about last night. I... I need you. What you did to me, it's... all I want."

For a moment, their was silence, Mahlasela's eyes locked on his, then a smile broke across her features and she stepped close, one hand encircling his waist cupping his bottom, the other cupping between his thighs.

"Drive back to my home. You remember the way? I will go inside and tell Officer Johannes I will be out on patrol today. When I get home I expect to see you undressed, on all fours, with that pretty white bottom spread nice and wide. And when I ease my nice, thick cock into your tight, pink cunt, you're going to call out my name. There is so much I will do to you, so much to teach you about your submissive body, but I'm going to fuck you hard, and deep first. So be ready."

She turned away, a crisp movement, and walked briskly towards the station house. Matti stood open mouthed for a moment, half aware of the full erection already pressing painfully against his shorts. Then turning, fumbling with his keys, eager to get back to the humble abode. He was a long way from home, but this was where he now belonged.