African Studies 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same woman was on screen again. Her clothing was tighter and showed off more of her curves. She didn't really show off a lot more skin than the first video clip but the difference was dramatic. She walked down the street with her shoulders back and head held high. She smiled and waved at the black men as they passed, they waved back. Ashely didn't notice that the white man had disappeared from the picture altogether, she was too busy looking at the girl and the response she received.

"Look how upbeat, friendly and approachable she looks. Dressing for black men isn't just about sex appeal, the woman in the picture could have worn that outfit to church." Jill said.

Not any church she'd ever gone too. Maybe one of those progressive Yankee churches up North. Ashely thought. Wearing that outfit to Sunday mass would have gotten her 10 swats from her father's belt.

Jill continued, "That interaction probably seemed trivial, but consider that how she dresses does have deep implications for race relations and social standing. The first interaction reenforced racist attitudes between the races and promoted bigotry. The second interaction, on the other hand, promoted positive interactions between the races and helped to ease racial tensions. You must strive to fight interpersonal racism in your own life. Be approachable, be friendly and be aware of your privilege when interacting with black men."

"I never knew," Ashely said.

The narrator herself reappeared to model clothing. She went over the ground rules and the "Dos and Don'ts of dressing for black men. Much of it lined up with what was expected from the class, this was just the first time the "why" of the class dress code had been explained to her. Jill stripped in and out of clothing as she spoke about her positive interactions with black men. After the last outfit was modeled Jill appeared in frame completely naked and would continue to be naked for the rest of the video.

Next came an introduction to the superiority of the black male and the obligations of white women. Ashely paid particular attention here. She leaned in closer to her screen as was surprised when a close-up image of a black cock appeared.

"Oh my, Ashely said, "it's so big." This was her first time seeing a black cock. So little porn on the internet was marketed toward women that she never really watched it. It all seemed too vulgar to her. Ashely had always preferred romance novels to videos, plus they were much easier to get in her conservative family growing up. She didn't get her own computer until she left for college and when she did watch porn, it certainly wasn't interracial.

"This is a black cock." Jill said. "Not to be confused with the smaller white dick or penis. Notice the increased length and girth. Look at the sizable balls for delivering potent black sperm."

The shot panned out and Jill herself appeared. Ashely realized that it wasn't an image but a video. Jill's slender white hand reached out and grabbed the shaft, slowly stroking it. Or tried too anyway. She couldn't close her hand around the shaft because of the massive size.

"Notice that this isn't a photoshoped image, this is real cock. Take a moment to compare it to the last white boy you had sex with. How does be match up?"

He's at least twice as big as Josh's dick and his cock isn't even completely hard yet, Ashely thought in wonder. That thing would tear me in half but Josh and I have a connection, besides, size isn't everything. She tried to reassure herself even as her eyes were locked onto the screen. Ashely had naturally integrated the terminology from the video into her thinking, describing her own boyfriend's member as a dick, where the black men had a cock.

Then there was an overview of sexual positions and their benefits. A series of still images of interracial couples appeared on screen, showing a white woman in the throes of ecstasy in various sexual positions. A woman in the missionary position, her hands pinned above her head and her slender legs wrapped around the muscular form of a large black man. Or the woman being fucked doggy style on a bathroom floor, her mouth open in a scream. Another woman rode a sizable black cock in reverse cowgirl, her head thrown back in passion and her blond hair flew in every direction.

"She kind of looks like me." She said. Most of the women in this video, Ashely noted, appeared to be blond and busty and young.

"In a moment we will transition to the real meat of this video. As you watch these clips you may hear words like 'slut' and 'whore'. Please take note of how these women respond to these labels. As you will learn moving forward, these words are not derogatory but titles to be strived for if the white woman is willing to earn them." Jill said.

The first major topic was oral sex. A clip showed a black man leaning back on the couch and relaxing, as a white woman on her knees in front of him bobbed her head in this lap. Jill went into great length about the importance of sucking black cock. How truly selfless it was to give pleasure without receiving pleasure in return. Of not treating black men as sex toys and putting their pleasure before your own.

Ashely heard the man in the video refer to the woman as a "White whore." She was astonished as the woman appeared to suck harder and faster after being called it to her face. I guess it's actually a term of endearment, Ashely thought.

"As unbelievably pleasurable as interracial sex is, it is extremely important to remember that white women exist to give pleasure to black men, not the other way around. Service to the black man's needs is the cornerstone of interracial sex. The fact that it also happens to be mind-blowingly pleasurable for you is just a side benefit of your adherence to the cause."

The scene then shifted to an image of a white woman kneeling in front of a wall as she serviced a large black cock sticking though a hole in the wall. The video spent a peculiar amount of time on the topic of gloryholes. If sucking black cock is the humblest and most selfless act a white woman can give a black man, then the gloryhole is the most selfless way of giving it. Anonymous, safe and making it possible to give the most pleasure to as many of your black superiors as possible without societal condemnation. Servicing as many men as possible at a gloryhole ensure the greatest and widest reaching effects of your contribution to racial justice. It's as normal as going to the gym.

Ashely nodded her head. Seems practical, she thought.

Gangbangs and anal were next and they were described as being essential for their pure efficiency of the cause. "As an impassionate ally of the cause, you of course want to devote as much time as possible to each individual black man." Jill said. "Unfortunately, the number of white allies is low, and the needs of black men are great, so white girls must make the best use of their time to help as many people as possible, because there are only so many hours in the day." Jill said coyly.

The final section was entitled, "How monogamy is not an excuse," and it was directed at women who already had a white boyfriend or husband. Ashely sat up a little and really paid attention. Jill returned in front of the camera and seemed to stare straight into Ashely's eyes as she spoke. She also seemed to have misplaced her child like carefree attitude from earlier. She was suddenly very serious as she spoke.

"Monogamy is ultimately about priorities. Who do you prioritize before the other? Western tradition tells us how love, faithfulness and the unbreakable bonds of a relationship should triumph over all else, but then again we've all seen the horrors that Western tradition has brought onto the world." Jill said.

Ashely nodded her head at this last statement. Remembering the horrific images from class and her own knowledge from history.

"You must decide if you truly want to be a white ally or if you're just in it for the grade. If you truly want to make a difference, then you must reevaluate your priorities. After you do that, you will come to understand that interracial sex isn't really cheating because it advances a cause greater than yourself. Spreading your legs for social justice is the noblest act one should strive to achieve. As a true white ally, you and your boyfriend must be willing to sacrifice for the cause of racial justice. For this reason, monogamy cannot and must not be used as an excuse for inaction."

Jill threw up her fist to the camera and Ashely found herself mirroring the gesture. The shot then panned out to show a black cock just out of frame. The video ended just as Jill dropped to her knees and enthusiastically began sucking the black cock.

How informative, Ashely thought. She put her laptop down on the bed and noticed the large wet spot in her panties.

****

I don't have an editor at the moment for this story.

-Night