African Studies 101 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, hear it comes." Winston said.

This was not Winston's first time coming. He didn't last as long as Tyrel. He buried his length inside of her and came hard for the second time. Ashley lost her strength as another orgasm hit her and Winston let her fall onto his chest. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and brain went blank with the enormity of what her body was going through. He wrapped his arms her and hugged her, his softening tool still buried inside of her pussy.

"So good..." She breathed.

Tyrel meanwhile used the new angle to pound Ashley's ass with wild abandon. He thrusted his black cock in and out of her, taking the time to randomly slap her ass as he went. Winston felt the drool on her shoulder as the white girl's mouth was perpetually open in pleasure. He felt her pussy tighten around him several times as she came over and over.

What a slut she is to be getting so much pleasure from getting fucked in her ass. She might look like an angel but this girl is a dirty whore to her very core. He thought.

Tyrel finally came inside Ashley's ass several minutes later and Winston could feel Ashley tighten up as she came again from the invader. Her body tensed and quivered as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. One orgasm bleeding into another until she was left with a constant O face of pure rapture.

"Next time I bet you won't say no to me bitch." Tyrel said with some heat in his voice.

Tyrel pulled out of her first and used Ashley's own shirt to wipe his cock on. Winston pushed Ashley off of him and she rolled over onto her back, finally releasing Winston's cock in the process. Ashley laid on her back and just gasped for air, her breasts heaving for all to see. She was completely out of it, eyes glazed over and mouth hanging open. The sheets were damp with sweat and a growing puddle of cum was leaking out onto the bed.

"She's a goddess." Winston breathed.

"Nah, she's just a white slut." Tyrel said.

Tyrell reached forward and slapped Ashley's tits several times. Leaving deep red marks on her pale skin and causing small noises of pleasure or possibly discomfort from the comatose girl.

"Fuck I think we broke her." Tyrel laughed.

"Is she really, OK?" Winston asked.

"She's fine. Aren't you girl?" Tyrel asked.

"Lov--." Ashley mumbled.

"What was that?" Winston asked.

"Love black cock." She mumbled.

Tyrel laughed. "Yeah, it loves you too, white slut."

"I am." Was all Ashley could mumble.

"See, she's fine. She just got everything she wanted. White sluts need black inches to be happy. Why wouldn't she be fine?" Tyrel said.

"I see." Winston said lamely.

"What do you say after getting fucked by a black man, slut?" Tyrel slapped her tits a couple of times to emphasize the question.

"Thank you for giving me so much black cock, sirs." Ashley grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as she answered.

Both men laughed. This girl was something else. A slutly little gift from God to Black men. Ashley just lay there as they collected their clothes, too out of it to say anything. Her blond hair was matted to her forehead with sweat. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her abused pussy and ass. A dribble of seed continued to pour out of her. She finally came to as they were putting on their clothes.

"What do you think roomie, should we leave the door open and let another brother know that there's some slightly used white pussy here for the taking." Tyrel asked.

"Nah, let her sleep. Tomorrow's a new day and all that. I'm sure we'll be back." They moved towards the door.

"Wait." She groaned.

The men stopped and looked at the mess of a girl on the bed. "Damn girl, you need more?" Tyrel asked.

"I need a picture for the final exam for class." Winston looked confused but Tyrel just looked amused. This girl is so deep she can't see the fucking sky anymore, he thought.

"Please," she pleaded, "I need an A."

"Sure, baby girl. Since we're such nice guys we'd be happy to help you out."

"Thank You. I really appreciate it." Both men chuckled at this.

Ashley laid back down. After some direction from Tyrel, Ashley raised her phone in the air. A cock laid across her collar bone, another poked her in the cheek. A black hand cupped each of her breasts. Ashley snapped a selfie. Then she turned her head and kissed the cock poking her in the cheek and took another photo.

When the boys had left, she took a full body shot of herself. She sent the photos to Sara's cell phone and told her she had completed the optional final exam. She didn't have long to wait for a reply.

Sara: >A student? I was expecting pictures with Professor Johnson. This is your final, tell me everything.

So, he did tell her about their little office hours visit, then. Ashley's finger flew over the keyboard as she told her professor the story. Meeting Winston after sucking off Professor Johnson and taking the initiative in initiating sex in her dorm room. How Tyrel joined them for a 3 way and how she had lost her anal virginity.

Sara: >Excellent Ashley. Servicing three black cocks in one day is the type of commitment I was looking for. Plus, a different black cock in each hole makes you a real 3-hole black slut. One more thing and I'd say you passed my course with flying colors.

Oh god, Ashley thought, what now? She was so damn tired.

Ashley: >What is it? She texted back

Sara: >Post those pictures to the class forum and I'd say you get a big old fat A+

Ashley: >Class forum?

Sara: >Consider it a resource for finding black cock :)

A link popped up along with a username and password.

Username: AshleyBBCPrincess

Password: ************

Ashley clicked the link and found a generic internet homepage. All she could see was the Dred Scott University logo, the course name and a place to log in. She used the log in information and found herself on a standard looking internet forum page. The first section of the site was all generic internet stuff. There were links such as: General Discussion, Campus Life, Off topic, movies, music.

The next section all had to do with black culture and history. There were links for Class Discussion, Black History, Black Culture, Black Lives Matter and Interracial Dating.

That last link peaked Ashley interest but she still didn't really understand what Sara wanted. That was until she got to the part of the forum that delt directly with class. Under a sub-section labeled "Class Snow Bunnies," there was a series of links with the names of each girl in class.

Ashley clicked on Kim's link as it was the first one that she recognized and scrolled down to a random part of the page. One of Kim's photos showed her naked except for her glasses which were coated in cum. She posed as if she was trying to clean them as a nude black man in the background giving her a smug smile. She was clearly in the library as shelves full of books could be seen in the background. There were posts under the picture with comments.

>Little chink slut knows how to take a black cock.

>God damn, how does it fit in such a tight little body.

>I don't care how small her chest is. Imagine how tight she must be.

>There's no way the library is closed. She dying to be caught by some black security guard.

The older woman, Emily's page seemed to take place mostly inside a house. An upper-class house if she was any judge. A house that Ashley suspected was her own. If anything, it was more popular than Kim's. There were images of her wearing nothing but an apron serving two black men at a kitchen table or answering the door wearing nothing at all. There was a video of her bouncing on the cock of a man sitting on a leather couch. There was a picture of her on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor while a black man admired her sizable ass. But the video everyone seemed to be commenting on didn't seem to be anything special to Ashley at first. It simply showed Emily having missionary sex with a black man in a bed. That was until Ashley looked past the action on the bed.

>Nothing hotter than a white woman getting fucked in her own marital bed.

>Damn listen to her moan.

>That's it cuck, jerk your little pecker. That's the only pussy you deserve.

Cuck? Ashley thought. She gasped when she saw the white man sitting in the back ground watching Emily. She didn't know what "cuck" meant but she found herself watching the entire video. It must have been her husband. She couldn't help but think of Josh watching her taking a black cock. The thought made her heart hammer in her chest. Josh, watching her and approving of her actions. Maybe even taking part himself. It was everything she wanted. She was suddenly turned on again and wished that the boys hadn't left. She rubbed herself to orgasm while watching Emily getting fucked in her own bed.

She went back to some of the other pictures and couldn't believe what she saw. Her husband was present a lot. There were several pictures similar to the video. Sexual situations where her husband could be seen in the background. One picture showed Emily getting fucked by three black men by the side of the pool. Her husband could be seen in the background, cleaning the pool with a skimmer. Ashley thought he was naked at first. After zooming in on the image, she saw that there appeared to be some sort of pink plastic encircling his cock.

"Oh my." She said.

She scrolled further down, knowing what she would find but still not believing it and then there she was. Ashley clicked on her own name as fast as she could. The first post showed her class photos. Her year book photo with her in black hair, followed by her summer bikini pictures showing off her blond hair. What followed those pictures was a long discussion, several weeks old, involving who thought her proto-goth look was hotter than her blond cheerleader look and an even longer discussion about what the men wanted to do with her if given the chance.

"Horny bastards." She said.

Ashley scrolled down. It was all there. Pictures of her showing her compliance with the grooming standard. A clip of her watching her "Introduction to Interracial Sex video" in her underwear. Disturbingly she noted that the video had been filmed using her own webcam on her laptop. Then there were all the pictures taken during her photo shoot, including the NSFW pictures and even some video from a camera she hadn't noticed at the time.

She scrolled down even further. There were a couple of pictures that were obviously from Darius in the Gym and then a long video clip of her on her knees in the Training booth. There was even some grainy video from a security camera in the laundry room. By far the most popular post was her in Sara's office getting fucked by Jean Claude. There were no pictures but there were several different camera angles that had caught everything.

Ashley's mouth dropped open in shock. Sara had her entire office wired for video and sound. She'd had an audience and didn't even know it. She read some of the posts under the video clip:

>Fuck look at her take it all.

>I got to get me some of that.

>Look at her tits shake with each thrust.

>White whore was made for black cock.

Ashley clicked on the video and listened to herself screaming in pleasure as Jean Claude fucked her brains out. She heard Jean Claude calling her a "white whore" and heard herself begging to be fucked. It was all overwhelming. No wonder all the men in class stared when they entered the class room. They had seen her naked less than a week into class and had watched her taking black cock all semester.

Suddenly feeling very naughty, she remembered what Sara had told her to do. Ashley bit her lip and clicked reply button on the thread. She typed: >Hi boys! ;) and uploaded the pictures. She threw her phone on the bed next to her. Now completely exhausted, she lay naked on her bed and gazed at the ceiling, cum drying on her skin. The rapid buzzing sound of notifications from people replying to her message was the only sound in the room.

"A resource for finding black cock." Ashley repeated the words. Isn't that what Sara had said?

God, what am I becoming? She thought. She drifted off to sleep with the image of Josh jerking his dick in the corner while she took the biggest blackest cocks she could imagine.

She loved it and he loved it. There were no problems between them and everything was right with the world.

A girl had to have fantasies.

** Fin Book 1**

A big thank you to Tiny Tim for helping me edit this chapter.