African Studies 101 Pt. 05

Story Info
Ashley discovers the cost of an A.
16.7k words
4.71
34.9k
60

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make reference to Cockhole's wonderful "Helping the Elderly," series during the first half of this chapter. Hopefully she'll return to continue her series at some point.

-Nightporter.

**Week 6**

Ashley was in a melancholy mood as she walked into class the next week.

Overwhelming guilt weighed down on her shoulders for cheating on Josh and it had been cheating. Despite all of Sara's teachings, Ashley was a good Christian girl and for good Christian girls there are rules. Putting another man's cock in your pussy and having him cum in your womb counted as cheating. That's just the way it was.

Thank God she was on the pill. THAT would have made for a fun phone call home. She was so distressed; she was fairly certain she hadn't done well on her calculus test earlier in the week. The possibility of failing one of her classes just added to the worries on her shoulders. While she wasn't poor, she wasn't one of those rich kids either. Ashley was a rural Southern girl, through and through. She needed to keep her financial aid if she wanted to graduate.

As she walked in, Jean Claude caught her eye and smiled at her. Ashley couldn't help herself. Her lips pushed up in a giddy little smile that only a horny school girl could make. She waved back and turned towards her seat. Her smile almost immediately slipped as the moment pasted and her guilt washed over her again.

The problem was, she couldn't bring herself to say that she regretted the sex because she didn't. Jean Claude had been so happy with her and seemed so at ease from his troubles afterwards. Plus black cock had been mind-blowingly pleasurable. Like, the best. She was just having difficulty coming to terms with cheating on Josh and having the best fucking of her life while doing it.

Her cheeks colored at the memory. She glanced up the rows of seats to see if Jean Claude was still looking at her and then immediately chastised herself for doing it. Jean Claude was now deep in conversation with the man next to him. Ashley looked at the ground. With turmoil in her heart and slumped shoulders, she walked to her seat.

Unbeknownst to her, Sara was looking intently at her as she did.

Kim was looking at her cell phone and laughing when Ashley sat down. The small Asian girl was practically glowing as she typed a message back.

"Well, I know one girl who got some black cock last night. Study session go well?" Rebecca commented.

"Well, the African exchange student I'm teaching is doing very well in his classes, I'll have you know. I was just sending him a few pictures." Kim said with pride in her voice.

"Snapchat?" Ashley asked distractedly.

"God no. Those pictures auto delete. I want him to be looking at me days from now." Kim said.

"You sext him? Do you send him lots of pictures?" Ashley asked.

"Well, it's important for class that I provide the proper motivation for his studies. I'm a very goal-oriented tutor." Kim said with a smile.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure you're providing plenty of motivation for his school work. What doe he get if he gets an A?" Rebecca asked.

Kim blushed hard and covered her face with her hands before answering. "My ass."

Rebecca's eyes widened and then she burst out laughing. Ashley joined in a second later as Kim just sat there and blushed.

"Fuck, part of me is excited at the prospect and other part of me wants him to get a B. He's huge. That thing is going to rip me apart." Kim said.

"Sounds like good motivation to me girl. Go talk to Tikka at the Black Spade Boutique. I know they have a nice set of trainer butt plugs for sale." Rebecca said.

"Oh, you do, do you?" Kim asked.

Rebecca just smiled. "What can I say. The black boys love a little back door fun and I've got the assets for it." She slapped her own ass with meaty smack and the girls all laughed like the horny little school girls they were.

"And what about you?" Rebecca winked at Ashley. "I saw you going into Sara's office after class and then that hot Haitian guy going in after. I know you got quite a few inches of black cock yourself."

"I'm sure the whole campus could hear you screaming. You have to tell us everything." Kim said.

Ashley had stayed mostly quiet during their exchange but now answered her question with a conflicted response. "Yeah." Ashley said.

"You didn't like it?" Kim asked incredulously, her eyebrows raised.

"NO! It's not that! It was....it was amazing. Mind blowing even. It's just...." She trailed off.

A look of understanding passed over Kim and Rebecca's faces after a moment. Their eyes shifted to look at each other as unspoken words passed between them.

"Josh?" Rebecca asked quietly.

Ashley nodded.

"You have a boyfriend and you're worried how he's going to react if he finds out." Kim finished her sentence for her, a suddenly serious expression on her face.

"When he finds out." Rebecca said. "Our faces are plastered on the walls of half the black men on campus. He's going to find out."

"Rebecca!!" Kim said.

"What? It's true. Lying to her isn't going to help the situation." Rebecca says

"She's right. He's going to find out and when he does, I don't want to lose him. Josh and I are soulmates." Ashley said.

"If he finds out, we'll help you through it." Rebecca said.

"When he finds out. My luck isn't going to last forever and when I slip up, I don't want it to end our relationship." Ashley said.

"Then we'll just have to figure out a way to make him understand." Rebecca said.

"Yes." Kim nodded in agreement. "You know we're here for you."

"Thanks guys. You're the best." Ashley said.

It said something about Sara's course that none of the girls mentioned refraining from having sex with black men. That was a given. Their socialization in Sara's new racial paradigm shift had gone too far to turn back now. They were all good racial justice warriors now. Proper white allies every single one of them. The sex was going to happen. Ashley just needed to make Josh understand his role their new relationship. Ashley just needed to find a way to make it work, somehow. Sara had been discreetly listening to their conversation and when it seemed to have gotten to a stopping point, she stood up and addressed the class.

"Welcome back everyone. There will be no lecture today. Just a short class discussion before we break to discuss the optional final with the ladies." Sara said.

With caused murmurs throughout the class. Ashley heard the word, "optional," sprinkled throughout the voices in the room.

"You've all come a long way in your personal journeys and it's been my great pleasure to watch you all grow. Seeing as this is our last day of class, I wanted to circle back on the core themes of the course before we go over the final exam. Ashley dear, how would you summarize the intent of this course?"

Ashley stood. "Um...The intent of the course is to acknowledge the sins of the past and our culpability in historical injustices. That by understanding our own roles in what has happened we can begin opening our hearts and prove that we're selfless and trustworthy enough to make amends. That through interracial reparations we can help ease the pain of injustice and build bonds of friendship between the races."

"Well put. Kim, why are you all dressed the way you are? Isn't it weird?" Sara asked.

"Wishing to display your body for handsome black men is perfectly natural. The fact that we want to speaks to the special bond between black men and white women. Covering up would be weird. Our clothing should attract the black male gaze and show are willingness to engage in interracial sexual reparations." Kim said.

Sara's nodded her head and again scanned the row of women in front of her. "And Rebecca what's the best way to accomplish interracial reparations?"

Rebecca stood up and gave a much blunter and to the point answer. She stood up, faced the class and threw up her fist. "With spread legs and an open mouth for the good of the cause." She made eye contact with several of the men as she spoke and squeezed her massive breasts with her hands to emphasize the point.

There were cheers from the back of the class as Sara smiled at the response. "Excellent. Close your mouths and listen when it is appropriate and open your pretty little mouths when it is fitting. Emily, who should take priority when it comes to our responsibilities to black men?"

Emily seemed more timid than the bombastic older woman from the beginning of the course. "The cause should always come first, even over our own spouses. We have responsibilities and black men have needs, our significant others need to understand that."

That answer hit Ashley right in her heart.

"You would certainly know a lot about that, wouldn't you dear?" Sara asked not without kindness in her voice.

"Yes." The older woman said blushing.

"Would anyone like to add anything else?"

The Latina girl, Lily raised her hand until Sara called on her. "Just that we can all use our personal talents to serve black men in our own way and have the best fucking sex of our lives in the process."

Sara practically glowed as the girls giggled in response and the boys cheered.

"Good, I'm glad to see you've all taken this course to heart. See I told you it would be quick. Let's break here so the girls and I can discuss the final exam." After the boys had all shuffled out, Sara sat on her desk and looked at them.

"The good news is the final is optional but it is recommended. Most of you are passing and if you choose not to take the final then your current grade will stand as is.

"What exactly are our current grades, Sara?" Kim asked. The young Korean girl was always the diligent student.

"Now where would the fun be in telling you that. Besides, this is a personal journey, if you feel that you need more work than you need more work. And if you don't feel you need more work....well I guess you'll find out if I agree with you or not."

"So, we need to take the final if we think we need to take the final?" One of the girls asked.

"The one weaknesses of this course is how focused it is on what I want you to do. I have been directing you in your journey all semester. Telling you what to do and when. The final exam is going to be about what you want to do. It's a free activity."

Rebecca put up her hand. "So, we can do whatever then?"

"As long as it relates to the core themes of the course, yes. The theme of the final is student initiative and free will. I expect passionate bold action that showcases your willingness to provide interracial sexual reparations to the needy black men on campus. Take everything that you've learned and go out and do something to show that you are a good little white ally. Take pictures and videos and text them to me. Be prepared to answer questions."

The girls stayed silent pondering this. "Questions?" Sara asked. "Good. I want you all to remember one thing. It's not enough not to be racist, you must be actively non-racist. Doing nothing maintains that status quo. A good white ally must go out into the world and challenge social norms and systems of oppression."

"By fucking black men." One of them giggled.

"Lots of them." Another said.

Sara's eyes practically sparkled at the notion. "Now get up you little sluts. You all have work to do. Run along now."

Everyone got up and moved to leave. Ashley grabbed her bag and moved to join them.

"Ashley why don't you stay after class. I have some things to talk to you about."

Ashley hung back until everyone else had left and then she followed Sara back to her office. Her eyes lingered on the spot where she had been black fucked the week prior. The memory stirred up a mixture of lust and shame. She sat down in front of Sara's desk and was met with the intense penetrating glare of her professor looking her over.

"You look pale, dear. Here why don't I whip you up a protein shake to make you feel better." Sara said.

"I don't thi--."

"Nonsense, I know exactly what you need to pep you up. Just have a seat on the couch."

The view from the couch didn't allow Ashley to see what Sara was doing. She sat diligently on the couch as Sara pulled out an electric hand mixer and a large glass out of a cabinet. She walked over to the mini fridge behind her desk and pulled out a carton of almond milk and a few small containers of fruit. She also grabbed the vial of Jean Claude's magic infused cum from the previous. In went the milk, the fruit and a scoop of strawberry protein powder. The thick strands of cum when in next. A vial of green liquid was pulled down from the shelf above her alter. Four careful drops were added to the mix before she looked satisfied. Sara then mixed the shake much longer than she needed to, using the sound of the mixer to cover the words of power she was reciting as she mixed. She walked back over to Ashley with a smile.

"Here you are Ashley, drink up."

Ashley wrapped her lips around the girth of the straw and sucked. Her taste buds came to life as her eyes widened. She lengthened her sip and tried to nail down the flavor. She could taste the fruit but also something else that tasted strangely familiar yet she couldn't quite nail it down further, other to say that it tasted vaguely chocolatey. Whatever it was, it was delicious.

"This is really good. It's so creamy." Ashley exclaimed.

"Family recipe of a sort. Make sure you finish it. I know it will make you feel better." Sara smiled to herself as her pupil sucked on the straw and filled her belly with cream.

Ashley felt her melancholy mood swept away on a tide of good feelings. She felt alright for the first time in days. Looking past Sara, she eyed the fertility statue on her desk. Her eyes fixated on the wooden cock which only served to remind her of the real thing. Suddenly that good feeling seemed to shoot down her spine and straight to her clit. Ashley gasped in arousal.

"Feeling better?" Sara asked.

"Ohh, yeah. So much better." She said, her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Praise Damballah and his dark gifts." Sara spoke under her breath.

"What?" Ashley asked as she opened her eyes.

Sara ignored her and continued as if Ashley hadn't spoken. "Ashley dear, off the record, take the final exam. It's what you need."

"I'm not passing?" Ashley asked alarmed.

"I can't tell you that but that's also not what I'm talking about. Take the final exam, it will help you feel better. Trust me."

"Ok." Ashley said agreeably. She was starting to feel good. She was feeling a pleasant warmly growing in her belly. In that moment she would likely agree to anything. "What do you mean, it's what I need?"

Sara laughed. "You've found yourself at a black only pool. You've dipped your toe into the water but you're unsure if you should dive in. You're hesitating."

"Well it's just that..."

"Your boyfriend. Josh, is it?" Sara asked.

Ashley nodded.

"Now don't you go worrying about him. I'd like to think that I'm not just your professor but I'm becoming your friend." Sara gave her a mischievous smile. "After all professor and student don't usually share a black cock."

Ashley gave Sara her first real smile of the day, an identical mischievous smile plastered on her face at the memory of what they had done.

"I need you to trust me, Ashley. You're not going to lose your boyfriend. When the time comes, I'll help you navigate those waters. Make him understand the new you. OK?"

"OK." Ashley said nodding her head.

"Because I think you're ready for the next step. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, I mean... I think I am." Ashley said.

"You're overthinking it. God knows there's nothing worse than a white girl thinking too hard. You just need to go with it. Take the final. Let me worry about what comes after. I promise it will be OK."

Ashley thought for a moment before coming up with her answer. Fuck it, she thought, I've already cheated on Josh once. What was one more time really, if it was the price for getting an A.

"I'll take the final." She said.

"Good. Just remember to be proactive about it and remember this has to come from within you. I'll be very disappointed if you just repeat one of the class assignments for the final. Be creative and don't forget the most important thing from this course."

Ashley thought for a moment. "Black men come first. This is about their benefit not mine."

Sara smiled. "Ashley, I'm proud of you. It's been my delight to see the compassionate young woman you're becoming. I know you won't let me down."

Ashley bit her lip, feeling conflicted and awkward. "Thank you, Sara."

"You proved last week that you weren't racist. Now prove that you can be actively anti-racist in your daily life. Show me the proud white ally that you've become." Sara said.

"I will. I'm going to make this final my bitch."

Sara laughed. "I'm sure someone will be," she said under her breath, more loudly she said, "good, now go and show me what you can do."

Ashley was floating on air as she left Sara's office. Her whole body was buzzing with energy and she was suddenly incredibly horny. Sara smiled at buxom blonde as she swayed her hips out of her office. Free will was important in this late stage of her transformation. The little protein shake she had just fed Ashley was just a little something-something to help her over her last hurtle and truly submit to the cause. She could fight it if she wanted to but Sara didn't think she would. That girl is destined to be truly blacked, Sara thought.

"Have fun, Ashley. Make me proud. I'll make you one of Damballah's whores before you know what hit you." She whispered.

I feel awesome, Ashley thought as she stepped into the sunshine. She could still taste the slightly salty taste of Sara's protein shake on her lips. She was getting a real energy boost from it. She returned to her dorm room a few minutes later a different person than the one who had left that morning. The act of rubbing her legs together as she walked back had made her even hornier than class usually made her. She really needed to get fucked. She needed it now. Like right now.

****

Ashley put her finger in her mouth and daydreamed all through her calculus class the next morning. Her good mood had continued, even the next day. She felt like she was floating on air. Her night was restless. She felt so incredibly horny that she had difficulty sleeping. Even after making herself cum several times with her black dildo while watching IR gangbangs online, she still couldn't satiate her desires.

She slowly moved her finger in and out of her plump lips, completely ignorant of the effect the image of her was having on her male classmates. She just couldn't help herself. Despite her lack of sleep, she was a jumbled mess of horny thoughts and restless energy. All she could think about was black cock and how good Jean Claude had felt when he was fucking her.

She came back down to Earth as a stapled packet of paper was placed on her desk. A large F clearly written on her last exam. The female TA looked at her with a look of pity etched on her face. Ashley ignored the uppity bitch and focused on her exam.

Fuck, she thought, this is going to sink my whole semester average.

"Remember everyone, my office hours start in 30 minutes if you have any questions." Professor Johnson said. The older black man shuffled out of class followed by the rest of his students. Ashley stayed seated and stared at her exam.

A knock came on the door of a cramped corner office a few minutes later. Professor Johnson looked up from his computer at the sound. He's office hours had just started but this would be his first student. The elderly black man looked over the top of his reading glasses and ran a finger over his graying mustache with one finger.

"Enter." He called out. The battered office door squeezed open.