Afro Stress Relief Ch. 07

Story Info
Whiteboy helps out his black boyfriend.
18.2k words
4.43
5.5k
11

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, which I will try to respond to, thanks.

*****

Staci rang and said he and Jamill were waiting outside my apartment block for me, they were taking me to work as a sissy-hooker at the black-only club 'Babes With Asstitude' or BWAs as we referred to it. I quickly put on a coat and dashed out, I'd become adept at running in high-heels and quickly made my way down the stairs as I didn't want to attract any unwanted attention from the other residents of the apartment block. I jumped into Jamill's car, saying, "Hiya babes, everything OK?"

"Sure thing, hon," Staci replied.

"Yeah, thanks for taking that shit on Saturday," Jamill said, referring to my recent encounter with Odell and JJ, but I was surprised that Jamill was thanking me.

"No problems, Jamill, I'll always try and help my big Sister and her man out," I said giggling.

"Joshua says he was real happy with how you treated those bruthas, Josh says one of 'em was asking 'bout you," Jamill explained.

"Was that JJ?" I asked excitedly.

"Don't know, Josh didn't say," Jamill replied.

Jamill dropped me and Staci off at BWAs door, as usual there were some black youths hanging around the entrance, "Hey bitch, how much to suck my black dick?" one of the black youths shouted at us.

"Honey, I'll suck your dick for free," Staci replied, the youth looked stunned but Staci added, "As long as you suck mine for free!" All the youth's friends burst out laughing, and Staci and I quickly went inside the club.

"Shit Staci, why'd you do that?" I asked, knowing it was really dangerous for us white sissy bitches to talk like that, especially at BWAs.

"Just making sure they remember me, it ain't gonna be long before those boys are old enough to get in, and I'm sure that one will want to pay to fuck me!" Staci replied, I must admit I thought it was clever, Staci was trying to entice possible future customers.

Staci and I were soon both in BWAs small dressing room along with two other white trannies, one was Bambi and I didn't recognize the other one. "Shit, only two of these bitches tonight!" I whispered to Staci, adding, "Who's that one?" nodding in the direction of the tranny I didn't know.

"Oh, that's Anna, he's OK, he's one of us," Staci replied, I gave Staci a quizzical look. Staci continued, "You know, loves the black boys, got himself a boyfriend, a real big ebony hunk!"

Leroy entered the changing room, "Come on, Bambi and Anna, get those white titties out there an' show 'em off!" Leroy bellowed.

"There's only one dude out there, honey!" Bambi replied, adding, "I'm doing a lot better on Friday's at 'Bouncing Bitches' and I ain't even whoring there!"

"Yeah, Leroy, it used to be alright here for business but it's really slowed down an' the way things are going I'm thinking of working the street corners!" Anna interjected.

"They're right, Leroy, we all know Toni and the other gurls don't like coming here but it used to be the best place for black dick and there was plenty of it! Of all the gurls you and Joshua run I reckon you've got the only four here now who really love our black boys," Staci said, and winking at me, added, "We've nearly all got negro boyfriends, an' we need to earn for our menfolk!"

Leroy looked deflated and sat down, "Look gurls, I know things ain't great at the moment, and if things don't improve Joshua's thinking of making Mondays another real girls night or maybe just close on Mondays!" Leroy responded and went onto explain how the 'Bouncing Bitches' club wasn't a brothel, although I knew there was plenty of money exchanged for sexual services in the parking-lot and also in the private rooms, but a lap-dancing club that could legitimately advertise, it had a proper bar and you could even get food, and Joshua made the most money from drinks. On the other hand, BWAs couldn't really advertise as Leroy didn't want to bring too much attention on it, the stock in the bar was very basic, Leroy also added his usual complaint about there not being enough white trannies and sissy boys, plus 'us white bitches' weren't reliable so we never built-up a regular set of customers.

"Hey that ain't true, Leroy, I'm here most Mondays, and Staci always turns-up since he started and Tina's being coming the last few weeks, and I know Anna turns up at least once a month! It's bitches like Toni your dumb-ass needs to sort out!" Bambi complained, Leroy looked angry that one of his sissy bitches was answering him back and purposely sat down on a chair and gestured to Bambi to come to him. Bambi sauntered over, dropped his panties, and laid over Leroy's lap, I noticed Bambi's little white penis was hard, Leroy gave Bambi's buttocks a couple of really hard smacks but Bambi didn't squirm and Leroy let Bambi get up.

"You tell your man you deserved it, can't have no white bitch-boys disrespecting niggas!" Leroy growled.

"OK honey, my man knows I gotta big mouth and need some negro bitching now and again!" Bambi replied, giggling.

"You white fairies need to remember who's in charge around 'ere!" Leroy announced, Anna strutted over and sat on Leroy's lap and pulled his own false tits out, it was the first time I'd seen Anna's breasts, I noticed they were small but looked natural, but his areoles were amazing and so prominent.

"Daddy Leroy, we all know you're in charge and we're all, well I don't know about Tina, but the rest of us are black-owned and we love you, but we need money! I mean my Reggie wants these little puppies growing up fast!" Anna purred to Leroy, and took Leroy's hand and put it on one of his little white titties, Leroy squeezed it and tweaked Anna's nipple, making Anna gasp and smile.

"Reggie's one lucky nigga! OK, let's get to work, and I'm gonna try and get some more hungry niggas down here!" Leroy announced, getting back into work mode.

Soon all us gurls had our ass cheeks reddened and stamped with a cubicle number, plus some appropriate wording, my ass cheeks got 'Nigga hole' stamped on them. Bambi and Anna started dancing on the poles, both with their tits and little white penises on show, it wasn't long before the single customer had chosen Bambi and taken him to cubicle one. Bambi was naturally the top billing and was allocated cubicle one, as there were no other customers, Leroy told Anna to join myself and Staci at the bar.

"Come on gurls, I ain't gonna be the only white bitch with my little thing out," Anna giggled, waving his little white penis about, as he joined us at the bar. Both Staci and myself still had our panties on, although adjusted so our butt cheeks were visible.

"Anna's right, none of my white hoes at BWAs need panties, now lose 'em you two!" Leroy barked, and it wasn't long before mine, Staci's and Anna's three little white penises were panty-free and dangling at the bar. "You know I ought to have some photos of them little things behind the bar! Did you bitches know in the old days the Arabs used to castrate white slaves, wouldn't it be great to have a display of little white nuts behind the bar with your names on it, you know here's Tina's balls, here's Staci's!" Leroy informed us, laughing loudly!

"Maybe, Reggie says I don't really need mine anymore and he thinks I'd look better in a bikini without any testes," Anna added, however I was shocked at how easily the talk of castration was brought up!

"Yeah, Jamill says balls on white sissy boys are wasted, once I get my tits, these little things are gonna go as well!" Staci responded and jiggled his little white testicles.

"Well that's two of you, what about your's Tina, maybe I could hang your little ole nut sacs round my neck!" Leroy chuckled.

"I'm keeping 'em!" I replied sternly, not wanting to join in the conversation but at that point Bambi joined us.

"Oh, he was a fast one, rode my butt really hard with his long dick and shot his black jizz down my throat!" Bambi told us as he sat down next to us. Anna explained the castration conversation to Bambi, who said dismissively, "Fuck that! My Delroy says you should keep what the lord gave you!"

"But you've got some great false tits!" Anna queried, referring to Bambi's last statement.

"Hey, you can always enhance things, besides my Delroy likes what these sacs produce, I've been pumped full of negro spunk for a couple of years now and my jizz is nice an' thick an' clumpy," Bambi replied, adding, "Anyways, as Delroy says, we need to produce the next generation of white sissies!"

"Shit gurl, which white women want you fairies as baby-daddies!" Leroy chuckled.

"You'd be surprised, honey! One of my neighbors is a little white lady, she likes the black dick but gotta real mean white husband, real nasty and she says he'd kill her if she left him, and her husband treats her real bad! Anyways this lady wants a baby real bad but her husband's useless in bed, so Delroy tells her that I should get her pregnant! Well, she loved the idea straightaway and says she hopes it's a boy so she can raise him as a black-only sissy! Now, you gurls know it ain't easy to get our little dicks hard without some big negro cock being around, so Delroy and this lady decides the best way was to use me as a condom, see Delroy would fuck me and that would get my little white cock nice and hard and then this lady sits on my erect little dick and rides it! So I've been a 'condom' three times now and we're just waiting on the results," Bambi casually explained, however I noticed everyone else was stunned by the revelation that Bambi might become a parent, and none more than Leroy who was shaking his head. Talk soon returned to the topic of how to improve the lack of customers at BWAs.

"We should have themed nights, maybe we all come dressed as maids, I'm sure we've all got a maid outfit!" Bambi said, winking at the rest of us white sissies and trannies.

"Sure do Bambi, I used to wear a real slutty number when I first worked at 'Bouncing Bitches', Joshua even said he liked me in it and he insisted I bring him his Vodka when I was wearing it at the club. I had to act like a real French maid, doing all the poses and speaking in a French accent!" Anna giggled and demonstrated by bending over, showing his butt and putting one of his fingers to his lips with a surprised expression, which made us all laugh.

"Has Dr Jane made you wear one of her husband's maid outfits?" Staci asked me, and I nodded, thinking back to the time I was dressed in Amanda's, Dr Jane's husband, pink maid uniform.

"See we've all done it, Leroy honey," Bambi sniggered.

"What about school girls outfits or even nuns?" Staci added.

"Maybe cowgirls or nurses?" Anna interjected.

"What about wearing KKK outfits or maybe just the hoods?" I excitedly added, however everyone looked at me in shock and Bambi mouthed 'What the fuck' at me!

"I like all those suggestions except the nuns one, I ain't gonna disrespect the holy sisters, no way!" Leroy announced.

"You mean you'd have us dress as KKK dudes?" Staci queried.

"Fuck yeah, but not dudes, maybe just wearing the hoods, cause the bruthas would really pay to fuck you bitches hard then!" Leroy laughed, and finished by announcing we'd all be wearing white hoods next week and he'd provide them, however both Bambi and Anna refused saying it would disrespect their men-folk. Leroy became very angry at Bambi and Anna's attitude and I thought he was going to beat them, but he relented and instead said he'd think about the themed night idea.

At that point a couple of black guys entered the club and strolled up to the bar, Staci got up and offered his seat to one of the guys who accepted and pulled Staci onto his lap, Staci smiled and let the guy feel his ass. The other guy hooked Bambi and Anna by their waists and hugged them, asking, "Which one of you fine trannies wanna make me smile?"

"Pick me, Sir!" Anna immediately answered and started feeling the guy's crotch, the guy let go of Bambi and embraced Anna obviously having made his choice, Leroy handed the guy a menu, and shortly afterwards money was exchanged and the security hunk led Anna to a cubicle, and the guy soon followed. It wasn't long before Staci was also being led to a cubicle.

Over the course of the next few hours, I spent some time on the stage, performing the routine Marci had taught me, and managed to get selected by some customers to do a couple of 'lattes' and a couple of 'tacos'. Although it wasn't a great night moneywise, I knew at least I'd be getting the money for the party night with JJ and Odell. Things dwindled to a close but not before Staci was almost split in two by the biggest black dick he'd ever seen. "I think he was from the Caribbean Islands, he was huge and his balls were massive, it was amazing, I've never squealed so much!" Staci giggled, still nursing his well stretched rectum.

I thought to myself that at least Baba G had heeded my warning of staying away. Leroy started settling up, as usual Bambi had earned the most, I'd earned the least but with the money from the party, I came in an impressive second beating both Anna and Staci. Just as importantly Leroy produced another five completed surveys, I didn't bother to ask where he got them from, as I was just pleased to have them!

"Hey Tina, I wanna see you," Leroy called to me and led me into the now empty dressing room. Leroy purposefully sat on a chair and beckoned me over, I knew I was going over his lap and so dropped my panties. "Come on bitch, you need an ass whooping for smart mouthing me about that party! You need to be taught some respect for your pimp!" Leroy announced but with a smirk on his face, I shuffled over and laid across his lap, my own little white penis began to harden. Leroy initially began to stroke my buttocks gently, giving me the odd couple of slaps. "You gotta nice tight butt, Tina. A lot of niggas prefer big fat white asses but I like a sissy boy small butt like this one!" Leroy murmured. My small white penis was now erect and pressing into Leroy's lap, I'm not sure if Leroy felt it but he began to smack my butt cheeks harder, saying, "Yeah, you like being over my lap, don't you bitch!" I just moaned as Leroy's big negro hand slapped my sore white ass. Suddenly the ass whooping became more aggressive and determined, I began to squeal and begged him to stop, but he continued in silence, holding me down and making sure each of my butt cheeks were burning!

Leroy eventually stopped and pushed me off his lap, saying, "Look honey, you choose this life, and ain't no going back now! You gotta learn I won't take no smart mouthing from one of my white faggot bitches!" After helping me up, Leroy added, "We OK babe, you know you were outta line and got what you deserved!" I nodded and smiled, realizing Leroy was right and that I should know my place as a negro-owned little white sissy-bitch!

After my ass whooping, Jamill drove us home, I told Staci what had happened and Staci just laughed, saying, "I think you've got a thing for Leroy!"

The next morning I went to work as usual and was informed by Mary that it was the first practice lap dancing session for the office beer bust party, and so during lunch the office girls 'escorted' me to the top floor store room, Elizabeth handed me an outfit, giggling, "Here's your leotard, Tina!" using my 'stage' name and then handed me a pair of pink 'sturdy' bikini bottoms, adding, "these will keep your boy parts in place." The girls went into the women's restroom to change whilst I went into the men's restroom. The leotard was black and skin-tight, I was fully 'tucked-in' as I entered the room in my fully-body leotard, I felt very uncomfortable, and the girls were all sitting on some chairs at the far end of the large room, chatting with one another.

"Oh shit!" I heard Elizabeth cry out and all the girls turned around to look at me and they all started laughing, I turned bright red and was thinking about leaving when Elizabeth interrupted, "Now come on girls, 'Tina' is going to be one of us for the next hour so we need to treat 'her' with respect, after all it's when we wanted, isn't it?", all the other girls soon stopped laughing and nodded in agreement.

"Come and sit next to me," Mary shouted and waved me over to a seat, I hesitantly went and sat next to Mary, "You look pretty good, some of these others are just jealous as you look nice, especially your lovely long legs!" Mary whispered into my ear and patted my arm. Elizabeth then went onto explain about this year's beer bust theme being 'Bros and Hoes', obviously we were going to be the 'Hoes', and how we should all try to get into character as prostitutes as much as possible, I thought to myself that I didn't need to try as I was a real prostitute.

"Now, as usual, I expect things to get a bit wild, so girls please remember to get yourself some protection, after all we don't want any unfortunate accidents!" Elizabeth pontificated.

"What does that mean?" I whispered to Mary.

"Er, well, OK, I guess you've never stayed late at these events, have you?" Mary replied and I shook my head, Mary then explained how as people drank and become more relaxed the girls would start serving the loading crew bay, exclusively black males, topless. I was stunned and my mouth dropped open, Mary giggled, "Oh honey, don't be worried, we all enjoy it!" Mary continued saying the guys would feel all the girls bare breasts, licking and sucking on their nipples, and when everyone was aroused the girls would discard their panties, "the best bit is when Lizzie picks up all our panties and puts them in the incinerator, Lizzie says it just a way to tell the guys our holes are open all night!" Mary laughed but looked excited. I was staggered but Mary kept on describing what happened, she said Elizabeth would then supervise the proceedings, splitting the girls into two teams, the first team would be cock-sucking whilst the second team would be laid on the tables getting fucked; at some point Elizabeth would then announce a change-over of teams. "We all leave with our mouths, bellies, butts and pussies full of negro spunk!" Mary added. I was visibly shocked, I thought there would be some heavy flirting but certainly not a full-blown orgy. Mary and the other girls appeared so normal that I didn't expect them to be so wild, especially as all had white husbands and children.

"Mary, Tina, everything OK?" Elizabeth asked in an annoyed tone as she could see Mary whispering to me.

"Er, Johnny... sorry Tina's never stayed late before, Lizzie, so I was explaining what happens!" Mary replied, all the other girls burst out sniggering and, again, I flushed red with embarrassment.

"Look, everyone please start your warm-up and Monica will start going through our moves. Tina, can I have a word?" Elizabeth said, whilst all the other girls began some warm-up exercises and Monica started getting ready, Elizabeth motioned for me to come and join her for a private conversation.

"I guess Mary has given you a very explicit explanation of what happens at the beer bust?" Elizabeth asked me, and looked intensely into my eyes.

"Er, yes Lizzie, I didn't realize it was so...er, intimate," I answered, not really knowing what to say.

"That's OK, I understand, a slim white boy like yourself might be intimated by such basic physical lust. I know it's not your idea to attend as a 'gurl' but no one is expecting you to get involved in the more erotic aspects...unless of course you feel you'd like to?" Elizabeth asked intently, continuing, "don't worry, I know you have a little white penis, the loading bay crew have seen you in the restroom and boys talk!", Elizabeth laughed. I went a very deep shade of red.

"Er, I...er, I'm really unsure about all of this, er..." I stuttered.

"Honey, don't worry, none of us are interested in you as a man," Elizabeth replied, I guessed she was trying to be sympathetic, adding, "Once we get you in drag, I know those guys will want a lap-dance from you, and it's difficult to say no, once those big black cocks get hard!" I wasn't sure if Elizabeth was being kind or not, but soon I was warming up with all the other girls, bizarrely it felt really normal to be one of the girls. Shortly afterwards, Monica started showing the girls some lap-dancing moves, given my age and that I'd been doing a lot of yoga exercises as instructed by Dr Jane, I was quite supple and could easily do some of the more strenuous moves. Monica was impressed and had me come to the front of the class to demonstrate some positions; whilst I was bent double and using my hands to clasp my ankles, Monica slapped my ass cheeks.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers