Afro Stress Relief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, barman said there was one working tonight cause all Missy Bee's girls in lock-up still, ain't that right Missy Bee," said the second Afro-guy.

"Sort of right," answered Missy Bee, adding, "but I always want to give you guys somethin' different, see Tina works down 'Babes With Asstitude' on Mondays an' is pretty popular. Might not be for you but I say if you ain't tried it you'll never know." I was surprised as Missy Bee was being surprisingly complimentary about me.

"I'm gonna give Ledi a go, just need a suck and swallow, OK?" said the unhappy looking Afro-guy and handed Missy Bee the money, immediately Ledi took his hand and led him off to her room.

"Who you gonna choose then honey?" asked Missy Bee to the second Afro-guy, he looked at me and then at Missy Bee.

"I would have tried out this sissy bitch if I was on my own, but I'm gonna fuck you Missy Bee," said the second Afro-guy and handed Missy Bee some money, she leaned in and whispered something in his ear, he nodded and handed over some more money, "I'll call you at the end Tina, for cleaning duties," Missy Bee said to me and I nodded, I would be sucking the guy's black dick clean. Missy Bee took his hand and led him off to her bedroom and I was left alone in the lounge, the pvc corset was digging into me and the pink ankle boots were pinching my feet as they were at least a size too small. Sometime later I heard the door open and Ledi saying, "Night honey." Shortly afterwards Ledi come into the lounge.

"Come in the kitchen, I need a drink," Ledi said and I followed her into the kitchen where she got herself some water, "Not sure why they can't wash 'emselves before they get here, he smelled bad, especially his dick," Ledi said and made a funny face, I giggled.

"Hey Tina, get in here now," Missy Bee shouted from her room, Ledi giggled knowing what I was about to do. I hurried to Missy Bee's bedroom and on opening the door found Missy Bee on the bed naked except for her stockings, her customer was next to her on the bed holding his condom covered cock. "Get over here and on your knees, and open your mouth," Missy Bee ordered, as I got on my knees her Afro-guy got up, carefully pulled the condom off his black dick, handed the used condom to Missy Bee and pushed his jizz coated ebony penis into my waiting mouth. I gently licked around the head and under it, then licked up and down the shaft, the Afro-guy pushed his deflating cock further into my mouth making sure I cleaned every part of his black fuckstick, I finished by licking his big empty negro balls. "Open wide, bitch," Missy Bee grunted and squeezed out all the remaining spunk into my open mouth from the used condom, when the last drop dribbled out I swallowed.

"Shit, I heard these cracker sissies were nigga cock crazy," said the Afro-guy chuckling. After that Missy Bee got the Afro-guy out and I returned to the kitchen where Missy Bee joined myself and Ledi, still naked.

"Nice little show Tina, but when the customers are choosing, you gotta do more," Missy Bee said, I stared blankly at her, not understanding what she wanted me to do. "Tina, I'm guessin' you're here to earn, either for yourself or Joshua, when those guys are checkin' us out, you gotta be nice, smile mebbe slap your own ass, or do somethin' to get noticed," Missy Bee explained.

"Oh, well I'm normally on a stage, but I will try, Mistress Belinda," I replied, trying to think what I should do.

"And Ledi, why have you not called Tommy and got at least another customer sent up, you one lazy ho!" Missy Bee pointedly asked Ledi, after which Ledi called Tommy, the barman, to send more customers up. Missy Bee quickly got dressed and let the next two black males in, there was an older one and a younger one and I thought there was definitely a resemblance between them, Missy Bee repeated her intro speech, she introduced me.

"Hiya guys, how'd you like to ride my white skinny ass," I said and turned around and slapped my own ass so they could see. I could tell the younger black male was definitely interested in my ass but unfortunately the older male was paying and choose Missy Bee for the younger guy and shook his head when Missy Bee suggested the 'cleaning' service, he chose Ledi for himself. Missy Bee and Ledi took their respective customers to their own rooms, however thirty seconds later Ledi sneaked back in.

"He wanna put his dick in your mouth for cleaning, OK?" Ledi smirked and I nodded, so the older guy was happy to have a sissy like me suck his black cock but didn't want his younger relative, I assumed, to use a sissy; what a hypocrite I thought. After fifteen minutes Ledi put her head around her door and beckoned me to come in, the older guy obviously wanted to keep this a secret. I entered Ledi's room and saw the older guy's impressive afro-cock still rock hard, "This gentleman wants you to suck him off an' then he gonna jizz on my tits and watch you lick 'em clean," Ledi, who was naked, said, I nodded and got on my knees.

"I ain't payin' to do the work bitch, get started," the older black male growled.

"Yes Sir," I replied and started to lick the length of his black dick from the tip to his balls, I repeated this a number of times before putting the head in my mouth and tonguing it, normally I'd be strapped down and the Afro sex-rods would be getting pushed down my throat but this was more difficult as I was having to do most of the work and I didn't dare touch his big black dick with my hands. I began to lick the older black male's surprisingly tight and firm big Afro-testicles, they felt heavy on my tongue and must have been full of negro spermies, the thought of all them soon being inside me got my little white penis erect which was painful as the cable-tie around my scrotum was very tight. The older black man now put his hand on my head and began to push his rock hard negro cock into my mouth and started face fucking me.

"I'm gonna shoot soon," the older black man grunted and pulled Ledi onto her knees next to me. Ledi pushed her big ebony breasts together in readiness to receive his load of Afro spunk, the older black male pulled out of my mouth and stroked himself to ejaculation, "Shhittt!" he gasped as he shot a number of powerful bursts of jizz onto Ledi's tits, unfortunately he wasn't very accurate and I got sprayed with some near my mouth which I eagerly licked up.

"Oh nasty," Ledi giggled, holding her cum covered tits together.

"Come on bitch, clean us both up, her first," ordered the older black male, I quickly licked up all the copious amounts of thick ebony jizz coating Ledi's breasts. "Stick out your tongue, bitch," the older black male demanded, I did as I was told, guessing it was to show him I swallowed everything which, of course, I had! The older black male pushed his flaccid dick into my mouth a few times and I sucked it clean, he then slapped it across my face a few times before announcing, "I'm done."

"Why you treat Tina so bad, he's a proper nigga cocksucker an' why you not let Tina suck off your young cousin?" Ledi asked the older black male, as she got dressed.

"He's too young, an' might get stupid ideas 'bout these white whores. Sure they look kinda cute, like this faggot bitch, but they only good for suckin' an' fuckin', nothin' else. Young guys get thinkin' 'bout dating these whores as they easy an' do whatever a nigga wants but they don't understand these white sissies are just for using, they ain't for cuddlin' and kissin' an' sure ain't for takin' home to Momma!" the older black man pontificated. Once the older black male had finished dressing, Ledi showed him out, whilst I went and got cleaned up in the bathroom, as I applied my lipstick I could hear voices in the kitchen, I opened the door and listened.

"Oh, that young dude sure rode my butt hard, I was hoping he'd choose that white sissy bitch," Missy Bee said.

"Yeah, he sure is a good cocksucker, that dude fucked his mouth good an' hard but the bitch took it. Why's everyone so hard on Tina, that dude said Tina should just be used for fuckin' but Tina's just workin' like us, tryin' to make some money and makin' some for you! I don't mind if he wanna suck nigga dick, an' if he wanna black boyfriend so what," Ledi said, I thought it was really sweet what Ledi had said about me.

"Look honey, these white sissies are expecting to be treated bad an' they're expecting to be used hard by our menfolk. I can't explain it proper but you know Nattie, well she's involved with training these white boys it's somethin' called AMIRAP, you come round next week and Nattie will explain it all. Shit the stories Nattie tells me about what they do to these white boys is freaky, I told you about those white boys in Alabama, wait till you see Tina taking it up the ass, his little pecker gonna be hard as rock," Missy Bee laughed and so did Ledi.

"Fuck I wanna see 'im take some cock up his butt tonight," Ledi giggled, and added, "bet he wants some as well."

"Don't worry Tommy says 'Banana man' waiting, think we can get 'im to stretch that bitch Tina," Missy Bee laughed.

"Fuck, 'Banana man', didn't he fuck your butt?" Ledi giggled.

"Yeah, an' it took me two weeks to recover," Missy Bee smirked and shouted, "Hey Tina, get your white ass in 'ere."

I wondered who 'Banana man' was and why they were plotting to have him fuck me, but I also wanted to know what Missy Bee knew about AMIRAP, I hurried into the kitchen, Ledi motioned me to sit next to her.

"OK Tina, you not earned much so far, we're just gonna get one guy in next, we're goin' to act nasty," Missy Bee said, pointing to herself and Ledi, adding, "but you act real nice an' cute then he'll choose you, OK honey?" Missy Bee said in a surprisingly tender way and Ledi nodded and stroked my arm, I knew it was bullshit and they just wanted to see me get fucked by the 'banana man'.

"Er...thank you Mistress Belinda," I replied woodenly, Missy Bee rang Tommy.

"Send up the 'Banana man'," Missy Bee said.

"Er...why is he called the 'Banana man', Mistress Belinda?" I asked.

"His dick is shaped like one, got a big kink in it, wait till you see it," sniggered Ledi. There was a knock at the door and Missy Bee left to answer it, Ledi picked up a magazine and sat on the couch.

"Oh hi Reggie, come on in," I heard Missy Bee say and shortly a tall Afro-guy, I assumed he was called Reggie, followed her into the lounge. "We only got three girls tonight honey, still got problems with the law," Missy Bee explained and went on, "you can have my sorry ole ass, then there's Ledi here," Ledi just nodded not looking up from her magazine, "and finally we got a new tight-assed little sissy bitch, Tina," Missy Bee said and winked at me.

"Hello Sir, I'd love to please you with my tight white butt and mouth," I said and smiled, turning around, showing Reggie my butt and wiggling it.

"Fuck, thought this place was for bruthas-only, Missy Bee?" asked Reggie, as he looked me up and down.

"Oh it is honey, see Tina's a black-only gurl and, well, Tina sure ain't a man anymore. Ain't that right, Tina?" Missy Bee asked me chuckling, I just nodded but felt my face flush red with embarrassment.

"Well I only got enough for a blow job," Reggie said.

"Tell you what honey, I'll let you fuck Tina for what money you got an' you can watch Ledi fondling herself whilst you're fucking Tina, OK?" Missy Bee said. Reggie thought for a while and nodded, "Great, mind you no touching Ledi, OK," Missy Bee said and took Reggie's money, adding, "OK Tina, show 'im to your room, Ledi will follow in a minute." I offered my hand to Reggie, which surprisingly he took and I led him into my allocated room and asked him to undress, adding he could put his clothes on the chair.

"Do you want me to take anything off, Sir?" I asked.

"Nah, you look like a real cheap street slut, I like that!" Reggie said, soon he was naked and even though his black cock was only semi-erect I could see what Missy Bee and Ledi were talking about, it had a very noticeable kink so that his cock curved to the right. I wondered how many assholes this Afro-stud had used to get his cock to curve like that, but the thought that my butthole was going to be used to help curve this 'black banana' made my own little white penis harden. Reggie pushed me onto the bed and told me to turn over, face down and butt up, "Ha ha, who's tied up your white fairy balls?" he asked.

"Mistress Belina, Sir, she doesn't want any of my white semen contaminating her house," I replied.

"Damn, I like to see you white fairies cream yourselves when I'm fucking your faggot asses. Pass me that lube, bitch, I gonna stretch this tight hole," Reggie demanded, at that point Ledi joined us and quickly got out of her bra and panties as Reggie greased my hole. "Come an' suck my dick, start with my balls," Reggie ordered and pulled me off the bed and got me onto my knees facing him, "Hey girl, get onto the bed and play with those fine African titties an' pussy for me," Reggie politely asked Ledi. I began to lick and kiss Reggie's heavy balls, I was thinking about all those black spermies which would soon be up my rectum or down my throat and what they'd do to me. I thought back to when I was first 'broken-in' and those ebony hunks had said I'd end up with my balls full of black sperm, also how Dr Jane was proud when describing her husband as a negro cum recycling machine, this made my balls swell and my penis become fully erect as I wondered how long it would take before I had some big swinging testicles full of Afro-sperm. By this point I had licked up and down Reggie's dark shaft so that his big banana dick was nice and hard, as I put it in my mouth I suddenly felt something on the back of my head and I was pushed forward so I had to swallow all of Reggie's black 'fruit'. I gagged and the pressure on the back of my head was released so I could take Reggie's black dick out of my mouth, "Shit Baby, you know how to treat these white sluts," Reggie chuckled to Ledi, I realized Ledi had put her foot on my head and pushed it forward.

"I'm learning honey, everyone says treat 'im bad," Ledi giggled and said to me, "put that nigga dick back in your mouth, slut, I wanna see you get face fucked."

"Yes mistress," I meekly stuttered and put Reggie's dark dick back in my mouth and for the next few minutes my mouth was fucked by Reggie's hard negro cock with the help of Ledi's foot on the back of my head.

"Fuck, I like this bitch's mouth but I wanna shoot in his asshole," gasped Reggie and pulled out of my mouth, my own penis was drooling even with my scrotum secured. Reggie pulled me up and pushed me, face up, onto the bed, next to Ledi, and pushed my knees up to my chest ensuring he had full access to my anus. Ledi joined in and took hold of my ankles and spread my legs, she was straddling me and I could see her moist pussy and the underside of her big African breasts, I noticed her nipples were big and erect. "Yeah baby, you wanna see me stretch this white hole?" Reggie asked Ledi.

"Shit, course I do sugar, I wanna see this little bitch get a good fuckin'," Ledi giggled. Ledi pulled my legs further apart and put her knees on my shoulders to pin me down, although this was uncomfortable it was something I was more familiar with, at BWAs I was virtually always secured so that the Afro-guys had unfettered access to whichever of my holes they paid to use. Reggie eased his big black 'banana' into my asshole, I moaned as he pushed it into me, "Take it bitch!" Ledi said more seriously.

"Aaarggghh!" I gasped as Reggie pushed his big bent ebony dick further into me, stretching my rectum as it was penetrated by the kink, I moaned in pain but my own little penis was rock solid and without my scrotum being viciously tied up I would have shot my load everywhere.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Reggie gasped as he began to push into me, I felt a hand on my rock hard penis and looked up to see Ledi feeling it.

"Fuck! This homo bitch's cock is rock hard!" giggled Ledi.

"Yeah, these white faggot-sluts can't get enough of the black staff," Reggie laughed and started to really bang my butthole.

"Mmmmhhhh!" I moaned again.

"We told you to shut up, you white fairy ho!" demanded Ledi and pinched both my nipples really hard making me cry out in pain, "Fuck, I think his cock is leaking!" Ledi exclaimed, I could feel my own rock hard little white penis dribblng as Reggie fucked me hard, Ledi reached over and tightened the cable-tie round my scrotum and giggling said, "That'll stop the bitch from leaking!" I squealed in pain and Reggie fucked me harder. After a few minutes Reggie gasped and pushed his 'banana' all the way into my asshole and I felt him shoot his load into my rectum, it felt good being used to store all that Afro-jizz but I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to keep it in my butt.

"Fuck!" gasped Reggie as he pulled out of me, adding, "Clean me bitch." Ledi pushed me off the bed onto my knees and Reggie pushed his dirty black cock into my mouth. I was soon licking Reggie's negro dick and balls clean.

"Shit, this fairy bitch can't get enough of your ole nigga cock, his little dick still hard!" Ledi sniggered.

"Yeah, I've used these white sluts before, I remember in Houston we had four of them in a small club, all dressed in the same red outfits, we tied 'em to these benches and fucked their mouths and asses for hours, there must have been forty bruthas working them bitches. Shit, I rode each of their white butts hard and put a load up each one, but their little cocks were hard all the time and one of bro's in charge made sure they didn't squirt by tying their little balls up tight and every hour he would squeeze their balls until the bitches squealed. It was great but the best part was at the end when they made these white sissies push all the nigga jizz in their butts into a bottle, there sure was a lot of thick spunk in that bottle and then they pushed a funnel down each fairy's throat and made each one swallow a quarter. Man, these white sissies will do anything for big black cock!" Reggie explained. Ledi, still naked, waited for Reggie to get dressed and showed him out. I went to the toilet to clean myself up, I'd been used hard by Reggie, I left the door ajar so I could hear what was going on in the kitchen and heard Ledi speaking with Missy Bee.

"Oh Missy Bee, you were so right 'bout these white boys, Tina sure luvs the nigga dick, I'm wet from just watching the bitch getting it!" Ledi chuckled.

"Yeah, told you, did you treat the bitch bad?" Missy Bee asked Ledi

"Sure did!" Ledi answered laughing, and shouted, "Hey Tina, get in 'ere bitch!" I returned to the kitchen and Ledi beckoned me over, she jiggled my swollen ball sac and pointed at my still erect little penis, "His little dick still hard," Ledi said to Missy Bee.

"Ledi just sayin' how you liked that black 'banana', come an' sit down. I don't like whites but I kinda don't mind white fairies like you, you bitches know your place an' neva cause trouble. You always been a homo? How'd you start as a ho?" Missy Bee asked in a friendly tone.

"Erm...I was never really gay, I was helping out with some research by my college tutor and she said the best way to interview Afro-males was to dress like one of the 'gurly-boy' hostesses at a black entertainment club and well after that I was sort of tricked into becoming a prostitute at Joshua's club," I answered hesitantly.

"Shit, I knew some white chick gonna be involved someway! I told you, Ledi, best to stay away from white bitches as it always end in trouble, look at poor little Tina, some white chick made 'im a nigga luvin' cocksucker," Missy Bee exclaimed and stroked my arm tenderly, continuing, "too late for you now honey, best for you to become the best fairy black cocksucker in OKC and get that butthole of your's nice and stretched!"