Afro Stress Relief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey darlin', you doing another shift, guess those boys at the last place got you hooked. I've got your tip money from Friday, twenty-five dollars," Staci greeted me and pulled some money from his basque. "Keep it in a safe place like your stocking, these other bitches can't be trusted," he whispered.

"Are you sure?" I said hesitantly not taking the money.

Staci pushed it into my hand saying, "Course darlin', you earned that and I think you enjoyed earning it," he giggled, I nodded and slipped it into one of my black stockings.

The door opened and a black man entered and shouted at the two white trannies, "Hey, there's three poles empty outta 'ere, get your white asses on that stage now!"

Both of the white trannies sauntered out with one saying, "OK, OK we're going."

The black man slapped both their asses hard saying, "Hurry the fuck up, bitches."

This left me, Staci and the black man in the dressing room, I guessed he must have been some sort of stage manager. "You the new bitch, Joshua spoke about?" the black man questioned me.

I nodded answering, "Yes Sir, Joshua said I was to do another waitressing shift here."

"Yeah, well Staci will show you the ropes. Take off the coat an' let me check you out bitch," the black stage manager told me, I put the coat on an empty chair and stood before him just in my lingerie.

"Yeah, you look OK," the black stage manager said, looking me up and down, and asked, "You dance on the poles?" I shook my head.

"Yeah, an' you ain't got no titties," the black stage manager added, asking, "You taken any nigga dick up that ass of yours?" I nodded but turned bright red.

"Well Josh the boss says you do the same as this bitch, Staci, which means if we ain't got enough of these white tranny hoes to go 'round you two bitches are gonna be on them benches, understood!" the black stage manager announced and with that left.

"What does he mean?" I asked Staci.

"Well darlin', this isn't really a club like Bouncing Bitches, it's a brothel. They get round the laws by having a stage and getting girls dancing but you saw those cubicles?" Staci said and I nodded. "They've got fuck benches in them, so all the gurls have numbers stamped on their ass cheeks which shows which cubicle they work in, then when the guys go to the bar they order the number of the gurl they want and what they want them to do, mainly blowjobs and ass fucks. The stage manager, Leroy, tells the gurl they are booked and to get to the cubicle, then one of the security guys gets the gurl on the fuck bench, greased-up and manacled in place and ready for the guy. Come and have a look," Staci explained and opened the door, there was a couple of ebony guys at the bar.

"Bitch number three and from the menu number three," one of the ebony guys said, who then handed over some money, the stage manager texted something on his cellphone and the security hunk signalled to one of the white tranny's on the stage, who had a huge figure three stamped on both ass cheeks, soon afterwards both the security hunk and the white tranny went to cubicle three and the security hunk closed the curtains.

"See, here's the menu," Staci said and showed me a leather-bound menu showing a list of services titled 'Babes With Asstitude -- White Sissy Menu', I quickly scanned down the list, it had imaginatively titled entries like 'No 1: Latte - White Bitch Throat Fuck and Swallow' or 'No 4: Tacos -- White Bitch Ass Fuck and Fill'. "Only six of them big titted bitches have shown up tonight," said Staci motioning towards the white trannies on the stage and added, "There should have been ten, see there's ten cubicles and Josh the Boss only really makes good money when there's at least eight working gurls; so we might get added to the rota if it gets busy, then they'll put a number on our butt checks and the ebony boys can choose to use us aswell, ain't that exciting?"

"I'm not sure about this, I thought I was going to do the same as last time. I didn't agree to be a prostitute!" I stammered, I was in a state of shock and wondered if Dr Jane knew about this; I realized 'Josh the Boss' definitely knew about it and perhaps he knew he was short staffed tonight. I didn't know what to do.

"It's OK darlin', it's nothin' you didn't do last week, we all heard what a total slut you were with those three ebony hunks," Staci chuckled but stopped when he saw how I was starting to panic, he pushed me back into the dressing room, leaving the door open and calmly said, "Look, get a grip of yourself, we both know why you and I are here."

"Why?" I stammered.

"To satisfy as many black men as we can with our mouths and asses, darlin', that's all. Don't think about anything else but pleasuring these boys and their black cocks," Staci said soothingly try to calm me down but then added a warning, "If you start acting up they might kick you out of the club, and this isn't an area white bitches like us want to be at night without the protection of an Afro-stud!" Staci could see I was still worried and added, "Anyway darlin', it doesn't look very busy tonight so we might not actually get strapped onto a bench with our white asses spread. But I didn't get any negro spunk up my ass last Friday, unlike you, so I'm feeling kinda empty and need to be refilled," Staci smiled and added, motioning towards the stage, "Plus I don't want those tranny bitches saying the Afro-boys don't want to use us, it's humiliating don't you think?" I just nodded a bit confused.

"Come on gurlie, let's get out there," Staci said, moving me out of the dressing room and into the club, there was only two white trannies left on stage and I could hear moans of pleasure coming from the cubicles, no doubt coming from the gurls having their asses stretched. Leroy, the stage manager, told us both to start collecting empty glasses, I took the nearest tables and Staci the furthest ones, the first table was empty and I guessed the occupant was now in one of cubicles feeding some white whore tranny his ebony cock, the second table had a single black youth on it who said nothing and looked at the ground when I took the empty glasses away; he looked young and awkward.

"That boy not drinkin' or fuckin'?" said Leroy nodding in the direction of the second table.

"Don't know, Sir, he didn't say anything," I replied.

The third table I served had two black guys, both looking like they'd done quite a bit of fucking already; I asked them if it was ok to take away the empty glasses.

"Sure thing, didn't see you on stage, an' you ain't got no number on that ass, you not for fuckin' then?" one of them asked.

"Not at the moment, Sir," I nervously replied.

"Let's see that ass, ho," said the second black male, who easily twisted me around and bent me over, I didn't resist and let both Afro-men feel my ass cheeks and finger my butthole.

"Small ass, I like 'em big an' firm, but the bitch's butthole feels tight, I like 'em a bit looser," said the first black male and slapped my ass hard and laughed. I took the empty glasses back to bar, embarrassed but with a rock hard little penis and met Staci.

"Number three sounds like the bitch is taking a big black one, here take this order to table twelve and you can hear the moans," Staci suggested, so I took a tray of two light beers to the table, there was only one well-muscled Afro-stud at the table as I dropped off the order.

"Two light beers Sir," I said.

"Yeah, my bro, givin' it hard to one of your bitch friends, he'll finish soon," the well-muscled Afro-stud said and added, "Mebbe you can sit on my lap 'til he comes back," and pulled me onto his lap. I knew Leroy was probably watching me to see how I interacted with his customers, I'd already been in similiar situations in 'Bouncing Bitches' and so I let the black stud perch me on his lap, and, knowing I was meant to show the 'correct' attitude, I started to grind my butt into his crotch. Instinctively my hand went to the Afro-stud's trouser leg feeling his growing ebony fuckstick through the material.

"Of course Sir," I replied, I could now hear the constant moaning coming from cubicle three; it sounded like the white tranny was getting more than he bargained for, lucky bitch I thought to myself. Meanwhile I could feel the other stud's dick growing and slipped my hand into his pocket to give it a stroke.

"Yeah, bitch, nice but ain't got no more cash for you hoes," the well-muscled Afro-stud said as I continued to stroke his cock.

I heard, "Yeah, I'm cummin' in you bitch, take it ho!" coming from cubicle three and lots of moaning.

"My bro done, bitch, we gonna go now," the well-muscled Afro-stud said, I got off his lap, "You in next week, cause I wanna try that tight lookin' ass?" he asked and slapped my butt cheek hard.

"Ouch! I'm not sure Sir, this is my first time in this club and I'm just waitressing," I replied smiling.

"I'm gonna be lookin' out for your white ass, so you betta be in next week!" the well-muscled Afro-stud warned, the curtain was drawn back from cubicle three as his friend was coming out doing up his zipper, I could see a white tranny face down and spread-eagled on the fuck bench with his wrists manacled to the front legs and ass well spread with the butthole oozing thick ebony sperm, the security hunk came and shut the curtains.

I returned to the bar with a rock hard penis in my panties and with a growing feeling that I wouldn't mind that much being strapped to one of the benches.

"How you doing, calmed down a bit now?" Staci asked.

"Yeah, I think so, it was just the shock of working in a brothel but I think I'm OK now," I answered.

"Good gurl, it's pretty quiet at the moment so I don't think we'll be asked to fill in at the cubicles," said Staci and went to deliver more drinks.

"Hey bitch, nothin' wrong with you?" asked Leroy, the stage manager, I shook my head. "Good, don't need no crazy bitches, go give this beer to my cousin," he pointed at the awkward black youth on his own, and added, "you tell 'im it's on me and if he wants any of these bitches it's on me too." I took the beer to the table.

"Hello Sir, this is from your uncle at the bar," I said putting it on the table.

"Thanks," Leroy's cousin said in a quiet voice, not looking at me.

"Sir, your uncle also says you can pick any of the gurls you want to take into a cubicle and he'll pay," I added.

Again, Leroy's cousin just said, "Thanks" and looked down, I turned to go and heard the youth say, "What's your number?"

"I don't have one, Sir, I'm just waitressing at the moment," I replied turning to face him.

"You mean you not wanna go behind the curtains?" Leroy's cousin said finally looking at me, I didn't know what to say and hesitated for a moment but my raging penis and twitching butthole made the decision for me.

"I'm not sure I'm allowed to, do you want me to ask your uncle, Sir?" I asked and Leroy's cousin nodded, I went to the bar and told Leroy.

"Well, bitch, number seven is free as that Ho ain't turned up, but you gotta lose your panties and I'm gonna stamp your ass; what dish does he want?" Leroy asked. I didn't know what Leroy meant by dish, then I realized he was talking about the menu Staci had shown me earlier, I said I didn't know. "Well, go find out bitch!" Leroy said and handed me a menu.

"Sir, we can use cubicle seven, here's the menu," I said, handing over the menu to the black youth, he sheepishly looked down it and pointed at 'No 6: Full Southern Platter - White Bitch hard sucking, fucking and filling, and cleaning (cock and ball licking session followed by hard ass fucking to finish session followed by a cock and ball cleaning session)'.

"Good choice Sir," I smiled and returned to the bar, my penis erect in my panties and dripping, telling Leroy about his cousin's choice. Leroy took me into the dressing room where I dropped my panties, he then used a stencil to spray paint a huge black number seven on each of my ass cheek's and then did the same but with a smaller stencil (although still pretty large) with the wording 'Nigga Owned' on the left cheek and 'Nigga Cock Only' on the right cheek. The security hunk came in and took me to cubicle seven, where he told me to climb onto the bench face down, I put my arms down the front bench legs and he manacled my wrists in place, my stockinged feet were put in a stock-style device which clamped over my ankles and he adjusted it so my legs were straight and stretched far enough apart to ensure my asshole was fully accessible, he put a neck brace sort of thing on me that ensured my mouth could be easily accessed. I was fully secured in place and finally the security hunk greased my asshole and left me, although I was uncomfortable my penis was rigid.

I heard someone move the curtains and guessed the Afro-youth, Leroy's cousin, had joined me in the cubicle. "Hello, Sir," I said, only being able to see directly in front of me.

"Yeah, this is more like it!" I heard the Afro-youth say and heard him getting undressed, adding, "You're nigga owned and nigga only, I like that!", I felt his hands on my ass cheeks just stroking them at first, "Yeah, I like it," he repeated and I felt him rubbing his cock into my butt crack. "Oh yeah, this is what I wanted," the youth murmured, he slapped my butt cheeks and moved to the front of the bench, I could now see he was naked and had a nice slim body but had an impressive negro cock and equally impressive set of tight negro balls. "You're gonna suck my dick," Leroy's cousin grunted.

"Of course, Sir," I replied as he brought his ebony dick close enough for me to lick up and down it's shaft and tongue the head, after doing this for a few minutes he was fully erect and began pushing it into my mouth and down my throat, I was gagging as I still wasn't used to deep throating a real black cock but we managed to get into a rhythm where he didn't push it all the way in and I was licking his shaft on the inward stroke and tonguing the head on the outward stroke; he liked that.

"Oh yeah that's good, keep it up, I like it like that," Leroy's cousin, the Afro-youth, sighed after about ten minutes he said he wanted his balls licked and I asked him to come as close as possible, he pushed his midriff into my face allowing me to kiss and lick his tight young ebony balls. "Can you put them all in your mouth?" Leroy's cousin asked, and with a struggle I managed to suck his entire black scrotum into my mouth and was able to use my full tongue on both his big balls, "Ooohhh, that's good babe, that's good," he murmured. I continued to suck and lick the youth's young ebony balls for a while before he said "That's it, I wanna cum in your ass not your face," and he slapped his black dick in my face a few times asking, "Yeah, you like my black dick don't you?"

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"Now you're gonna ask me nice to my nigga dick in your ass," Leroy's cousin smirked.

"Oh please Sir, fuck my white ass with your big ebony cock," I begged, knowing it was the truth.

The youth slapped his negro dick into my face again and said, "Yeah, you want my black juice up your butt, now ask me nice again."

"Please Sir, empty your tight black balls into my butthole, I'm just here for you to use," I answered, not knowing why I used that last phrase.

"Yeah, I like it, now kiss my balls an' my knob end but make sure to lick my slit," Leroy's cousin ordered, I kissed each tight ebony ball-sac and then the knob end spending a minute gently tonguing his slit, "Shhittt, you a dirty bitch!" he gasped and then positioned himself behind me. I couldn't see anything but could feel the ebony youth's hands on my butt cheeks, the fuck bench had already spread them and I could feel him rubbing his cock up and down my butt-crack searching for my opening, my asshole was desperate for that ebony dick to enter it. "Yeahhh, got you!" Leroy's cousin groaned as his big black fuckstick finally penetrated me.

"Ooohhh!" I moaned as Leroy's cousin slowly slipped his cock deeper into me, he began to gently fuck me but without pushing his big negro dick all the way into my rectum, "Mmmmmm!" I moaned again.

"You like this black cock, don't you?" Leroy's cousin asked, as he started to fuck me harder.

"Yeeessss, Sir!" I kept moaning, Leroy's cousin hands grabbed my sides to pull me onto his cock as he started to really pound my ass and go all the way in, my own rock hard tiny white penis was rubbing on the bench as he was fucking me and I was soon spraying my own jizz onto the fuck bench.

Some of my cream dribbled down the bench, "Fuck yeah, I'm fucking the spunk outta you!" Leroy's cousin gasped and started to fuck me even harder, I could feel him reaching his limit and then heard "Shhhitttt!" as he groaned and pumped his negro sperm into my aching asshole, he kept his dick in for a good few minutes just to make sure he drained every last drop into me. "Fuck, I neva dumped as much juice as that before," the black youth said panting, I could feel it coating my rectum walls. The youth finally pulled out, "You sure gonna have one sore asshole, bitch," he laughed and walked around to the front of bench slapping my ass on the way round. "Now, you're gonna clean my dick an' balls, dick first," Leroy's cousin demanded and pushed his dirty negro dick into my mouth which I licked and sucked clean tasting any leftover sperm no doubt mixed with my ass juice. After the black youth was satisfied he ordered, "Now put my balls in your mouth an' give 'em a nice tongue clean," once again his negro balls were filling my mouth and I gently licked all round his now empty sperm sacs. Afterwards Leroy's cousin dried his ebony phallus on my stockings and got dressed and before opening the curtains he said, "I'm gonna be back next week an' mebbe try something else on the menu."

"Thank you, Sir," I replied. After the youth left the security hunk came and released me, telling me to clean up the bench as it had my spunk all over it.

After that I went back to serving the tables but Staci hooked my arm and pulled me into the dressing room saying, "Darlin' we ain't got no butt-plugs here, it's a brothel, you gotta clean your butt up for the next stud as it'll be dribbling out your hole, look I'll show you.". I was disappointed as I wanted to keep the youth's black sperm in me but Staci showed me how to quickly clean my ass so it was ready for the next customer.

"I see you're in cubicle eight," I said, noticing the big numbering on Staci's butt cheeks.

"Yeah, Leroy said he wanted us all working tonight, I've done two quickies so far, what about you?" Staci replied.

"Just the one, he wanted a number six," I answered.

"Oh, expensive," Staci chuckled. It was something I hadn't thought about but of course I realized I was actually now a prostitute! For the next couple of hours we both served drinks to an ever dwindling set of Customers, it was a quiet night, I guess the black studs in this area preferred the real girls. Just before midnight Leroy told all the white trannies they could go and paid them the money they'd earned from sucking and fucking black dick but told me and Staci to get the dressing room tidied-up, the trannies were packing up as we entered.

"Hi Staci, see you were workin' tonight, honey?" said one of them.

"Hi Toni, yeah, Leroy told me and Tina, oh by the way this is Tina a new gurl I met at 'Bitches' last week, to fill-in as only six of you tranny bitches had turned-up," Staci replied smiling.

"Ha, well Leroy and Josh need to be told it ain't cheap gettin' tits and ass, plus all the hormones, and Monday night in the poorest part of nigger town ain't gonna make 'em a lot of cash, look these things are expensive!" Toni replied pulling out and jiggling his obviously surgically created but impressive looking tits.

"Easy, you know they don't like that talk from us whites down here," Staci warned.