All Comments on 'African Studies 101 Pt. 02'

by NightPorter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Digger66Digger66over 2 years ago

Great story! I would love to hear more about Emily's experiences. Please write more & go into more detail about wider race-relations on campus

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like not sexualizing and mocking blm is an incredibly low bar for someone to fail to clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist shit meets pure mythology of the nonexistent BBC. Awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome again. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

White people officially hit a new low by not even being able to write erotica without being incredibly racist, gg

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story! Can’t wait for the next part. Would love to read about the other ladies in class’ experiences but it’s going great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't tell if this is parody or not, but nevertheless agree with the below posters that interactions between White people and blacks should not be sexualized.

NightPorterNightPorterover 2 years agoAuthor

Buddy, I’m many things but I’m not stupid. 3 anonymous negative comments within 4 minutes is the same person. An anonymous negative comment the next day saying they agree with the “below posters” is the same person. I’m flattered that I have a troll but find something better to do.

NightPorterNightPorterover 2 years agoAuthor

Next chapter is done. Expect it probably sometime next week.

King40King40over 2 years ago

Hot story

Love the slow conversion of the hottie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ashley's conversion to BBC will lead her to further affairs with the black quarterback who will pass her to his halfbacks and wide receivers for further sampling of her stretched wide count as she worries about managing things with her boyfriend and the quarterback's teammates. Least of her worries will be her being impregnated and not knowing whether it was from her boyfriend or whomever among the football players.

Lastly, Ashley will be concerned by about maintaining her high grades in order to get her grandmother to pay for the next semester as her teacher Sara will be after her to maintain her race equity to black people even though the six week course is over and cements this with the black quarterback who will introduce her to his black girlfriend with a Cheshire cat grin at the chance of domesticating Ashley into doing her and her boyfriend's homework while washing their clothes, cleaning their condo as well as doing her own homework according to her Mistress's high standards to meet under pain of an ass reddening spanking.

Result a burned out Amy from being so overworked with her slightly lower grades pissing off her grandmother!

usernamenotworthyusernamenotworthyover 2 years ago

This story reads like what every husband wants for his hotwife.....very excited for the next chapter.

Sheryl22Sheryl22over 2 years ago

This is a very erotic story. I would suggest a little more interaction now between all the women in the class. I am suggesting a supportive subplot. All these women are on the same path and would talk, tease and support each other in their growing comfort and acceptance of the new societal enlightenment that is happening all around them.

Please continue with Ashley's blossoming personal awareness. I soo am looking forward to her being accepted into the graduate African Studies program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy story. It would be great to read more about Rebecca, Emily, and especially Kim.

ShinyMagpieShinyMagpieover 2 years ago

This is a masterpiece so far. Please take your time with this. Love the careful build up and how she's slowly changing - makes it all feel more realistic. Hopefully she bounces back and forth between having some second thoughts and worries. Either way, keep doing what you're doing.

sarahyoung23sarahyoung23over 2 years ago

I'm interested what blowbang video Ashley was watching?

billie-asubbillie-asubover 2 years ago

I just wish my University had had a course like this. I would have been a star student. I also agree with Sherry22 that it would be good to bring in subplots with the other girls, their feelings as they make the journey to their destiny as Black Cock Whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job so far! Definitely agree with others to keep the pace of the story relatively slow to really get the juice out of the idea.

One of my favorite elements of this genre is the juxtaposition of a big, strong, confident, sexually powerful black man with lesser men who "can't compete," with women obviously desiring to be with the black men. You've touched on this sort of "natural selection" element, and I also thought the part of the lesson where the teacher encourages white women to dress provocatively/aim to look good for black men (because the black men deserve it for what they bring to the table) was a clever idea that finds a way to make such a hyperbolic genre feel more believable and thus engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a very long time. Look forward to more.

LPCreamLPCreamover 2 years ago

Fantastic, well done and thanks for sharing it.

(I wish I could write as well as this.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

woo great part 2, you have to keep going please.

really like how you drive the story

Vark_DriverVark_Driverover 2 years ago

Nine job. More like this, please

karl4sexkarl4sexover 2 years ago

Really great story! Really love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations on a well crafted story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story...

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! More please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U never got into the sex, dam if the white girls or married women are going to get fuck and such, then, then start barebacking these white girls and married women, fuck them let's hear them sucking and swallowing cum, I want to hear the women begging the BBC men to fill there married white shaved pussys full of of thick white cum, and saying knock me up black man, give me that 11" black cocktail and put your black baby inside my womb, I want black cum in my cervix and womb every single time I'm fucked by a black big cock black man! I want to see black men putting baby's inside every single white wife, cheerleader, single white and married women that these black men can knock up in these stories, please these white married husband's love to see or hear about their white wife or wives getting knocked by Hugh (bbc) guys 10" to 13" thick long black cock, these are the most popular (international stories men want to read about), fathers knocking up their own sexy daughters,step/mom and step/sons knocking up their own mothers and step/moms, son's knocking up their own mothers( big cock sons), wives and mothers getting gangbanged and impregnated by black gangbusters, mothers and wives getting impregnated by house robbers, and other impregnation acts.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Again, wordy for me but well written and sexy story line. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series. It’s obviously fiction, like everything else, but it plays on fears, tensions and trends so well. Something for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightPorter@NightPorter
Welcome I'm just a boring guy writing some weird fantasy stories as a safe and anonymous outlet for my weirder kinks. Many of my stories are tongue in cheek, bordering on parody and shouldn't be taken too seriously by anyone. All of my characters are over 18. I do not endor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES