Hollywood Dykes

Story Info
Sporty Lolo Jones seduces legend Marjean Holden.
1.1k words
3.14
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Former Hollywood actress, model, author and motivational speaker Marjean Holden, best known for TV series like Beastmaster and Babylon 5 is having one of those days. Inside her residence, located in Los Angeles, California, things are most definitely heating up. The tall, light-skinned and dark-haired African American thespian lay in bed, stark naked, her body glistening by the firelight. Marjean Holden was not alone, for fellow thespian and Olympic athlete Lolo Jones was there with her. The athletic, brown-skinned and dark-haired biracial beauty smiled at the Hollywood MILF. Kindred spirits always understand one another...

"Strong black women eat pussy," Marjean Holden said, smiling at Lolo Jones while spreading her thick, muscular thighs invitingly. Lolo Jones smiled at Marjean Holden while admiring her naked body. Lolo Jones has had a crush on Marjean Holden ever since she played the ruthless beauty Arina in the television show Beastmaster. Lolo Jones, a proud Christian woman, repressed her sexual feelings for women and focused on dating men. Now, at the age of forty, Lolo Jones is finally exploring her other side...

"I am a strong black woman," Lolo Jones said, and she kissed Marjean Holden passionately. Lolo Jones slid her tongue down Marjean Holden's throat, and at the same time, fondled her tits. Lolo Jones absolutely loves black women and biracial women who fit the MILF archetype and Marjean Holden is definitely one of the hottest MILFs out there. Marjean Holden sighed happily as Lolo Jones kissed her throat, and then slid her hand between her thighs.

"Go for it," Marjean Holden whispered, and Lolo Jones smiled as she began fingering the other woman's pussy. Marjean Holden, a happily married wife and mother, nevertheless sometimes likes to get down with other ladies and there's nothing wrong with that. After meeting Lolo Jones at a book event, Marjean Holden sensed that they were kindred spirits. Women who have sex with other women spot one another through a specific type of eye contact that straight women are blissfully unaware of. Nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, so enticing," Lolo Jones paused to say, and she buried her face between Marjean Holden's thighs. Marjean Holden moaned deeply as Lolo Jones began eating her pussy like a hungry woman. The last time someone ate Marjean Holden's pussy like this was during her Babylon 5 days. The lovely actress Claudia Christian invited Marjean Holden to her trailer and then fucked her silly. Marjean Holden definitely prefers men over women, but sometimes, she does miss the feel of a female tongue in her pussy. It's a good thing that Olympic athlete Lolo Jones came along when she did. Marjean Holden has been craving pussy lately. Only one way to scratch that itch...

"Lolo, shut up and eat that pussy," Marjean Holden said, clucking her tongue for emphasis. Lolo Jones grinned and nodded, then put her mouth to good use. Marjean Holden closed her eyes and relaxed as Lolo Jones ate her pussy. Who would have thought that a self-described Christian female virgin who avoids dicks and their owners would turn out to be the best pussy licker in all the land? Lolo Jones sucked on Marjean Holden's clit and fingered her, causing the sexy older biracial woman to groan in sheer pleasure. Marjean Holden was like putty in Lolo Jones and Lolo Jones was just getting started...

"I like bossy black women, they taste really good," Lolo Jones said, and then she pinched Marjean Holden's inner thigh, causing her to open her eyes. Lolo Jones stared into Marjean Holden's eyes in that deeply intimate and totally lesbo kind of way. Marjean Holden nodded, and then got on all fours. Lolo Jones fingered her wet pussy while admiring Marjean Holden's thick ass. Lolo Jones always thought Marjean Holden had an amazing ass and thick, muscular thighs back in her Beastmaster television program days, and she was still hot in her fifties. Well, Lolo Jones wants some of that...

"Well, Lolo Jones, are you going to do something about that ass or just stare?" Marjean Holden demanded haughtily. Lolo Jones grinned and then came up behind the tall, sexy biracial MILF. Marjean Holden smiled as Lolo Jones grasped her thick ass cheeks and spread them wide open. Just like that, Lolo Jones buried her tongue in Marjean Holden's booty hole. Marjean Holden groaned as Lolo Jones began munching on her sweet butt hole. No one has eaten Marjean Holden's asshole in years, not since she hooked up with Australian actor Daniel Goddard, her co-star in the Beastmaster television series.

"Hmm, I think I like the taste of a strong black woman's asshole," Lolo Jones said, totally teasing Marjean Holden. Groaning, Marjean Holden pressed her thick biracial booty against Lolo Jones beautiful face, driving the younger woman's tongue deeper inside her booty hole. There are lesbians and bisexual women who enjoy the feel of a female tongue in their booty holes and Marjean Holden, multifaceted biracial MILF and thespian, is one of those amazing women. Lolo Jones lathered Marjean Holden's asshole with her tongue, driving the sexy MILF up the wall. Marjean Holden squealed in delight as Lolo Jones feasted on her asshole. This is woman to woman anal licking done right...

"Hmm, Lolo Jones, can you strap up and fuck this strong black woman or are you intimidated?" Marjean Holden demanded. Lolo Jones grinned and smacked Marjean Holden's thick ass. Grabbing her purse, Lolo Jones pulled a shiny ebony strap-on dildo and put it on. Marjean Holden grinned and admired Lolo Jones as she strapped it on. Nodding, Lolo Jones approached Marjean Holden, who twerked that biracial MILF booty for the other woman. Lolo Jones stroked her phallic toy and then leaned into Marjean Holden. Time for the sexy, bold young woman to fuck the sexy MILF with her strap-on dildo. It's strap time, for real...

"Give me that ass, bitch," Lolo Jones said as she gripped Marjean Holden by the hips and pushed the dildo into her pussy. Marjean Holden groaned sharply as Lolo Jones dildo popped into her pussy. Hmm, the sexy biracial MILF realized that the bossy younger woman's dildo was much thicker than her husband's dick. Face down and big ass up, Marjean Holden squealed in delight as Lolo Jones slammed the dildo into her pussy. Sometimes, young women wear strap-on dildos and fuck older women with them. The world won't end as a result of this...

Marjean Holden rode Lolo Jones dildo until she came while screaming the other gal's name. After fucking Marjean Holden into submission, Lolo Jones made her suck her strap-on dildo. Marjean Holden happily sucked the dildo, tasting her own feminine juices on his. Lolo Jones smiled proudly, feeling wonderful after conquering yet another hot and strong, feminine woman. Lolo Jones is strapped and on the hunt for gorgeous, famous femmes. In the world of Hollywood and the realm of sports, Lolo Jones is a force to reckon with. Let the fun continue!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers