Afro Stress Relief Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See girls, that's a nice hard butt and will be able to take a good hard pounding!" Monica exclaimed, all the girls laughed. After about an hour the class broke-up, I changed and went to return my 'borrowed' leotard and panties to Elizabeth.

"Oh no, they're yours now, you'd best wash them for next week, and you might want to start wearing panties all the time, just to get used to the feel of them. The girls will donate some of their old ones if you like?" Elizabeth explained, however I declined, and she added, "Next time, you'll need to wear high heels and I think we should put some make-up on, as well." Things were becoming very real, I thought to myself, as it wouldn't be long before the loading bay crew would see me as Tina, and I wondered what the loading bay crew would say and also what they'd do when they saw me as Tina, and I thought of being spread-eagled on the loading bay ramp with the entire crew lined-up and ready to 'run a train' on me which made my tiny white penis stand-up proudly erect!

The rest of the week went by quickly and soon it was Friday night, which was the night I was going on my date with Drake! It was 8:30pm and I was very nervous, Staci and Jamill had driven me to the 'Bouncing Bitches' club and we were having a drink in a booth.

"I'm really not sure about this?" I told Staci, I was beginning to have second thoughts about going on a date as a 'gurl' with another man.

"Don't worry honey, you just gotta get in the mood, remember it didn't take much to get you sucking them negro dicks, did it! I know you like dressing up for these black boys and acting like a slut for 'em, this is just another step on the road," Staci explained, I wondered where this 'road' led, but Staci was right, I liked dressing up as a slut for Afro-men and getting used by them and their big black cocks. Jamill left myself and Staci chatting whilst he went to see some of his friends.

"How's the hormones going?" I asked Staci, I was interested in his transition as I'd started to wonder more and more, what it would be like to have some big white breasts and what it would feel like having some thick negro lips sucking on them.

"Tough, my head's all over the place but I hope it'll soon get back to normal, but I'm definitely feeling different, even Jamill says I'm acting more girly," Staci answered, adding, "I seem to cry and get emotional about the silliest thing, like just watching TV."

"I didn't think you could get more girly?" I giggled and Staci laughed.

"I know I sometimes act like a complete sissy fairy but it's a deeper feeling, it's difficult to put into words but I somehow feel more feminine. I know now, no matter what happens between me and Jamill, this is something I want, maybe it's something I've always wanted," Staci added in a more sincere tone.

"Gee, that's pretty deep. Have you seen a surgeon yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, Dr Jane arranged a consultation with one of her friends, her surgeon friend was a woman and really nice and we talked about a lot of things, in the end she said she would definitely do my surgery and suggested some things," Staci replied, I asked Staci what he wanted in breast size.

"Well Jamill wants them as big as possible but the surgeon reckons I could get away with a D-cup, she also said I already had a big butt for a white boy and I should wait to see how the hormone treatment went before deciding if I need an enhancement round the back," Staci explained.

"Wow, a D-Cup, that's nice, you could really fill out a bikini. Yeah, I'm pretty jealous of your ass, it's big and firm, unlike mine," I added, admiringly.

"Oh, thanks honey, that's sweet, guess I must have inherited it from my Momma," Staci giggled, adding, "And yours ain't too bad, I got a good look at it when I was smacking that little thing down BWAs!" Staci and myself always tried to effect feminine mannerisms when we worked at BWAs and Leroy said it made his customers feel more relaxed in our company if we acted more 'girly'. Marci was also trying to teach me to act more like a real girl, 'changing' the way I walked and talked, however Staci dressed as a girl all the time and was rarely seen in public as a male as his circumstances were different to mine, and I was a bit jealous as I knew Staci appeared much more feminine than myself. I wondered what my old self would think of me and Staci sitting and chatting, I realized I'd probably have thought of us as a pair of homos to be avoided, but my new self felt really comfortable at this point and place, almost as if I belonged.

Staci and I turned our attention to the stage where we saw Bambi strutting his stuff, shaking his bare ass cheeks at the black studs, who in turn were slapping Bambi's ass cheeks, feeling his large bare breasts and stuffing dollar bills in his thong and stockings. "Shit, I can't wait to get my tits," Staci mumbled and I nodded in agreement, as we watched Bambi on the stage.

Suddenly Drake appeared at our booth and sat down next to me, I wasn't really sure what to do but fortunately Staci started talking, probably realizing I was too nervous to talk, "Hi, you must be Drake, I'm Staci, this bitch's best friend," Staci said jokingly.

"Er, hi, yeah I've seen you down BWAs," Drake muttered looking awkward.

"Cool, guess you preferred Tina's butt to mine," Staci giggled.

"Er, sorry, no, er I think your butt looks good..." Drake stammered looking down at the table.

"Oh stop it, Staci! Hi Drake, you're looking real smart. Don't mind Staci, the bitch is just joking," I said, trying to make Drake feel less nervous, I thought he was probably just as nervous as myself.

"Right, I'm gonna find where my Jamill has got to, probably watching the stage show, useless fucker. Drake do you want something to drink?" Staci asked.

"Er, no, I'm fine thanks," Drake replied and Staci left to find Jamill, I realized I'd better be more talkative otherwise it was going to be a very awkward evening as Drake appeared really uncomfortable, I moved closer to Drake so our thighs were touching.

"I'm so glad you came, I was really happy when Leroy said you wanted to see me," I said and tentatively put my hand on Drake's, and I noticed he didn't pull away.

"Yeah, me too, but I thought it would just be me and you," Drake replied and took my hand.

"Oh, don't worry, Staci and Jamill gave me a ride, they won't be staying long," I reassured Drake and continued, "Have you been to this club before?"

Drake shook his head, saying, "Nah, just really been to BWAs, you know Leroy is my uncle, well he runs that place and is cool with me just hanging out there, says it keeps me out of trouble as I'm not out on the street corners."

"Leroy is a good guy," I agreed, before realizing Leroy was my pimp!

"Yeah, Leroy's cool but one tough motherfucker, I wanna be just like Leroy an' he told me you would be good for me," Drake replied.

"Wow, that's nice of him, I hope we can be good for each other," I answered and smiled, Drake leaned in and kissed me. At that point Jamill and Staci returned.

"Hey, you two getting to know each other," Staci giggled, Drake quickly moved back from me and looked embarrassed.

"Don't mind us bro, I'm Jamill," Jamill said holding his clenched fist out to Drake, Drake returned the greeting.

"I'm Drake, yeah we cool," Drake responded.

"You got one fine looking white bitch," Jamill chuckled, adding, "but not as fine as mine." Jamill smacked Staci's butt cheeks, making Staci squeal. "Let's go to the bar and I'll get some drinks," Jamill said and Drake nodded, Jamill asked me, "What you drinking, Tina?"

"Er, just a cognac and cola, on the rocks, please," I replied, and Staci asked for the same drink as myself.

"Ha, ha, these bitches gone black," Jamill laughed, as he and Drake went to get the drinks.

"Don't worry, Jamill's gonna have a word with Drake about things," Staci told me, I asked what that meant. "Well, what he needs to know about dating sissy whores like us, to remember our job is to be sluts and fuck black men and not to get jealous!" Staci replied.

"OK, I think Drake's a bit nervous, he said he thought it was just going to me and him," I said.

"Sure, me and Jamill will finish our drinks and leave you two alone, he's taking me for something to eat," Staci replied, and asked, "You OK getting home?"

"Yeah, no problems, I hope I won't be going home alone," I sniggered, Staci laughed as well. Soon Jamill and Drake returned with the drinks, and I noticed they were laughing. The atmosphere became a lot more relaxed, Jamill and Drake talked about people they both knew, it seemed they both went to the same school. Staci and I chatted about Dr Jane, the new NONO-range of thongs and watched some of the gurls on the stage, commenting on their breasts and butts, trying to see who had good tit jobs and who hadn't.

"Right Staci, we gotta go. Good meeting you bro," Jamill announced and gave Drake a fist-bump.

"Have a good time you two," Staci said and hugged me, whispering, "Speak later, honey." Staci and Jamill left.

"He's a cool dude, that Jamill," Drake announced, continuing, "that Staci sounds good fun, nice as well."

"Nicer than me?" I asked, feeling a bit jealous.

"Nah, but Jamill said Staci was getting tits, and I kinda understand why these niggas like seeing white sissies with big false titties. Are you thinkin' 'bout getting some?" Drake asked.

"Erm...I'm don't know, maybe for the right reason, or the right guy..." I answered, looking at Drake.

Drake smiled and said, "You mean the right nigga!" I laughed and nodded.

"Of course, I'm black-only! Sorry for not accepting your first date, I was just nervous but I'm glad I came, Leroy told me what you said," I replied.

"Yeah, couldn't believe you said you had a black girlfriend, freaked me out a bit! Did Leroy say anything else 'bout me?" Drake asked.

I decided to play it dumb and answered, "He only said your Mother didn't approve of your dating preference." Drake looked puzzled at that.

"What? My Momma didn't want me dating white homo-boys if that's what you mean?" Drake said, somewhat defensively. I could tell he was uncomfortable talking about it and so just nodded, Drake looked down at the table and sighed, I carefully put my hand on his hand. "Yeah, my Momma's not happy with me," Drake said and went on to repeat what Leroy had said about Drake's Mother being a strict church-goer and refusing to accept that Drake liked white boys.

I asked Drake how he realized he liked white boys, he told me how the school he attended was all black, including the staff, until he was seventeen when a number of white boys appeared in school, Drake said it was something about the city's enforced diversity education policy. I remembered something about the Mayor not wanting any school to have more than ninety percent of just one ethnicity and forcing children to be moved around to meet this quota, it had caused a lot of friction but the Mayor forced it through. Drake continued, saying how the white boys were very badly treated by the black students, there was constant interracial fights and threatening behavior, Drake went on to say that the worst incidents were during gym class where the white boys were humiliated, verbally and physically abused and threatened and the white boys had refused to share the showers with the black boys after the class.

Drake continued and told me, when word of what was happening began to filter back to the parents of the white boys, most pulled their children out of the school, which caused a huge uproar in the local media, and eventually only two white boys remained in the school. Drake said, "the gym Coach pulled all of us blacks together and told us the School Principal had warned the Coach that if the two remaining white boys left the school then the Principal would fire the Coach and cancel the rest of the football season! So, the Coach orders me to look after them during gym, I wasn't happy 'bout that and got a lot of shit from my friends! The next time these two white boys took gym class, the Coach made sure I was with them all the time and told me I was the only one allowed to shower with them. Usually the showers were full of rough lookin' niggas with big swinging dicks, but these two slim little white boys were different, they had the smallest cutest cocks I'd ever seen, and their bodies were almost hairless. Man, I got the biggest hard-on when I first saw 'em!" Drake chuckled. Drake continued with his story saying how both these white boys began to look on Drake as their protector and they would bring him gifts and other things, they even invited Drake over to their homes! It seems both boys lived with just their Mothers, and Drake implied both Mothers had an eye for black men and weren't bothered about their slim sons hanging out with a physically much larger black teenager.

Drake said he'd spent a lot of time, after school, hanging out with these boys at their homes and it seems they 'experimented' together, however, it all went wrong when Drake had invited the pair over to his Mom's house thinking she was away for the weekend, only for her to return Sunday morning to find Drake in bed with the two boys! After that Drake's Mother made sure the two white boys were expelled and Drake had to attend special classes in Church, which tried to get him to suppress his urges for white boy ass, "Yeah but I always thought about Sammy and Tony and their little white dicks, we had a lot of fun together, wonder where they are now?" Drake reminisced.

Drake continued his story, saying how after school he'd become a trainee mechanic at a small workshop not far from BWAs, but his relationship with his Mother was difficult and that things only started to improve when Leroy, his Uncle, got involved and persuaded Drake's Mother that allowing Drake to hang out at BWAs would get Drake interested in girls, however it was at the club that Drake discovered the specials menu on Monday's and the white trannies performing at the club and where he eventually met me. "The job doesn't pay much money an' I'm ain't learning much, pretty crap, I really wanna be like Leroy," Drake said.

"A pimp?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, but just for white sissies like you and Staci, and I'd be good to my gurls, I wouldn't treat 'em like shit!" Drake replied, I was a bit stunned by Drake's admission, firstly I wasn't sure I wanted to go out with a wannabee pimp and secondly, I didn't think Leroy treated us that badly.

Drake asked me about myself and how I'd ended up as a prostitute, I told him about college and working for Dr Jane but left out the bit about me and Harvey being accused of using the N-word, I added about being 'tricked' into working as a prostitute at BWAs and about ending-up working for Joshua.

We had another drink, I paid, and watched some of the other gurls performing on stage, Bambi reappeared and started doing his routine, Bambi was obviously very popular and soon the stage was surrounded by Afro-men pushing dollar bills into Bambi's stockings, thong and between Bambi's big false breasts. Drake suggested it was time to go and we started to leave, on the way out I pushed my way to the front of the stage and pushed a five-dollar bill into one of Bambi's stockings, Bambi gave me a smile and pushed his big false titties into my face. Once Drake and I were outside the club, I asked Drake if he wanted to come back to my apartment for a 'coffee', he laughed.

"You bet babe, an' not just a coffee," Drake chuckled, I knew my asshole was going to be sore in the morning, and suggested we get a taxi back to my apartment.

"A taxi, shit, this is the ghetto, gurl!" Drake exclaimed and took my hand and led me around the corner to a line of cars with some tough looking black males standing next to them, Drake went up to one of the men.

"Where you going, bro?" the black male, who I thought must be a driver of one of the parked cars, asked Drake.

"Where we going, babe?" Drake asked, turning to me, I told Drake and the black driver the name of street but not anything else.

"Five dollars," the black driver replied, I knew I was going to have to pay and handed over five dollars, "Five dollars each, bitch!" the black driver responded and I quickly gave him another five dollars. "Use that one, 'member white bitches ride on laps," the black driver said and pointed to one of the parked cars, an old Chrysler Voyager. As Drake and I got into the car, I realized I'd been in this car before, when me and Staci were taken back from BWAs after my first shift there as a prostitute, I hoped the driver didn't recognize me. The car wasn't empty, there were a pair of white women sitting in the back, they were both wearing the same outfit, a very tight bright blue pvc-style dress, black stockings and white high heels, I quickly realized they were a pair of trannies, even though I thought they looked convincing in their outfits, make-up and wigs.

"Hiya, darling!" One of the white tranny's said to Drake in a Texan accent, giving him a smile, Drake nodded and sat down, I got in and onto Drake's lap as ordered. "Oh, you're not alone," the white tranny continued, looking disappointed, I put my arm round Drake's shoulders and kissed him just to make sure the trannies knew Drake wasn't available!

I asked Drake why we were sharing this car and he explained that these cars were used as unlicensed Taxis as the normal Taxis wouldn't operate in this area after 5pm as it was too dangerous and these 'Ghetto buses' were the only way of getting around, they would get as many people into one as possible and each would pay the same fare and then everyone would get dropped off at their destination. I thought this was a good idea as it would have cost me a lot more than ten dollars for a Taxi-ride home from 'Bouncing Bitches'.

"Hey gurl, do you an' your man wanna come to a party?" one of white trannies asked me, obviously recognizing me as a fellow white sissy faggot, and explained, "We've got two black boys coming over later to our penthouse suite who are gonna show us, a pair of Texas sissies, what your OKC negro-studs can do!"

Drake looked very interested in this proposal but I wasn't and wanted some one-on-one action. "Er, sorry honey, maybe another time," I answered.

"Babe, this bitch answering for you?" the white tranny asked Drake directly, looking annoyed, I was surprised that this white tranny didn't accept my answer but fortunately Drake nodded.

"Oh, OK, Babe, well if you change your mind here's my number, we're in town all week!" the white tranny replied and handed Drake a little card, I was able to read the card, it stated, 'Georgina and Jessica, Sissy Sluts at Law' and gave a telephone number. "I'm Georgina and this is Jessica if you ever need a lawyer in Texas babe, give us a call!" the white tranny, Georgina, said to Drake. I was pretty shocked by Georgina's brazen attempt to get Drake to visit their penthouse apartment, the other white tranny, Jessica, was about to speak when two young Afro-youths opened the car door.

"Room for two more?" one of the Afro-youths asked.

"Sure honey, but me and my friend gotta sit on your laps, that OK?" the other white tranny, Jessica, purred. The two Afro-youths nodded and jumped in, after a bit of struggling all three of us white trannies were perched on the lap of a black stud. Georgina invited the two black youths to sample his and Jessica's 'Texas hospitality' at the penthouse suite, the Afro-youths eagerly accepted and Georgina chuckled that they now had a big black cock for each of their four white sissy holes!

Eventually the black driver got behind the wheel and shouted, "Who's getting where they goin' first?" to everyone.

"Please drop these two off first, the rest of us are going uptown, darling!" Georgina shouted back, pointing at me and Drake. The 'Ghetto Bus' pulled off, and for the rest of the journey, the two white sissy sluts from Texas encouraged their two Afro-youths to fondle them and Georgina loudly spoke about how he was going to lick the black guys from 'toes to teeth' and everything in between. I could feel Drake's big black cock getting hard and so I ground my butt into his lap just to remind him who's ass he was getting tonight. Fortunately, we soon arrived at my apartment building and got out of the 'Ghetto bus' but only after Georgina and Jessica gave Drake a goodbye kiss on his lips.