Afro-Brazilian Superwoman

Story Info
Afro-Brazilian female superhero visits Benin.
2.6k words
1.94
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"You've got the Devil in you, just like your father," Amelia Dos Santos said to her only daughter Raquel Zinsou, on the day the young Afro-Brazilian woman left home for good. Sighing, Raquel gave her mother one last look, and saw her for the embittered, wicked woman that she's always been. After two decades of hearing nothing but negativity about her estranged father Rahman Zinsou and her African heritage, Raquel had enough. Staying under her mother's roof was foolish, since no growth can occur in a toxic environment. It was time to go.

Raquel has worked for a year and saved her money for the big trip. The young woman had everything ready. This was the move of a lifetime. A chance for Raquel to escape her mother Amelia Dos Santos influence and experience life on her own. The time has come for Raquel to leave the beautiful land of Brazil behind. When destiny beckons, no man or woman may resist its call. Raquel is ready to make some changes when it comes to her life and her future, so the call to adventure appealed to her immensely...

Without a word, Raquel grabbed her bags and left with her little dog Harriet. No way Raquel was leaving the white-coated Jack Russell Terrier with her mother. Amelia Dos Santos likes animals even less than she likes people. The matriarch of House Dos Santos is known to be cruel to her workers. Raquel took one last look at the Dos Santos Plantation, where she was born and raised. Once upon a time, it was one of the largest plantations in the Amazons Region of Brazil. So much history there. The place belonged to Amelia Dos Santos, and even though Raquel was born there, she never felt welcome. Time to go indeed...

"We are going to be just fine," Raquel said to Harriet, and the little dog woofed and followed her to the car. Raquel got in, and drove through the streets of Manaus, Brazil. Raquel headed to the airport, and thus began the long trek that would take her from Brazil to Europe and finally to West Africa. On the various plane rides that they took, Raquel insisted on buying a seat for her dog Harriet rather than let her be among the cargo. Bad things happen to pets who fly like luggage on planes. After a long sojourn in the air, Raquel finally arrived in Africa.

The moment Raquel landed in the Republic of Benin, she felt right at home. This was the homeland of her long-lost father Rahman Zinsou. In the realms of Africa, both men and women trace their lineage and cultural allegiance through their fathers roots. Raquel definitely stood out among the dark-skinned people of Benin, though. A lot of the locals stared at the six-foot-tall, athletic and curvy, brown-skinned young woman with the short hair and uneasy smile, but then again, they always stare at strangers. Raquel spoke enough of the language to get by, which was a blessing in disguise.

Upon arriving in the town of Parakou, Capital of the Borgou region of Benin, Raquel asked for directions to the Zinsou Compound, located at the edge of the wilderness, and a kindly Beninese gentleman named Ismail showed her the way. Raquel and her dog Harriet arrived at the Zinsou Compound, birthplace of her father Rahman Zinsou. Sure enough, the old man was there, making some repairs on his old Jeep. Raquel sniffed the air, and allowed herself a smile. The young woman hadn't seen her father in ages, but his scent was still the same.

Rahman Zinsou, a tall, dark-skinned and silver-haired Beninese man, smiled as he saw his long-lost daughter Raquel and her little dog Harriet. At last, Raquel has come home. Rahman had been expecting Raquel for some time. A lot of things in this world are complicated, especially between men and women, but a father's love for his daughter isn't one of them. Rahman has prayed for Raquel's return for ages, and at long last, the Gods of the African Motherland have heeded the old Beninese man's prayers...

"Welcome home, daughter," Rahman Zinsou said, and he gave Raquel a heartfelt hug. The old man then bent down to pat the little dog Harriet on the head, and then led his daughter and her pet inside. The Zinsou Compound was vast, comprising a big farm, a warehouse, stables, and more, all occupying an eighty-acre estate. Farming has been a Zinsou family tradition since time immemorial. Rahman introduced his daughter Raquel to his lady, Madeleine, an older Beninese woman, who basically took care of him.

"Welcome home, Raquel, your father has talked about you and Brazil for years," said Madeleine, and Raquel grinned and hugged the old woman. They gathered in the dining room, and a sumptuous meal of roast goat, white rice, beans, avocados, spicy soup and orange juice followed. After serving dinner, Madeleine sat down, as did Rahman and Raquel. The three of them began to eat, periodically tossing chunks of meat to the little dog Harriet, who gulped them down. Raquel looked at her father Rahman and his companion Madeleine, and felt at home. All was well for the first time in ages.

"You have a lovely home, madam, I'm glad to be here," Raquel said, with a respectful nod, and Madeleine smiled and brushed her hand against hers. In every household, the lady of the house runs the house. Raquel might be Rahman's long-lost daughter, but Madeleine is his lady and this is her house. Raquel didn't want to start things off on the wrong foot. Madeleine seemed nice enough and Rahman seemed happy with her, so Raquel figured she'd repay her in kind. Pay kindness with kindness, and wickedness with wickedness, that was Raquel's motto.

"Tell me about Manaus, it is as busy as I remember?" Rahman asked, and he looked at his daughter Raquel, who took a sip of orange juice before answering. For Raquel, the City of Manaus was a worldly city, with tons of Afro-Brazilians, Native Americans and Euro-Brazilians calling it home. Hell, a lot of Chinese people and Lebanese people have recently moved to the City of Manaus, along with folks from places like Angola, Vietnam, and others. Brazil is the most racially diverse nation on Earth. The place is beautiful, but it has its fair share of problems...

"Manaus is big, and busy, and full of adventure, even more so than you remember, Papa," Raquel replied, and Rahman smiled before exchanging a look with Madeleine. More than twenty years ago, after graduating from the University of Toronto in the province of Ontario, Canada, Rahman opted to visit the City of Manaus, Brazil, rather than returning to his homeland of Benin. While in the City of Manaus, Rahman met Amelia Dos Santos, a beautiful and wealthy Euro-Brazilian woman, and he fell in love with her. The result of that brief and tumultuous yet passionate union was Raquel, the daughter of two very different worlds...

"Raquel, I wanted to be there for you, but my kind are not welcome in Brazil," Rahman said gently, and Raquel shot him a look, but nodded. Madeleine looked at Rahman and Raquel with sympathy. Father and daughter had a complicated relationship, to be sure. Madeleine knew life couldn't have been easy for Raquel as a half-breed in a world that didn't understand her. It's a good thing that Raquel has come home. Brazil is a beautiful and diverse land, but Africa's blood flowed in Raquel's veins and her true heritage could not be denied...

"I understand, Papa, and I don't blame you," Raquel said, and her eyes flashed bright yellow when she uttered these words. Rahman smiled at his daughter Raquel before exchanging a nod with Madeleine. Rahman's eyes turned bright yellow, while spots appeared all over his body. The same startling transformation came over Madeleine. Where once sat two women and one man, three giant leopards, bigger than the natural ones found in the African wilderness, sat and dined. Harriet the dog looked at the leopard-women and the leopard-man curiously, but did not shrink in fear.

"Your dog Harriet does not fear us, she is a wonderful creature, and I wish her a warm welcome to our household," said Rahman, his voice now unnaturally deep. Raquel nodded at her father. Back in the City of Manaus, Raquel brought Harriet the stray dog home and adopted her over her mother's protests. Harriet had been a loyal companion for the past couple of years, and she didn't fear Raquel's other side either. Dogs don't fear the supernatural. They fear bad people. Just like that, Rahman, Madeleine and Raquel left the table, leaving the rest of their feast to the little dog, who wolfed down the remains on their plates.

Outside the Zinsou Compound, night had fallen. Rahman, also known as the Leopard King, took off into the darkness, followed by his mate Madeleine, a large she-leopard, and his daughter Raquel. The young Afro-Brazilian woman ran through the darkness with her father and his mate, and soon they reached the woods. They ran around for hours before finding suitable prey, an antelope which tasted far better than the roasted goat they'd been feasting on in their human disguises. The Leopard King made the kill, and shared the meat with his mate and his daughter.

"Raquel, I am your father's mate, and I welcome you in our household, adhere by our rules and all will be fine," Madeleine said to the young woman as they returned from the hunt. Raquel smiled at Madeleine and nodded, then gave the older woman a hug. The three of them returned to the Zinsou Compound, their faces and bodies bloodied, and their vestments in tatters. For the Leopard King, his lady and his daughter, it had been a good hunt.

"I am happy to be here with you both," Raquel told Rahman and Madeleine, before retreating to her chambers. Raquel found her little dog Harriet sound asleep at the foot of her bed. Raquel smiled and patted the little dog, who woke up and greeted her happily. After a long night, Raquel was tired and ready to sleep. The young Afro-Brazilian lay in bed, thinking about her existence. Raquel thought of her old life in the City of Manaus, and wondered what her mother Amelia Dos Santos was doing. Oh well, that was the past, and Raquel was more than willing to let it go.

When Raquel came to in the early afternoon, she found a note from her father Rahman. The old man had gone to his office in town. As for Madeleine, she tended to the household, and was happy to share her duties with Raquel. The two women bantered and joked while taking care of business. The Zinsou Compound was huge, and Madeleine was thankful for Raquel's help. The young Afro-Brazilian had learned about farming in Brazil, so she was pretty handy. Afterwards, Madeleine gave Raquel some money, and encouraged her to explore the nearby town of Parakou.

"Go explore and buy yourself some pretty things, my dear," Madeleine said, and Raquel grinned, then took Harriet the dog, leashed her and went to town. As the tall, stunningly attractive young Afro-Brazilian woman walked about the City of Parakou, a lot of young Beninese men and women looked at her. Raquel was used to being stared at on the streets of metropolitan Manaus, but this was ridiculous. As a half-black, half-Portuguese beauty, Raquel was viewed as exotic by the Beninese people, whether she liked it or not.

Raquel walked into a place called Marguerite's Restaurant, and was greeted by the owner, a tall, curvy and dark-skinned woman of about forty. Marguerite wore a crimson dress with flower patterns, and looked absolutely gorgeous. There was something about the way Marguerite carried herself. The Beninese restaurateur reminded Raquel of Tennis champion Serena Williams, only with more curves. Marguerite smiled at Raquel, who suddenly realized that she was staring at the other woman.

"Good morning, madam, I'm Raquel, I'd like a table for myself and my little friend Harriet," Raquel said gently, and Marguerite smiled at the tall, attractive, strange and obviously biracial young woman who carried her little dog in her arms. Raquel spoke the local language well enough, but she was definitely not from around anywhere near the City of Parakou. Africans love dogs just like most people do, but they don't carry their dogs around like white folks do. Raquel was foreign with a capital F, that much Marguerite could guess easily enough.

"Welcome to my restaurant, Raquel, if you and Harriet could please follow me," Marguerite said with a grin. The Beninese restaurateur led Raquel and her dog to a nearby table, sat them down and offered them a menu. Raquel ordered rice and goat plus orange juice, and Marguerite happily took her order. Raquel took a look around the restaurant, which was small but nice. There was African artwork on the walls. Raquel saw a painting of two dark-skinned women holding hands while wearing traditional attire. Hmm, very interesting...

"Thank you, Miss Marguerite, I'm new in town and loving the local cuisine," Raquel said as Marguerite served her a place of rice, goat, spices, and orange juice. Marguerite nodded graciously and bent down to look at Harriet. The little dog wagged her tail as Marguerite placed a plate of meat before her. Marguerite patted Harriet on the head, then looked at Raquel. The two women made eye contact, and Marguerite nodded firmly before walking away. Raquel grinned, as understanding dawned on her...

"Enjoy yourselves," Marguerite said to Raquel as she and Harriet wolfed down their food. Raquel ate happily, savoring the meal. For the first time in ages, everything felt right. Raquel was reunited with her father Rahman Zinsou, the Leopard King, and his lady Madeleine was quite nice. Raquel grew up hearing terrible things about her father, and about West Africa, mostly coming from her embittered mother Amelia Dos Santos. Hell, Amelia also made Raquel feel dirty because she was sexually attracted to women. Yeah, Raquel was glad to be out from under her mother's shadow...

Raquel finished her meal and tipped generously, and wondered if she'd imagined things when made eye contact with Marguerite. Was the tall, gorgeous Beninese lady also into women? Raquel knew that lesbians and bisexual women made eye contact with other women in a way that heterosexual women simply don't. Hmm, there had to be a way for Raquel to keep in touch with Marguerite. Raquel has a thing for dark-skinned, curvy women, and she tries to never miss a good opportunity to get with such ladies when she meets them...

"Miss Marguerite, your food is to die for, let me get your number, I want to bring my father and his lady next time," Raquel said with a grin. Marguerite looked at Raquel. The young foreign woman was obviously into women and not very good at concealing her enthusiasm for the ladies when in the presence of a beautiful woman. Marguerite, a seasoned lover of women, licked her lips and maintained eye contact with Raquel, who blushed.

"Sure thing, Raquel, sounds good to me," Marguerite said, and she handed her a menu with the restaurant number, then scribbled her cell phone number on it. Raquel nodded and wished Marguerite a good day, and then she picked up Harriet the dog and left. As Raquel left, she could feel Marguerite's gaze on her. The tall, curvaceous Beninese woman was totally checking Raquel out, and Raquel was fine with that. The Afro-Brazilian gal is new to the Republic of Benin but she intends to build a new life here. No shame in her game. Let the world beware.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers