All Comments on 'African Girl Spanked by Scarlett'

by sarahscarlettlondonsmith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Point of the story?

Yes several victorian ladies satisfy themselves that black vulvas are relatively equal to european ones, in that they appear to be constructed similarly for sexual satisfaction purposes, discovering inner vaginas are equally delectable. What is new about that? Black tarts with no choice but satisfy their white mistresses, will obey every command given! Try turning the tables, with a well hung black servant forced to give head in return for group masturbation and you might be approaching eroticism. Barely worth voting on I'm afraid to report, from this lady readers point of view.

perl10perl10over 13 years ago
Good Attempt - No Follow Through

Like chapter 1 (why isn't this labeled chapter two), you have the potential of a great story, but it lacks detail. Take the scene of when Chiku first lifts Victoria's dress. You mention she is wearing pink panties, and the next thing Chiku is sucking her clit. What happened to the panties? Things like this go missing through much of your story.

As for a previous commenter who thinks you should turn the tables, of course that would be the politically correct thing to do, but it would be totally against any understanding of DOM/sub relationships. You are never going to please people like her, so don't try. Be more original. Be non-PC. Develop their relationship as proper DOM/sub's, and with it, you can demonstrate what power slaves have over their masters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racist

This is racist take it down. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thinly Veiled Racism!!!!

The racist undertones within the contents of this piece are appalling to say the least.

The 'oppressor' vs 'slave' narrative do not derive from the 'Dom' or vs 'Sub' culture culture of BDSM. The degrading nature of sexual senerios are offensive and uncouth. Remove it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous