Afro Stress Relief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

"Good, I knew you were a bit of a little slut," Dr Jane laughed and added, "OK, let's call it a night. Would you like keep these clothes on and drive home in them?"

"Yes, please." I said and so drove all the way home in my outfit under Dr Jane's long coat.

The next evening, I was again struttering around Dr Jane's study in my outfit when the she came in and said, "Tina, I've invited some people around tonight just to help introduce you into company." I was stunned at this announcement and very hesitant, it was one thing going outside and even to a bar where no one knew I as a crossdresser but it was a different matter being introduced to people who would know I wasn't a real girl!

"I'm not sure," I said nervously.

"Oh honey, you've been out as the new you, this is just another little step, I'm going to be here and anyway I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with these people," Dr Jane replied. About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang and Dr Jane answered and I heard some greetings, two other white women followed Dr Jane into the study.

"Hi, I'd like to introduce Jenny and Bonnie, this is Tina," announced Dr Jane; both were dressed in open long coats and underneath they were wearing almost the same outfit as me, basques, stockings, high heels and gloves! "Both Jenny and Bonnie are gurl dancers at the Bouncing Bitches club," Dr Jane revealed.

"Hi Tina," Jenny and Bonnie both said and kissed me, both were transvestites but both were very convincing in the sense that they both looked very fuckable.

"Hi," I replied.

"I've told them you're doing some interviewing for me of the Afro-boys going to the club and you want to blend into the environment and make those boys feel as comfortable as possible," Dr Jane explained.

"You look great darlin', just give those boys a stroke of their black pythons and they'll answer any question you want," giggled Bonnie.

I turned red and stammered, "I'm just there to ask the questions."

"Course you are baby, we understand, but once you get there you may change your mind," Jenny said.

"Now gurls, let's keep it nice. I want you to explain to Tina what you do and how you interact with the Afro-boys at the club, such as are you respectful to them; do you let them touch you?; do you let them take the lead?; do you kiss?; do you move and sit seductively?" Dr Jane interrupted, I was flushing red with embarrassment when she mentioned kissing.

Dr Jane had provided some, a lot, of glasses of sparkling wine and soon Jenny and Bonnie were describing what happened in the club, how they'd dance and wiggle their asses; how they'd let the black boys fondle them; how they'd let them kiss them; how they'd end up in the parking-lot sucking their black dicks and getting fucked; and lots of other arousing facts. Around Eleven o'clock both Jenny and Bonnie said goodbye, saying, "We'll be seeing you down the club, Tina. And in the parking-lot," they sniggered as they got picked up by a driver from the club.

"Well Tina," said Dr Jane, I noticed she only called me by that name now, "that was interesting. Fortunately, I've recorded that interview so we can make notes from it as you didn't seem to take any notes down." I didn't really see there was any need to take any notes after that, it sounded like I was going to have to get fucked silly in the parking-lot by a load of black men in order to get those questions answered.

"OK, I'm not sure about this," I said nervously.

"Don't worry honey, you're not a dancer there. Neither I or the club are expecting you to do what those two white sluts do; although I notice your little penis is aroused," Dr Jane replied, embarrassed I put my hands on my panty clad penis, "Oh honey, don't be ashamed it's natural for a white boy like you. Anyway, let's call it a night, maybe take some more outfits home tonight and try them on?" she suggested, I nodded and with a bag full of very slutty lingerie I went home and tried on various combinations.

The next day Dr Jane rang me at work and said, "Tina, I want you to come tonight dressed. See you around Seven o'clock," and rang off, I was really nervous as I'd have to get myself ready and also get myself to my car from my apartment dressed in women's lingerie. I hurried to my apartment after work and got myself ready as best as I could, Dr Jane had shown me how to do make-up and given me some supplies and I'd been practicing most evenings, and so I quickly got myself ready, or rather got 'Tina' ready, and was soon rushing down the stairs of my apartment block in high-heels as I was too nervous to take the elevator, in a long coat I'd borrowed from Dr Jane. Fortunately I didn't meet anyone in the stairwell and was able to get to my car without incident.

I arrived at Dr Jane's on time, dressed in black high-heels, red stockings, black basque, black bikinis bottoms, red gloves and a red band around my neck and fully made-up, at the door I'd taken off the long coat as I knew Dr Jane would want to check me out straight away!

"Oh Tina, you look just like a whore should," Dr Jane smiled on opening the door. I was gobsmacked as she was in the same style of outfit!

"Wow, you look hot Dr Jane," I said as I entered Dr Jane's home.

"I thought I try and make you feel more comfortable with less clothes, plus I have one of my Afro-boyfriends coming over tonight and wanted you to meet him; he likes me to dress like a whore as well," Dr Jane confided.

"I thought you were married?" I stammered.

"Oh I am, but for my research I felt I needed to connect with the Afro-male in a more intimate way to fully appreciate his issues and whilst my husband was reluctant at first, once I got him involved with AMIRAP it's stretched his horizons, shall we say, and he's much more accommodating now," Dr Jane replied, I felt sorry for her husband but wondered what did she mean by AMIRAP.

"I've not heard of AMIRAP, what is it?" I asked.

"Oh, well it stands for the Afro-american Male Integration and Relief Awareness Programme, but don't worry about that now, you'll find out a lot more about it later on," Dr Jane quipped.

"Does your boyfriend know about me?" I nervously asked.

"Oh yes, he's a regular at that club and knows all about white boys like you," Dr Jane said.

"Er, I mean does he know I'm just there to conduct the interviews?" I replied.

"Of course Tina, but also he's a proud Afro-male, and an impressive physical specimen who likes to dominate white boys and be superior around them but especially in front of white women, so you must address him as Sir and myself as mistress. When he arrives, I will want you to do some menial tasks for him just to make him feel comfortable. I want to make sure you have the right attitude before you go to the club," Dr Jane said.

"Tasks like what?" I asked.

"Fetch and carry; remove his clothes if he asks you; remove your clothes if he asks. Afro-males like to compare genital sizes, especially with white males and he may even want to smack your little white ass," Dr Jane giggled.

"Oh," I said doubtfully.

"Oh, don't worry Tina. I've found that white boys attitudes improve a lot when they are dominated by an Afro-male," Dr Jane predicted.

The doorbell rang and Dr Jane ran to open it, I heard from the door, "Hiya babe." in a deep Southern black accent and what sounded like some kissing and a smack, presumably on Dr Jane's ass, and heard her giggle.

"Devone, meet Tina, one of my students," Dr Jane said coming into the study followed by a huge black man.

"Hello Dev.., er Sir," I replied as requested.

"Tina is just starting his attitude modification training so may need some help from us!" Dr Jane said giving me a sharp look.

"That's OK, I'll whoop this bitch's ass if he disrespects you or me," the huge negro said menacingly.

"Oh, I'm sure it won't come to that, will it Tina?" asked Dr Jane.

"No, Mistress," I said, very alarmed and wondering if I should try and escape but realized that in my current clothes that might not be for the best.

"Would you like Tina to take your jacket and shoes Devone?" Dr Jane enquired.

"Yeah, bitch get these," Devone growled and handed me his jacket and put one foot on a table, I went and hung the jacket in the hall and realized Devone's foot was still on the table and he expected me to undo his laces and take his shoes off! I hesitated but realized it would be a mistake as I could see myself getting a serious 'ass whooping', as Devone put it, so I knelt down in front of him and unlaced one shoe and took it off and did the same with his second shoe when he put that on the table; his feet were huge.

"That's better bitch," Devone snorted less aggressively.

"Good Tina, perhaps you can fetch Devone a cold beer now, I'll show you where it is," said Dr Jane leading me into the kitchen. "Isn't he an amazing specimen; wait till you see his Afro-penis!" Dr Jane giggled when we were alone in the kitchen.

"Er!" I mumbled, not knowing what to say.

"Come on gurl, you're doing well; let's all get comfortable and I'm sure things will be much smoother," Dr Jane said, showing me the fridge and where the beer was. I returned to the study with a poured glass of beer and glass of wine on a tray.

"Your beer and wine, Sir and Mistress," I said.

"Bitch is getting better already," Devone chortled, "bend over, let me look at that ass!" Devone demanded. I looked at Dr Jane and she nodded encouragingly, so I turned around and bent over in front of Devone, I felt his big hands on my ass, he stroked it and gave it a couple of quick smacks.

"Ouch!" I said but stayed where I was.

"This bitch needs to learn to take a bit of ass whooping. All the boys down the club like to whoop on white bitch ass," Devone observed. "Drop them panties, bitch. White boys with little dicks don't need no panties," Devone said, again, Dr Jane nodded and so I nervously undid the bikini bottoms cords and they fell to the floor revealing my little white penis. "Ha, I knew it, a little dick!" Devone laughed and then undid his own trousers and slipped out his massive black dick from the zipper, this was the first time I'd seen a negro penis up close, it's size and girth were amazing and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I couldn't believe a cock could look so beautiful, I loved it's color, it's shape, and it looked so dominant! I wanted to know how it would feel to take Devone's big black cock in my mouth, how it would feel to let his huge ebony dick stretch my anus, and what his negro semen would taste like! I wanted to know what it would be like to be dominated by such a massive piece of black manhood, how it would feel to be put in my place and made to please Devone's magnificant dark dick! I was completely shocked by my own thoughts and desires and I knew something had changed within me, previously I'd have been disgusted if I'd seen another man's penis up close, but Devone's dominant African dick was different, I didn't feel repulsed by it, but rather attracted to it, however I didn't feel the same about my own tiny white penis, in fact I still felt disgusted at the thought of being close to another white penis!

Embarrasingly my own small white penis began to harden, and I heard Dr Jane chuckle and come over to myself and Devone, she began to stroke Devone's black manhood and it started to grow, "If you ask Devone nicely he may let you touch it Tina," she smirked.

"Er, Sir can I please touch your penis?" I stammered, still not being able to take my eyes from it, I wanted and needed to touch it, caress it and maybe kiss it!

"Sure bitch but be careful," Devone said. Dr Jane took my hand and put it on Devone's cock and stroked it with my hand as it began to grow; I was unable to stop myself from touching it, feeling it and stroking it!

"You see Tina, this is what's waiting in the club," Dr Jane said as I kept stroking the huge ebony cock.

Devone said, "Take off my trousers, bitch." I knelt, undid his belt and buttons and slid the trousers down as he stepped out of them. Devone wasn't wearing anything under them and so his black cock was released along with a set of big black balls, I touched his cock again, gently stroking the underside and shaft. "Bitch got soft hands, baby," Devone confided to Dr Jane. I kept up the stroking and soon his cock was fully erect and quite stunning; Dr Jane squirted some lube on Devone's penis and I kept stroking. It was totally mesmerising! I began to use both my hands and started to gently pull on Devone's big black balls, just like I did when I was masturbating, he liked that "Yeah, bitch," Devone grunted and sat down with his legs wide apart with me on my knees between them still stroking with both hands.

"You obviously know how to masturbate Tina. If Devone ejaculates, he'll need to do that in your mouth so maybe you should ask Devone if you can lick and suck his penis?" Dr Jane suggested.

With a dry throat and still using both hands I said, "May I use my tongue and mouth on your penis, Sir?"

"Sure bitch," Devone gasped as he was getting very aroused.

"Little slut," murmured Dr Jane.

I then licked up and down Devone's shaft and tasted negro cock for the first time, I licked up to the top of the huge dick head then down to the base and then licked and kissed his huge negro balls, then back up the shaft and put the huge head in my mouth and began to lick and suck it.

"Oh yeah, babe, this white bitch sure knows how to please nigga dick," Devone joked, then I felt another hand near mine and saw Dr Jane next to me.

"Come on slut, let's give his cock and balls a proper white tonguing and then I'll show you how to deep throat that black sword," Dr Jane whispered to me, we both licked up and down his shaft, sometimes I was licking his balls whilst Dr Jane used her mouth on his head and then we reversed positions. Devone grabbed Dr Jane's head and forced his cock down her throat, amazingly she took it all without gagging and did this a number of times whilst I was still licking his balls.

"I gonna come soon!" Devone grunted, Dr Jane took control and pushed my head near the now throbbing cock still stroking it and licking its shaft.

"I'm going to masturbate Devone into your mouth, now open your mouth and stick your tongue under his head so you catch any dribbles," Dr Jane commanded. I did as I was told still pulling his balls and stroking the shaft with Dr Jane, she now increased the speed of her strokes on the shaft and I matched them, also playing my tongue under the base of the dick head.

"Ahhhh!" Devone croaked, the first shot hit the back of my throat and then it seemed like an endless stream of negro sperm entered my mouth and I naturally started to swallow; he emptied his balls into my throat and it lasted a full twenty seconds, when it was over he pushed his cock down my throat as far as he could and when I was gagging pulled it out and slapped my face and mouth with his deflating cock. Devone's sperm was a thick rich texture with a bitter taste but I thought I could get used to it, in fact it left a not unpleasant after taste, I could definitely get used to that, my own penis was absolutely rigid.

"Well done Tina, looking at your own penis I see you enjoyed drinking Devone's semen, you should really thank him," Dr Jane smiled.

I nodded and said, "Thank you, Sir," still on my knees. Devone nodded and turned me around and got me on my hands and knees, then started to finger and rub my asshole with lube.

"This bitch too tight for a club, he need stretching first. Get your strapon babe!" Devone said.

"Not tonight honey, he hasn't learnt all the cleanliness steps yet, we'll do that tomorrow but he can lick my pussy lips as you fuck me and lick your penis clean when it's been up my butt and pussy," Dr Jane replied. Over the next couple of hours, I was used as human sex toy, licking Devone's ebony cock and balls; licking Dr Jane's pussy as Devone fucked it; licking her ass before and after Devone put his cock in it; letting Dr Jane push all Devone's negro sperm he ejaculated in her pussy and ass into my eager mouth; cleaning Devone's cock and balls at the end.

"Goodbye darling," Dr Jane sighed, kissing Devone as he left.

"See you soon babe," Devone responded, adding, "an' you bitch, I gonna ride your white ass tomorrow!" and winked at me.

"Right, let's get cleaned-up," Dr Jane said and continued, "you've had a remarkable change in attitude Tina, you're much more submissive now and that will really help at the club. Once Devone and I break your anal virginity you'll be more than willing to help out those Afro-boys at the club. You'd best stay here tonight so we can get an early start for you learning to be prepared for anal penetration. I may also want my pussy licked again tonight and I think I've still got some of Devone's sperm load to push into your eager little slut mouth!" Dr Jane smirked, patting my head.

In the morning I was a complete wreck, having panic attacks not knowing what I'd done; what I should do; wondering if I did really act like that last night; all these thoughts can crashing into my head. Dr Jane sternly slapped me in the face, shouting, "Tina, calm down!" and continued, "You haven't done anything wrong or illegal, you've just experimented with something you've totally enjoyed but not being in control. I understand this is totally alien to a male like yourself but you need to accept what you've done. You need to accept that you enjoyed it and you need to accept that you're no longer in control." These words helped calm me down a bit, plus the stiff slug of rye whiskey she gave me and I began to regain some sort of normality, "Good gurl," Dr Jane purred. After some more smoothing words Dr Jane began to sort out the rest of the day and towards late morning she had me showered, made-up and dressed in one of my, well her, outfits.

"There you go, feel like a new gurl?" Dr Jane sighed, I nodded, she went on, "Don't believe you're the first to do this or feel this way; you're not and I want to show you something." Dr Jane opened up a laptop and starting clicking away, "I want you to watch this video," she continued, I watched the video, it started off showing a large room with lots of black men milling about; they were all naked except for bondage facemasks and lots of their ebony dicks were erect.

I could hear some music and then a voice began, 'All right New York!' then cheers from the crowd of black men, the voice continued 'All right, welcome to this year's NY big bash event brought to you by the AMIRAP programme!', more cheering from the crowd. The voice announced 'I can see a lot of hard nigga dicks out there, so lets get the whores in the slings so we can start!', wild cheering from the crowd and from the side of the room five white women all in black high heels, stockings, basques and gloves were led onto a stage with what looked like five hammocks suspended on a frame.

"Is this some sort of porno?" I asked.

"No, just continue watching and concentrate on the white ones," Dr Jane said oddly. In the video each woman was getting into a hammock, then I noticed that the women had no panties on and what's more they had all dicks; they were trannies and had little white dicks compared to all the ebony meat on display.

"Oh, I see, is that what the club's like?" I sheepishly asked.

"No, just keep watching," Dr Jane said. The video showed the trannies were put in the slings or hammocks and their ankles were raised and put in stirrups so their legs were spread and their assholes visible; the video zoomed into each tranny with their spread asses.

The voice then interrupted, 'OK, boys, these whores are all well used whores and used to taking black cock of any size! They're here to be used and wanting to be used, so lets get to fucking using them!', the music level suddenly increased and all the black men started to form lines behind the trannies who were already beginning to suck the black men's big cocks. As I watched further all the trannies mouths were stuffed with at least two ebony dicks; their white assholes were getting fucked by black cock; they were surrounded in their slings by Afro-men with hard erect negro cocks, pushing their cocks either in the trannies asses or mouths or waiting to. At one point two black men started to double anal one of the trannies and within five minutes all the trannies were getting fucked by two black cocks, as the video continued it showed the trannies get big loads of ebony spunk shot into their mouths and they were swallowing it all; it showed their asses being stretched and negro jizz dripping from their assholes.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers