Afro Stress Relief Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, are you going to see me out?" I asked mischievously, JJ laughed and nodded, I got dressed without my panties and JJ led me to the door.

At the door JJ pressed me to the wall and whispered to me, "So Tina, when you get some big white titties and a nice big butt, are you going to let JJ know?" he then kissed me, opened the door and let me slip out. There was no way I was going to attempt the stairs, again, in my pink thigh-length boots and so took the elevator, fortunately it was very late and there was no one around, I hurried past the reception desk and out into the night. I managed to get home without further incident, I arrived back at my apartment block exhausted and too tired to care about meeting other residents, I took the elevator which was empty and noticed that Leroy's semen stain was still on the carpet and wondered if I should complain to the building supervisor about it. Once in my apartment I just managed to get my gloves, boots and dress off before collapsing onto my bed, I had some very vivid and wild dreams of being a prison 'wife'.

The next morning I got up very late and was still wearing my stockings and basque from the previous evening. Although my asshole was a bit sore, I was still feeling horny and decided to use one of my black vibrators from the bedside drawer, I lubed up my butthole and eased the vibro into it. I laid on the bed, set the vibrator going and began to stroke my greased penis, I closed my eyes as the vibrations ran through my anus and thought of the previous evening and how I'd 'partied' with JJ and Odell. My little white penis was soon super-hard as I fucked and rubbed myself, thinking about JJ and Odell's big black cocks, and soon I ejaculated all over my basque, surprising myself by the amount of spunk I produced.

Eventually I got showered and cleaned-up, it was Sunday but I'd missed my catch-up session with Jonelle because of the party and I'd be at BWAs on the Monday evening. I rang Jonelle to check on what she wanted to do.

"Hiya, bitch, how'd it go last night?" Jonelle answered.

"It was OK," I answered cautiously, but continued, "Do you wanna do some studying today, as we missed yesterday?"

"Naw, Dr Jane took me through some of my old assignments yesterday and pointed out the mistakes, I'm gonna send them back to her next week," Jonelle answered.

"OK, we can pick-up next Saturday then?" I replied, not sure if Jonelle wanted to continue with our sessions.

"Sure, I still wanna come 'round, I mean me and Marci gotta keep you inline, bitch!" Jonelle giggled, I asked if Marci needed a ride home and was surprised by the answer.

"Naw, Marci's gone already, some white girl came an' got her, I think Marci called her Sarah. Look I gotta go, see you next week," Jonelle answered and hung-up. I was a bit shocked that my ex, Sarah, had given Marci a lift, I wondered if I should ring Marci but realized that might not be a good idea, no doubt Sarah and Marci were getting better acquainted. Thinking about Marci and Sarah having lesbian sex got my penis stiff even though I'd just masturbated, Dr Jane wouldn't be pleased with me I thought! Dr Jane wanted me to be like her husband and only get hard when there was a black cock present, I definitely got a raging hard-on whenever there was negro dick around but I wondered what it would be like if that was the only reason to get erect. I guessed Dr Jane had 'trained' her husband to be like that and show his commitment to the Afro-penis, I wondered if it was perhaps part of the entry requirements of this AMIRAP organization. I tried to imagine what a long-term commitment to satisfying hundreds, perhaps thousands, of ebony cocks would be like, I couldn't help thinking it's what I should do, perhaps even wanted to do plus it made my small white penis drool!

I tried to put such disconcerting thoughts to the back of mind, I'd started sorting out some slutty lingerie to wear for Monday night at BWAs but realized everything was soiled with negro cream and ass juice. I was having difficulty getting my sissy lingerie washed and dried, my apartment building had a shared laundry facility and I didn't have my own washing machine or drier. It wasn't a problem when I was just being a male as I could just go down when needed and do my laundry, but since I'd become a sissy bitch and a tranny prostitute it wasn't as straight forward, the laundry room's opening times were 6am to 10pm and during those times it was never empty and I wasn't ready to be seen washing my NONO outfits in public. I was having to spend Saturday afternoons and evenings in the laundry room, as I'd discovered this was the quietest time, constantly in fear of other residents seeing me load or unload my outfits, or worse seeing a corset, a pair of panties or suspender belt in the door window of the drying machine. Although I liked the NONO outfits, they were intentionally designed to be noticed, the colors were bright and often had large lettering stating 'Negro Owned & Negro Only', which was perfect for the clubs but not so much for the laundry room in a predominantly white building. Having missed my Saturday laundry slot I wasn't sure what to do, previously Marci had offered to help by putting my everyday panties in with her washing but she baulked at doing my Afro-semen stained outfits, although she did give me a tip of doing things like stockings in a laundry bag which was useful as I'd ruined a lot of them in the washing machines and driers. I'd even tried washing them by hand but I could never get rid of all the black semen stains and still had the problem of getting them dried, I had a tiny balcony but again I was worried being seen hanging up my lingerie or worst what if something was blown off the balcony!

I was desperate and rang Marci for advice, she recommended a particular laundromat which wasn't too far away. I stuffed all my semen-coated gear into a bag, along with some of my male clothes and drove to the laundromat, on arrival I noticed the place seemed empty, but I realized that I didn't have a choice, as I needed clean lingerie for BWAs, and so went in with my bag of dirty male and tranny clothes. I purposely selected one of the coin-operated washing machines in the far corner of the laundromat to try and avoid any contact with any other laundromat customers, I mixed up some of my male clothes with my NONO outfits to try and hide them, unlike Marci I didn't mind washing my other things with the ebony spunk-stained outfits, the thought of having all my clothes impregnated with nergo spermies got me aroused. Fortunately the laundromat used top-loading style washing machines, so there were no inspection windows to show what clothes were being washed, although the drying machines had large inspection windows in their hatches which would be a problem. I hurriedly loaded the washing machine with my clothes and detergent, and inserted the necessary coins and started the washing machine. I noted the washing cycle would take over an hour, and decided to go and get myself a drink of coffee, whilst I waited for the machine to finish.

Although it took me longer than I thought to find a place that served coffee, I returned to the laundromat with fifteen minutes to spare, but when I went to the machine I'd been using, there was a sign saying it was out of order and the machine was empty, I nervously looked around and noticed a negro lady sauntering up to me. "Hi sugar, this your machine?" the negro lady asked, she was quite a slim build and looked to be in her sixties, I nodded, she continued "I'm the attendant, sorry babe but your machine broke down, I've moved your stuff to that machine over there," and she pointed to a machine near the office. "Reckon it'll be another forty minutes," the black woman attendant added helpfully and handed me some coins, saying, "this is on us, sugar," and turned to go.

"Er, thanks for doing that, I got some of my girlfriend's stuff, hope they'll be alright." I replied trying to cover my tracks.

"Sugar, if that's your girlfriend's panties you need a new girlfriend!" the black woman attendant replied giving me a wry little smile, then added, "That's some quality outfits you got there, reckon I could get some black dick if I went NONO?" I turned bright red and didn't know what to say. "Sugar, I'm just having some fun," the negro female attendant chuckled, but in a more serious tone continued, "I'm gonna give you some advice, whatever the nigga's dick you sucking tells you, it's a lie. They're all lying sons-of-a-bitch, I've got three girls by three different niggas and they all ran off. I've been with same man now for twenty years, and he's a white boy, he raised my three girls like his own, treats me nice. OK so he gotta little pecker but every birthday and Christmas he gets some black dudes with big nigga dicks to give me a good fuckin', see he likes to suck them big black dicks clean when they've finished." I was completely stunned by this revelation and just smiled awkwardly, the black lady took my hand and finished by saying, "Look gurl, get yourself a cute white boy like yourself or get yourself a good black woman and treat her nice and she'll let you have all the nigga cock you want!" I was dumbstruck by the black lady's comments, and I didn't know what to say or do, she sounded very sincere and so I just smiled, nodded and sat down in front of the washing machine whilst the lady returned to her small office.

I waited for the wash cycle to complete and put the wet washing in a drier, fortunately the place was empty apart for the black lady attendant so I was able to check that all the Afro-jizz stains on my panties and other stuff had been washed off. I saw the black lady attendant saunter over, "Need any help, sugar?" she asked and picked up a pair of my NONO panties, saying, "oh I like these, nice material you need to make sure they go on the 'delicates' cycle, you're gonna need to use two driers, one for your cute bits an' the other for your ordinary stuff, OK?" I was furiously embarrassed but just smiled awkwardly and nodded. "I'm Dolly," the black lady attendant said and began to sort my 'cute' things out into a separate pile.

"Oh hi, thanks for the help," I stammered in response, watching nervously as Dolly, the black lady attendant, formed a surprisingly large pile of slutty garments, including stockings, suspender belts, panties and other items, with much of it being NONO branded.

"You gotta lot of stuff here, honey! So, you like our black men?" Dolly asked, although I turned another shade redder, I realized Dolly had quicky identified that I was a negro-cock loving sissy, and after her own openness about her life, I decided there was no point in not being truthful about myself, and so just nodded. "Do you meet them in some sort of homo-club?" Dolly asked casually.

"Er, no, it's just a normal club," I hesitantly answered, trying to be as vague as possible.

"Oh yeah, you mean there are girls there too, an' straight white guys aswell?" Dolly probed further, I wasn't sure how to answer all these questions, but given Dolly had said those things about herself and her partner I felt I could share some things, perhaps not everything.

"OK, well, I work at a black-only club called 'Babes With Asstitude', the night I work they only have white sissies or trannies like me working, on other nights they have black girls dancing and working," I answered, Dolly gave me a little wry smile and laughed to herself.

"Oh sure, I know what you mean by 'working', sugar!" Dolly chuckled, she put my lingerie into the drier and wandered back to the office. By the time the drying cycle was complete there were a number of other people in the laundromat and I was using two driers as suggested by Dolly and trying desperately to make sure my 'cute bits' were inconspicuous. Dolly returned just as the drier with my NONO slut lingerie finished, she opened the drier and put my stuff in a bag for me and handed me the bag, saying, "here's your girlfriend's stuff, sugar."

"Er, thank you," I stuttered but relieved.

"You know for an extra couple of dollars, you can just leave your stuff with me an' I'll put it through the machines, honey, an' you can come an' pick it up," Dolly suggested, and I thought that sounded like a good idea.

"Wow, thanks, that's just what I'm looking for," I gratefully replied.

"Just remember, I only work Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, because I know you'll only want Dolly touching your special things!" Dolly giggled. I thanked Dolly again and said I would see her next Sunday and left with a bag full of clean sissy-slut lingerie.

I realized Monday was going to be busy, I had to go to work and manage the loading bay with a staff of hunky Afro-men, one of whom, Baba G, had unknowingly ejaculated his thick ebony spunk down my throat. After that job, I'd need to hurry to go to work as white sissy-bitch whore down the 'Babes With Asstitude' negro club, where I gladly let any black cock fuck my ass or mouth. I sat at my desk pondering my situation and thinking that at some point these two worlds might collide, I wondered what I would do and which world I'd choose, I was jolted out of my daydream by Elizabeth and the other girls gathering around my desk.

"Er, hi, can I help?" I spluttered.

Elizabeth started talking, "Hi Johnny, we just wanted to let you know, we girls have a little beer bust tradition..."

"Well, it's only be going since Johnny's been the manager!" Mary interrupted.

"Nevertheless, we have this tradition where all the girls put our names into a hat and if one of the loading bay crew pull our name from the hat, well we give them a little lapdance," Elizabeth continued, I could see where this was going and started to flush red with embarrassment.

"You give them more than just a lapdance Lizzie," giggled Mary.

"Alright Mary," Elizabeth responded, looking a bit annoyed with Mary, and continued, "as you're going to be one of the girls this year, we think it's only fair your name goes into the hat aswell."

I must have looked like a ripe tomato as all the girls began giggling. "Er, I don't know about this, er, I'm sure the guys don't want a lapdance from me!" I meekly replied.

"To be honest Johnny, we thought the same aswell, but when we asked the loading bay crew they all wanted your name to go into the hat!" Elizabeth said, I groaned inside not knowing what to do, I wondered if someone, well Baba G mainly, would recognize me from the club!

"But I don't know how to lapdance!" I said in a shrill tone, which was true but I thought I knew how to grind my ass into a black man's crotch and feel his big ebony python.

"Oh don't worry, there's a few weeks before the beer bust, none of the rest of us could lapdance but Monica, you see Monica used to lapdance at a club in her college days and she taught us all some moves!" Elizabeth explained, Monica was one of the other women who I managed, Monica was in her mid-thirties with a very impressive looking set of boobs.

"Don't worry Johnny, I'll make sure you give one of the loading crew a good time!" Monica giggled, and added, "Every Tuesday and Thursday lunch break I'm going to give the girls a refresher course in lapdancing."

"Now, given the situation with your recent behavior, I'm sure you'll fully co-operate with Monica and put your body and soul into it!" Elizabeth ominously warned me.

I couldn't believe this sitution could get any worse, and cursed myself for my stupidity, but realized I didn't have a choice and agreed.

"Good, now the guys don't want a lapdance from a 'Johnny' so you'll need a female stage name, have you got a preference?" Elizabeth asked.

I blurted out "Tina!" without thinking.

"OK, Tina it is," Elizabeth slowly replied, giving me a very odd look, but continued, "We normally gather just after midday in the large store room on the top floor, we all usually turn-up in leotards, fortunately Monica's got some spare ones and you look similar in size," Elizabeth explained, the girls returned to their desks laughing and smirking in my direction.

Later on, I got called down to the loading bay to sort out some paperwork, also I wanted to find Troy or Ade as I wanted to see if they could somehow get me out of doing a lapdance, unfortunately neither was around. I thought about waiting around for a while but decided I didn't have the time to wait, I popped into the restroom on my way back to the office to relieve myself in one of the urinals. Whilst I was in the restroom, I heard the door open and someone enter, there were only two urinals side-by-side, I felt someone next to me and heard them unzip their trousers.

"Hiya Boss," someone said, I instantly recognized Baba G's voice.

"Er, hello," I replied, staring straight ahead, unfortunately a picture of Baba G's big negro dick popped into my head, I desperately tried to think of anything else but my tiny white penis began to get aroused.

"I hear you gonna be giving the boys a show at the beer bust," Baba G chuckled, he'd obviously heard about me coming as one of the girls, he continued, "You know what I said before Boss, if you look good I could get you a job at that club!" I couldn't believe Baba G was still trying to recruit me to work at BWAs.

"We talked about this before, Baba G, let's just leave it," I angrily replied.

"OK, OK, but you sure you don't wanna have a quick look at my big ole dick!" Baba G said in a surprisingly serious tone, I'd finished urinating at this point and put my rigid penis back into my trousers and angrily swung round to confront Baba G. To my surprise he wasn't standing at the adjacent urinal but a few paces behind me, his thick ebony penis was in his hand and erect, his trousers were partially down. I hesitated for a few seconds staring at his amazing, proudly rigid negro cock, I could tell he was staring at me and he began to stroke his big stiff black dick!

I managed to pull myself together and shouted, "Baba G what the hell are you doing!"

Baba G just smirked, saying, "I'm gonna be waiting for a lapdance, baby!"

I pushed past Baba G, and his hard negro piece of man-meat, and left the restroom, I couldn't believe what had happened or how arrogant Baba G acted towards me, I wondered if he knew something about me! I also couldn't believe I wasn't on my knees in the restroom sucking on Baba G's familiar cock, I thought neither Dr Jane, Marci, Jonelle, nor even Tammy would have been happy with me for leaving a big erect ebony rod unsatisfied!

I somehow managed to prevent myself from completely freaking out and as I calmed down a bit I thought about the situation, I realized Baba G liked white trannies, possibly even white boys, he was probably arrogant enough to think all white boys were sissies and willing to suck black cock given a chance. Baba G was probably willing to risk seeing if I'd submit to his dick, what he didn't realize was that I'd already submitted not only to his dick but to lots of big black cocks. It was also probable that Baba G was still using weed regularly and that might explain his behavior, I decided it was unlikely Baba G was going to discuss the restroom incident with anyone and my best course was to try and ignore him, which was OK at work but when I was a prostitute at BWAs I was there to be used by any Afro-cock that was willing to pay Leroy, my pimp. I comforted myself with the thought that I had some good friends and possibly powerful contacts as a sissy-whore and perhaps a word in the right ear, or more probably if I sucked the right dick, they'd help me out with any problems I had with Baba G!

After work I rushed home to get ready, Staci and Jamill had agreed to pick me up again and tonight I'd be getting paid for Saturday's 'party'. Perhaps things weren't as bad as I thought, I was soon shaving everywhere and choosing my outfit, Marci still hadn't called on me since Saturday and so I had to do my own make-up and wig, I thought I'd done a pretty good job of my eyes but not as good as Marci would have done. I was soon pulling on a pair of red stockings, with a NONO-branded corset and panties, red high-heels and gloves, as I looked in the mirror I felt a lot more comfortable being Tina than I did being Johnny. I thought how Tina would have handled the Baba G situation differently, I knew Tina would have been on his knees sucking Baba G's black sex-rod without hesitation and begging to be fucked by it!