All Comments on 'African Pirates Ch. 03'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

Sad ending.

Poor bastards, they'll be killed eventually anyway. Scott soon after the birth of the kid that isn't his, then his wife and sister in-law when their looks fade or their body's lose their appeal.

Am I odd for having hoped for a rescue and happy ending for the three or just naïve?

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 3 years ago

Loved the Epilogue!

The story was awesome, especially the part where the husband was about to be emasculated, but the epilogue was just amazing! I've been a huge fan forced impregnation, its like having complete control over a woman body, and forcing pregnant sluts to fuck is deliciously evil!

Keep these stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
News flash...

CNN

WASHINGTON D.C. BUREAU.

The White House announced today that at the direction of the Presudent, the State Department will be increasing foreign aid to the factions led by General Barak Azik, leader of the western area of Somalia.

"We want to recognize his efforts at bringing peace and stability to the region. Also he is a leader in bringing black and white residents of the area together for mutual benefit", President Biden said in a White House ceremony....

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

This is great I hope you keep it going

Don’t let anyone tell you that it’s to dark we all have a dark side and it’s though fantasy that we let it out play in a safe way and if people don’t Acknowledge they have a dark side they have a problem

Et2bruttusEt2bruttusalmost 3 years ago

@Creeperclaw Yeah, I'm kind of a stickler for happy endings with these stories, even if there's a long, rough rode to get to that point (maybe Scott and the two women getting free even after the forced impregnation and a year or so spent in the harem). At the very least, maybe an alternative happy ending in addition to a bad one, though I recognize that that is a lot to ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amy and Jennifer gave birth to two healthy coal black baby boys for General Azik. Both girls were each assigned a black nurse who taught them how to take care of their sons as if they were their white sons. The black nurses were not fooled by the sisters inner racism as they were spanked until they willingly let them suck on engorged nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just wish I could be taken by a massive cock like Azik's and made to eat out the two women at the same time. Having the sisters take part in an lesbian encounter while being fucked by their new master would be so hot.

beta_sissybeta_sissyover 2 years ago

Very hot and erotic, even if the reality of it would be anything but. Hope we get to read more of this soon. Wonders if the husband will be feminized to humiliate him whilst he works as a slave maid for his owners?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of your best stories. Love it

TapperRobTapperRobover 1 year ago

It’s well know Somalis have massive cocks

Love the story

abermainabermainover 1 year ago

I think it was a great story , had me on the verge of cumming right throughout the story . would have liked to se the babies born

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Delta Force and Navy Seals jumped via HALO out of C-130Js, landed on both the encampment and the captured ship, killed all of the insurgents and both brother Generals. All of the hostages were saved as three C-17s landed safely on short runways to carry everybody home.

President Biden savored the second successful rescue of Americans held hostage in Somalia after a very successful and daring raid by three borrowed B-21s from Edwards AFB TEST PILOT SCHOOL which killed Vladimir Putin in a very precise nuclear attack on Moscow which eliminated the entire hierarchy of the Russian military and resulted in no counterattack from the decapitated Russian military on the USA soil.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Scott needs to be fucked and forced to suck cocks while his wife and her sister watch during the last month of their pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES