Afro Stress Relief Ch. 02

Story Info
Whiteboy continues with social experiment.
11.5k words
4.54
7.3k
19

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

In the morning I was very nervous, what if my black co-workers had seen me in my outfit and also seen me doing those things with the other black studs, "Don't be worried Tina, it's unlikely they'd recognise you in the lighting of the club and your make-up. Even if they did, I don't think you should be concerned, as I've said before it's not unusual for Afro-males to engage in intercourse with white boys in prison and other institutions. I doubt your Afro-colleagues will take that much interest in it, to them you'll be just another white sissy slut," Dr Jane said, trying to reassure me.

I drove home from Dr Jane's on the Saturday and later in the evening got a call from her, she said she was concerned about my worries over work and tried to impress on me how I should be proud of the life journey I was about to undertake for the benefit of society and that I should not be concerned about what other white people, especially men, thought of me; I didn't quite understand the part about life journey. To help maintain my level of engagement with Afro-males and to continue to improve my attitude, Dr Jane called it behavioral modification through experience, she had arranged for me to do another 'waitress' session on Monday evening at a different club, 'Babes With Ass', starting at 8pm. 'Bouncing Bitches' only had white trannies on Fridays or special events Dr Jane explained however Joshua was also the manager of this club. "I also want you to wear the outfits I've given you whenever you're in your apartment and get fully made-up, and as we've discussed you need to keep your body hairless and practice your hygiene routine and wear your buttplug, I may drop in unannounced so don't disappoint me!" Dr Jane said sternly finishing the call.

I followed Dr Jane's instructions and spent the rest of the evening in my basque and stockings, fully made up including a wig; although I had told her my buttplug was just too painful after all the black cock I'd taken in my rectum and she agreed I could limit its use. I spent the best part of Sunday making sure my body was hairless and practicing my anal maintenance, hygiene and exercise routines, afterwards I got fully dressed and practiced walking in heels and also suppressing my gag reflex by sucking on a practice dildo, black of course, that Dr Jane had given to me. I was beginning to feel more comfortable in the lingerie than in my normal everyday clothes, I suppose this was part of Dr Jane's behavioral modification through experience theory. Spending the weekend almost entirely in my apartment and ignoring calls from friends, also meant that I was also able to catch up on all my course work which I had gotten seriously behind with.

On the Monday morning I went in very early to work; although I got stopped by my neighbor in the apartment below me, Marci, a mature black woman, asking me to tell my girlfriend not to walk in high heels in the apartment due to the noise, I apologised and said it wouldn't happen again. "That's alright, although I didn't think a nice white boy like you would be seeing girls who wear such revealing outfits! Those sorts of girls all seem to go with those nasty colored boys," Marci commented, I wondered why she thought I had a girlfriend, "I've seen her come and go over last week, blonde isn't she," Marci explained. I apologised again and said I had to go, but realized I would have to be more careful in the future, as Marci must have seen me when I'd stayed dressed coming back from Dr Jane's.

I was still very anxious that some of negro staff may have seen me at the club, and so I sat at my desk all day trying to make sure I didn't have to go to the loading bay and face them. Just before lunch I got a call from Dr Jane saying I would have to get myself to the 'Babes With Ass' club tonight and back again as she was unexpectedly called out of town and that I should ring Joshua the Manager to finalize details, she also warned she'd check with Joshua to see if I had shown up. I went and found a bench just outside the building and rang Joshua on the number Dr Jane had given me from my mobile, I introduced myself as Tina from Friday evening.

"Oh yeah, you're that white bitch, Dr Jane wanted broken-in by the bros," Joshua said and continued, "so, Dr Jane says you're coming down 'BWA's tonight to do more waitressing."

"Yes, if that's OK, Sir?" I answered realizing I needed to show the right attitude.

"Yeah, cool, bitch. OK you know where it is? It's on a tough street, are you driving here?" Joshua asked, I said I was, "No, I'll get someone to give you a ride at 7:30 but you'd better come ready, as there's no changing at the club," he advised.

"Do I need to come fully dressed?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah, it's not safe for white boys to be seen entering that club, but don't worry once you're in the club it's all cool. It's just there are some nasty niggas hanging around outside," Joshua said nonchalantly and added, "you cool with that? We'll get you dropped off at home after, OK?"

"Of course, Sir," was all I could say and gave him my address.

"Cool, see you tonight, bitch" Joshua finished and hung up.

It dawned on me that I would need a long coat to cover myself as I couldn't walk around in just my lingerie, I had returned Dr Jane's long coat; not knowing what to do I rang Dr Jane and explained the position.

"OK, I'll sort something out Tina, I'll ring you back in thirty minutes," Dr Jane answered.

I returned to the office but soon afterwards Dr Jane rang back. "Someone will drop something appropriate around at 6pm," Dr Jane explained and continued, "we really must get you your own wardrobe when I return to avoid this sort of thing, but remember I'm expecting a good report from the club about your attitude and behavior."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied in as low a voice as I could as I was in an open office.

"Oh Tina, you really need to get over this embarrassment, can't you remember Friday evening when you probably had the most intense sexual experience of your life with three Afro-studs, who you willingly let fuck you silly. We'll talk about this when I return!" Dr Jane exclaimed and hung up.

My face flushed red and I returned to my desk, but I thought to myself that it wasn't so easy just turning up at work and announcing to everyone that I was now a total slut for black cock but deep down I knew it would eventually come out, and Dr Jane was obviously trying to guide me towards a future where I could openly do what she wanted me to do. My future was often referred to as if it was already set out and maybe it was, maybe there was no going back, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back, however with these very disconcerting thoughts whirling around my mind, I got a call from the loading bay to sort out an issue with some late deliveries. I'd hoped to avoid going to the loading bay today, in case anybody recognised me from Friday night, but, as I walked down, I realized that I'd have to go there eventually and face the music. I got to the loading bay and noticed it was pretty deserted just Troy and another one of the loading bay crew, Ade, who was black of course, packing up some crates.

"Hey, Troy, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Yeah, OK, got problems with some late deliveries," Troy replied and told me about a delivery scheduled for 4pm that was running an hour late and there was no late shift tonight due to staff sickness, the current shift finished at 4:30pm so there'd be no one around to accept the delivery. Normally we'd have two loading crew on the late shift to cover for such a situation, but staff sickness wasn't likely to be the reason for the guys absence I thought to myself, I thought it was more likely those stupid late crew niggers had too much dope or drink. I stunned myself by suddenly thinking 'how dare I think of using that word for those Afro-boys', I was shocked that I was upbraiding myself in my own head! In the past I would have got someone to ring around and tell those absence staff that if they weren't in at once they would be fired, and I think Troy was half expecting me to tell him that.

"OK, that's unfortunate, let me check a couple of things," I replied, and went to check if there were any more deliveries scheduled that evening. I decided I was going to ask Troy and Ade to stay late and accept the delivery but I wanted to make sure they would get paid for doing the additional time, I rang the shipping department and told them no one could allow any new deliveries to come in or out tonight and afterwards rang the site manager and asked him to approve Troy and Ade's overtime payments.

"Are you sure, Johnny, sounds like some niggers just trying it on," said the site manager, Jim, echoing my own initial thoughts.

"No Sir, the absence men are sick and it wouldn't be fair on the other loading bay crew not to pay them for the overtime," I replied but getting angry at Jim for using the N-word; although I couldn't believe I was getting angry at such things, I wondered if I was really changing and whether there was something to having all that negro semen inside me.

"Well OK, Johnny, if you say it's OK then it's OK," Jim replied.

"Thanks Sir," I said, but I realized I was being unusually accommodating to my staff as previously I would have demanded that someone get on the phone to the absence staff and tell them to come to work or they would be fired, in previoud similiar situations the black loading crew would often cover for their colleagues without expecting to get any overtime payments! I returned to the loading bay but my penis had begun to harden at the thought of all that black sperm inside me and was fully erect by the time I arrived, I struggled to keep it out of sight as I had my pink thong on.

"Hi Troy, any chance you and Ade can stay back and take care of it, you'll get paid double the rate for the two hours, so that's four hours extra you'll get," I asked very politely, I nearly added 'Sir' at the end but just caught myself.

"Really?" Troy said in a stunned tone, I could tell he thought I was joking and he motioned Ade to come over.

"No, honestly it's fine I've got it all cleared by the site manager, I'll drop out a note to payroll now confirming it," I responded, as Troy explained things to Ade. I couldn't help it but my gaze drifted towards Troy's crotch and then Ade's, I thought I bet these two black studs would need a release after all this extra work; I realized I shouldn't be thinking like that but my penis was drooling and my asshole twitching and aching!

"You OK, boss?" Ade asked, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Errr...Yes, er...sorry what was that?" I mumbled, fixing my stare on some packing crates in the hope my drooling erection would shrink.

"Yeah, we're OK doin' extra time an' thanks, maybe see you down the club for a drink?" Troy said.

"Oh, I think I'm busy tonight, what club?" I responded unthinkingly.

"We only go to Bouncing Bitches," Ade replied and added, "Troy says you wanna see the black girls some time."

"Definitely," I said and left saying, "Anyway, I need to finish off some things, see you guys later," and returned to the office flushed and with my penis straining in my pink thong. By Ade's and Troy's reaction, or non-reaction, to me I could tell they either didn't know or didn't care about my time spent in the club; I hoped it was the latter.

I got home as soon as I could and started to get ready, I had just finished applying my make-up and adjusting my wig when I heard a knock at the door, I looked through the spy hole and saw a white woman holding a garment bag, I realized this was probably something to do with Dr Jane and nervously opened the door partially.

"Oh, hi sweetie, I'm Tammy one of Jane's friends, Dr Jane," the lady said.

"Oh, you'd better come in," I said opening the door fully, and the lady, Tammy, entered and handed me the garment bag.

"These are for you, Dr Jane said you needed a bit more coverage than usual," Tammy smirked and looked me up and down. I was covered by a towel but was fully made-up, "Oh, don't you look cute. Tell you what, go and finish off dressing and I'll help choose which one of Jane's overcoats to wear," the lady announced.

I flushed red, "Er...are you sure, do you know...," I stammered.

"Don't worry sweetie, I know all about you and those other white boys and what you do for those black studs at the club," Tammy answered. I felt very uneasy about a stranger being in my apartment who was about to see me dressed in women's lingerie but realized I didn't have a choice and so I hurried to my bedroom and got dressed in my chosen outfit, a red basque and panties, black gloves, black stockings and heels with a green and black collar; I didn't bother with the buttplug, once I was ready I nervously returned to Tammy.

"Oh my, you look good sweetie, I bet those black studs love this look," Tammy giggled as I stood before her as 'Tina'. "Now let's see," Tammy said and held up a number of overcoats and coverings next to me, after a few minutes Tammy selected one and handed it to me, "there you go, perfect, no one will suspect what's underneath," she giggled.

"Er...how do you know Dr Jane?" I nervously asked.

"I'm involved in a charity that has affiliations to Afro-american community, and that's where I first met Jane and we're now good friends and I help her out when she's out of town," Tammy answered and asking, "What time are you getting picked-up?"

"Er, 7:30 I hope," I answered and asked, "What Charity?"

"7:30, time for a quick glass of wine, is your kitchen through here?" Tammy queried and I nodded and we both went to the kitchen and I opened the fridge, there was a bottle of white wine and some beers in it.

Tammy looked into the fridge and said, "Tut tut, us girls don't drink beer sweetie. You need to get more salad and less red meat, I'll talk to Jane as I know she's thinking you're a good candidate for the programme," Tammy said, pouring two glasses of wine and continued, "I assume you've heard of AMIRAP?"

I just nodded, remembering Dr Jane mentioned AMIRAP, "Well, I work for a charity that's trying to help cut down on unwanted pregnancies in the Afro-american community and we are working with AMIRAP to try and get those black boys to release as much negro semen as possible and store it in a safe place," Tammy said and gently slapped my ass, "and I think you know where that is, sweetie," she laughed.

"Oh, I didn't realise it was so organised, Dr Jane never went into any details," I said but feeling uneasy.

"Oops, I hope I haven't said too much! I've got a big mouth, but just ignore me," Tammy said, drinking her wine, "but looking at you I think you're on track anyway; it's so nice to meet such an enlightened white boy like you. Have you gotta real girlfriend, maybe a wife?" she asked, I shook my head. "Well, I'm sure me and Jane can fix that sweetie, it's important you have some sort of stable relationship in your new life," Tammy explained and finished her wine. "Well sweetie I gotta go, but I hope you have a good evening and you get to please some of those black studs and remember to get them to give up some of that black baby making juice; it's very potent as I'm sure you know by now," Tammy smiled and left.

I was pretty stunned by what Tammy had said, and wondered what Dr Jane had discussed with her about my future and wondered what Dr Jane thought I was a good candidate for? All these questions came into my mind as I got rid of all the beer and red meat in my fridge, as Tammy had suggested, which made me realize how easily I could be manipulated, perhaps it was to do with my Friday night session, had I become that submissive so quickly I thought to myself!

There was another knock at the door, it was 7:30 already, I put Dr Jane's coat on over my outfit and answered the door to discover the club's driver standing outside, he was another huge negro hunk, "You ready, bitch?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," I answered, and thought this was probably the first time a black man had knocked at my apartment's door. I accompanied the huge black driver to the elevator and nervously wondered what I would do if I met any of my neighbors, fortunately the elevator was empty. Once I and the club driver were outside, I followed him and he got into a pimped-up SUV with opaque tinted windows, I got into the rear of the SUV and noticed it had white leather seating.

"You one lucky bitch, gettin' a ride in Josh da boss's wheels," the driver said.

"I am, yes, thank you Sir," I answered submissively.

"You one polite bitch, I like white bitches like that. I'm gonna need some relief later, get my drift bitch?" the driver demanded, I nodded nervously into the mirror so he could see me and to let him know I understood I would be pleasuring his big negro cock later, my own little penis hardened as I thought I would be seeing a lot more of the white leather seats on the way home. After driving for some time, the ebony driver pulled off the highway into the black ghetto area, it was dark and I couldn't see much, but as we drove deeper into the ghetto, which was a part of the city I'd never been to before, I noticed it was run down with lots of buildings boarded up. As the driver continued, we drove past seedy drinking joints with gangs of black males on street corners and as we went further I began to get very worried, and thought how stupid I was to be in the back of a black man's car, whom I didn't know, wearing make-up and women's lingerie, in a very dangerous part of town, however I realized my own tiny white penis was rigid in my panties at the thought of all the big black cocks I was about to meet!

Abruptly the negro driver pulled onto a particularly run down street and also immediately swung the car down a back alley, where I could see a small neon sign stating 'Babes with Asstitude' above a doorway, the driver pulled right up to the door so I would only have to do a couple of steps to be at club's door.

I'd been told with club was called 'Babes With Ass', and Joshua had referred to it as BWAs but I thought the club's actual name 'Babes with Asstitude' was much better and a great play on words.

"OK bitch we're 'ere, knock at the door; an' no talkin' with those Niggas outside, they might stab your ass, OK? I'll get you later," the driver said, I got out of the SUV and heard some wolf whistling from some black youths some yards away from the door.

"Hey, white bitch, you one of those faggots, come over here an' suck my nigga dick!" the tallest one of the youths yelled, the driver got out of the SUV.

"Easy bro, we don't want no trouble," the driver said and motioned to me to continue, I knocked at the door.

"Yeah, you like sucking white dicks!" said the youth to the driver.

"Hey, I ain't no homo bro, but when your broke-ass in jail an' them big niggas dick are makin' your butthole sing, 'member this bitch," the driver yelled pointing at me, "cause you gonna wish he with you to take the ass poundin' your gonna take!" The door opened and a huge ebony security man, another hunk, appeared.

"You the new bitch?" the security man asked.

I nodded and turned to the driver, knowing that he had sort of complemented me when he shouted at the youths, and said "Thank you, Sir."

The driver nodded and said, "No problems bitch, your white asses are needed down 'ere to take somma this anger outta of these boys!"

"Get in, bitch," said the security hunk to me, and yelled at the youths, "If I come outta 'ere am gonna whoop you good."

Inside the club it was very dimly lit but I could see that it wasn't like the 'Bouncing Bitches' club, it was very stark in comparison, there were no booths just cushioned seating around one side of the room with tables, a bar at the back and a stage with about five lap-dancing poles. Two of the poles had white trannies doing routines on them, they had their little white penises on display, the other side of the room had been curtained off into small cubicles, I could see inside a couple of them; they had a single bench in them which looked like it had some built-up steps at its base and was tilted downwards from it's back to the front and had some strange arrangement of planks with holes in them at the rear of the bench and there was what looked like manacles on the front legs. The security hunk led me past the bar and stage to a small door which said 'Babes & Bitches' on it, "In there, bitch," he pointed at the door. I nodded and went in, it was a small dressing room, there another two trannies in it and also Staci, from the previous Friday, who was dressed in the same style outfit as me.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers