Afro Stress Relief Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, wish you'd let us go to that party," Drake complained, adding, "I could've got those two sissies to be my hoes!" I doubted Georgina and Jessica needed to be pimped-out by Drake but then again, I realized I didn't need to be a prostitute for Joshua and Leroy either.

"Wouldn't you prefer to fuck my tight young ass?" I asked Drake, smiling and placing his hand on my butt, Drake nodded and slapped my butt cheek. Drake and I took the elevator to my apartment and all the while Drake had his hand feeling my ass cheek whilst I had my hand in his pants feeling his growing ebony sex-meat, as we got into my apartment Drake kissed me hard and pushed me onto my knees.

"Suck my dick, bitch!" Drake growled, and I quickly pulled his trousers down and released his familiar big black cock. Drake's Afro-dick was semi rigid and I licked up and down his shaft, tasting his manhood for the first time outside of BWAs, I continued to use my tongue on his dark rod and it was soon proudly standing erect.

"Should we get more comfortable?" I asked Drake, he nodded and I pulled up his trousers and led him to the couch and sat him down. "Give me a couple of minutes," I said to Drake and went into the kitchen where I'd prepared some food earlier, I brought this out with two glasses of wine, "I made some snacks, wine?" I asked. Drake looked at the food disdainfully and sniffed the wine.

"Er, ain't got no chicken or corn bread?" Drake asked, I shook my head realizing I should have asked Marci for some advice on what to make, the food mainly consisted of salad, Italian meats, cheese and breads. Drake tentatively tasted some of it but from his expression I could tell he didn't like it, he sipped the wine and said, "No beer?", again I shook my head, I thought this wasn't a good start but comforted myself with the thought that Drake was here to sample my ass and mouth not my food!

"Let me just slip into something more appropriate," I said and switched on the TV for Drake to watch whilst I went to change. Marci had said it was best I dress as slutily as possible, just like at BWAs, as this was probably what Drake liked as he'd only really seen me as a prostitute. I quickly changed into my favorite NONO basque, with black fishnet stockings, fishnet gloves up to my elbows and black high-heels, Marci had said not to bother wearing any panties, I'd made sure I was shaved everywhere and touched-up my make-up, trying to do my eyes like Marci did. I checked myself out in the mirror and thought I'd done a pretty good job as I looked like a proper BWAs tranny hooker but thought how better it would look with a pair of nice big false white tits, finally I added a pair of pink fluffy garter belts I had borrowed from Marci. I returned to Drake and lent on the door frame, asking, "What do you think?"

"Yeah, you look good bitch, come here," Drake ordered, looking lustfully at me. I sauntered over to Drake, who was still sitting on the couch, and straddled him, he pulled me closer and kissed me passionately, we did this for a few minutes before he broke off, saying, "Let me see that little cock," and pushed me onto the couch. Drake got on his knees in front of me, as I was on my back on the couch with my legs pulled up to my chest, giving Drake easy access to my little penis and butthole. The yoga exercises that Dr Jane had me doing regularly was certainly helping me keep supple and also helping me strengthen my core, so that I could maintain the unusual body positions I needed to adopt as a sissy-bitch for black cock.

Drake began to lick my penis and, at same time, press one of fingers onto the entrance to my asshole but not penetrate it. Soon my little white penis was super hard as Drake licked up and down my shaft whilst still teasing my butthole, my ass was aching to be invaded by Drake's big negro sex-rod, it was desperate to be stretched and filled by that Afro-meat, and desperate to be flooded with Drake's Afro-spermies. I wondered if this how addict's felt when they talked about their cravings, and wondered if Afro-spunk was addictive as I certainly had cravings for big black cock. Drake soon had my penis in his mouth and using his tongue very expertly on my shaft and head, got me fully erect.

"It's been a while since I've sucked a little white dick, I like this one, no hairs, clean and tastes nice, can't taste no pussy or ass on it! Your sissy white boy cock is too little for fucking, it's really just a piss-hole, but I like 'em a lot!" Drake muttered whilst giving me a blow job with his big ethic lips. Drake began to slowly insert one of fingers into my asshole, I grabbed his arm to encourage him to violate me harder. "OK, OK, gurl!" Drake said and started using two fingers to probe my butt, I moaned in pleasure, "Dirty white slut!" Drake muttered and pushed his fingers deeper into me, making me moan louder.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said and Drake nodded, I took Drake's hand and led him into the bedroom and undressed him, getting on my knees to take his shoes and trousers off, he was soon standing naked and his big erect negro cock and tight young black balls were staring me in my face as I was on my knees.

"Suck it, bitch!" Drake commanded, I didn't need further encouragement to put his wonderful large black phallus into my mouth, my hands caressed his beautifully big and full sperm sacs and stroked his buttocks. "You gonna beg for my nigga jizz, bitch?" Drake murmured, I nodded as I licked up and down his now fully erect shaft, intermittently putting his cock head into my mouth. Drake took control and putting both hands on my head, he began to gently fuck my face with his dark dick, his slow strokes allowed me to use my tongue to good effect. "Mmmmh, that's good baby!" Drake murmured in pleasure, Drake began to quicken his pace, I liked to think I was an experienced negro cocksucker but I began to gag and gasp as Drake's tool was rammed down my throat, I realized I was still a novice compared to Staci and the gurls from BWAs! Drake stopped fucking my face as I was gagging and I looked up, I was embarrassed as it was my job to suck these big pieces of negro sex-meant, Drake just smiled and said, "Don't worry baby, I'll make sure you get lots of cock-sucking practice!"

Drake pulled me up from my knees, kissed me and pushed me onto the bed on my back, he quickly joined me and spread my legs and immediately started to ease his still wet fuck-stick into my quivering butthole. Drake was soon embedded in my asshole and began to slowly pump me with his big dark cock, I was moaning a lot as my rectum was getting stretched. Drake would sometimes lean in and kiss me whilst riding my white asshole, which I liked a lot! My little white penis was rigid and I began to stroke myself as Drake grabbed my ankles and started fucking me harder, "Stroke that little dick," Drake commanded.

"Yes, Master!" I gasped, Drake smiled and really starting pounding my butthole, I moaned in ecstasy, "Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Master, fuck me!", and I started to furiously masturbate. It wasn't long before Drake's thick negro jizz was filling my rectum and as Drake's Afro-spermies were getting deposited into my sore asshole I, too, began to spunk all over myself.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Drake gasped, adding, "I'm beat!" and laid down beside me, closed his eyes and began to cuddle me.

"I'm just gonna get cleaned-up, honey," I said, Drake nodded, and I quickly slipped into the bathroom, I wasn't comfortable sleeping with Drake without make-up and a wig, so I tidied myself up, inserted a butt plug, changed into a pink frilly baby-doll negligee, part of the cast-offs Sarah and Becky had given me, and some pink panties. I rejoined Drake in bed and cuddled up to him, he gave a grunt to acknowledge me and put an arm around me and pulled me closer, I was soon listening to Drake's breathing as he slept next to me. I couldn't believe I was in bed with my own Afro-stud, cuddling and sleeping together, and couldn't believe how natural it felt, soon I drifted off to sleep. I had some powerful erotic dreams, involving me having some huge false breasts and lots of huge Afro-dicks shooting gallons of cum all over them.

I woke up to find Drake standing up, rubbing his eyes, "Sorry babe, I need to be somewhere, I'll just get a quick shower, OK?" Drake sleepily said, I nodded and got up, showed Drake where the bathroom was and went to get him a coffee, like a good bitch! Soon Drake joined me in the kitchen after showering, slapped my butt cheek, kissed me and drank his coffee, "Got some business to do," Drake said, it was 9am but I realized it wasn't my place to question my negro boyfriend and just nodded. I showed Drake to the door, he kissed me, saying, "Catch you later, bitch!" and left.

I decided to visit Marci and got showered and dressed, I walked down to Marci's apartment and knocked at the door, a few minutes later I was stunned when Sarah answered the door.

"Oh, hi Johnny, come in," Sarah said looking smug, she was just wearing a bra and panties. Once inside I found Marci sitting on the couch also just in a bra and panties.

Sarah offered to get us both some coffee and went into the kitchen, and Marci whispered, "Look honey, me and Sarah are an item now, I know you had feelings for me but you know I like the girls and, we both know, a little white fairy like you needs the black dick!" I knew Marci was right.

"Yeah, I know, and I'm happy that you've found someone," I said, Marci smiled and Sarah returned with the drinks.

"And don't worry, Tina, you're still my bitch and now you'll be Sarah's bitch as well!" Marci added, and laughed, Sarah giggled as I flushed red with embarrassment.

"Oh definitely, I really wanna see Tina on his knees in front of a big Afro-hunk!" Sarah sniggered. After that, I explained in explicit detail, my date with Drake and him spending the night at my place.

"Honey, I'm so pleased, you finally got yourself a man for a night! What do you think, Sarah?" Marci said, turning to Sarah.

"Hmmm...not sure, it sounds like he was in a hurry to get out of there in the morning, more like a one-night stand for him. You were still dressed this morning, I mean, Drake woke up with Tina, not Johnny?" Sarah giggled, I replied that I still had my make-up and wig on and said I wore the baby-doll negligee Sarah and Becky had donated!

"Oh yeah, that little pink thing, yeah that would probably look OK on you," Sarah added.

"Look honey, you gotta remember these niggas think with their dicks, they'll tell you anything just to get into your panties, you just gotta play it by ear, ain't that right Sarah?" Marci responded.

"That's right, I mean look at the things you told me, when you were a man! Now you're one of the 'gurls' you'll see what a bunch of lying fuckers men are!" Sarah answered, referring to the things I'd told Sarah about myself when I was dating her.

Sarah went onto explain to Marci how I'd 'fooled' her into believing I held the same 'liberal' or 'progressive' views as herself, Marci giggled as I went redder. For the next hour Marci, Staci and I discussed, or rather I was told, what sort of behavior I should expect from my boyfriend, Drake, and also that men were a bunch of no-good, selfish, lying bastards.

It was interesting to hear the female attitude to relationships and I certainly recognized, in my old self, some of Sarah's and Marci's description of men's appalling attitudes and behavior towards women, I also realized I was probably going to be a victim of such male actions.

I left Sarah and Marci cuddling on the couch, and returned to my apartment, as it was Saturday, I knew I was probably going to have to take Jonelle to Dr Jane's for some extra-curricular 'study'. I rang Jonelle to check if she wanted to see Dr Jane.

"Yeah, pick me up at one, how did your date go?" Jonelle asked, I told her I thought it went alright. "Cool, you can tell me all about it when you come over, Dr Jane said her husband is gonna be there today, you ain't met that little bitch yet, have you?" Jonelle added.

"Er, no," I replied, nervously.

"Good, you're in for a treat!" Jonelle laughed and hung up. I wasn't sure what Jonelle meant by her final comment but I was pleased to have a chance to meet Dr Jane's husband and, hopefully, find out some more about what my future may look like. I got myself ready to pick up Jonelle, remembering that Dr Jane had said I should be made-up to look as slutty as possible, just as if I was going to work at BWAs. I was now pretty good at doing my own make-up and was able to do my eyes just like Marci had done them, I was pleased with the result and dressed in a pair my NONO stockings, panties and basque but wore some casual 'girl' clothes over the top of my lingerie, the ones Sarah and Becky had donated.

I arrived just before 1pm at Millie's and parked outside, I was still a bit unsure about appearing in public as Tina and so hurried to the front door and knocked. Jonelle opened the door and giggled after seeing me, saying, "l can't wait to see you two sissies as our maids today." I didn't get the chance to speak to Millie as Jonelle came straight out, locking the door behind her and telling me that Millie was visiting Jade, her transsexual son. As I drove to Dr Jane's, I told Jonelle all about my date with Drake, adding that Drake hadn't contacted me since leaving early that morning.

"Don't worry, he's probably just hanging with some bruthas, these young dudes think they need to keep us bitches at arm's length once they've fucked us but he'll soon be back!" Jonelle said, trying to reassure me. I hoped Jonelle was right, I thought how good it felt to wake up with a black stud next to me on a morning and I wanted to see Drake again. Jonelle and I arrived at Dr Jane's and Jonelle rang the door-bell, although Dr Jane's home was set back from the road and had a large driveway, I wondered what Dr Jane's neighbors thought of all the black males, and now females, turning up as this was a very white area and these comings and goings can't have gone unnoticed. The door was answered by a slim white mature woman in a full maid's outfit with very heavy make-up.

"Please come in, Mistress Jonelle," the Maid said, as we entered I could see the Maid wasn't a woman but a man, well not a man rather a sissy boy as neither of us were men any more, and that it must be Dr Jane's husband, he certainly kept himself in good shape I thought as he looked good in his outfit.

"I brought you a little playmate," Jonelle sniggered as she and I entered Dr Jane's home.

"Yes, Jane told me all about Tina," Dr Jane's husband replied, smiling at me, adding, "Jane is waiting in the study for you, Mistress Jonelle, please go straight in," Jonelle left us and sauntered into the study still giggling. "By the way, I'm Amanda, Jane's husband and has asked me to get you dressed appropriately, please follow me," Dr Jane's husband, Amanda, said. I followed Amanda upstairs to the master bedroom, I noticed how comfortable he was in high heels and how he walked in a feminine way, swishing his hips, also how his voice sounded quite effeminate, although still male, I guessed this was just a product of his lifestyle and training.

"I like your outfit," I nervously said trying to break the ice, as Amanda showed me into the master bedroom.

"Thanks, honey, I've got one for you, now please undress," Amanda ordered me, picking up a similar maid's outfit to the one he was wearing from the bed. I hesitated, whilst I was happy to show myself to Afro-men anytime, I wasn't comfortable getting naked with another white male looking at me.

"Come on, honey, don't be embarrassed, I've seen plenty of small white penises," Amanda said kindly, but he could tell I was still nervous, adding, "Don't worry, the only thing I'm interested in is black cock, and the bigger and harder the better! Don't you agree?" I nodded and smiled, and realized I had seen plenty of little white dicks down BWAs, especially Staci's, and they did nothing for me. I was soon just down to my NONO lingerie.

"Those as well, Jane wants us the same," Amanda ordered, adding, "Negro Owned and Negro Only, how nice, does an Afro-hunk own you?"

"Not yet, but maybe soon," I answered thinking about Drake, I was soon naked.

"Good, you have a nice, hairless, little penis and cute tiny testicles. Firstly, put this on, I'm afraid Jane says you haven't learnt to control yourself!" Amanda explained and handed me a small metallic cage-like device, I wasn't sure what I was meant to do with it. "It's a chastity device," Amanda explained and took it from me, knelt down and expertly clamped my penis into it and tightened up the device's screws, saying, "Much better, fully secured, Jane despises erect little white penises!"

I was a bit shocked but started to get dressed in the maid's outfit provided by Amanda, I was almost finished when I noticed there was no panties and asked Amanda.

"Jane likes us on display sometimes," Amanda clarified and lifted up his frilly skirt to reveal a flaccid tiny white penis however he had an impressive set of big hanging balls which were a deep tan color. "I see you're admiring my testees, I call them my 'on-loan negro balls'! You see, after joining AMIRAP, I noticed some little changes as I began to get regularly inseminated with Afro-sperm, but once I'd reached the highest level a white male can attain in AMIRAP, I was absorbing huge amounts of Afro-spunk and my testicles grew to be almost as big as a black man's! I also noted my own ejaculations were more intense and my cream much thicker and clumpier, I'm so proud of them! Jane insists I regularly use fake tan on them and also visit a tanning salon where they're the only part of me exposed, she says it's my best feature! Jealous?" Amanda said.

"Maybe," I answered smiling.

"Don't worry, once AMIRAP's through with you, you'll have your own set!" Amanda predicted.

"Hey, you two bitches, stop gossiping and get your white sissy asses down here, now!" Dr Jane shouted from downstairs. Amanda and I went downstairs to find Dr Jane, just in bra and panties, "Right, you two are maids today, Amanda bring some wine and snacks to my study in about an hour, and make sure Tina has a nice clean rectum. I feel like bitching you pair of useless white sluts hard!" Dr Jane said and left.

Amanda took my hand and led me to a small bedroom, on the ground floor, it was full of photos of hung black studs with big stiff Afro-cocks. "This is my place to sleep when Jane has her Afro-boyfriends stay over," Amanda explained, adding, "I've been had by every dark penis you see here!" and pointed to the photos.

"Wow, that's amazing!" I gasped as I looked at the photos, enviously.

"Get that dress off, I don't want to mess it up," Amanda explained as he showed me into a small bathroom, I was soon partially undressed and bent over as Amanda used his home-enema kit on me. Once cleansed I was soon dressed, and started looking more intently at Amanda's photos and saw some that weren't of black men but rather group photos of Amanda with other white trannies, "That's me and some of my AMIRAP colleagues in Chicago, just before we were strapped into our fuck benches for three hours of hard black dick action!" Amanda explained pointing to a photo of about ten trannies, all wearing the same black lingerie outfit.

"Do the Afro-guys pay you or does AMIRAP pay you?" I asked, in awe of all the negro cock Amanda had taken!

"Pay? No, of course not! AMIRAP is a charity, look I can't really say too much to non-members but from what Jane has said about you, honey, you're just a white little-dicked fairy discovering the superiority of Afro-cock. For white boys, like us, AMIRAP is a chance to contribute to society, but there are benefits as well," Amanda said, pointing at the photos. I understood what Amanda meant by benefits but was confused by his other comments, it sounded like he was giving his ass away for free, I was sure we were both sluts for black cock but I was a prostitute and negro dudes paid to use my mouth and butthole. Amanda said we'd better get downstairs and prepare the drinks and snacks.