Afro Stress Relief Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well that's too bad, I ain't here for fun like you two sissy bitches," Toni responded and added, "I can make more money in the big hotels downtown than here."

"Yeah, but we know why you don't!" said one of the other trannies laughing.

"OK, so I ain't gonna lie, I like the big nigger meat and its juice, but that's all I like 'bout them motherfuckers," Toni said making a funny face, we all laughed.

All the trannies left except Toni who came up to Staci and me as we were cleaning up the room, "So, honey, you still lookin' to join that shitty Dr Jane's programme?" Toni asked Staci, my ears pricked-up at the mention of Dr Jane.

"Hope so, darlin', you know it's what I wanna do," Staci responded.

"And you, honey, are you gonna do the same?" Toni asked me, and continued saying, "cause I think you'd be better off gettin' some titties and maybe a bigger ass, you can make good money being a proper gurl, get yourself a nice boyfriend."

"Have you got a boyfriend?" Staci asked Toni as I went red with talk about boyfriends.

"Of course, a nice white boy, he's just come out of the army," Toni answered.

"Oh, I thought you said you like the black boys?" I asked.

"Nah, I luv their big nigger cocks and that thick nigger spunk but I don't like kissing 'em, nasty lips and I don't like the look of them and they got nasty attitudes," Toni said, curling his lips up and saying, "give me a nice white boy any day, anyways I gotta go. Bye," and he left.

"All these trannies are like that, really negative attitudes about these ebony men, except when you hear them moan in the cubicles," Staci said after Toni had left, adding in voice like Toni's, "but we're happy to be tied down with no panties gettin' fucked stupid by them nigga cocks and gettin' pumped full of nigga spunk!"

I laughed agreeing with Staci, then Leroy came in, "You finished bitches?" he demanded to know, we both nodded, then said, "Good, we gotta couple of late ones an' you two are the only ho bitches we got left, so on the stage an' make sexy!" Leroy ushered us back into the club and pushed us onto stage, the spotlights were bright, blinding us from seeing who was in the club but I heard Leroy say, "We ain't got no trannies but got these two no titty bitches but they got tight butts."

I was stunned and didn't know what to do, Staci whispered, "OK, take it easy and just follow what I do." There were a couple of bar stools painted in bright pink just in front of the dancing poles, Staci moved one of the stools to the front of the stage, he removed his panties exposing his erect white penis and sat on the stool and lifted both legs off the ground and kept them straight and then he slightly tilted backwards on the stool, this exposed his ass cheeks, he continued to tilt back and grabbed the rear stool legs at the bottom for support so eventually he was almost lying backwards with his legs outstretched and asshole fully exposed. I decided to copy Staci and moved a stool to the front of the stage, took my panties off exposing my now rigid penis, but I turned around so my back was to whatever audience was watching and put my hands on the stool, leaned forward and showed my ass to the audience and wiggled it for a few minutes before I suddenly felt a hard slap on my butt cheeks and heard "That's right slut, show these studs where you want 'em to stick their black dicks!" Staci announced. "Just go with it," Staci whispered to me, I wasn't sure what was I supposed to do, I wondered if this was this some sort of floor but I thought to myself that I needed to show the 'right' attitude again.

"Ooohh yes, Mistress, please tell them studs to fuck me in the ass with their big negro cocks and fill my butt with their hot black spunk," I shouted, I couldn't believe what I had just said that and thought to myself, 'did I really just say that'!

Soon after, "OK, bitches, each of you get in a cubicle now," Leroy bellowed to both of us.

"That was fun, you were a scream!" said Staci as we hurried off stage to the cubicles, I just followed not believing what I just did and said on stage. The security hunk was waiting near cubicles seven and eight, and I caught a glimpse of a couple of guys handing money over at the bar, they were both pretty big dudes.

"They both wanna 'fuck and fill' session, no bitch mouth action, so open your mouths, ladies," chuckled the security hunk and pushed ball gags into our mouths and strapped them in place, I realized Leroy really wanted to make sure these guys didn't get anything for free. I saw Staci getting strapped face down on the fuck-bench, "You're next ho," said the security hunk and I followed him into my cubicle, he pulled a lever at the base of the fuck-bench which allowed him to adjust it so that 2 planks of it were now jutting out from the end of it at 45-degree angles, "You're gettin' done face-up, bitch, now get on," he said, I was quickly strapped in place face-up, my legs in a V shape, like I was on a fuck-sling, and my butthole greased and freely accessible.

From the next cubicle I heard, "So, your bitch friend likes black dick, whadda 'bout you bitch!" and heard Staci's ass getting slapped hard followed by a muffled squeal from Staci, and heard some more, "So you do like black dick!", at that point my curtains opened and my guy entered, he smiled after overhearing his friend start giving it to Staci.

"Oh yeah, Baba G is sure givin' it to your ho friend, ain't he bitch," my black Customer chuckled and started to get undressed, he was soon naked and although he was a big-bellied guy I could see his black balls and black cock, it was a really thick dick with big hanging balls, my own small white penis was fully erect. "So you want somma this nigga fuckstick?" my black Customer said touching my penis and stroking it, I nodded not being able to speak due to my gag, he stroked his own black cock at the same time, my own penis was throbbing "Don't you dare cum 'til I tell you, bitch," he warned. I thought that was going to be difficult and so closed my eyes and tried thinking about something else other than his big fat negro dick, I tried to think about work, what is happening with that late delivery, unfortunately thoughts of what it would be like having to satisfy Troy and Ade in the loading bay popped into my mind! At that point my black Customer stopped stroking my penis, I could feel his fingers probing my ass opening, "Som' other Nigga's dick been in 'ere tonight as you're nice an' open," he chuckled and I opened my eyes. My customer's black cock was erect in his hand as he started pressing it into my ass crack, rubbing it across my hole but not yet penetrating it, he did this for some time and said, "Yeah, bitch ho, do you want it in your ho hole?" he demanded to know, I nodded, and asked another question, "Yeah, you're gonna take an ass whooping 'fore you get this black meat, OK ho?" I nodded again what else could I do after all he paid to use me. My negro Customer spanked my butt cheeks as I let out muffled squeals for what seemed like a long time, by the time he stopped my cheeks were sore and burning; I could see his ebony cock was drooling and he pushed it into my wanton white butthole.

"Mmmmmm!" I squealed through my gag, my black Customer didn't waste any time and pushed that fat ebony dick all the way in, making me moan again. My guy was soon hammering away at my ass, with each hard stroke banging into my sore butt cheeks, his fat ebony penis was stretching my asshole which helped take my mind off my burning cheeks, he was sweating a lot but he got into a pattern of fucking me hard and fast for a short time followed by a slower fucking, after about fifteen minutes his fast fucking went on longer and soon he was ejaculating his thick sticky negro spunk into my stretched rectum and filling me with his black sperm.

"Fuuuuuck! Fuuuck! Fuck!" my black Customer gasped, pulling out and wiping his cock clean on my stockings, "You done, bitch," he grunted and called out to his friend, "Hey Baba G, you all done?"

"Yeah, fucked the white bitch good, dressed an' waitin' for your sorry nigga ass, Sonny," Baba G replied. My guy quickly got dressed and left, the security hunk came in and released me and I returned to the dressing room with sore ass cheeks and a sore asshole.

In the dressing room Staci was getting cleaned up, "Gee, mine was a big boy and I don't mean his belly!" Staci chuckled and he held up his hand with his thumb and forefinger making a circle to show the girth of the black dick that just fucked him.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, is your ass sore aswell?" I asked.

"Not too bad, darlin', you need more practice and lube, bend over and I'll take a look," Staci chuckled, so I bent over and Staci examined my stretched anus, "He sure whooped your ass checks but your hole ain't too bad, no damage I think maybe just bruised and sore, give it a couple of days break," he advised. "Oh, you need to remember to bring a change of stockings and panties, the lot, some of the dudes are in a hurry, they just popped out from their wives or girlfriends to use these bitches for quick relief. They clean and dry their cocks on the nearest thing and that's us. Now get cleaned up," Staci explained. I got cleaned-up and ready to leave but noticed Staci wasn't wearing stockings.

"Where's your change of stockings?" I asked noticing his bear white legs but also some sort of tattoo circling his right ankle.

"I already used two pairs, so fresh out," Staci answered, I was looking at his tattoo and realized it was a small Confederate flag design tattoo and as I looked closer there was neat wording within the tattoo 'Ku Klux Klan for ever', Staci noticed me staring at his ankle, "You like my tattoo?" he mischievously asked.

"Wow, isn't that a bit dangerous for here?" I responded.

"I'm in stockings most of the time, but Leroy has seen it, first time he saw it he gave me a proper ass whooping but then gave me the fucking of my life. I think most of the black studs would really like to fuck me hard if they knew, just their way of making sure I know who's the boss now!" Staci laughed.

"I don't understand, why are you here if you're in the KK...," I trailed off as Leroy entered.

"OK, bitches, settlin' time," Leroy said as he held a roll of dollar bills, he counted out two hundred and thirty-five dollars and handed it to Staci saying, "Two quickies, that last one, and bar tips." Turning to me "Your first time as a sissy ho?" Leroy asked and I nodded, "Not bad, not great but not bad an' my cousin wants to do the whole menu on your white ass; he likes you bitch!" he laughed and handed over one hundred and ninety dollars. Leroy then handed us an extra ten dollars each saying, "You both got this bit extra for the floor show; those fat dudes liked it; mebbe you can do a regular thing."

"You still charging less for us than them white tranny bitches?" Staci asked.

"Gotto Sweetie, you ain't got no tits and got skinny white asses," Leroy mocked in a white southern accent. "Your ride's 'ere bitches now get outta 'ere," Leroy announced in a more serious tone.

We left the club both in long coats, me with my stockings covered in dry ebony spunk, it wasn't the same driver and the car was an old Chrysler Voyager, not the same as Josh's pimp mobile but lots of leg room. "Where you ho's going? I'm in a hurry," the new driver growled.

"Just drop me off at the Palace apartment block on the North side, Sir," said Staci, I didn't know that area well other than it was racially mixed.

"Yeah, I know that place, an' you bitch?" the driver asked me.

"Down on Flycatcher Avenue, Sir," I replied.

"Nice area," said Staci.

"Whites-only area, bitch, I'll drop you off at exit four of highway, I ain't gettin' stopped by no police, OK?" the driver retorted, meaning any black found driving around that area any time would be stopped by the police.

"Sure, Sir, no problems," I replied, it was only a ten minute walk maybe more in my heels but it was very early in the morning so no one would be around. The driver was obviously annoyed at having to drive two white sissy boy-bitches this late at night and put on some hard rap music, which surprisingly I saw Staci tapping his fingers to, "Do you really like this music?" I asked.

"Yeah, course, it grows on you after a while. I had to listen to a lot of it in county jail," Staci added, sparking my curiosity and I eagerly wanted to continue our previous conversation.

"County Jail, is that where you joined the KKK?" I whispered, although the music was so loud it wouldn't have mattered if I had shouted it.

"Well, I never joined the KKK, I was brought up on the wrong side of the tracks, real trailer park trash, me and my three brothers were brought up by my mom, my dad was in prison for bad things, and we learned to hate everyone who wasn't as poor as we were. My brothers all joined the Klan, it was just how it was where we lived, then I did some stupid things and got sent to county jail for a year.

Before going inside my brothers said it was best to get a Klan tattoo so that I could join one of the gangs inside and be protected from the blacks; who they said would rape me, a pretty white boy, the first chance they got. So I was terrified and got involved with some real bad white dudes but purely for my own protection, still I was the youngest there, I started getting propositioned by these dudes which I couldn't believe and disgusted me and I said no way. Saying no to those bastards meant I was on my own and couldn't rely on anyone, they also made it clear if I took showers with them they'd rape me bad, so for two weeks I didn't take any showers, the guards didn't really care even though I told them what would happen to me. In the end the guards couldn't stand the smell of me and said that I would shower at the same time as the negro inmates, it was sort of unofficially segregated to avoid problems, you understand.

First time I was terrified, but they posted a guard at the entrance to make sure nothing happened; I tried to keep myself to myself but couldn't help noticing the difference in mine and the black inmates bodies, I was, naturally white, but slim; a lot of those black guys were ribbed and well defined, and their cocks were unbelievable and with big hanging black balls. Anyway this went on for a couple of weeks and I started getting winks from some of the black inmates, mouthing at me so the guard didn't hear, things like 'suck my dick' or stroking their cocks with soap so they got erect and showing me, I couldn't take my eyes off their cocks once erect and they could see that; I was always leaving the showers with a raging hard-on and very red-faced, and having very explicit dreams.

Anyways, one day in the showers the guard was called to an emergency and I found myself alone with a few of the black stud inmates, one of them came up to me and said

'Hey white boy, you've been in 'ere weeks now an' you ain't said hello to any of us Niggas, don't you like us?' as he was towering over me, I really didn't know what to do as the guard had gone and they could easily have killed me before anyone noticed. I said nothing but smiled nervously expecting the worst.

'You like watching us wash our big nigga dicks, don't you boy?' the black stud inmate said, I just nodded, and he said 'Tell you what boy, I'm gonna let you wash my dick. Like that wouldn't you?' he smirked and again I nodded.

The black stud inmate joined me under the showerhead and took my hand, filled it with soap and placed it on his semi erect cock, I started to stroke and wash it, watching it get fully erect and kept stroking his hard ebony tool. 'Yeah, boy, that's nice, you're gonna make me cum; would you like to see a Nigga cum, boy?' the stud said, all I could do was nod. The black stud noticed my own hard little white penis and put his hand on it and started stroking it saying, 'You gotta little dick boy, it's no use for the girls, you betta off a bitch for nigga cock,' and I kept washing his huge erect throbbing negro cock.

'Shhhhit,' the black stud gasped as he shot his spunk all over my own penis and thighs, and with my penis covered in his spunk I soon jizzed into his big negro hand. I was still holding his cock and stroking it not believing what had just happened, the black stud inmate slapped my ass and left, saying 'Good job boy, see you tomorrow.' I couldn't believe I had not been stabbed and was not just still alive but also had the best sexual experience of my life.

The next day I was showering and the same stud came and stood next to me and said, 'Hi boy, you wanna wash me?', I looked at the guard who was distracted by something and nodded, with the whole shower room of black inmates watching me I soaped this huge negro stud down and washed his entire body paying special attention to his cock and balls. The guard called me a nigger luvin' homo and left, everyone started laughing.

'Bitch, you gonna be washing all us niggas from now on,' the black inmate stud chuckled and from then until I was paroled I spent a lot of time in the showers, without any guards, washing the black inmates, masturbating them, learning to suck their ebony dicks and eventually that same stud took my virginity, after I begged him. I never had any trouble in county after that day as I was very popular with the black guys and they had my back as the white dudes hated me.

As a leaving present the black guys got me in the showers on my last day, made me kneel in the center of the shower room and one by one shot their load on me, some in my face, some on my chest, my back, my thighs, they literally coated me with negro spunk from head to foot, I loved it!" Staci said, finishing his amazing story.

"Wow, that's really amazing, what about your brothers and mother, do they know you're a...," I asked.

"A black cock slut, of course, I didn't want to hide it away and besides my brothers had contacts in county. None of them have spoken to me since I left county but I did visit my Mom and I think once she got over the initial shock, was much more accepting, by the way she spoke I think she dated some black dudes when dad first went to prison but kept it quiet from us. 'So you did inherit something from me, liking nigger dick!' she even said to me," Staci explained and we both laughed.

"That's cute, by the way how do you know Dr Jane?" I asked, desperate to know how Dr Jane was involved with Staci.

"Oh, my parole officer introduced me to her as part of a programme to help reduce re-offending," Staci replied and added, "she's really helped me and given me a better outlook on life," at that point the car stopped.

"Your stop, Bitch!" yelled the driver above the music, which disappointed me as I was hoping for some more information about Dr Jane and the 'programme'.

"Right darlin', see you next time," Staci said hugging me and got out, the Palace apartment block didn't look the greatest of places but I guessed ex-inmates didn't get many choices, the driver sped away, obviously annoyed at having to make two stops.

"What's your name, bitch?" asked the driver as he slowed down for my exit.

"Tina, Sir," I replied.

"Well Tina, next time I pick you sissy bitches up, make sure you offer to blow me," the ebony driver growled.

"Of course, Sir, sorry we didn't know," I stammered.

"Yeah you do now, getout bitch!" the driver snorted. I got out of the car and started to walk home, it was about 2am by the time I eventually got back to my apartment block, I thought I'd better use the stairs in case somebody was out late, I didn't want to meet anybody in the elevator dressed as I was, even though my heels were killing me. I was nearly to my floor when I heard someone entering the stairwell.

"Hey, Ginger, where you at baby?" someone said, it was Marci looking for her damn cat, I froze.