Afro Stress Relief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

There were some huge black males standing outside the entrance to the club, "Are they the security?" I asked.

"Yes, they're fine specimens don't you think," Dr Jane answered.

"Er, I suppose so, do they know what we're doing?" I asked.

"Of course, I've found it's best to be totally honest and I said we genuinely want to help their community and we do, don't we?" Dr Jane asked and stared at me.

"Er, yes," I answered, what else could I say.

"Good," Dr Jane purred.

"Funny, they spelt the last girls wrong on the sign," I pointed out.

"No, you really are naive, 'gurls' is the name they use for white transexuals and transvestites who also perform here sometimes," Dr Jane laughed and pulled away and took me home.

The next night I drove to Dr Jane's house again and rang the bell, Dr Jane answered the door, she was wearing long leather boots and a severe looking dress. "Hi Johnny, delighted you could make it," Dr Jane said and led me to the study, where we got straight down to work and pulled together the questionnaire and accompanying notes in a couple of hours, we reduced the number of questions to fifty and set a good number as multiple-choice style questions to make it easier.

"Well done, I would have taken much longer to do that on my own, let's get a drink to celebrate and then I'll let you take the questionnaire," Dr Jane said.

Dr Jane went into the kitchen and brought out a bottle of wine with two glasses, saying, "It helps if you're slightly relaxed to answer the questions," giving me a large glass of wine; I didn't really drink as my family had a history of alcohol problems. "We won't start until you've finished the first glass," Dr Jane explained and smiled. I wanted to get out of there and so I gulped the wine down my throat, it was strong and soon I was feeling more relaxed and Dr Jane poured me another glass of wine.

"Right, let's start!" Dr Jane announced and started asking me the questions, I thought it was going OK and we'd be finished in thirty minutes but she started probing some of my answers on racial discrimination. "Looking at the first set of answers I can see these are quite typical of a white boy with the wrong attitude, you realise?" Dr Jane said, sternly looking at me as I was sipping my second glass, which made me feel quite intimidated.

"Sorry, ma'am," I meekly responded.

"That's alright, I doubt you've been in the close company of many Afro-males, once you start doing the interviews that, and your attitude, will markedly change," Dr Jane said condescendingly.

"I'm sure you're right, ma'am," was all I could say, and we continued with the questionnaire, but moved onto the sexual-style questions, again Dr Jane probed into my answers which made me feel uncomfortable and she could see that.

"I'm sorry Johnny, if it's uncomfortable but remember you'll be the one asking these questions. Again, these answers are typical of a privileged white boy, do you mind me being brutally honest?" Dr Jane asked.

"Er, I suppose not," I said.

"I think you are a typical privileged white boy, probably with a low sex drive and not particularly well endowed, who finds it difficult to please the sort of girl you're attracted to, white, blonde and buxom! You understand this is going to lead to a lifetime of frustration and probably a future broken marriage, alimony payments and all those associated problems?" Dr Jane lectured me.

"Er, I don't know what to say," I mumbled.

"That's OK, it's difficult hearing the truth but it's better you know now than later, but don't worry we'll talk about this more. Let's call it a night," Dr Jane answered in a gentler tone and showed me out. I drove home feeling completely deflated at basically being called a small-dicked white wimp!

At work the next day I was feeling pretty depressed and got a call on my cellphone, it was Dr Jane, "Hi, I've arranged for the first interview in two weeks on Friday at the club we saw, can you make it?" she asked.

"Er, sure," I stammered but wishing I could think of a way to back-out.

"Come around tonight at Six o'clock and we'll devise some strategies for relaxing those Afro-boys before the interview," Dr Jane instructed me and rang off without waiting for an answer.

I was supervising the loading bay, the company employed a team of negro male workers from the poor areas of town to do the manual loading and unloading of deliveries, a lot of them were into body-building and could easily cope with the manual effort required for the work in the loading bay.

"You OK, Troy?" I said to one, Troy, whom I knew slightly better than the others and felt I could make small talk with.

"OK, but too damn hot," Troy lazily responded, I realized he wanted me to call a break.

"OK, ten minutes drinks break," I announced to the entire, all black, loading bay crew.

"Cool," said Troy.

"Doing anything this weekend?" I casually asked.

"Nah, just probably go to the club," Troy replied.

"Oh, what club?" I asked.

"Bouncing Bitches, you wouldn't like it, no skinny-assed white girls just big black girls," Troy laughed, I did too but realized that was the club Dr Jane had shown me.

"Oh, I don't know," I replied, still laughing.

"Oh yeah, you like the black babes?" Troy queried me.

"Who doesn't, I may come down, where is it?" I jokingly said, even though I already knew.

"If you wanna come, better come with this crew; it's too dangerous for most white boys!" Troy said in a serious tone but rather oddly added, "but fine for other types of white boys, if you know what I mean?"

"Other types?" I queried, unsure what Troy meant.

"gurls, G-U-R-L-S," Troy spelled it out and looked at me long and hard.

"Not sure what you mean, gurls?" I said trying to pretend not to understand but I wondered if Troy knew something about me.

"Then it don't matter," Troy responded and we left it at that. I left the loading bay with my face red with embarrassment, as I thought Troy was suggesting I might be considered as the 'other type' of white boy, in other words a 'gurl'! I couldn't get over the feeling that everyone on the loading bay crew probably thought I might be a crossdressing homo and was laughing at me behind my back, it really knocked my confidence, and I wondered if the girls in the office thought the same thing. I started thinking maybe Dr Jane was right and perhaps I was a useless litte-dicked privileged white bitch!

I arrived at Dr Jane's thirty minutes late and she answered the door not looking too happy at my tardiness, but again dressed in long leather boots and this time a short leather skirt and blouse showing off her ample breasts, and I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"At last, you must be on time so please don't be late again!" Dr Jane scolded me.

"Sorry, ma'am," I replied as Dr Jane led me into the study, where there was a mobile clothes hanging frame with what looked like various women's outfits on it.

"Tidying-up?" I said trying to break the ice.

"No, this is part of the strategy we discussed," Dr Jane answered, but this confused me and I wondered if she was planning to attend these interview sessions as well.

"Oh, are you coming to do the interviews too?" I asked innocently.

"Ha, don't be silly! I've got far too many other things to be doing with my nights than hanging round strip clubs," Dr Jane said in a harsh tone, which confused me even more. "Right, let's get down to work," Dr Jane continued. Dr Jane then proceeded to discuss possible approaches to conducting the interviews but went on to say why they wouldn't work in this environment and how I, as unassuming and 'quite feminine' white boy, would struggle to deal with such masculine specimens as the Afro-males on an equal footing, which again confused me.

"So, is it worth me even going if you don't think these superior Afro-males will interact with a wimp like me?" I finally asked, sarcastically, as I was troubled by her calling me 'quite feminine'.

"Oh Johnny, please don't take offence, I'm not trying to belittle you but just simply stating some facts. It's important we all understand our limitations and perhaps also understand there are some roles we're better suited to than others. I've never used the word wimp, to describe you, have I?" Dr Jane said and added, "However, I think the only way they'll properly interact with you is if they feel superior and you are in a more demeaning role, showing the correct amount of respect and, well, deference to them. After all you'll probably be interviewing much superior physical specimens than yourself and you will be asking them very personal questions; I'm sure they don't want to tell a slim white boy their penis size," Dr Jane pondered; I didn't understand what she was trying to say but again, I thought, she was suggesting I was less than a man, well less than a black man!

"I'm totally confused now!" I finally blurted out.

"Well, I think we need to consider dressing you as one of the white gurl performers at the club, which is different from dressing as a female; much sluttier, stockings, high-heels, we need to go for the full tramp, well really prostitute, look," Dr Jane said looking straight at me.

"You're joking of course?" I said shocked.

"No, and I think it would be good for you, the Afro-men would instantly know you are no threat and also feel much more comfortable in your presence especially if you call them 'Sir' or better still 'Master'. As you know that strip club uses white gurl performers so the Afro-men are used to seeing such things and know these gurls are willing and compliant sexual partners who can't be made pregnant and will happily perform the kind of service the guys are looking for. Don't you agree?" Dr Jane asked.

I stared at Dr Jane and growled, "You want me to dress up as a whore and get fucked so you can get some questions answered. I really can't believe you're saying this; who do you think I am; I can't do this; I'm sorry, you really should have explained this from the outset; is this even legal!" these things all tumbled out of my mouth.

"Please don't use that language Johnny, to answer your questions, yes I want you to dress as a Transvestite at the club, if you believe the guys will want to have sex with you then if you want to accept their advances I don't think it's a problem and to be honest I think it wouldn't be bad thing for you to experience what an Afro-male can offer as a sexual partner; I think you're one of my students who also believes in helping to better integrate the Afro-Male into society; I was clear it would involve interacting with Afro-males from the outset and we would be using different strategies as an approach; and yes it's legal, we're not offering to sell your sexual services so you're not prostituting yourself. I know it's a big step but it will be worth it; why not try on some of these outfits, I think you'll enjoy it," Dr Jane calmly said.

I was shocked and in a stronger voice said, "I work with some of guys who go to this club, what if they find out? I'll be finished in this town! I will not do it!"

"I'm sure some of your Afro-colleagues already know plenty of white boys intimately, for instance, it's a common thing in prison for Afro-males to use white boys for sexual intercourse and relief. Now come on, at least try on an outfit; remember refusing to do this may mean I have to inform the college of yours and Harvey's abusive and racist behavior which will get you kicked off the course and you'll have to re-imburse your company for the full tuition fees. Can you afford twelve thousand dollars?" Dr Jane calmly continued.

"Are you trying to blackmail me? Of course I can't afford twelve thousand dollars! I'm pretty sure the college isn't aware of this, what if I tell them?" I angrily asked Dr Jane.

"Of course I'm not blackmailing you, simply pointing out the consequences of your actions. The college is fully aware that I employ these different strategies in my work and is fully supportive," Dr Jane responded and continued, "come on let's just try one outfit on, honestly I think you will be surprised how good you'll look."

I was trapped and couldn't help thinking that perhaps all these things Dr Jane had suggested about me were correct, I was stunned and didn't know what to do. Dr Jane got up and pulled the clothes rail over, "First things first, you'd better strip off," she said and helped me off with my jacket. I was in total shock and felt I couldn't disobey Dr Jane, I knew that the consequences of me refusing to comply may well destroy my career and with it my whole life, if I lost my job and was branded a racist it was likely I'd struggle to find another decent position and would probably lose my apartment and would become homeless. I meekly got undressed leaving my briefs on, "Those will have to go as well," Dr Jane said pointing at my briefs, I reluctantly took them off trying to cover myself with my hands. "Just as I thought a small penis, but don't be embarrassed now firstly we need to shave off all your body hair and apply some makeup," Dr Jane chuckled and led me upstairs to the bathroom where she used a ladyrazor on my arms, legs, chest and waxed my ass, penis and scrotum, so I was smooth down in my crotch for the first since being a boy. "That's better isn't it," Dr Jane exclaimed, trying to encourage me, and added, "Now for some make-up, nails and toes." Dr Jane spent nearly two hours transforming me and at the end fitted a blonde wig of hair over my own hair, she stood back admiring her work, "Oh yes, you have a nice slim body shape, once we get those high heels on, it will help shape your backside and legs; now downstairs for the outfit," Dr Jane ordered.

"Hmmm...I think a nice basque, stockings, long gloves and high heels and bikini bottoms," Dr Jane said handing me the clothes, I put on a basque which was green and black and covered my flat chest, black stockings and high-heels, green long gloves to go with my green painted nails. Embarrassingly my penis began to erect, "Don't worry that's common," Dr Jane told me and handed me a pair of bikini bottoms which covered my private areas. "It's lucky we're the same size, how do you feel?" Dr Jane asked and looking at myself in a mirror I was surprised, I looked like a whore but a fuckable whore!

"OK," I said haltingly, I was surprised at how good it felt wearing the stockings and bikini bottoms on my now smooth skin.

"You see, it's surprising isn't it? Have a walk around in those heels," Dr Jane smiled. I struggled on the heels at first but Dr Jane showed me how to walk and I was soon swishing around her study being encouraged by her. "Right, I bet you feel more confident now?" Dr Jane asked and I nodded. Dr Jane then handed me a long women's overcoat and said, "I want you to walk to the end of this road and back again." I hesitated taking the coat as things seemed to be going very fast, although I felt bizarrely good walking about Dr Jane's kitchen in her lingerie, I wasn't sure I wanted to go out in public as a crossdresser! "Come on, gurl, don't stop now," Dr Jane said encouragingly, then something inside me told me to do it but I wasn't sure why and so I put on the coat and walked out into the night.

It was a ten minute walk which I found difficult in heels and as I was turning-around from the main street to come back, a group of black boys in a car hooted and one shouted, "Hey bitch, I like the look of your ass, how'd you like to come for a drive!" I quickly turned around and walked back to Dr Jane's house. I got back in the house exhilarated at having been propositioned and told Dr Jane, she laughed and said she wasn't surprised and was quite jealous of how good I looked.

"Right, I want you to come here straight from work tomorrow and get dressed in this outfit and hang around here getting used to it, and maybe go for a longer walk tomorrow night," Dr Jane explained, I agreed and got undressed and went home with a rock hard erection. Once home, I suddenly started doubting myself and I couldn't believe how easily Dr Jane had manipulated me into dressing up in women's lingerie and going for a walk! I despised myself for being so weak and allowing it to happen, I told myself I would tell Dr Jane I couldn't continue with this experiment, and felt I would have to accept the consequences of what would happen after that. I went to sleep and had a very powerful and erotic dream involving the black boys in the car who had propositioned me!

All the next day at work I was concerned people would notice I had no body hair even though I was fully covered but I was also missing the new feeling of those stockings and panties on my skin. That evening, I arrived at Dr Jane's determined to tell her I couldn't continue. Dr Jane greeted me and showed me into her study, saying "Hello Johnny, I'm so pleased you could make it. Now I bet you may be having second thoughts about everything but I want to impress on you why we're doing this and the benefits to society that I, and now you, are trying to achieve. Obtaining this information will help drive my analysis of the Afro-male's lack of true integration and how best we can improve that situation." Dr Jane gave me a smile and hug, "Look Johnny, I'd like to think we've made a connection in our short time together, you may feel I've coerced you into this situation but really it's of your own making. However, after seeing how comfortable you were dressed in stockings and heels, it made me think this is the best thing for you, and I could tell how thrilled you were when those Afro-boys gave you some attention; I could see your little penis was erect in your, well my, bikini bottoms," Dr Jane chuckled. "Sometimes it's fun to be someone or something else and try new things, I doubt you'll ever get the chance to do this in your present life, you should try and enjoy being this new you. To help get you more into character I've also chosen a new name for the new you, it's also required by the club, you'll be known as Tina!" Dr Jane announced.

I was really stunned by what Dr Jane said, I also knew those things she mentioned were true. Maybe Dr Jane was right, it might be fun being 'Tina' for a time, after all only she was going to know it was me and when it was all over I could hang-up my stockings and return to my current normal life. Dr Jane helped me get dressed in the same outfit as last time and I was just allowed to hang around the house, she sometimes asked me to parade around and do one or two sexy poses, presumably to boost my confidence. At Eight o'clock sharp Dr Jane handed me the long coat again and said, "This time I want you to cross the main road and go into the bar opposite and just buy a coffee, don't say anything and if anyone speaks to you just smile or nod or shake your head."

I was really nervous and didn't want to go into a bar full of people dressed as a girl, but I also didn't want to let Dr Jane down, after she said she felt we'd made a connection I was taken aback, I hadn't had much female attention recently and it felt really good to have someone interested in me, maybe not sexually, but still it was nice, I thought to myself there was no going back now and so I headed to the bar. I walked across the main road and strolled past the bar a couple of times before finally getting up enough confidence to enter, it was self-service for coffee so I made myself one, paid the cashier and sat down in an empty booth, I looked around and no one was paying any attention to me which made me more relaxed. I spent ten minutes drinking my coffee and, when I'd finished, I got up to leave and went to the exit, a huge black man at the bar said, "Nice legs!" as I went past him, I turned and smiled at him and left quickly.

I didn't know why I smiled back at the negro who commented on my stocking-clad legs but deep-down I felt amazingly good at someone complimenting me, I began to think that I must be quite passable as a girl, and it felt good! As I walked back to Dr Jane's I knew I was enjoying being a 'gurl', I never ever considered myself homosexual but getting some male attention, well black male attention, and feeling good about it, made me wonder about my own sexuality. Once I'd returned to Dr Jane's, I told her everything that had happened at the bar, "You see, you're enjoying the attention, aren't you?" she said and I nodded.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers