African Studies 101

Story Info
A strange application for her diversity and inclusion credit.
15.9k words
4.42
63.6k
140

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**An introduction from the author**

This story is heavily inspired by "Return to Ebonwood" by Fatima who was gracious enough to let me play in her literary pool and let me put my own spin on her story concept.

Fatima is....a little too hardcore for me. I like my interracial stories a little more lighthearted and silly. Still, I really liked the premise of her story and wanted to write my own spin on the topic. I am very grateful that she responded to my messages so positively. Go give her a read over if you like the genre. These types of interracial stories are silly and hot and sounded like a lot of fun to write. You know the type. The naïve, airheaded white girl gets slowly let down a path of debauchery through a series of small, seemingly innocent baby steps.

This story is also inspired by Stormbringer and his Coxville series. His work is more of the over the top and silly IR that I like to read. He also was gracious enough to let me use one of his characters in a cameo, which I am very grateful for as well. Stormbringer is a literotica author and his work can be found elsewhere on the site.

This is a work of fiction. All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age and YOU must be 18 years of age in order to read it. So, if you are under the age of 18, please kindly click that back button. I do not endorse any of the actions taken by my characters.

I love feedback and constructive criticism. So, rate it and let me know what you think. Although with this particular story I must add a caveat, because believe me when I say that I don't want to hear it. If you don't like this particular genre, then don't read it.

This story is novel length and paced accordingly, so there will be less actual sex in the early chapters. The rough draft is also complete and the rest of the chapters are being polished, which is a lesson I learned from writing "Falling Snow." So you won't have to wait long to read the full story. It has been broken into parts for ease of reading.

Other than that....

Enjoy!

-Nightporter

**It was a dark and stormy night**

Lightening flashed outside the window, briefly illuminating the plush office. The rain beat on the window, thick streams of water cascading down its smooth surface. The branches of the oak tree outside smacked against the side of the building like the claws of some enormous creature trying to claw its way into the building.

Inside the buxom redhead knelt at the feet of her African god. The muscular black man leaned against the polished wooden desk behind him, silhouette against the window and the raging storm. Her head rhythmically bobbed up and down in service to the black cock down her throat. Behind them on the desk ungraded papers and a closed laptop were mixed with other more esoteric items. A fertility statue carved out of ebony wood, complete with a large wooden phallus that caught the eye even in the dim light. A human skull with strange symbols carved into the bone was lit by several candles on the desk and looked on in silent approval at what lay before it. The woman's fiery red hair glowed in the candlelight of a hundred candles lining every surface of the room.

The man grabbed a handful of fire red hair and began pumping his big black cock even faster into her mouth. The gurgling sounds the girl was making only seemed to redouble his efforts. His muscled bulged, showing off the tribal designs inked onto his arms. 12 inches of flawless black cock, even darker than his own skin tone, went in and out of the girls pretty pink lips. With a roar of release from the man, the woman's cheeks bulged with the sudden stream of cum erupting into her mouth. She didn't gag. This was no amateur cock sucker but a seasoned expert.

"Show me what you have." The man growled, his chest heaving.

The redhead opened her mouth and showed off the impressive amount black cream in her mouth. She grabbed a glass dish and spat the mixture of cum and saliva into the dish. It mixed in with the other loads of the evening. She savored the taste but knew that it was not meant for her tonight.

"Delicious. Even after all of these years, yours still tastes the best." She said.

"That is high praise coming from someone so experienced, Professor."

She smirked at his compliment but then bowed her head in reverence. "I thank you Papa Despre for coming all the way to Dred Scott University to aid me."

"I would be lying if I said your 'project' did not interest me, Sara."

"Power is shifting in the city. I have received much support from the Coalition and believe that now is the time to enact my plans."

"You believe these youth show promise?" He gestured to a group of photos on a table in the center of the room.

"These are the most promising of the students this year. Two of them even have the blood lines that I seek. An opportunity like this won't come along again for a long time."

"You are sure?" The gruff voice asked. "You believe they are destined to succumb to temptation and serve the men of color in this university."

"This university and beyond, by Damballah's will. The spirits of the ancestors have spoken to me and guided my hand."

The Voodoo priest chuckled. "You are a sinner, Sara Bedswerver. A daughter of eve and now you wish to tempt those entrusted in your care. Why?"

"Because it is justified." She said with steel in her voice.

"And they all meet the criteria for this class you are planning?"

"Yes." She said.

"Convince me."

"None of them are locals or if they are, their families live out of town. Most of them are single, in long distant relationships or appear unhappy with their significant others. They are all somewhat isolated from their peers. Not a member of any club or sports team and most importantly lacking their diversity credit for graduation."

Papa Despre nodded his head. "Vulnerable."

"Suggestible." She offered.

Papa Despre nodded his head to acknowledge the point. He left her kneeling on the ground and walked over to the photographs. "You've done your homework."

"There is a reason I waited until second semester to offer this course. I've had had my eye on a few students."

"They're all beautiful." He said thoughtfully, ruffling thought the pictures.

Sara smiled. "Of course."

Despre chuckled and presented the photos to Sara. She rose from the ground and accepted them. "Then bring them forth and let Damballah's will flow through you."

"I thank you, Papa." She bowed her head.

"Who is first?" He asked.

Sara Bedswerver stood naked in her own office and was suddenly a professor again, business like and professional. "Kim. Foreign exchange student from South Korea. Seems to have angered someone from the 'in' crowd of the exchange students upon arrival in the U.S. She can mostly be found studying alone at the library."

The African Priest looked down at the picture of the porcelain doll of an exchange student and nodded. "Then let us begin." He said.

He began chanting in an aggressive tongue as the naked red head knelt in front of the table in the center of the room. Carved and burnt into the dark wood of the table was the ritual symbol of Damballah. She ran her pale fingers over the symbol, feeling the rough texture against her fingertips.

Around the edges of the table were a number of other ritual items. Four white candles sat at each corner of the table. A bowl of clean water, a bowl of salt and a bowl of white flour with an egg cracked over the top encircled the ritual symbol. Finally, the bowl of cum was set down in the semicircle around the symbol.

Sara laid a number of items out in front of her. First, she placed a red velvet doll, still wet with sacred oil in the center of the symbol. Next the picture of the petite Asian girl, along with a long metal in pin were set next to the doll. Finally, she grabbed three cords of yarn tied at one end, one yellow, one red and one black.

"DAMBALLAH!" She screamed. "Grant me your power."

The tribal priest picked of the tempo of his chanting. Sara picked up the pieces of yarn and tied nine knots into them. With each knot she repeated Kim's name in a ritualistic fashion. She then tied the finished cord around the dolls neck. Papa Despre started to beat a drum as Sara began to recite the ritual.

"Damballah, kite mwen ', soti viktorye nan fe fas ak Kim"

(Damballah, let me, emerge victorious in dealing with Kim.)

She picked up the bowl of cum and dribbled it onto the doll.

"Gaye janm ou pou pijon nwa. Sevi ak sepan nwa a."

(Spread your legs for black cock. Serve the black snake.)

She placed the picture of the girl on top of the doll and raised the pin into the air.

"Sevi Damballah!"

(Serve Damballah!)

At the last word she stabbed the pin through the picture pinning it to the doll. Lightening flashed outside and the sound of whistling suddenly emanated from all around them. Sara smiled and Papa Despre looked pleased at the response.

"Praised be to Damballah." She said.

The ritual was repeated ten more times as each girl was given a baptism in cum to the service of Damballah until only one photo was left. The twelfth and final girl was a stacked blond built like a brick house. Blue eyes as deep as the ocean and a carefree expression stared back from the photo. Of all the girls she may have been the most beautiful.

"Yes. Very nice indeed." The African witch doctor commented. "The spirits of the ancestors want this one badly. It would please Damballah greatly to have her under his sway."

The photo was handed to Sara by Papa Despre.

"Ashely Schlampe. Blonde, 18 years old. Descended from a long line of southern slave owners in the state although she appears to be unaware of this fact." She responded.

"A certain slave holding family we're familiar with?" Papa Despre said, eyeing the similarly stacked red head.

Sara gave him a mysterious smile. "Yes."

"Then it is time she became aware of her debt and atoned for her ancestors' sins." Papa Despre began chanting for the final time as Sara started speaking.

"Damballah, kite mwen ', soti viktorye nan fe fas ak Ashely."

The last of the cum from the bowl was dribbled onto the doll. There was so much left that it practically covered the fabric. Sara looked pleased.

"Gaye janm ou pou pijon nwa. Sevi ak sepan nwa a."

Again, she placed the picture of the busty blond on top of the velvet doll and raised the pin high into the air. Her hand almost faltered as a loud whistling sound filled the room, drowning out Papa Despre's chanting.

Her chest rose in sudden pride. "Sevi Damballah!" She screamed.

Thunder cracked as she stabbed the pin into the doll.

**A Strange Application**

Ashely Schlampe awoke suddenly in the night. The young blond girl half expected to find a darkened room lit by candle light but was instead treated to her dull old dorm room. The storm raged outside and she was still a little concerned that the power might go out. Her heart was hammering in her chest. Her dream just a moment ago had seemed so vivid but now she could hardly remember it. The more she tried to focus on it the faster it slipped through her fingers. After a while, her heart rate slowed and she drifted back to sleep with the sound of the wind and the rain against her window.

Ashely sighed as she lay in bed the next morning and finally opened her laptop. The air was so muggy from last night's storm that the well-built 18-year-old lay in only her underwear, her laptop rested on her flat stomach.

Might as well get this over with, she thought.

She logged into her student account at Dred Scott University using her student ID number. She was determined to finally make a decision that would most likely bore or possibly even aggravate her for the whole semester. Her diversity and inclusion credit. According to her boyfriend Josh there were two main approaches to dealing with this annoying requirement for graduation. Get it out of the way freshman year or ignore it until the last semester of senior year.

Ashely didn't want it to hang over her for the next four years. She had loved college so far. Now that she was away from her conservative and very religious parents she had rebelled, if only just a little. She had even stop going to Sunday mass. The idea of how shocked her mother would be if she knew Ashely now slept in Sunday mornings always brought a smile to her face.

The type of innocent teenage fun enjoyed by most girls her age had been a foreign concept to her growing up. Her parents had barely let her do anything, instilling a sense of guilt and shame in her for her womanly body and for the sin that they saw everywhere. The only reason they had let her date her boyfriend Josh is because in their eyes he was a "good boy from a good family" and Josh was smart enough to look her father in the eye when they had first met.

After making every attempt to disguise herself from male attention in high school, she had finally opened up. Her perfectly average height was the only thing average about her. She stopped dying her hair black and let her naturally blond hair grow out to mid shoulder. She stopped wearing oversized sweatshirts and jeans designed to hide her figure and started wearing.... well not sexy clothes but perfectly normal girl clothes for the first time in her life. She now looked like the Blonde Southern Bell that she always was.

Truth be told she didn't really need to wear overly sexy clothes. With a natural hourglass figure and DD breasts that sat high on her chest, she really didn't need the help. Once she broke out of her shell, her flawless porcelain skin and deep blue eyes had men tripping over themselves to talk to her. Not that she wanted them to. Her sweet boyfriend Josh was going to school two states away and she couldn't wait to spend the summer with him.

But first she needed to get this fucking diversity credit out of the way. Clicking on her class schedule for the upcoming semester, her eyes skimmed over the page. Nothing caught her fancy. She wasn't expecting anything too. Ashely sighed again. She was just about to pick something at random when a class caught her eye. She wasn't sure why but she was instantly drawn towards it.

African Studies 101: Accelerated coursework with an emphasis on interracial reparations and race relations. Taught by Sara Bedswerver. 6 Week course.

Ashely's eyes lit up. Less than half a semester, she thought to herself, how odd. She could deal with overly long lectures if it meant being done half way though the semester. She looked a little deeper at the course. Weekly, 5-hour lectures on Mondays 5-10 p.m. with hands on assignments needing to be completed before the following week's lecture. She wasn't too thrilled about the second part. Hands on assignments outside of class didn't sound like a lot of fun. She'd much rather sit in the back of the class keeping her head down then get involved in extra circular activities. Half a semester though, she though, I can handle that. Before taking the time to think any more about it, she moved her mouse and clicked "Join", completely ignoring the warning pop up that told her that once started, the registration couldn't be canceled for this trial class.

Dred Scott University, in partnership with the Black Power Coalition and the BETA. BETA. CAPPA. Fraternity is proud to announce the latest offering for the diversity and inclusion credit.

African Studies 101: Accelerated coursework with an emphasis on interracial reparations and race relations. Taught by Sara Bedswerver.

This is a transformative class meant to break you of the chains of white privilege and create an ally of Black Racial Justice. Students will participate in multimedia lectures and hands on learning outside of class to challenge institutional and interpersonal racism and internalized oppression. Over the course of the semester your appearance, habits, and attitudes will change to meet the new racial paradigm shift. Be a part of the trial semester of this revolutionary course.

Note: If the questionnaire seems a bit personal, it is only in order to create a more individual and personalized educational experience.

Odd, Ashely thought. How personal can it be and isn't CAPPA spelt with a K? She scrolled down and saw that some of her information had already been auto filled in from her student account.

Ashely Schlampe

*18 Years old

*Female

*White/Caucasian

Ashely sighed for the third time, reminded herself that it would all be worth it in the end and started to fill in the already annoying questionnaire.

Hair Color

*Blond

Eye Color

*Blue

Are you currently in a long-term relationship?

*Yes

If yes, what is the race of your partner?

*White/Caucasian

Are you a virgin?

Jesus, Ashely thought, they weren't kidding when they said this thing was going to get personal.

*No

Average number of sexual encounters in the typical month?

<5

Do you consider yourself a racist person?

*No

Do you have any tattoos? If yes describe them.

*None

Do you have any piercings? Pick all the apply.

(a) Ears

(c) Belly Button

Ashely smiled at that question. Her ears had been pierced since she was a girl but her belly button piercing had been her first "fuck you" to her parents.

How would you describe your pubic hair?

(a) Shaved

(b) Trimmed

(c) Unkempt

At this point, Ashely was moving towards the "Back" button to find another class when she remembered the pop-up window that she had absentmindedly closed. "This Trial class cannot be cancelled", it had said. Shit, she thought, what have I gotten myself into. She stared at the question again before sighing for the fourth time and picking an option.

How would you describe your pubic hair?

(b) Trimmed

What is your breast size?

*DD

If you weren't in a long term committed relationship would you consider a relationship with a member of a different race?

No, Ashely started to type and then she thought long and hard about the question. It's a diversity class she thought, even if they say there's no right answer, there's going to be a right answer. Best to blend in and keep my head down. Sure, she had never been into black guys and had no real interest but there was no reason to tell the instructor that.

*Maybe

Do you consider yourself to have been raised in a racist household?

That one she certainly couldn't tell the truth on. It was the South after all. Her father complained about "the blacks" on a regular basis. Her uncle Joe participated in civil war reenactments and drove around town with a confederate flag on his tailgate, for fucks sake. The only guy she knew who wasn't at least a little racist was her sweet boyfriend Josh and that's only because he was a Yankee. Something Josh would never admit too. Poor boy would never understand that it took longer than two generations to become a REAL Southerner.

*No

Have you ever engaged in sexual activities with a member of a different race?

*No

Are you open to the idea of engaging in interracial reparations for the sake of this course and racial justice?

Ashely wasn't really sure what that last question meant but was pretty sure what answer they were expecting from her.

*Yes

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The United States is a racist country?

(a) Strongly agree

(b) Somewhat agree

(c) Neutral

(d) Somewhat disagree

(e) Strongly disagree

Again, she thought there probably WAS a correct answer, even if no one would ever admit it out loud. She thought, "somewhat agree" was a safe answer. It was midway between what she thought they expected and what she actually wanted to put. Everyone games the system in college, she thought, where's the harm in a few white lies?