Afro Stress Relief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

I was a bit shocked but also surprised at how tender Missy Bee was towards me, all I could utter was "Thank you, Mistress."

"You heard of AMIRAP, Tina?" Missy Bee asked.

"I've heard of it Mistress, someone said I'd be a good candidate to join it but I don't know what it's about," I answered.

"Yeah, my friend, Nattie, helps run the local chapter, maybe if you work for me again I'll get her to come down, they're always wanting to recruit white boys like you. You see our black guys need to empty their balls a lot otherwise they start getting mean and Nattie says AMIRAP provides white fairies like you for our boys to use for 'Stress Relief', so lots of black dick down your throat and up your asshole!" Missy Bee explained, I looked shocked but was also feeling very aroused.

"Gee Tina, that sounds perfect for you, imagine all those big ebony cocks waiting to spray you!" Ledi giggled.

"Er...I'm not sure...," I replied but the phone rang and Missy Bee answered.

"Alright back to work, come on girls let's get these dudes to handover some cash!" Missy Bee said and we all returned to the lounge to wait for the next set of Afro-men. Over the next hour I only did clean-up duties, sucking six big black cocks clean and swallowing the contents of four condoms, during a break when both Ledi and Missy Bee were getting fucked I rang Sarah.

"Hi Johnny," Sarah answered, I could hear some music in the background.

"Hi Sarah, how's the party going, is Marci OK?" I asked, I was concerned about leaving Marci in the hands of Sarah and Becky.

"Oh fine, and I should really use your new name, Tina. I'm going to call you that from now on!" Sarah giggled and added, "Marci's licked every pussy here and she's currently got a girl sucking each of her wonderful African tits and she's pushing her pussy into Becky's face."

"Is Marci staying the night with you?" I asked, as if she wasn't, I would need to pick Marci up on my way home.

"Of course, Marci can stay as long as she likes, she's so dominant..." Sarah answered but was interrupted by someone shouting.

"Hey Sarah, you bitch, get your tongue up my butt!" I heard Marci shout at Sarah.

"Oh I've got to go, Johnny...Tina. Bye," giggled Sarah, and hung up, I was glad Marci was enjoying herself and decided I could pick her up tomorrow. The phone in Missy Bee's lounge rang, I thought I'd better answer it.

"Hey, Missy Bee, got Little Bo down 'ere an' he sayin' he ain't got much time, says he needs to come up now," Tommy, the barman, said.

"Er, sorry Mistress Belinda's currently entertaining and I'm the only one available, Sir," I answered.

"Fuck, you that sissy bitch?" Tommy answered annoyed.

"Yes Sir," I answered, the phone went quiet but I could hear voices on the other end of the line.

"OK, I'm sending up Little Bo make sure you 'entertain' him, bitch!" Tommy said sarcastically. I nervously went to the front door and waited for a knock, a minute later I heard a load rap on the door and I looked through the spy hole, I couldn't see anything, I nervously opened the door slightly.

"Hurry up Missy Bee, I've got a big need an' am in a hurry," someone said, I guessed it was Little Bo, I looked down to see a black midget staring up at me, his head only came up to my midriff and my little white penis was directly in his gaze.

"Er...come on in Sir, Mistress Belinda is currently engaged," I stammered, and opened the door fully to let in the black midget. Little Bo, I guessed it was him, entered and followed me into the lounge.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm the only 'gurl' available at the moment," I said but realized I should say something more, adding, "but I would love you to ride my white ass and let me suck on your black cock."

Little Bo looked me up and down, I gave him a smile, and he said "Yeah OK, I ain't got much time and in big need of some relief." I showed him the price list, he grunted, "a full suck and fuck," which meant he would face fuck me, fuck and ejaculate in my ass. Little Bo handed over the money and he let me take his hand and lead him to my room, he said the color of the sheet suited me as it was 'sissy pink', I asked if he wanted me to undress and he said no but added, "You can undress me, bitch!"

I got on my knees so my eyes were almost level with Little Bo's and I began unbuttoning his jacket, then his shirt, and he was soon naked from the waist up. I could see that Little Bo worked out and looked pumped, "You've a nice body Sir," I purred, I took his shoes off and undid his trousers and pulled them down, he wasn't wearing anything under them and I discovered a big fat negro cock dangling between his legs, "Bet you weren't expecting that, bitch" Little Bo laughed, and continued, "who's the midget now?" he asked grabbing my little penis and pulling it.

"Oooohhhhh!" I moaned, if my balls hadn't been constricted I would have spunked on the spot.

Little Bo stroked his own dick for a few seconds and told me to get on my back, face-up. Little Bo straddled my face and dangled his scrotum over my mouth, I immediately began to lick his negro sperm sacs, soon I was licking up his stiff ebony shaft and I could tell he liked that. "You're one cheap slut, I like that in a sissy bitch," Little Bo grunted, he repositioned himself and soon was thrusting his ebony cock into my mouth with lot of energy. After ten minutes of having my face fucked by Little Bo's big black cock, he instructed me to lie face down on the floor with two pillows underneath my waist, Little Bo said this was to give my asshole enough elevation so when he knelt he could fuck me easily. I was soon face down, with my little white penis rock hard and my asshole quivering, I felt his fingers push some lube into me and then felt him kneel behind me and his legs on my butt cheeks, he eased his fat negro cock into my asshole.

"Mmmmhhhh!" I moaned, Little Bo slapped my butt cheeks hard, making me squeal.

"I like to hear you fairies squeal, makes my dick harder!" Little Bo grunted and slapped my ass cheeks again, making me squeal again. At this point Little Bo began to work his ebony fuckstick into my hole and soon my butt cheeks were getting slapped by his tight balls as he fucked me hard.

"Oooohhhh!" I moaned as my rectum was stretched by his thick negro cock, I wished my balls were released so I could ejaculate but realized my job was to provide relief, not to get it.

After a good ten minutes of getting my white asshole hard ridden by Little Bo's Afro-dick, he grunted, "I'm gonna seed you soon, bitch!" I felt Little Bo drive into me hard and soon he was squirting a big load of ebony spunk into me, I could feel all those negro spermies getting pushed into my rectum, my own little, but super erect, penis managed to dribble some precum as I was so aroused. Little Bo drained his full negro sperm sacs into me and pulled out of my butthole, "Come on bitch, clean me up, I'm in a hurry," he grunted and I was soon on my hands and knees licking his flacid cock clean and lapping his scrotum with my tongue. Little Bo dressed himself and I showed him to the door, "You work anywhere else, bitch?" he asked.

"I do Monday's at BWAs, Sir," I answered, Little Bo nodded and left. I returned to the Kitchen where Missy Bee and Ledi were having a drink of what looked like cola, I handed Missy Bee the money I'd got from Little Bo.

"You charged him full price, clever bitch!" Missy Bee chuckled and added, "Ledi get Tina a drink." I soon realized they were drinking Cognac and cola. "Go get yourself cleaned up Tina," Missy Bee said and I went to the bathroom and got myself ready again, when I returned there was a drink waiting for me, Missy Bee handed it to me, saying, "Cognac and cola on the rocks honey, can't be a black hooker if you don't drink this stuff, can he Ledi?", Ledi just nodded. I tasted the drink, it was smooth and strong, I thought I could get used to it. "How'd you like that, honey?" Missy Bee asked me.

"OK, Mistress, thanks," I replied and took another sip.

"Fine, I think we'll do another hour, I've got enough to get another one of my girls out," Missy Bee said, both Ledi and I nodded. For the next hour I cleaned four big black dicks and swallowed four more loads of Afro-spunk from their used condoms. As the last Customer left, Missy Bee announced, "OK we done for tonight, get changed and we'll settle up." I got dressed back into my cheerleader outfit and rang Leroy.

"Hi bitch, you finished at Missy Bee's?" Leroy asked.

"Yes Sir," I answered meekly, Leroy said he'd pick me up in ten minutes. I returned to the kitchen where Missy Bee started counting out the money.

"OK, that's four hundred and fifty dollars for you, Ledi, and one hundred and fifty dollars for Tina," Missy Bee said, I was disappointed, Missy Bee added, "Sorry hun, but that ass of yours was only used twice, but next time the boys know what to expect so I'm sure it'll be better." I nodded but thought to myself there definitely wasn't going to be a next time, I wasn't sucking that much negro cock and swallowing that much negro sperm for so little. I couldn't believe I just had that thought, I was beginning to think like a prostitute, money first but I wasn't sure that was what I wanted. Missy Bee interrupted my train of thought, saying, "Oh Tina, here's twenty-five of them surveys Joshua asked me to get done. Tommy made sure everyone at the bar did them," and handed me the forms. I quickly scanned the surveys, and they all seemed complete.

"Thank you, Mistress Belinda," I replied, I thought this made it all worth it and thought a few more nights like that and I would be free of this commitment to Dr Jane. "Er...I certainly would like to help out again, if needed, Mistress Belinda," I said, realizing this could be the best source of surveys.

"Yeah, I thought a little white fairy slut like you would want more black dick. I'll let Joshua know if I need you," Missy Bee answered, then asked, "If I release your balls, you ain't gonna shoot everywhere?" I shook my head but wasn't completely certain I wouldn't ejaculate once the cable-tie had been removed from my scrotum. Missy Bee took some scissors and carefully positioned them around the cable-tie securing my testicles, saying, "this might hurt," and proceeded to cut the cable-tie.

"Shhittt!" I squealed in pain, as the cold blunt edge of the scissors dug into my testicles for a few seconds before the cable-tie fell to the floor. Fortunately, my little white penis didn't ejaculate and Ledi just chuckled and called me a 'little fairy' for 'screaming like a girl' as Missy Bee snipped the cable-tie from my scrotum.

Shortly afterwards, my cellphone bleeped and I saw it was a text from Leroy saying he was waiting outside. I said my goodbyes and left with my money and the surveys.

"Thanks Sir," I said as I got into the car.

"Cool bitch, where we going?" Leroy asked, I told him just to drop me off at my place. "I like your outfit, it's makin' my dick hard," Leroy confided to me as we drove. "Those girls at the club were teasing me good, tonight. I might need some relief, OK?" Leroy asked. I just nodded realizing I didn't have a choice but also the thought of satisfying Leroy's big black cock got me hard. Leroy pulled off the highway and parked up by an empty store, I recognised this as the place where Dr Jane had told me some 'home truths' and also made myself and Staci clean her up. "Get out, Bitch" Leroy ordered.

"Oh, aren't we staying in the car, Sir?" I asked.

"Nope, not enough room for me to swing my big dick," Leroy answered and got out of the car and went to the front, I followed, it was dark but Leroy had left his headlights on. "On your knees, Bitch!" Leroy demanded, I dropped to my knees, "Now ask nice if you can suck my dick, bitch!" Leroy ordered.

"Er...please Sir may I suck your big black cock?" I stammered, realizing Leroy wanted me to beg him to use me, my own little penis was now fully erect in my panties.

"Call me Massa!" Leroy replied.

"Please Master, let me suck on your huge ebony dick?" I again asked, and I felt own tiny white penis getting harder.

"OK Tina, first take my shoes and trousers off," Leroy said, he leaned back on the hood of the car whilst I, still on my knees, took his shoes off and unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers off, I put them on the hood. Leroy's big dark fuckstick was semi-erect and glistened in the lights of the car.

"Can I touch your penis, Master?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Sure Tina," Leroy replied and smiled arrogantly down at me. I carefully caressed his negro cock and lifted it up to allow me to start kissing and licking his big full black testicles. Leroy moaned, "That's good, bitch!" as I continued to lick all round his scrotum, I started to stroke his dark shaft, his big cock was soon standing to attention. I put the head of Leroy's black dick in my mouth and began to tongue and licked all around it, my little white penis was dribbling at this point. Leroy now took over and put one hand one my head and began to push his ebony cock further down my throat until I began to gag, "Take it, bitch!" Leroy growled and then began to fuck my mouth. I tried to imagine what we looked like silhouetted in Leroy's headlights, a white sissy bitch on my knees in stockings and heels getting a big negro dick pushed down my throat by an Afro-stud, I wished I had a photo of the scene. After a few minutes Leroy pulled his cock from my mouth and grunted, "Bend over the hood, bitch!", I got up and bent over the hood of the car with my legs spread, Leroy ripped my panties off and threw them away. I could feel Leroy behind me, I used one hand to pull my butt cheeks further apart but suddenly felt a sharp slap on my butt cheeks.

"Ouch!" I squealed.

"Shut it, bitch! Put your hands down!" Leroy ordered and pushed my hand away, adding, "Your butthole's plenty loose. Now beg me to fuck you!"

"Oh Master, please use my asshole," I begged. Leroy slapped my ass cheeks with his erect cock and pushed it into my butt crack, probing for my hole. I felt Leroy's big black cock head squeeze into my white butthole and moaned, "You like that, Tina?" Leroy asked and I nodded. Leroy eased his dick into my rectum until I felt his black sperm sacs touch my white ass cheeks.

"Mmmmhhhh!" I moaned, adding, "Thank you, Master." Leroy began to fuck me with long slow strokes, making me gasp everytime his black testees slapped my ass. After a few minutes Leroy grabbed my waist and began to fuck me really hard, going into me fast, I was constantly panting.

"Stroke yourself, bitch!" Leroy demanded, so I began to masturbate whilst Leroy rode me hard.

"I'm cumming, Master!" I croaked and squirted a big, well big for my little penis, load of my nasty white spunk all over Leroy's radiator grill.

"Fuck!" gasped Leroy and I could feel him shooting his Afro-spunk into my anus, he left his big negro dick in me for sometime, making sure I took his entire load of thick black jizz. "Clean me, bitch, then dress me," Leroy ordered and pushed me onto my knees, he put his dirty dark cock into my waiting mouth and let me lick it and his ebony balls clean. After that I got his trousers on and put his shoes on, once done Leroy said, "Nice work, Tina, now dry your little dick off and lie face down in the back of the car, I want you to keep as much of my nigga spunk in your ass until you can plug it proper." I no longer had any panties and so cleaned my own penis on my Cheerleader miniskirt, which didn't really cover my penis and scrotum, I got into the back of Leroy's car and lay down as instructed hoping I could keep as much of Leroy's Afro-juice in me as possible. "You are one nigga luvin' slut, not even Staci would let me fuck 'im in the open," Leroy laughed and continued, "Drake says he wants to meet at 'Bouncing Bitches' for a date, not this Friday but next, OK?"

"Thank you Sir," I answered, pleased Drake wanted to take me out, I knew Fridays at the 'Bouncing Bitches' club was white tranny night so I wouldn't be out of place. Leroy soon drove back to my apartment block, I thanked Leroy for the lift and clenched my butt cheeks as best as I could and got out of the car, I tucked my penis into my miniskirt and hoped my balls weren't hanging below the hem. I very awkwardly shuffled to my apartment, waving to Leroy as he drove off, fortunately it was very late and there was no one around so I took the elevator to my apartment. I felt some sex-juice dribble from my loose asshole despite my efforts and looked down see a big blob of Leroy's spunk on the elevator carpet floor, I knew from experience that this negro jizz would leave a big stain. I quickly got myself into my apartment and just managed to get a black buttplug into my anus before I lost anymore of Leroy's sperm, it felt good to keep his spermies in me. I cleaned up and went to bed, I was exhausted but had earned some extra money and had quite a few more of those surveys done and although I was disappointed at not being able to attend Sarah's party, I was still pretty pleased.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers