Afro Stress Relief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was college night and I needed to drop off the surveys to Dr Jane, I was going to drop Marci off at Jonelle's place and also pick up Jonelle and take her to college. I knew the way into the area pretty well now and on arriving Marci invited me in, Jonelle lived with her mother, Millie, who was some sort of relation to Marci but I wasn't quite sure what.

"Yeah Momma, this is Johnny, he's the white bitch I been talkin' 'bout," Jonelle said, introducing me to her mother, Millie. Millie was a good looking mature black woman, who naturally resembled Jonelle but perhaps was a bit shorter and with a bit more 'junk in the trunk'.

"Oh Jonelle, be nice, I just wanna say thanks an' nice to meet you, Johnny, Marci an' Jonelle sayin' you've been helpin' 'em out," Millie said and hugged me, adding, "We're always worried 'bout Marci livin' with all them white folks, ain't right, but she got you now." I replied saying it was Marci and Jonelle who were helping me.

"Ain't he polite," Millie replied.

"Come on, bitch, we'll be late, leave these two old witches to talk," Jonelle chuckled, we said goodbye and drove to the college. I only shared one class with Jonelle, Dr Jane's, and asked Jonelle how her other classes were going as we entered the college building. "Not great, I got that Dr Jane for a couple of other classes an' it's tough, she talks too much an' don't explain it," Jonelle grumbled, I made a mental note to ask Dr Jane to help out Jonelle as I felt Dr Jane owed me something for all the work I was doing.

I met Harvey in my first class and he thanked me as he'd got Dr Jane's agreement to switch classes and she'd been quite complimentary on his release form, "Yeah, thanks, needed to get away from those 'Afros'," Harvey said sarcastically, which I thought was an improvement for him as he would have you used the N-word previously. "You should do the same too, I can't believe you're still helping that bitch, Dr Jane. Shit, I can't imagine what you have to put up with when doing those questionnaires," Harvey said and went on, "I've heard they have white boys dressed as girls in some of these colored clubs, do you have to go to those places? Fucking weirdos man."

"Er, well I have visited a couple of clubs, it's not as bad as you might think, everyone is really there just to enjoy themselves and I've never seen any trouble," I replied.

"Johnny, I think you've be spending too much time around that Dr Jane, you're starting to sound like her, you should be careful otherwise you're gonna end up getting ass-raped by a black! You still seeing that negro girl?" Harvey asked, looking at me suspiciously.

"Er, me and Jonelle were never going out, I just agreed to help her out a bit with classes," I answered, avoiding the fact that I was being willingly 'ass-raped' on a weekly basis by lots of big negro dicks!

"You're crazy, those black girls are mad, total psycho's, they'll sure beat the hell outta you!" Harvey suggested and left it at that, I thought Harvey would definitely benefit from the sort of ass whooping Jonelle and Marci had given me. The final class of the evening was Dr Jane's, I sat next to Jonelle, Dr Jane handed back some of our assignments, the one's I'd helped Jonelle complete.

"Shit, B+,B,A, I can't believe it! Johnny, thanks for all your help. Wish you were comin' to my other classes," Jonelle chuckled, adding, "I'm gonna give you a treat, next Saturday me an' Marci are gonna smack that little white ass of yours until you're squealing like a bitch!", I smiled knowing Jonelle was definitely going to give my butt a proper whooping. When the class was over, Dr Jane motioned me over to her desk, I told Jonelle I'd meet her outside.

"I see you've found a new class mate," Dr Jane said and asked, "Does she know you work for me and that you are a transvestite prostitute at an Afro-club?" I nodded, "Really, well that's excellent, it's important for white boys like you to have a strong female influence in your lives," Dr Jane said primly.

I handed Dr Jane the completed surveys, "Here's the surveys, by the way, given all I'm voluntarily doing for your research I have a favor to ask," I said.

"Hmm, well, you only agreed to volunteer after being threatened with exposure as a racist, if you remember, however I'm very pleased with your progress from privileged white boy to being a total slut for Afro-penises," Dr Jane said, I asked her to help Jonelle out in her other classes as Jonelle was struggling. "Well, I can't show her any special treatment in class but I'll invite her round to my home office and see what the problem is, is that OK?" Dr Jane asked, I thanked her but said it was very important to Jonelle that she did well. "I understand and for you, Tina, I will do my best with her, could you please ask Jonelle to come and see me now," Dr Jane instructed me, I went and got Jonelle and told her Dr Jane wanted to have a word.

"No problems are there?" Jonelle asked nervously.

"No, Dr Jane just wants to have a word," I answered and ushered Jonelle into the class, I waited outside and about ten minutes later Jonelle returned.

"Cool, Dr Jane asked me over to her place to do some studying, thanks Johnny," Jonelle said and hugged me, "Dr Jane wants to see you," Jonelle added. I returned to the class and sat opposite Dr Jane.

"Well Tina, a favor for a favor, I need some more of your time in getting more of these surveys done, after the incidents at BWAs on Mondays I doubt you'll be able to get many done there, although any help would be appreciated. However, you know Tammy my friend, she is involved with a number of charities including AMPS, a prison reform charity for Afro-families, part of their work is to try and intervene in the lives of young Afro-males if they start to go down the wrong path. This is a good source to try and get more of our surveys done, Tammy has outreach programs in the Afro-community which we, or rather you, can use," Dr Jane explained.

"Er, I'm not sure what I can do, are you expecting me to be 'dressed' in public?" I asked hesitantly.

"Hmm, I'm not sure what Tammy is expecting, but I'm surprised, wouldn't you be more comfortable meeting Afro-males in your outfits as Tina and showing them the new attitude you've developed?" Dr Jane asked.

"Er, I guess but I can't go around in public in my outfits," I meekly said.

"Oh, don't worry, I believe Tammy has arranged with our Afro-community partners secluded venues where you can do one-on-one engagement," Dr Jane breezily commented, adding, "I would have asked Staci to help out but Staci's criminal conviction, although not a problem when he's being a prostitute or hostess, would probably be an issue for some of the charity's board members, so at this point it's just you. Joshua has said you're now one of his regular gurls at BWAs on Mondays, I do need to ask, has he threatened you in anyway?" Dr Jane queried, I shook my head, "well, if you're OK working at BWAs I don't see that as a problem, in fact it should help our relationship with Joshua. With Staci and now you working as prostitutes for him, he should see our relationship in a more favorable light, although I still have to pleasure him when he demands it!" Dr Jane explained, I knew she had a stable of Afro-studs she liked to please, she was certainly a bigger black cock slut than either myself or Staci. "Tammy will be in touch next week to arrange things," Dr Jane finished.

"Just out of interest, why don't you get your husband to help out with the surveys?" I asked, Dr Jane looked at me with an annoyed smile on her face.

"I'm not sure that's really any of your business. My husband, as you know, is a proud volunteer for AMIRAP and as such his time is governed by AMIRAPs requirements, so apart from his work, he is either preparing for an event, taking part in an event or recovering from an event. Additionally in this study I'm trying to reach a demographic of the Afro-male community who are currently not engaging with AMIRAP. Satisfied?" Dr Jane sarcastically answered, I nodded and flushed red. "Look Tina, I know it's a lot of commitment on your time doing these surveys but it is for an important idea, I'd like to get a big a sample size as possible but I'd like to get a minimum of at least two hundred responses and I initially thought it could take up to a year but with yours and Staci's help I'm sure we can get it done much more quickly," Dr Jane confided, I was stunned and annoyed as I realized I was going to have to suck and fuck a lot of Afro-cock to get that many surveys done, although my penis began to harden at the thought of all those big black dicks I would need to pleasure.

"I also believe we need to think about your future, I hope you'll let me give you some advice and guidance. Have you thought about it yourself?" Dr Jane asked, I shook my head and she continued, "well I know some specialist publications where I want you to think about placing some personal ads, I think it would be beneficial for you to do some dating, obviously only with Afro-men, it would give you some insight into the Afro-male experience and also improve your feminine traits. Have you considered having an Afro-boyfriend?" I was stunned and very embarrassed at the talk of boyfriends.

"Er...I haven't really thought about it," I stammered.

"Really, Joshua seems to think you have an admirer at BWAs. Personally I don't believe it's the right path for you but I think you need to have that choice and going on some dates may help clarify your thoughts. We all need some tenderness and comfort that a partner can provide but if you want such a relationship you'll probably need to think about a permanent change, such as breast and butt enhancements, hormone treatments, just as Staci is undergoing," Dr Jane said dismissively.

"Oh, I'm not sure I could do that," I muttered but thinking how I might look with some big white breasts and nice big butt, I thought about how Bambi and Toni were both very popular at BWAs.

"Well I personally think you'd be better off with a good woman who shared your interests, I have a number of friends, all good AMIRAP supporters who'd be a perfect match for you. One in particular is a police lieutenant, Julie, who because of her job can't really follow her passion openly, but I think you two would be a good pairing. I could imagine you could help her solve cases and gather information," Dr Jane excitedly explained, I didn't understand how I could help solve criminal cases.

"Er...how could I help?" I asked naively.

"Oh I'm sure your special talents could be used to persuade those Afro-inmates to co-operate, maybe she could use you as an informant in jail or something like that, I'm sure there are lots of opportunities for you to help," Dr Jane eagerly stated. I was pretty alarmed by what Dr Jane was saying but the thought of being locked-up with a lot of sex-starved Afro-inmates and what they'd do to me and how many times they do it me immediately made my little white penis as stiff as it had ever been.

"Yes, Julie's a bit of a slut, I remember some years back she managed to get two street gangs to settle a dispute by running a competition to see how much semen each gang could put in her ass, all Afro-semen naturally," Dr Jane giggled.

"How did they know who won?" I asked stunned.

"They needed to get someone to suck all that Afro-sperm from her rectum and dribble it into a measuring cup, if you're thinking I did that then you're wrong. It was about that time that I told my husband about having more personal interaction with Afro-males as part of my research, he was not very happy at this and even started threatening me with a divorce, I had told Julie of my situation prior to the competition. Julie used her position to 'persuade' my husband to become more accepting, and he somewhat reluctantly sucked every Afro-sperm out of Julie's butt," Dr Jane chuckled. I realized Dr Jane had probably done the same sort of thing to her husband as she did with me, I wondered how many more people Dr Jane had used blackmail on to get her way? "Right I want you to go on at least two dates in the next two weeks and from there we can make a decision on your future," Dr Jane said, I didn't really know what to say so just nodded. I left feeling bemused and meet up with Jonelle in the corridor.

"Everything OK, honey?" Jonelle asked me and I nodded, we drove back to Millie's and Jonelle made some small talk. I dropped off Jonelle and picked up Marci, Marci looked concerned.

"You OK, Marci?" I asked.

"Hmm...yeah," Marci responded absent-mindedly and she was very quiet for the rest of the journey. Once back in my apartment I poured us a couple of glasses of wine. "Thanks honey," Marci said as I handed her a glass, she sipped it for a while and then said, "I think my heating's gonna be ready in the next couple of days, it's more expensive than I thought, a couple of hundred dollars more."

"Oh, OK, well you know you can stay as long as you like," I answered, not sure if Marci wanted some financial help, and adding, "I think I need more of your help." I took my prostitute earnings from the prominent place I kept them, I was still very proud of the fact that Afro-men paid to use me, and counted out three hundred dollars and handed it to Marci, she looked confused. "This is for helping me out and helping me become a better Afro-only sissy," I said. Marci embraced me and laughed.

"Oh honey, those black cocks have made you a proper sista," Marci chuckled.

"Could you teach me some dance moves so I can look better on stage, also Dr Jane wants me to go on some dates with black men, can you help me get ready and show me what to do?" I asked, although I went red when talking about going on dates.

"Of course honey, I'll teach you some sexy moves to help sell that ass of yours," Marci giggled but added, "So you want a boyfriend, hmmm..., you sure, those dudes gonna treat you bad, you know that?" I just nodded thinking Marci was right but hoping she wasn't. "OK, that's gonna take a bit of time, those niggas wanna be seen with a pretty little white girl acting proper but we can borrow some of Jonelle's clothes as you're about the same size," Marci explained, but then added, "But I wanna see how you look for Sarah's party, now get dressed in that outfit and don't forget your make-up and wig. Oh and bring in one of them big black plastic dicks!"

Marci had chosen the light blue basque, panties and stockings with white high heels combination for me to wear, I did my make-up, nails and hair and then added the white mini skirt and red cheerleader smock. I returned to the lounge and found Marci naked on the couch. "Lick my butthole, bitchboy and give me that plastic cock," Marci ordered, soon I was on my knees, licking Marci's asshole whilst she fucked herself with a dildo. Once Marci had cum, in my mouth, she pushed me onto the couch, face up, and pushed the dirty dildo into my butthole and fucked me, telling me to masturbate at the same time. "Bet you wish this was a real ebony tool, I really wanna see you getting worked over by some big ole black cocks and wanna see your face covered in thick black spunk," Marci said, I just nodded as I masturbated and soon shot my load over myself. "Nasty, go get yourself cleaned up," Marci smirked, I quickly got myself cleaned up and returned to find Marci still naked but with a pair of pink pompoms, "I'm gonna show you a little dance routine for the club and you can do it at Sarah's party," she explained. Over the course of the next couple of hours Marci taught me the little dance routine with the pompoms, it was difficult for me to follow but after a couple of good butt canings from Marci, I got the hang of it.

It was soon the evening of Sarah's party, both Marci and myself got ready in the bathroom, Marci stood back to admire her work on me, "Yeah, you look like a proper little fairy cheerleader, honey, now do your routine.", I smiled and picked up the two pink pompoms and did the little routine Marci had taught me, finishing with me shaking my 'booty' in her face. Marci clapped and laughed, slapping my ass, saying, "Oh yeah, you're ready, do that routine down BWAs and your gonna earn some extra."

Marci did some finishing touches to her own outfit, she looked super hot and I complimented her, "Ah, thanks honey, yeah I didn't think it would turn out so well, I'm feelin' like one sexy bitch," Marci replied.

We were getting a taxi to Sarah's and so left my apartment together, whilst in the taxi my cellphone rang, it was Dr Jane, "Oh hi Tina, glad I caught you, have you got a couple of minutes to talk?" Dr Jane asked.

"Erm...I guess so, I'm just on my way to a party at a friend's apartment," I hesitantly answered, Marci gave me a questioning look, I mouthed 'Dr Jane' and Marci giggled.

"I hope you're dressed appropriately, Tina?" Dr Jane queried.

"Hmmm...yes I'm dressed as a cheerleader with that light blue lingerie you gave me," I whispered.

"Oh good, my husband's old nancy-boy outfit. Now as you asked me for a favor I need one in return, Joshua has asked me if you're available to work tonight at one of his places, he's agreed to really get behind the survey programme if you can make it. With Joshua's help I'm sure we can get it finished much quicker than I ever anticipated," Dr Jane explained, I was confused about the remark about her husband.

"Erm...but I'm going to a party," I said.

"Look Tina, this is important, I'm sure you'll be invited to plenty of parties in the future, but I need you to do this!" Dr Jane sternly said, adding, "Especially if you want my help with Jonelle!"

"Oh, alright I guess I don't have much choice," I said feeling pretty helpless, I felt I couldn't say no for Jonelle's sake.

"Good, I will let Joshua know and he'll be in touch," Dr Jane said very haughtily and hung up. I explained to Marci what had happened.

"Oh, are we going home now?" Marci said disappointedly.

"No, I'm gonna take you to Sarah's and introduce you and I'll go from there. Sarah's really nice and will take care of you and I'm sure you'll enjoy the party, is that OK?" I asked Marci, knowing she really wanted to go. Marci nodded and smiled. Not long after I got a call from Leroy.

"Hey bitch, sounds like I need to pick you up, where you at?" Leroy asked, I replied politely telling Leroy, or Sir as I called him, the address of Sarah's apartment and that I'd be waiting outside.

"Cool bitch, that's only ten minutes away, see you outside," Leroy replied and hung up.

"Thanks honey, sorry you can't stay but that's what being a whore is all about," Marci said, I just nodded but was feeling pretty apprehensive and not happy at having been told by Dr Jane, that I had to work as a prostitute for Joshua, again! We soon arrived at Sarah's apartment block it was just on the edge of the black area of the city and quite mixed racially and sexuality, as we entered the aging apartment block, I noticed a number of rainbow flags hanging from the windows. "Feels like a cool place," Marci said noticing the flags and signs. Sarah's apartment was on the top floor of the three-storey building, Marci and I climbed the stairs which I didn't find easy to do in my high heels. I knocked at the door and it was soon answered by Sarah, who on seeing me put her hand to her mouth.

"Oh Johnny," Sarah sniggered and continued, "you look hot, I love your eyes. Who is this gorgeous ebony delight? Come on in."

Marci giggled liked a little girl, "Hi Sarah, this is Marci, my best friend," I replied, as we entered, Marci squeezed my hand tight.

Sarah hugged me and also hugged Marci but gave her a kiss on each cheek, saying, "Welcome Marci, glad you both could come." Sarah showed us into an open-plan style living space which looked very modern, Marci complimented Sarah on the apartment but also on Sarah's custom, which was just a pair of black stockings, knee high black leather boots, a tiny red top just covering her ample breasts and a white thong which just covered her pussy but not much else.