Afro Stress Relief Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joel was a pretty little thing, but I was lucky cause one night they shipped my old cell-mate, another tough nigga, out to another jail and for some reason they put in a little white boy called Adam. Man, Adam was shit-scared when he was put in with me, kept throwing up, crying and hiding under his blanket, he wouldn't leave the cell for the first week as it was his first time in jail, he was a dumb college kid who was caught DUI but tried to escape. I spent a couple of weeks being really nice, and got him out of the cell, he would follow me everywhere and was scared of everyone, he even showered next to me but I could see him looking at my big ole nigga dick. One night Adam tells me he's a virgin and I ask him if he's ever been sucked off and he said no, so I tells him to get naked and get into my bunk and he joins me, I start playing with his little white dick an' then I starts to kiss and suck it an' ten seconds later he's shooting his load in my mouth. Well after that I soon turned him into a nigga-luvin' cocksucker, Adam was released after a couple of years but he kept visiting me and writing to me but I had to let 'im go as I said I was only a homo inside not outside," JJ said.

"Yep, you can either be 'hetro and horny' in jail or 'homo and happy'!" Odell laughed, and then asked, "OK, if you like big niggas what do you like about us then?"

I knew I was here as a 'party gurl' and I was expected to be in a more active rather than passive role, making sure the black men had a good time, "I love your wonderful shaved heads, and love your African features and those beautiful thick lips," I said and kissed Odell on the lips, continuing, "I love your strong arms and chest," I stroked my gloved hand on JJ's arms and tweaked JJ's nipple, I leaned over to Odell licked from his neck, down his chest, biting one nipple and then to his crotch, I finished by saying, "and, of course, I worship your big black penises and your wonderful ebony balls, I hope they're full of Afro-juice to spray me with!" I stroked both their negro dicks with my gloved hands.

"Don't worry babe, we're gonna fill you up with nigga spunk," JJ chuckled and pulled me over and kissed me passionately, I responded. "Fuck, you sure are hungry babe," JJ said, breaking away from the kiss, I just smiled and bent forward to lick and bite his nipples, whilst continuing to stroke both their negro cocks.

"I need a drink," Odell said, asking me, "you want some Champagne babe, courtesy of Josh?" I nodded and Odell went and got a couple of beers and a wide-rimmed glass of Champagne. "The last Ho didn't like how we served the Champagne, did she JJ?" Odell sniggered and JJ nodded, I looked at Odell not understanding as he put the Champagne glass on the table and proceeded to dip his semi-erect ebony cock into it, I realized they wanted me to suck the Champagne off their dicks, which I was more than happy to do. Soon I was on my knees in front of Odell, licking his big piece of African sex-meat and tasting the Champagne, it wasn't long before JJ joined in, it must have taken fifteen minutes for them to feed me the glass of Champagne and my own little penis was rock hard by the end of it. JJ told me to take off my PVC dress and soon I was standing in front of Odell and JJ in my NONO basque and panties, I could see them reading the logo, 'Negro Owned & Negro Only'.

"Fuck, I wish they had bitches like you in prison, babe!" Odell exclaimed.

"Shit, I wish they had these bitches in high-school," JJ laughed, adding, "They would've kept me clean."

"Oh no, I love you naughty black boys," I giggled, and took my panties off to reveal my erect tiny white penis.

"I see you like us niggas," Odell chuckled and stroked my penis, and asked "Hey JJ, you want some white boy butt beer?" JJ laughed and nodded, they made me get on my hands and knees and Odell pulled my butt cheeks as far apart as he could, JJ then positioned himself so his face was near my ass and poured some beer on my back, making sure it dribbled down my ass crack, JJ was soon licking the beer from my butt and also tonguing my asshole with his big Afro-tongue.

"I going to cum," I moaned.

"Not yet," JJ replied and grabbed my balls and twisted them, making me squeal, and saying, "Odell get me something to tie up this bitch's little balls with." Odell found some string and soon my testicles were securely fastened at the scrotum, preventing me from ejaculating. Odell then switched with JJ and soon his wonderfully rough negro tongue was tasting my white boy ass, when he was finished I stood up, turned around and pulled Odell to me by his big negro cock and started kissing him, my free hand felt for JJ's erect ebony dick and pulled him into the clinch with Odell, I was soon sandwiched between these two ebony hunks, kissing each in turn and stroking their big hard negro cocks. I dropped to my knees and began to suck and lick both Odell's and JJ's cocks in turn, sometimes taking both dicks in my mouth at once.

"I gotta ride this bitch's ass, bro," Odell gasped, adding, "grease the ho's butthole." Odell sat on the couch and JJ produced some ass lube, JJ bent me over and began to grease my asshole, pushing his finger up my rectum, I moaned as he probed me intently.

"Yeah, this bitch is hungry for some nigga meat," JJ laughed, Odell stroked his big black erect sex-tool and motioned for me to sit on his lap, I turned around and positioned my ass over Odell's cock, JJ stood in front of me and leaned over and helpfully pulled my butt cheeks apart and Odell pulled me onto his dark hard sex-rod.

"Aarghh!" I gasped as Odell penetrated me almost up to his black sperm sacs.

"Easy gurl," JJ whispered and kissed me, Odell's strong arms clasped my waist and he began to slowly ease his rigid negro cock in and out of my white asshole, I was panting at every stroke. JJ started stroking my small white penis and whispered, "Bet you'd like me to suck this little thing, wouldn't you?" I nodded and soon JJ's thick ebony lips and rough tongue were all over my cock. I was being driven into a frenzy by these two Afro-studs fucking and sucking me, I would have spunked down JJ's throat if my testees weren't so viciously tied-up.

Odell began to really pound me hard, this made JJ stop blowing me but JJ's big negro hand kept playing with my white balls and penis. "I gotta jizz in this bitch," Odell gasped and pulled his huge piece of African sex-meat out of my asshole and quickly pushed me face-down on couch, spread my legs and re-inserted his ebony rod.

"Ooohhhh!" I squealed, as Odell hammered me in the anus. Odell worked himself to a climax and I heard him gasp as he unloaded his thick, sticky Afro-sperm laced spunk into my stretched rectum. "Mmmhhh," I moaned in pleasure as I felt all that warm liquid inside my ass and thought of all those negro spermies being pushed into me. Odell pulled out of me and collapsed into a chair, exhausted by his cock exertions and no doubt all the partying he had done.

"My turn," exclaimed JJ and pulled me into position on the couch and pressed his erect ebony sex-tool into my anus. I let out a gasp as JJ's black dick slipped into my already stretched and negro-semen filled anus, "I like to hear my white sissies squealing when I'm ridin' 'em," JJ announced and slapped my butt cheek hard, I squealed out loud, "Oh yeah, just like that babe!" JJ then proceeded to fuck me, shouting and slapping my ass cheeks hard like he was riding a bull at a rodeo and ramming his big black cock into me, I can't imagine what the other guests in the nearby rooms thought, as I was loudly squealing everytime JJ's big negro hand hit my white butt. I was ridden hard by JJ's ebony fuckstick and my anus felt used and stretched, fortunately JJ was reaching his limit and with a loud "yeehaw!" he added his own load of negro sperm to Odell's deep in my butt. "Throw me that Champagne cork, bro!" JJ asked Odell, with his cock still in me. "White bitch-boys like you need to keep all that nigga juice in you, those nigga spermies are gonna reach everywhere, they gonna change you for good!" JJ laughed and pushed the Champagne cork up my asshole.

"Aaarrgh!" I muttered, JJ wiped his cock clean on my NONO-basque, laid next to me on the couch and cuddled me.

"I like breaking in new fairy white boys like you, now kiss me bitch!" JJ demanded and we kissed, long and deep. "Bet you wanna shoot your load, bitch?" JJ asked me and I nodded, desperate to cum. "Odell, get over here and stick that dirty dick in this bitch's mouth," JJ said and pulled me into a sitting position on the couch, he undid the string around my balls and stroked my little dick until it was rock solid, Odell joined us and pushed his dirty black cock into my eager mouth. JJ surprised me by getting down and sucking my penis again, I couldn't stop thinking about all those negro spermies inside me, infecting me, I thought this is how a drug-addict must feel when he gets a hit! With these thoughts, JJ's negro tongue on my stiff white penis and Odell's big black cock ploughing my mouth I soon began to cum into JJ's mouth, to my surprise JJ swallowed my full load and licked my cock clean.

"Last little white dick I'm gonna blow," JJ announced.

"Unless you go back inside," Odell chuckled.

"Babe, you need to take a lot more nigga jizz up that butt of yours and keep it there, your spunk tastes just like Adam's when I first blew 'im!" JJ said seriously, adding, "But he sure tasted different after a year of me pumpin' my spunk into his ass!"

I sat on the couch, exhausted, and JJ and Odell went to the bar area in the suite, "Hey babe, what drink do you want?" Odell called out.

"Erm, can I get a cognac and cola, with ice...please," I answered without thinking.

"Shit, this bitch's a real black ho!" JJ laughed, I noticed JJ and Odell whispering together and sniggering, they soon came back, each with a beer but also a wide-rimmed bowl.

"As you didn't mind sucking champagne from our cocks, how about sucking this cognac from our balls," Odell laughed and showed me the bowl which contained a dark liquid, it was my cognac and cola, although I noticed it had no ice in it.

"Of course," I said smiling at them and got on my knees and took the bowl from Odell. Odell spread his legs as I knelt between them and lifted up his flaccid penis, I kissed Odell's big negro balls and put them in the bowl of cognac, once they were nice and juicy I put the bowl down and leant in. I started by licking each big black sperm sac, I gently sucked each one into my mouth and lavished my tongue all over Odell's scrotum making sure I lapped every part of it.

"Fuck, you are one dirty ho!" Odell gasped as his ebony rod began to harden. Once I'd cleared all the drink from Odell's balls, JJ put his big negro hand on my head and turned me to face his semi erect cock.

"My turn," muttered JJ, I licked up and down JJ's hardening dark shaft to encourage it. Once his proud, beautiful Afro-cock was rigid, I carefully swabbed JJ's scrotum in the bowl and made sure his balls were liberally coated with drink. JJ straddled my face and I began to suck and lick his big swinging balls, as I tongued JJ's dark testicles I thought about all those negro spermies just waiting to be pumped into me and all the Afro-jizz that would be spunked either down my throat or in my rectum, my own small white penis hardened.

I made sure JJ's scrotum was fully tongued-clean of all liquid, then I repeatedly 'drank' my cognac from Odell's and JJ's genitals for the next ten minutes before the guys got bored of it. I felt a bit light-headed after all my oral action, I wasn't sure if this was down to the drink or just that I was allowed to spend so much time worshipping Odell's and JJ's wonderfully large negro testicles!

Odell and JJ sat down and watched some sport on the television, whilst I went to the bathroom to redo my make-up, I was a bit of a mess when I looked in the mirror but soon managed to make myself presentable. The champagne cork in my butthole was very uncomfortable and so I removed and covered it in ass grease and reinserted it, it only helped a little. I returned to the suite, the guys were still watching sport and drinking and didn't seem to take much notice of me, so I checked my phone, there was a missed call from Staci, I rang and went to the window for some privacy.

"Hi Tina, just wanted to check if you're OK, 'release' parties can be rough," Staci asked in a concerned tone.

"Ah thanks Hon, that's sweet. Yeah it's all fine, these boys are real studs, I'm loving it!" I replied, excitedly giggling and described, in a whisper, how Odell and JJ had given me drinks.

"Oh you lucky bitch, but yeah those parties are sure wild," Staci sniggered.

"I definitely wanna be a 'party' gurl again," I said, feeling very daring.

"You really are turning into a proper little slut!" Staci laughed, adding, "OK, I'll tell Joshua you're doing fine." Staci hung up, and I realized Staci was probably reporting back to Joshua on my performance.

"Hey bitch, get over 'ere!" Odell shouted, I wandered over and sat on the couch, in between the two ebony hunks. "Think me and JJ need a bit of fuel to keep our dicks going," Odell announced and produced a bag of white powder, Odell continued and asked me, "You wanna snort this off my cock?" Shit, I thought to myself, realizing the white powder was probably cocaine!

"Er, no thanks, not really my thing," I stammered, I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to antagonize either Odell or JJ as these two fine Afro-male specimens could easily force me to do anything they wanted me to do. Also, I was concerned in case the police turned up, I wondered how could I explain myself and what would happen to me, after what I heard at Missy Bee's place!

"Hey, don't worry babe, it's cool. This shit will fuck you up if you ain't in charge," JJ said, realizing I was worried about the drugs, he added to Odell, "Funny, Adam and Joel didn't do that shit either."

"Yeah, guess these white fairies get their fix from black dick, ain't that right bitch?" Odell asked laughing, I simply nodded and smiled but thought Odell was probably right. I knew, with every Afro-penis that deposited it's sperm in me, I was moving further down the road of black cock addiction, but it was something I wanted and needed! "Look honey, Joshua's got something on the manager here, so everythin' cool, if the cops come a-visiting we'll know well before they get to the door," Odell said trying to reassure me.

"Hey, how about we get fuelled-up in the bedroom," JJ asked Odell, Odell grunted his agreement, JJ continued, "OK babe, get those boots an' gloves off." I removed the pvc gloves, but struggled to get the boots off, Dr Jane had been right, but JJ helped and I was soon just in my basque and stockings. "Come on, gurl," JJ said and easily picked me up and placed me over his shoulder so that I was looking at his muscular black butt as he walked into the bedroom. "Me and Odell wanted to snort this stuff off that Ho's tits but she flipped us off, I know you ain't got no titties but you OK if we use your butt cheeks?" JJ asked as we got into the bedroom, and stroked my ass cheeks. I thought I didn't really have an option, I was slung over JJ's shoulder and I doubted I could get away with 'flipping off' these two Afro-hunks.

"Er, sure..." I hesitantly replied but pleaded, "but please don't get any in my asshole!"

"No worries, we ain't gonna waste this fuel in your ass, we got somethin' else to put up there," Odell laughed as he stroked his big black cock.

"But we gotta redden up them butt cheeks first, as you are soooo white we might lose the coke," JJ laughed. JJ dropped me onto the huge bed and got on beside me, I was face down and Odell soon sat on the other side, they both began to gently stroke my ass cheeks with their huge ebony hands, having my butt rubbed by these two studs soon got my little penis erect. I felt the champagne cork removed from my anus, which felt good, then I felt a hard slap on my right butt cheek and squealed in pain. "Ain't hardly touched you," JJ chuckled, and then another slap on my left cheek and again I shrieked.

"Fuck, what a little sissy! Man you need to take these whoopings without all the screams," Odell growled, the butt slapping continued and I'd tried to contain my squeals and screams. "I thought you were nigga-owned, bitch! You should be used to ass whoopings!" Odell said as I was pleading and sobbing for them to stop.

After about ten minutes, JJ announced, "Yeah, your butt's nice an' red," and my ass whooping was over, JJ added, "OK babe, just stay nice and still." I looked to my side and saw there was a mirror on the wall and I could partially see what was going on, JJ and Odell were hunched over my butt and I felt something being sprinkled on my sore left ass cheek, I saw Odell lean in and felt him snort the cocaine off my butt. "Keep still, bitch!" growled JJ and put his hand on my back, Odell wetted his finger in his mouth and ran it up my butt cheek making sure he picked up any remaining cocaine and rubbed his finger on his teeth, after that he reclined on the bed. I could now clearly see JJ putting the cocaine into a line on my right ass cheek and using a rolled-up dollar bill to snort it up his nose, JJ then licked my sore cheek clean of any cocaine and relaxed, waiting for the drug to take effect.

I wondered about JJ, he was much more intimate with me than Odell, sucking my cock and swallowing my jizz, I wondered what it would be like going on a date with him and perhaps being in a long term relationship with him. I thought about asking for JJ's number but realized it probably wasn't the best time and besides I shouldn't have really been thinking about going out with another negro until I'd had my date with Drake.

"OK babe, get down there and starting sucking our cocks," JJ announced and pushed me down to the bottom of the bed, I was soon on my hands and knees, kissing and licking both JJ's and Odell's semi-erect ebony dicks. Over the course of the next couple of hours I was willingly made to worship JJ's and Odell's negro cocks and balls, and then I was spit-roasted with first Odell fucking my anus and JJ ploughing my mouth, they reversed this a number of times so that I was licking and sucking my ass juice and their black spunk from each of their hard dark sex-tools. It all climaxed with JJ telling me to masturbate his and Odell's big negro cocks into my mouth, I was proud that I'd managed to get them to shoot virtually all their black sperm loads down my throat so hardly any was wasted although some of Odell's did end up going up my nostril, JJ joked that I'd ended up snorting something at this 'party'.

All three of us were exhausted after our sex-play and collapsed onto the bed, Odell turned over and began to snore however JJ got me in a bear hug and began kissing me and I responded, this kissing session lasted about five minutes after which JJ said he wanted to see me cum on his belly. I knelt beside the prostrate JJ and began to stroke myself, JJ helped by tweaking my nipples and pushing two fingers up my stretched asshole and it wasn't long before I'd squirted my sex-juices over JJ's ribbed belly. JJ seemed really turned-on by this and massaged my cream into his skin, I leaned in and kissed JJ again. "Shit, I'm gonna miss my white boy cream," JJ chuckled.

"Have you got someone waiting for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, got my old lady coming over soon, so no more fun with you sissy-boys," JJ answered.

"Oh, well..." I replied disappointedly.

"Thinkin' about it, you'd better be outta here, me and Odell gotta rest and get our balls refilled for our ladies," JJ responded dismissively. I got myself cleaned-up in the bathroom, touched-up my make-up and picked-up my clothes that had been discarded around the suite, I couldn't find my panties and looked up to see JJ with them. "I think I'm gonna keep these to remind me of you, babe, OK?" JJ asked, it was a bit annoying as this was the second time I'd be going home without panties, plus NONO panties weren't cheap, but I was pretty pleased and proud that this Afro-stud wanted to keep them, I nodded and smiled.