Afro Stress Relief Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you hand Tina over to AMIRAP, they'll turn him into the total black cock slut he should be!" Tammy gasped as Jonelle returned to licking her vagina.

"I don't think he's quite ready for that but soon, I hope. Tina please leave!" Dr Jane ordered, I left the bedroom without any panties and a super hard erection. It was totally humiliating to be talked about in the third person whilst still being present and I wondered how I'd managed to become so subservient so easily and allow other people to determine my future, it was of course because I'd become addicted to black dick! I returned to my work on the surveys.

Sometime later I got a call from Staci.

"Hi Tina, where are you?" Staci asked, sounding anxious.

"Hi Staci, I'm just at Dr Jane's, you OK?" I answered.

"Er, no, I need a big favor Tina! Joshua wants me as a 'party-gurl' tonight and Jamill is saying no!" Staci replied but sounding distressed.

"What's the problem, I mean you work as a prostitute for Joshua and Jamill's OK with that?" I answered not really understanding what the problem was, Jamill had met Staci as a good time 'gurl' at 'Bouncing Bitches' and I assumed Jamill was OK with Staci being a hooker for Joshua.

Staci went on to explain that although Jamill didn't mind Staci working as a prostitute at one Joshua's clubs or apartments, he didn't like Staci doing parties. "You see, Joshua throws these 'release' parties for his special friends who've just got out of jail, mostly it's girls from Joshua's clubs who provide the entertainment but the guys sometimes want a sissy white boy, like you and me. Also Jamill knows the two guys at this party really well and doesn't want them fucking my ass," Staci said.

"Er, what about Joshua's trannies like Bambi or Toni?" I asked, I knew Staci had been 'turned' when in prison and he was used to entertaining the Afro-inmates but I didn't want to get involved with criminals, I thought it was enough that I was now a prostitute!

"Bambi's boyfriend won't let him do parties and you know how Toni feels, so do a lot of the other trannies, as for the rest they're busy, otherwise I wouldn't have rung you. I know we haven't known each other long but I think of you as a sort of little sister, yeah we're sissy bitches but at least we're sissy bitch sisters. If I can't get someone to go and I don't go, Jamill's gonna be in big trouble with Joshua! I really need you to go to this party, please!" Staci pleaded. I realized Staci had been good to me, showing me the ropes and keeping an eye out for me.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, sister, how much do I get?" I answered, reluctantly.

"Oh thank you so much for this Tina, I won't forget it! I'll let Jamill know and Joshua or Leroy will ring you with all the details, I think it's about two hundred and fifty dollars for a few hours," Staci answered, I thought that didn't sound like a lot of money.

"Tell Joshua, I'll do it for four hundred," I told Staci.

"OK honey, not sure Joshua will like that but I'll let Jamill know. Remember you'll need to turn up looking real trashy, you know the full street hooker look! Speak soon, luv you," Staci replied before hanging up. I thought about how easily I'd just agreed to take Staci's place and wondered if Marci was right when she talked about my Mother sleeping with black men when she was pregnant with me, or perhaps there was something else in my past that made me susceptible. Unfortunately, my Mother had passed away when I was still sixteen, my Father had already died a couple of years earlier, and I lived with my Aunt until I turned eighteen when I got my job and moved out, my older sister, Jenny, was six years older than myself and had left home when Mother was still alive. After I left, my Aunt had moved to Florida and I only kept in touch with her with phone calls on special occasions and the odd letter, my Sister had left under a cloud which my Mother, and Aunt, never explained. The last time I'd seen my Sister was at my Mother's funeral, where I learned she lived in Atlanta, I sent Birthday and Christmas cards to the address she'd given me but I never received anything in reply. I tried to recall if there was anything in my past that suggested I was pro-black but it was really the opposite, my Aunt had very strident views on race and these were definitely not pro-black and certainly her views had some influence on my behavior up until the time Dr Jane got involved, I didn't remember my Mother expressing any strong opinions on race and never brought me up with any racial basis although I doubt she'd be happy I was now an negro-only homo bitch-boy.

I decided to ask Dr Jane if I could borrow her husband's pink boots as I thought they'd help with the street hooker look for that evening's party.

About an hour after leaving the girls in the bedroom, Dr Jane shouted down for me to bring another tray of wine up. As I entered with the tray of drinks, I saw Dr Jane standing by the bed with the whip in her hand, whilst Jonelle and Tammy were passionately kissing in an embrace on the bed. "Thank you Tina, I'm just making sure these two bitches are fully acquainted," Dr Jane chuckled and casually whipped Tammy's naked ass cheeks. I asked Dr Jane if I could borrow the boots I was wearing, she agreed but suggested I also borrow the maid's outfit but I said I only needed the boots, "OK but definitely wear stockings with them as they'll irritate the skin on your legs, it took my husband a couple of weeks of street-walking to get used to them and even then he had trouble getting off his knees when wearing them," explained Dr Jane. I thanked Dr Jane, left the bedroom and returned to the papers in the kitchen but wondered what Dr Jane meant by her husband's street-walking?

Not long after all three girls joined me in the kitchen, "Alright Jonelle, let's try and do another hour of study before you leave now get into my office and I'll join you shortly," Dr Jane announced, as Jonelle left Dr Jane continued, "OK Tina, Tammy is going to tell you about another opportunity to get a lot more surveys done." Dr Jane left and Tammy sat down beside me at the table.

"Jane is such a domineering bitch, she loves to be in control, but we love it don't we?" Tammy chuckled, I just nodded but wondered if Tammy was in some way being black-mailed by Dr Jane as well. "Now as you know, I work for a number of charitable organizations that are affiliated with AMIRAP. One of these, the Afro-american Family Action League or AFAL, runs a programme for those black male youths that have dropped out, or been expelled, from high school. AFAL has a number of facilities in the country just outside OKC where they run two week-long residential courses on life skills and some vocational training. I run a seminar for sexual awareness and self-esteem for the eighteen-year olds and I think it would be a good place to get some of these surveys done for Jane. Obviously just handing out these surveys probably isn't going to work but I think if you attend to provide, shall we say, 'encouragement' to the guys I'm sure the rate of participation will be much higher. My seminars can be pretty rowdy, especially around the sexual awareness sections, and I sometimes have to give practical demonstrations for the guys, which is always popular and something I think you'd be perfect to help out with. Typically, there's between twenty and twenty-five Afro-boys in each seminar and they take about half-a-day to run, depending upon the amount of 'interaction' with the audience," Tammy explained. I was pretty shocked by Tammy's description, "Now just to confirm, you've never been convicted of any felony?" Tammy asked, I just shook my head still in shock, she continued, "Excellent, I'll be running about three of these seminars over the next month, I'll arrange times with Dr Jane, OK?" All I could do was nod, I realized this was out of my control but the thought of having to 'persuade' an entire class of young and proud big black cocks got my own small white penis swelling.

Once Dr Jane and Jonelle had finished, both myself and Jonelle got dressed back into our outfits we'd arrived in, we said our goodbyes to Dr Jane and Tammy, and I left with the pink boots and some more blank surveys. On our way home Jonelle and I chatted, "Shit, one day I'm gonna whip that Dr Jane's butt, my ass cheeks are still stinging," Jonelle giggled, adding, "but I really like Tammy, she's got some fine big white titties." I told Jonelle about the party I had to attend, "Probably do you good, I like Dr Jane's idea of you only getting hard when there's some nigga dick about!" Jonelle said ominously, adding, "I'm gonna talk to Marci about that." I arrived at my apartment block, and Jonelle and I called on Marci.

"Hi girls, come on in," Marci said, adding, "you look sweet Tina."

"Ha, you should have seen this bitch earlier," Jonelle laughed and explained to Marci what happened at Dr Jane's and I showed her the pink boots.

Marci giggled, saying to Jonelle, "I see you like the white pussy like me."

"I ain't no lesbo like you Aunt Marci, but I told my man I wouldn't play with any nigga dick whilst he in prison, but I didn't say nothing about pussy or white cocks," Jonelle smirked and pulled on my balls, I squealed and both Marci and Jonelle laughed. "You need to see that bitch, Dr Jane, friend Tammy's big white boobies," Jonelle confided to Marci. Alarmingly Jonelle then went on to talk about Dr Jane's husband only getting aroused in the presence of Afro-penises.

"I like that idea!" Marci said, continuing, "I mean no one's gonna be interested in Tina's little dick, but I like the idea of him eating my pussy or ass just for my pleasure and not his own."

"Yeah, Dr Jane explained it was better for white sluts like Tina an' her husband to accept they were pathetic little-cocked bitches who knew their place. Dr Jane said there was only one feeling better than having her fairy husband eat a black-man's jizz from her pussy or ass with a limp-dick and that was seeing her husband's little white cock erect as he was getting fucked in the butt by a big nigga dick!" Jonelle explained to Marci, adding, "Dr Jane said the best way to train a white sissy-boy was to jack them off when they had a nigga cock in their butt or mouth, and only when these white bitches had empty balls should they eat our pussies and assholes." I was unnerved by all this talk but fortunately at that point Leroy rang, I went just outside Marci's front door to take the call in private.

"Hiya bitch," Leroy greeted me and continued, "Josh says you wanna be a 'party' gurl tonight, that right?"

"Er, yes, Staci can't make it, Sir," I replied.

"Hey Tina, no need for sirs when it's just you an' me. Now honey, Josh ain't gonna pay no four hundred dollars of his own cash for this sort of gig, keeping two niggas happy for a few hours, maybe three hundred," Leroy explained.

"Er, well Leroy, it's expensive with all these clothes and things, I mean you want us to look our best for these boys," I replied, hoping Leroy would push up the price.

"Babe, I'm your pimp but Josh is the big boss, you know top pimp, let's call it three twenty-five," Leroy replied, he was offering me three hundred and twenty-five dollars, but I still thought that wasn't enough.

"Leroy remember last time, I lost my panties and those were an expensive pair," I mischievously answered, reminding Leroy of our last meeting when he'd ripped my panties off and fucked me hard over his car.

"Fuck bitch, OK three fifty and that's it and for that you get yourself there!" Leroy growled.

"OK, what's the address?" I asked, I knew even if Leroy pretended to be angry with me, he was probably laughing at my daring to argue with him. Leroy told me the address and room number of the hotel, it was an upscale one, near the city center and I needed to be there at 11pm, he also warned me that I needed to be really nice to these black men and I had to do whatever they wanted me to do but also that they were straight out of jail, after spending some years inside, and might be a bit 'rough' but they weren't dangerous.

"I'll see you Monday night at BWAs, an' get you the cash. An' me an' you gonna have a talk 'bout about hoes and pimps," Leroy ominously chuckled and hung up. I knew I might end up over Leroy's lap again but I thought I wouldn't mind that happening again. Although I didn't know Leroy well, I sort of liked him, he may have been my pimp but he was a fairly straight forward sort of guy and you knew where you were with him and, of course, I adored sucking his large black dick.

I returned to Marci's apartment and told Marci and Jonelle about Leroy's call.

"Oh sweetie, you need to be careful, you don't talk shit to your pimp," Marci said, looking concerned.

"Er, OK, but I really need your help girls to get ready for this evening, they want me looking as slutty as possible," I replied.

"OK honey, we'll sort you out an' make you look like a real trashy street hooker," Marci replied, after that we all went to my apartment where I got them both some wine. As they sipped their wine Marci said they'd pick out my outfit as I showered and made sure I had no body hair, when I returned they'd picked out a NONO-branded basque and panties, one of my favourites, black fishnet stockings and a PVC black dress and matching gloves. Marci had provided the PVC dress and gloves, she said they were an old outfit from her days as a stripper. Jonelle did my nails in bright pink to match the boots, whilst Marci did my make-up, again most of this came from Marci's own stock and she choose bright pink lipstick. When Marci and Jonelle were finished, I checked myself out in the mirror and was shocked as I almost didn't recognize myself, I really did look like a cheap street prostitute and I was reminded of the photo of the Detroit prostitute Mary, from work, had showed me.

"Thanks, I really look the part," I said to Marci and Jonelle.

"Yeah, you look like one trashy bitch-ho," Jonelle laughed.

"You're just missing some cleavage, honey but we can't do anything 'bout that," Marci said more seriously, adding, "we ain't magicians."

Looking at myself in the mirror, I agreed with Marci, I would look much sluttier with some big breasts. I caught myself thinking about how much more popular I'd be with those negro studs if I had some tits, I noticed how more and more I was having thoughts about the best way to pleasure Afro-males. I wondered if this is what Dr Jane, and others, meant when saying how my attitude would change and I'd be more interested in giving satisfaction than receiving it. I pushed these disturbing thoughts to the back of mind but I knew, deep down, that the Afro-spermies already pumped into me were definitely having some sort of effect and that thought hardened my little white penis.

Soon it was time to leave, I needed to drop Marci and Jonelle off at Millie's first. I struggled to walk in my pink thigh length boots and so we used the elevator, it was empty until we came to leave when there was three of four other residents waiting to ascend, I turned bright red as I struggled past them and it was made worse by Jonelle giggling and making loud remarks about me to Marci, such as, "You sure this white bitch sucked all them nigga dicks!" and other such things. I eventually got in the car and I somehow managed to drive, with difficulty because of the boots, to Millie's and dropped the girls off, Marci hugged me and told me to ring her if there was any trouble. I drove to the hotel and wondered what to expect but I had a rigid penis thinking about the two ex-con big black cocks that were going to 'straighten' a little white sissy bitch like me out, and the stretching my anus would be getting! I arrived at the hotel, slightly late, about 11:15pm, fortunately the hotel had a large parking-lot and I was able to park near the entrance, I hurried as best as I could into the hotel.

As I entered the hotel in my long coat, slut make-up and pink boots, a few people stared at me and I could tell they knew why I was here, I decided to use the stairs as I didn't want to attract any more attention than I already had, fortunately the hotel was big enough so that I could go past reception and straight to the rooms. I struggled up the stairs in my boots and was passed by a waitress who said laughing, "I hope they like the boots!", I finally got to the room where Leroy had told me the two ex-cons were staying, and I knocked at the door. The door was opened by a black girl dressed in a similar way to me.

"At last, you're late! Come on in, girl," the black girl said and turned around and shouted, "OK you fuckers, the night shift is here, I'm outta here an' I gonna tell Josh what a pair of motherfuckers you are!" The black girl turned to me and said, "Watch out for these ugly bitches, they wanna do freaky stuff and were always trying to get up my butthole, I reckon they're homos!" and with that she left, slamming the door.

"Come on in, bitch," someone growled and I nervously went into a large suite, there were two huge negro males sitting on couch and they were both naked.

"So you're one of Josh's sissy-boys, kinda cute ain't he?" one of the Afro-studs said, adding, "I'm Odell and this is JJ, now take off that coat and let's have a look at you." I took off my long coat, and stood before the two negro hunks in my black pvc dress and gloves, plus Dr Jane's pink thigh length boots. "Whadda think?" Odell asked JJ, JJ stroked his big ebony rod and smiled, nodding to Odell, "What did Josh say about us?" Odell asked me.

"Er, well Sirs, Leroy said you were both good friends of Joshua and you've been away for some years and how I should treat you both really nice and make sure I did anything you wanted," I answered nervously.

"Ain't no need for Sirs or Masters here, call me Odell and this nigga is JJ, OK? What's your name?" Odell replied.

"Hmm, Tina," I meekly responded.

"Well Tina, you come and sit down here and let's get to know each other," Odell said, patting the couch between him and JJ, I went and sat in between the two naked black males, Odell continued, "You see me and JJ been in prison for five long years and we only got out yesterday, we're still kind of in prison-mind, that girl who just left is one of Josh's best hoes but we're used to acting tough an' mean cause you gotto in prison, and she wanted to be treated nice and polite but we fucked that up. See me and JJ are used to dick and ass rather than pussy and tits, so we gotta learn to be nice to the chicks but Josh says you sissy boy-bitches luv being used rough an' hard by us niggas, that true?"

I nodded and nervously smiled but was very worried and wondering what Odell meant by 'rough and hard', JJ's hand was on my thigh and Odell put his arm around my shoulders.

"Me an' Odell both had white-boy prison wives, wished they'd looked like you," JJ chuckled, then asked, "Bet you like the pretty niggas, not the big ugly guerrillas like me and Odell?"

I thought both of them looked great and answered, "Oh no, I think you both look good, I prefer Afro-males like you two." JJ chuckled at this and put his hand up my dress, "Er, what's a prison wife?" I asked.

Odell laughed, saying, "well, you see they like to keep blacks an' whites apart in prison, you know to stop trouble, but there's always some young white and black boys looking for a daddy to protect them."

"Never enough white boys to go around, is there," chuckled JJ as he played with my little white penis.

"Yeah, anyway I hooked-up with a white boy from Texas, called Joel, he said he always wanted to meet a big 'nigga', so I bribed the guards and he became my cell-mate, he cleaned and looked after me like a wife and kept me warn at night," Odell laughed, I was sure Joel did more than keep Odell warm, JJ then started talking.