African Studies 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took longer than it should have for the implications of the last sentence to sink in. When it did, Ashely simply stared at the card, feeling like she wanted to cry. CLEAN SHAVEN?!? How is that any of her fucking business? After fuming and feeling sorry for herself for a few minutes, Ashely stood up, determined to get this part of her strange assignment over with.

Ashely walked into the bathroom to grab a razor and a can of shaving cream. She turned on the shower and striped out of her skimpy clothing while waiting for the water to heat up. She ran her hand through the light coating of blond hair on her crotch. She always kind of liked her bush. The fact that the curtains matched the drapes was a source of pride for her. It proved that she wasn't a "bottle blond" as her friend in high school used to say.

She stepped into the hot water and just let the heat soak into her body for a minute. She then squirted a generous amount of shaving cream into her palm and worked it into her pubic hair until it was a rich lather. Grabbing the razor, she worked inch by carful inch until she had shaved off her blond locks.

Ashely kind of liked how it felt to have a bald pussy. She ran her fingers along the smooth skin and marveled at how truly naked she felt to have nothing blocking the view of her womanhood. She also kind of hated it too. I look like a little girl now, she thought. She would never admit it to herself but deep down she kind of enjoyed the submissive and humiliating feeling of being forced to shave her pussy by another person.

She dried off her wet body and applied some lotion to her skin. Now clean shaven and feeling humiliated, Ashely walked naked back into her room. She dug around in closet before putting on the last outfit she had tried on and one of the few she considered appropriate for class.

White booty shorts that barely covered her ass and dipped low enough that she was sure pubic hair would be visible if she hadn't just shaved it all off. A pair of shorts that had previously been her laying around the house shorts and had only been seen by Josh. A blue thong, its straps clearly visible sticking out of the sides of the shorts. A matching blue blouse that was tight and low cut enough that her tits were practically popping out of the hem. She didn't grab a bra, probably because she though the shirt might rip if she tried to put it on with a bra on. Ashely typed the address for the Boutique into her phone and instantly felt a little nervous.

"East Wood." Ashely muttered to herself.

The safe, gentrified parts of downtown were mostly East of campus. That's where you could find all of the trendy bars, college book stores and eccentric gift shops. North of campus was of course where you would find City Hall and the Mayor's office and if you went even further north, the very upscale neighborhood of "Plantation Hill." Directly South of Campus was the "Clit Family City Park," and the historic "Black Staff Cemetery." Go any further south and you would enter what passed for the suburbs of the city.

West of campus though, on the college side of the river, was called the "East Wood" neighborhood and it was the far older and more run-down part of down town. More diverse too, which Ashely thought of as a negative, although she guessed that's kind of the point. "Lovely black owned business," and all the rest of Sara's bullshit.

The store was at least on the East side of the river. No self-respecting white girl would dare cross the river into the "West Wood" neighborhood, what the locals called "Coon Town." A name that, even with her Southern upbringing, was too distasteful to repeat in polite company. Still the point remained, there were bad neighborhood and then there were BAD neighborhoods. Areas of town that should be safe enough during the day, like East Wood and areas you simply didn't go to, like West Wood.

Ashely rubbed her arms and looked at the distance between the store and campus. She didn't want to be in East Wood any longer than she had too. Then she looked down at her clothing and sighed. Not exactly the clothing she wanted to be wearing to East Wood but it wasn't like she had a choice. Grabbing the plastic bag of clothes, she locked her door and left. The trash bag got dumped in the communal dumpster outside and then she started to walk. She reached the edge of campus and crossed the street, she walked past the conveniently located coffee shops on the other side of the 2nd Street and followed a side street west.

The area got visible seedier as she walked. She started to see bars on windows and trash on the street. A black man leaned against a wall on a street corner across the street smoking a cigarette. Ashely suddenly felt self-conscious about what she was wearing and tried to shrink in on herself and make herself small. Then she chastised herself. This was an incredibly racist response to a perfectly harmless situation, she thought. She thought back to the video they had watched in class about the disparity in convictions of black men compared to white men in the court system and the pictures of black men locked behind bars.

She decided she was being silly. He's not even doing anything. She was in no more danger here than back on campus. Then she over compensated for the situation by arching her back and thrusting her massive tits out in front of her. This earned her a whistle from across the street as the man called after her, "Where you going baby girl, you looken for a good time?" This made Ashely smile. See, she thought, he's perfectly friendly. She passed a dirty looking bar and a porn shop before spying her destination.

Black Spade Boutique

"Lifestyle products for those who like their meat dark."

The branding for the Boutique was an emblem with an outline of the continent of Africa and a solid black heart in the center. In bold black capital lettering around the top of the emblem it read, "BLACK OWNED," in much smaller lettering at the bottom it read, "and operated since 1969."

This is it, she thought.

She opened the door and was greeted with a soft ringing of a bell on the door. The artistic depictions of Black men and white women that lined the walls were the first thing that caught her attention. Oh, how progressive, Ashely thought. The front counter was immediately to her right, followed by a glass display of black dildos and then a shelf marked "Interracial porn". The whole floor space was littered with circular racks of clothing and a few mannequin displays showing off lingerie sprinkled throughout. Along the back wall directly in front of the door were a series of changing booths and a door that read, "Employees Only."

"Can I help you?" A tall black woman was walking towards her from the employees only door. She wore a simple black shirt with the company name on it and a pair of jeans. She was overdressed in comparison to Ashely or maybe it was more accurate to say that Ashely was severely underdressed. The name on her name tag read Tikka.

"A-ah yes," she stammered, "I'm taking the African Studies class and I'm sup--"

Tikka rolled her eyes and interrupted Ashely. "Oh god not another one, I swear it's raining white sluts today."

"I beg your pardon." Ashely was taken aback. "I'm not a s--" Tikka promptly turned around and started to walk away from Ashely. "Let's go, white girl."

Slightly put off, Ashely followed Tikka to the changing rooms and entered the booth on the far right, directly in front of the front door. Tikka filled the doorframe of the small changing room and looked Ashely up and down for several seconds.

"You've at least got the assets to pull off some of these clothes. Strip," Tikka demanded. Ashely hesitated which seemed to annoy Tikka. "I don't have all day white girl, strip."

Ashely peeled out of her blouse. Exposing her breasts to the cold air. Her nipples instantly hardened. She pushed her shorts down to her feet and stepped out of them. Ashely covered her breasts with one hand and the cashier shot her an annoyed look. Leaving her chest exposed she removed her panties and added them to the pile of clothes. Tikka grabbed the pile of clothes and left, leaving the door wide open. Ashely panicked and tried to force the door closed. Only to find that its rusty hinges jammed half way close.

She moved to the far side of the changing booth and tried her best to hide her modesty with her hands. She was still visible from the front door and when she looked up there was a large and very scary black man eyeing her hard through the window. Ashely's entire face turned crimson. She could have died of embarrassment. The man began to make fucking gestures with his hands as his eyes roamed all over her body.

Tikka returned with an arm full of clothes. She looked at the door, then back at Ashely's failed attempts to hide her privates and rolled her eyes. "You've got a lot to learn white girl. Here." Tikka threw a dress at Ashely and she scrambled to put it on. A backless blue dress that barely covered her ass and that her tits were practically falling out of.

"Good." Tikka snapped her fingers at Ashely impatiently as she peeled her dress off her body. When she was naked again Tikka threw her another outfit to try on. A burgundy slip-dress with a deep V in the front the left the sides of her ribcage completely open. They moved on from dresses after she tried on a lace spandex dress that basically covered nothing but her nipples, she would have to depend on her panties to cover up anything more.

Ashely was thrown a micro skirt next that met Tikka's standards. She seemed to take joy in only giving Ashely one article of clothing to try on at a time. Ashely bent over to peel the skirt off and when she peaked up the number of men at the door. Tikka looked behind her at the front door and smiled.

"Next." Tikka said, throwing her something else.

A dizzying amount of clothes followed. Short skirts, see though sun dresses. Dresses best used for a night in Vegas than a college campus. Shirts so tight that you could see the shadow of her nipples from across the room or so loose that she would flash people at the right angle. The panties came next, although she was barely given any to try on. A couple see though panties made with a lot of lace, a few thongs and T-backs and one pair of red crotchless panties that left her complexly bare pussy exposed. The bras were almost universally half shelf bras with a few sheer bras thrown into the mix. Providing the support her big tits needed while completely failing to cover her nipples.

"Do you have any bras that actually cover my nipples?" Ashely complained as she pulled off another bra. Tikka reached out and twisted the blond girl's right nipple.

"Ow!" Ashely cried out.

"Does it look like I give a fuck what you want? All of these clothes comply with your slut dress code. Do I need to call your instructor and tell her you're being ungrateful for my help? Or maybe I should just throw you out into the street and make you walk home naked, white whore."

"N-no no, I'm sorry." By then they had an audience, as several men were now watching the half-naked white girl panic. Ashley reached up with her hand to sooth her tender nipple. Tikka slapped her hand away and then slapped her tits several times. Ashely submissively put her hands down and just looked at the angry ebony woman. Letting her finish.

"Just be happy your tits are so big that you need bras. That little Asian girl wasn't given any."

Kim? She thought. God what had they all gotten themselves into. Ashely just kept nodding her head as she tried to sooth the enraged Black girl.

"We're done." Tikka said finally. She threw her shirt and booty shorts back at her but didn't bother to give back her panties. Ashely dressed as quickly as she could, still red faced with shame at the number of men watching from the front of the store. Without her panties you could clearly see camel toe through her thin shorts.

The men clapped as she walked out of the changing booth. Ashely tried to hide her body as she walked to the front of the store. Her ears were burning from embarrassment.

"Show's over," Tikka called out from behind the register, "move along unless you're going to buy something."

"Is she for sale?" One of the men called out. The others laughed.

Tikka looked at the pile of slut clothing on the counter and smirked. "Not yet."

Tikka rang up all of the items and gave her the total. $750. Ashely's eyes widened but one look at Tikka's expression told her to just pull out her daddy's credit card and pay. She walked back to campus with a rather sizeable bag filled with some rather skimpy clothes. Thankfully her audience had mostly dispersed when she left the store. She only got a few catcalls as she walked back. Strangely, she kind of enjoyed the extra male attention now that it was over. She had never been a part of the "in" crowd in high school. It gave her a certain amount of excitement to know that those men wanted her body, even if they were black. She entered her dorm building with an extra bounce in her step from the excitement.

Ashely had one last surprise waiting for her when she got back to the dorm room. She dug around her desk looking for the assignment card. She had only been going by her professor's words and the syllabus up until now. This would be the first time she had actually read the assignment card. She wanted to make sure she had gotten everything done. Her stomach dropped as she read the details of the assignment for the first time.

[i]Assignment: Throw out any clothes that are not dress code compliant, ensure that you are in compliance with the grooming standard set by the professor. Both can be found in the syllabus. Visit the Black Spade Boutique and purchase additional outfits picked out by the knowledgeable staff. Take two pictures: One showing you wearing a class compliant outfit. The other with no clothing on, showing compliance with class grooming standards. Upload both to the class site to show completion of the assignment prior to the next in person meeting. [/i]

It was all so scandalous. Ashely should have been outraged. She was on some level. But then her new found rebellious side had its say and she found herself saying "fuck it" no one is going to see these anyway. Ashely stepped in front of the mirror, ruffled her hair a bit and gave the mirror a coy smile before snapping a picture with her phone. She then far more reluctantly stripped out of her clothes and stepped in front of the mirror again.

Her heart raced as she looked at her nimble body in the mirror complete with freshly shaven cunt. She had to admit that she was a little excited by what she was about to do. It was just so...naughty, like being watched by those men in the changing room. She didn't even sext with her boyfriend, much less with God knows who would see these pictures. She resisted the urge to cover her freshly shaved mound and snapped another picture showing that she was in compliance with the class.

She flopped onto her bed, still naked as her breasts swayed to a stop. Logging into the course website, she forced herself to hit upload and then threw her phone on the carpet. Laying back she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

At least some of the boys in class are cute, she thought.

**Week 2**

The rest of the first week of the semester was relatively uneventful. The clothing took a lot of getting used to. Ashely was getting a lot of unwanted sexual attention from the opposite. It seemed like half the white guys on campus had hit on her over the following week. She was getting pretty good at turning them down and was starting to find their downcast expressions of rejection kind of funny. She did have a boyfriend after all.

She was standing in line to get coffee one morning when she saw a tall nerdy white boy motioning for her to come closer. She didn't recognize him but thought he might be from one of her classes. She picked up her coffee from the front counter and then walked in his direction.

He was fighting a smile and shooting glances at his buddies as she walked over. "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole fist." The acne marked guy said to the laughter of his friends.

"Pig!" Ashely slapped the man in the face and stomped away. The nerve, she thought fuming.

"Where you going baby? You know you're a 9/10, and I'm the 1 you need."

Ashely flipped him off as she left the shop. So aggravating, she thought and typical. She had been getting a lot of unwanted attention from guys like him lately. Overinflated egos with nothing to back it up. The kind of white guy that got told they were special by their mother since they were 5 and couldn't accept their place in the pecking order now that they were in college.

The white guys weren't the only men staring at her though. Plenty of black students were looking at her too. Ashely eyes had been opened a bit in that regard. She found herself acting more sensitive around them, more aware of the power dynamic she had as a white woman. She would flirt a little and show interest but was always careful to let them down gently when she mentioned she had a boyfriend.

She was walking to class one day when a very handsome and dark-skinned black man held the door open for her. He actually looked her in the eye and now down her blouse as he did.

Asley smiled sweetly. "Thank you kindly, sir." Her Southern drawl becoming more pronounced than normal.

"You're welcome, miss." The man said with a heavy Caribbean accent."

"Oh, I love you accent. Where are you from?"

"Haiti. Port-au-Prince to be exact." He said.

"Oh, that sound so exotic. I'd love to see it one day. You know, meet new people." She said.

"You would love it down there and they would certainly love you."

She was wearing a Black Spade Boutique branded shirt that day. The shirt was white with the Boutique's logo on the front in black ink. It pictured an outline of Africa with a solid black heart in the middle. Along with the store name, it also read, "BLACK OWNED and operated since 1969." With the words Black Owned being very prominent at the top of the logo.

"Black owned, huh?" The man said with amusement.

"Wha... Oh the shirt. Yes, the Black Spade Boutique is a lovely black owned business off campus."

"Ah, then I take it you are in Sara's class, yes?" His eyes going from the logo to her tits and finally up to her face.

"Yes, I'm Ashely." Ashely answered innocently holding out her hand.

"Jean Claude." He took Ashely's hand in his and kissed her knuckles. "Maybe I will see you again soon then, yes?"

"Oh ok. I'd like that." Ashely said, blushing faintly. The man had disappeared into the crowd before she could come up with something better to say. She realized a moment after he left that she had been flirting with him and hadn't gotten the change to mention her boyfriend, Josh.

"Shoot. I hope he didn't get the wrong idea."

As Ashely walked to class the following Monday, she found that she had mostly gotten used to showing off a lot more skin. Plus, it just seemed so much more natural in the heat of the Georgia summer. She had dressed in a black V-neck halter top that dipped dangerously into her breasts. She would have been showing off half her tits except for the matching black bra she was wearing underneath. Except the bra was mostly made of mesh and dreams. The shirt didn't completely cover the bra and only seemed emphasized how naughty her underwear was to anyone walking by. The matching black mini skirt barely covered her thong panties and nicely showed off her heart shaped ass.

She was feeling more comfortable in class too. Last week she had practically hidden from the black men as she walked in; now she smiled and waved at a few of them before depositing herself in her seat next to Kim and Rebecca. Kim was wearing a tight dress that showed off her thin body. Ashely could clearly see her nipples poking through the material, confirming what Tikka had said about her. Rebecca on the other hand was wearing skintight leggings and a loose black blouse that hid her midsection but showed off some serious cleavage. Looking around, all the girls were wearing noticeably skimpier clothing.