Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 07

Story Info
Bisexual Sikh Indian gal meets Afro-Brazilian lady.
1.3k words
3.59
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Ramandeep Kaur Singh, a six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Sikh Indian woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, is as fearless as they come. The very epitome of a strong Sikh Indian woman. She is a graduate of Carleton University, and works for a tech company in the Kanata area. Ramandeep is happily married to a Sikh gentleman named Mandeep Singh, a project manager at the Westgate Mall. Mandeep is bisexual, and Ramandeep finds that hot. Recently, the two of them had a steamy threesome with a bisexual black porn actor named James Kingsman. It was a night for the ages...

"I've got to go to Toronto on business, big conference, wish me luck, my love," Mandeep said as he and Ramandeep stood at the bus terminal on Catherine Street, near downtown Ottawa. Ramandeep kissed her husband passionately and patted his derriere. They parted ways and then Ramandeep drove back to Kanata, feeling a bit lonely since her beloved hubby Mandeep was going to be gone for a couple of days. This lovely Sikh Indian couple is passionately in love.

Ramandeep loves her husband Mandeep and is okay with him being bisexual, but the lovely Sikh Indian gal has secrets of her own. At the tech company where Ramandeep works, there are quite a few lovely women. The company has a lot of Indian women and white women, but Ramandeep isn't after any of them. The Sikh Indian gal has unique tastes. Ramandeep is quite fond of Tatiana Elias, a tall, brown-skinned, dark-haired and big-bottomed biracial woman from the environs of Sao Paolo, Brazil. Tatiana is one of the top programmers and database managers at the tech company, and as a newbie, Ramandeep has had to work under her for a while...

Ramandeep has done her research on the lovely Tatiana Elias. According to company files, Tatiana was born in Sao Paolo, Brazil, to a French expatriate father, Guillaume Elias, and an Afro-Brazilian mother, Lucinda Monteiro. Tatiana has lived all over the world, including Brazil, France and the United States, and moved to Ontario, Canada, a while ago. Tatiana is forty years old and has never been married. No offspring either. Ramandeep likes to know her target when she's hunting for pussy, and she took this as a good sign.

"I don't mess with coworkers," Tatiana told Ramandeep when the young Sikh Indian woman came onto her, one fine day in the deserted cafeteria of the tech center. Ramandeep looked gorgeous in a black leather jacket, red silk shirt, black jeans and boots. The happily married Sikh Indian woman doesn't wear the turban like her husband Mandeep does. She is proud of her culture and everything but isn't that religious per se. Tatiana, who is rather tall herself, and curvy, with big tits and a round ass, looked great in a dark blue sweatshirt and too-tight blue jeans. Ramandeep has noticed that Tatiana tends to stare at her and get nervous when she's around. Sure signs of lesbianism or at least bisexuality in a woman, to be sure...

"Neither do I," Ramandeep replied with a sly smile, and she looked Tatiana up and down, openly checking out the Brazilian gal. Later that day, when Ramandeep was leaving work, she noticed that Tatiana was going to the Metro grocery store, and followed her. Ramandeep approached Tatiana, and once more made a pass at her. The tall Brazilian gal actually smiled, and gave Ramandeep her number. That's how it all began between the two women.

"Come on over," Tatiana said over the phone as Ramandeep called her, right after dropping off her husband Mandeep at the bus station on Catherine Street. Ramandeep left the Greyhound station downtown and sped toward the outskirts of metropolitan Ottawa, where the affluent areas of Kanata and Stitsville lie. Ramandeep went straight to Tatiana's place, located on Morrigan Avenue, and she rang the doorbell of the stately mansion. Tatiana answered the door, wearing a crimson negligee and a bright smile.

"Good morning, cutie," Ramandeep said, and Tatiana grinned. The Afro-Brazilian femme pulled her favorite Sikh Indian gal into her arms, and kissed her full and deep. Ramandeep kissed Tatiana back passionately and then gave her big round a firm squeeze. The two lovers went inside, and Tatiana, ever the gracious hostess, offered Ramandeep some Brazilian coffee, and cold cut sandwiches. Ramandeep drank the coffee but declined the sandwiches. The young Sikh Indian woman was hungry for something else...

"You look so beautiful," Tatiana said, admiring Ramandeep, who looked great in a red jacket, white tank top, black Yoga pants and black sneakers. Ramandeep grinned, and kissed Tatiana once more. Just like that, they hastily undressed and began making love, right there on the living room carpet. Ramandeep admired Tatiana's sinfully sexy, curvy body. The Afro-Brazilian gal looked gorgeous, with her big tits, curvy body, thick thighs and huge round ass. Ramandeep proceeded to kiss Tatiana from her lips to her chest, sucking on her nipples and caressing her breasts.

"Hmm, I've missed you," Tatiana moaned softly, and she closed her eyes as Ramandeep worked her magic. Ramandeep sucked on Tatiana's nipples and slid her hand downward, between her lady's legs. Tatiana let out a happy sigh as Ramandeep began fingering her pussy. Ramandeep kissed a path from Tatiana's tits to her crotch, and then inhaled her womanly scent. Ramandeep winked at Tatiana before burying her face between her legs. The Sikh Indian gal was hungry for some pussy, and her favorite Afro-Brazilian temptress had what she needed...

"You taste delicious," Ramandeep paused to tell Tatiana, and she teased her lover's clit with her tongue before sliding three fingers and then a fourth into her vagina. Tatiana moaned deeply and squirmed on the carpet, loving what Ramandeep was doing to her. The bisexual Sikh Indian woman definitely knew her way around the female body. Ramandeep licked, teased, probed and fingered Tatiana's pussy until the Afro-Brazilian gal screamed, in sheer orgasmic delight...

"My turn," Tatiana told Ramandeep, after coming down from cloud nine. Ramandeep grinned and lay back on the carpet, rubbing her tits as Tatiana drew near. Tatiana looked at Ramandeep, this gorgeous and almost Amazon-like Indian beauty whom she liked so much, and grinned. Tatiana kissed Ramandeep and sucked on her nipples lovingly before sliding her fingers into her vagina. Ramandeep let out a happy sigh as Tatiana began exploring her sweet spot. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yes, make me cum," Ramandeep screamed, as she rode Tatiana's face, while the other woman lay there, holding her big ass with both hands and eating her sweet pussy. When Ramandeep came, Tatiana tasted her girly cum and smiled. No two women smell or taste alike down below, and Tatiana definitely likes the way Ramandeep tastes. Afterwards, the two women kissed and held each other. They spent the day together, eating, drinking, talking, watching TV and making love. It was a grand old time.

Ramandeep Kaur Singh surprised herself, and Tatiana Elias, by spending the night with her favorite lady. Tatiana knows that Ramandeep is married, to a handsome Sikh Indian man named Mandeep, who is also bisexual. Ramandeep loves her husband, but she also digs the ladies. The two women had a great night, and the next morning, parted ways with a hug and a kiss. Ramandeep had a big smile on her face as she drove home. Mandeep would soon arrive at the bus station and she would have a story to share with him when she went to pick him up. This bisexual Sikh Indian woman loves her life with her secretly bisexual hubby, and the fact that they both get to enjoy whoever they want, and still stay together, is part of the fun. They're among the loving, non-traditional Indian couples that society refuses to believe actually exist...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers