African Studies 101 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered herself to her knees as Winston's legs naturally parted for her. Her hands ran over the material of his jeans once again, briefly stroking the shaft under the material before coyly playing with his belt buckle.

"Do you have something for me?" She said hungerly.

Winston nodded eagerly. She leaned down and kissed the front of her pants without breaking eye contact. Her fingers undid the clasp on his belt.

Ashley playfully bit the bulge in his pants between her teeth as she pulled the zipper down. Winston helped her lower his pants to the floor.

The outline of his cock was much more pronounced now that his pants were out of the way. She sucked on it through the thin cotton material. She left a wet spot on his boxers. Winston's cock strained against the material, dying to get out.

"This little guy looks like he wants to come out and play. Can I play with him, Winston?"

Holy fuck, Winston thought. All he could manage was a nod.

Ashley ran her hand up his leg and into his shorts. She grasped the shaft with her bare hand for the first time.

"Oh, maybe not so little after all. Let's ditch those boxers so we can get better acquainted."

"Um."

She slowly jerked the shaft as she bit down on his waistband with her teeth and played with it. She pulled it away from his body before allowing it to snap back.

"Ok." Winston said simply. Too in shock to come up with anything else.

Winston's boxer shorts soon joined his pants in a pile by the door. Ashley was now face to face with the object of her desire, a beautiful black cock. In fact, it looked a lot similar to Professor Johnson's cock now that she through about it. Not quite as long as others she had and not quite as thick as others but very respectable for a black man. Certainly much bigger than Josh's dick.

She gripped the base of the black shaft with one hand, while the other hand fondled two of the biggest balls she had ever seen. Ashley began by running her soft lips lightly up the whole length of his shaft from base to tip. Winston's skin tingled from her hot breath

The first pearls of precum came out of the tip. It dribbled down his vertical shaft and began to wet Ashley's hand. She had never seen so much precum. She swore that Winston was going to let out more precum then Josh let out when he came for real. She couldn't look away. Those balls are really going to fill me up, she thought.

Ashley smiled, "what a beautiful cock."

She kissed the tip and tasted his precum. Winston felt Ashley's wet lips for the first time. Just a chaste kiss on the head and a swipe of her tongue to lick up the flood of precum. Both of them were unaware that this made the second generation of black cock that she had sucked in one day.

"Tell me what you want Winston." Ashley demanded.

"I want you...to suck." He practically gasped the words out.

"You want this white slut to suck your Big Black Cock?"

"I would never call you that." He breathed heavily.

"Oh, but that's what I am Winston. I'm a huge white slut for Big Black Cock."

"Still...."

"Say it Winston or we can stop right here. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Suck my..." Winston started.

"Suck my what, Winston?" Ashley asked coyly.

"My Black Cock...." She leaned in and gave the shaft another kiss of encouragement, teasing out the words from the overwhelmed nerd.

"You...." Ashley continued his sentence.

"Suck my Black Cock you white slut." He blabbed out all at once.

"Yes sir." She smiled.

Winston's head fell back in pleasure as Ashley expertly worked his black meat into her mouth. He could feel the undulations of her tongue on his shaft, the heavy suction as she didn't so much as take his cock into her mouth as she sucked it in with pure suction.

"Holy fuck."

She bobbed her head in his lap for several minutes. Pausing only to run her velvety tongue up the shaft or slap his meat against her cheek. She was putting on a show, a feast for the eyes as much as it was a simple blowjob. Her hands were never idle, running up and down his thighs or kneading his balls with her palms.

She started to practice her deep throat, pushing more and of his shaft into her mouth. When his cock head reached the back of her throat, she swallowed and forced it down her throat. She took more and more with every attempt. When her nose was finally buried in his public hair, she made eye contact with him and winked. She stayed down as long as she could, forcing her head forward before finally coming off his cock completely with a gasp. A string of saliva still connected the tip of his cock to her lips.

"Fuck me." Winston breathed.

She sucked in great breaths of air causing her chest to rise and fall. She squeezed the engorged shaft with her fingers. "So soon?"

"Well, it's not fair that you've still got your shorts on." His confidence was rising or maybe he just didn't give a shit anymore.

Ashley laughed and stood up. Turning around, she tousled her blond hair and made a show of turning around and presenting her backside to him. "That's true."

Man, she has a nice ass, Winston thought. It was heart shaped and bigger than your average white girl had any right to have.

She took a step away and slowly bent at the waist while pulling the shorts over her perfect bubble butt and then down her shapely legs. When the tiny shorts were pooled at her feet, Ashley spun around and kicked the shorts at Winston.

The boy shorts landed on his face and Winston briefly smelled Ashley's arousal for him. He frantically grasped at the shorts that were covering his eyes and managed to pull them away from his eyes just in time to see Ashley crawl onto the bed. He saw her pussy lids for the first time as she crawled away from him and confirmed that she was shaved just like she'd said she was.

Ashley felt a small pang of doubt as she laid down on her dorm bed. It wasn't a marital bed by any means, but still, the only man she had ever shared it with was Josh on a weekend visit. Her melancholy only lasted a moment as Sara's shake worked its magic on her. She wanted it. The effects of the shake were just smoothing out her worries. She lowered herself to her stomach before rolling over onto her back. She made eye contact with Winston as she lewdly spread her legs in invitation. Feet down on the bed, knees up.

"Won't you come join me on the bed Winston. I'm feeling lonely."

He was out of his chair in an instant, eagerly climbing on the bed. His massive black cock swung between his legs as he climbed between her legs. Ashley laughed at his excitement. He was like an over excited puppy. This cock ended up resting on Ashley tummy as she pulled him down for another kiss, their tongues exploring each other's mouths now. All pretext of hesitation were swept away on a wave of lust and desire. His weight settled on her and pushed his cock into her skin. Ashley could feel the outline and got a feel for how far it extended up her body and was reminded just how deep he would reach inside of her.

"I'm feeling horny Winston. Would you like to have sex with me?"

"I'd love to."

Winston was obviously inexperience. This black cock missed her entrance not once but three times, rubbing up against his clit and teasing her mercilessly. They kissed again as Ashley felt for the erection to give him a hand. She rubbed the head along her wet slit before lining him up with her tunnel. God she was so wet for him. She really was a slut for black cock now.

Ashley left his shaft in Winston's capable hands, poised at the entrance to her womanhood. He hesitated for only a moment. She could see it in eyes as his lust for her finally overcame his trepidation. She moaned as she felt the wight of his body begin to push his dark manhood into her welcoming embrace.

It was a little easier this time. She wasn't quite as tight as with Jean Claude or maybe her body was just more inviting. She was certainly wet enough to welcome another black man into her tight white pussy. Winston's sizable black cock slowly slid into the warm velvet grasp of her pink peddles and Ashley threw her head back in a gasp.

"Fuck. You have no idea how much I want you." She breathed. Or any black cock for that manner.

Ashley linked her ankles behind Winston's back and drew him even deeper inside of her. A feeling of completion settled over her. Her longing of the last two days was released with a purr of pleasure. She felt his wight finally settle on top of her, their privates locked in a union of racial matrimony and just reparations. She reached up grabbed the sides of Winston's face. Their lips were suddenly locked in passionate kiss, tongues exploring each other as their privates linked them as one.

"Are you OK?" Winston asked.

There was a gentleness in Winston that Ashley found endearing. A kindness that felt familiar yet totally different. This feels right, she thought.

"Yes. I'm fine. How is it?"

"You feel incredible." He beamed at her. Good, she thought, he seems to be happy with me.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying my body. You seem like such an anxious person. Let me sooth your worries away with my body." Ashley said.

"You want me to take it slow?" Winston asked.

So sweet, she thought. "No. Fuck me, Winston. Take me how you want me. You deserve this."

Ashley kept her wrists linked around his neck and her ankles crossed around his hips as Winston began to fuck her. He was tender with her anyway, taking his time working his black cock up to speed.

"You're fucking me so good!" She said between slapping sound of their bodies coming together. She complimented the nerdy teen. Winston felt his confidence swell at Ashley words of encouragement. She thought he had on such a cute look of pleasure on his face. Mouth slightly open, glasses bouncing ever so slightly with every thrust.

He continued to fuck her until they both tipped over the edge and came together. Ashley had a toe-curling orgasm that was far more intimate than she was expecting, where Winston still couldn't come to terms with the fact that he was in bed with such a beautiful woman. He can a frightening amount of sperm into her womb. Ashley could feel it running onto the bed under them. When they both came down from their high, they laughed and kiss long and deep again. He reached down and captured one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking the hard nub of her nipple.

"Wow." He said.

"Wow is right. That's a lot of cum." Ashley commented.

"Sorry, do you have another set of sheets?"

Ashley laughed at his awkward concern. "That's alright, your seed is right where it belongs. In me. Did you enjoy yourself."

"You're amazing." He said in awe.

"You're not so bad yourself, mister. I would ask if you're done but I can already feel this guy hardening again."

It was true. Winston's black cock, still tucked inside of Ashley's pussy was already hardening again although it had never really gone soft in the first place. Even half hard it filled her more than any white boy could. Not that she expected him to be done after one go. He was too young and black to be done already.

"With a beautiful woman like you I'll be ready to go again in no time."

Ashley laughed. "Switch with me then. Let me ride you."

Ashley straddled him once Winston had taken her place on the bed. She quickly lined him up with her sex again and braced herself for what was coming. Once the head was in, gravity did all the world. The unforgiving natural force conspiring to once again to fill her white pussy with black cock. His cock, well lubricated from their previous fucking slid back into her without much fuss. Her mouth opened as she felt herself fall until she sat in his lap, his entire cock buried inside her.

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever loosen up enough for that not to feel mind blowing."

She raised herself up several inches and let gravity and her own body weight slowly thrust Winston's cock into her womb again. She did it again only faster, until she got into a rhythm. She bounced on the big black cock like a good little snow bunny, her blond hair flying behind her. Winston laid back with his hands behind his back and just watched.

"You're. Making. Me. Do. All. The. Work." She grunted with each bounce of her lily-white ass. She laughed and leaned forward, capturing his lips in a kiss. She stayed parallel to his body and started to work his cock from a different angle. Ashley's nipples rubbed up against his chest as she moved herself along his body, sending shivers of pleasure through her nipples and down her spine.

When she started to tire, Winston grabbed a handful of her white ass with each hand and started to piston his cock into her from below. All she could was put her hands on his chest and take it. Neither of them noticed movement behind them. Ashley jumped with panic when she felt a second set of hands on her hips.

"Easy girl. Just thought I'd join the party. Ashley looked behind her just as Winston moved to look past her. The extra stimulation caused Ashley's eyes to roll into the back of her head as she gasped. Tyrel Jr. was already feeling up Ashley rear while he wiggled out of his jeans.

"Junior?" Ashley said at the same time that Winston said. "Tyrel?"

"The one the only." Not only had they not heard him come in but he was already almost naked and climbing onto the bed. Ashley looked hesitantly at the erect black cock swinging between his legs.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ashley was nervous. This was only her second black cock and here Tyrel was expecting to be her third.

"Just came to get what you owe me. You sent me home with blue balls little girl, remember?."

"Wait," she said defensively, "fuck you, I sucked your sock and swallowed your cum."

"Yeah," he said cheerily, "and now I'm going to check off another one of your holes. Da white ass. It's the black cock bingo."

"Hey man, wait your turn. You can have her after I'm done." Winston said.

"Winston, not helping." She hissed.

Tyrel completely ignored Ashley and addressed Winston. "Nah, this one's a freak. She wants the two for one special even if she says she don't."

"Oh no I don't. I'm not that experienced yet. That thing would rip me apart." Ashley tried to sound reasonable. "Winston's right, you can fuck me when he's done." That seemed fair, Ashley thought.

"Nah, you'll be fine and there's no time like the present." Tyrel said.

Tyrel pushed her head forward into Winston's chest, causing her ass to spread out further. He steadied her hips with his hands. Ashley felt his cock head brush up against her rose bud and she had an immediate reaction.

"No fucking way! Backdoor is off limits."

Like before, Tyrel Jr ignored her and spat on her cock head for lubrication. He pushed his head against the opening and Ashley inhaled deeply.

"OW! That hurts you dick." She yelled.

She put her hands on Winston's chest and tried to push herself off, away from the pain. Winston's cock pulled a few inches out of her as she tried to pull herself off of him. Tyrel grabbed one of her arms in his vice like grips and held it suspended away from her. Winston surprised Ashley by doing the same with her other hand. He held one of her wrists with one hand and put his other hand on Ashley's hip to steady her. She slipped back down in shaft until he was all the way inside of her again. His roommate put his other hand on Ashley's shoulder to give himself leverage.

"FUCKERS!" He pushed again and Ashley screamed in pain. "Nightstand, nightstand!"

The two men made eye contact over her shoulder and Tyrel shrugged. Winston reached over and pulled open the battered drawer of her goodwill bought, college nightstand. Inside was Ashley's vibrator, a huge black dildo, a magazine with an interracial theme and finally a bottle of lube. He laughed at the contents of the drawer and passed Tyrel the bottle of lube. Tyrel laughed too; he wasn't sure if he had ever seen such a huge BBC slut in his life. He used it to lube up his swollen cock. He used his cock head to apply lubricant to Ashley's asshole. He pushed again and this time the resistance gave way and the head moved passed the ring of her sphincter. Ashley gasped from the pain.

"Are you OK, Ashley?" Winston asked.

So sweet, she thought hazily. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just go slow."

"There you go. See she likes it, you're about to have a religious experience slut. Now put your hands on the headboard and fucking keep them there." Tyrell commanded.

"OK." Ashley said.

Ashley submissively followed the instructions of her black lovers. She gripped her wooden headboard for all it was worth and steeled herself for what was coming. Despite her sudden fear at being fucked in the ass by Tyrel's monster, surrendering her twin holes to the men seemed right. Just like with Jean Claude, she did kind of feel bad about not fucking Tyrel when he and his friend and wanted her in the laundry room. She understood now that they had a right to use her white pussy. Tyrel put his hands on her hips and thrust forward. Several inches disappeared into her orifice. There was pain, so much of pain, but it was dissipating now. Replaced with a pleasure that she had never experience before. She was an anal virgin. Not even Josh had fucked her back there.

"God! I'm so full." Ashley said.

"You know you want it. You're going to be a good whore and take this dick, right?" Tyrel asked.

Winston could see the sheen of sweat on her face. The pinched, pained expression on her face. But he could also see other things displayed on her pretty white face. Lust. She was practically panting with excitement and depth of her eyes her could see a kind of submissive acceptance.

"Yes." She breathed.

"Then take it." Tyrel barked.

Her body was getting used to the invader in her ass and starting to respond. He pulled back and thrusted a few more inches inside of her. That fragile balancing act of pleasure and pain tilted towards pleasure and Ashley moaned. Seeing that Ashley was OK, Winston joined in and started to fuck her pussy again with slow thrusts. The two men had their way with her holes. With Winston already fucking her and Tyrel fighting to bury his cock in her stomach. All Ashley could do was grip the headboard and hold on for dear life.

"Fuck! You're both so big." She screamed.

Was this agony or ecstasy? Ashley couldn't tell but she stopped fighting and lost herself in what she was feeling, balanced on the knife edge of conflicting sensations and emotions.

"That's it, white bitch. Don't fight it. This ass now belongs to black men too." Tyrel said.

"It does." She said.

With one last push Tyrel bottomed out in her ass. She now had two black cocks inside of her and was filled to the brim with black cock. Ashley had never felt so full. She didn't think it was possible to take so much cock at once.

"Fuck, you could have asked." She said breathing hard.

Tyrel slapped Ashley's ass hard, causing her muscles to spasm around their shafts.

"That's what happens when you tease a black man. Next time remember that when you tell me no." Tyrel said.

"I get it. I'm sorry." She pleaded.

He slapped her ass again. "Good now hold on tight. We going to use your holes for the only thing they're worth. Pleasuring black cock. Isn't that right Winston?

"That's right." He said calmly. "You know you want it."

"Yes. I do. Fuck me." Ashley said.

Winston was actually already fucking her; all be it slowly. Feeling the insides of Ashley's pussy as she struggled to take Tyrel's cock had been a treat. Her muscles had flexed and pulsated around his cock as if her tunnel was trying to milk his cock of cum. He now needed to fuck her again.

He scooted down the bed slightly to win himself some room on the crowded bed and then used his hips to start thrusting faster. Tyrel held her hips in a vise like grip and started to thrust forward. He wasn't gentle about it and the delicate balancing act of pleasure and pain momentarily tipped back over to pain until another wave of pleasure hit her. He started to really fuck her ass now. It was a good thing she didn't have to do anything. It was all Ashley could do just to grip the headboard and hold on as the two black men used her holes for all they were worth.